Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    every medical procedure is a risk. that's why you have to answer a questionnaire any time you so much as walk in to a doctor's office. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number. 
    Milk Chocolate Break ION 85g  e-Freshgr
    Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!
    It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??
    my favourite greek chocolate is..

ION  Our productsmrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
    28th of April was the first civil case..more to come..
    https://www.dw.com/en/post-vac-syndrome-the-forgotten-covid-victims/a-65051748
    who is living in a rabbit hole??..
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    EVEN ONE DEATH IN BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
    I made anesthesia once and i was so scared the previous night, lol..it's not the same and you know that..
    Explain to me how that's not the same.  The death rate for women on birth control pill due to clots is about 5/10,000.  How is that any different than the risks with the vaccine?  
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number. 
    Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!
    It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
    I made anesthesia once and i was so scared the previous night, lol..it's not the same and you know that..
    Explain to me how that's not the same.  The death rate for women on birth control pill due to clots is about 5/10,000.  How is that any different than the risks with the vaccine?  
    Birth control pill wasn't mandatory. Why is that so hard to understand?
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    neither was the vaccine. did someone hold you down and administer it? why is that so hard to understand?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did the gov't make you get the vaccine?  My state and federal gov't didn't. 

However, we were made to get the Polio vaccine, as every child has had to do since the 50s, in order to attend public school.  The rate of anaphylaxis attributed to that vaccine is 2 per million doses.  This has led to deaths each year.  Considering our friend's very scientific statement that even ONE DEATH IN A BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, it seems quite clear that the word has been committing these crimes since the 50's.  

And you are a victim, since I'm sure you have had the polio vaccine.  And if you have kids, well then you're obviously a criminal too. 
  • Options
    weird the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists don't seem to care about the millions of deaths prevented by the vaccine. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    neither was the vaccine. did someone hold you down and administer it? why is that so hard to understand?
    Let's be fair here and acknowledge that some people had to get the vaccine to keep their employment, travel, etc....  I know people that took it only to keep their jobs. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Let's be fair here and acknowledge that some people had to get the vaccine to keep their employment, travel, etc....  I know people that took it only to keep their jobs. 
    So the person didn't lose their liberty.  Let's be clear.  They could get a different job.  I'm not saying it's convenient, but there are actual choices to be had.

To this day, if you try to get bonded to work in a financial services job, the FDIC requires seven panel drug testing including THC.  This is true even if you live in a state of legalized medical or recreational marijuana.  Is that liberty?  Is that any different than being required to get a Covid vaccine or a Measles vaccine.  

Governments and private companies putting requirements on people is not new or unique.  But suddenly every crazy person on the right suddenly forgot how many things they already complied with or continue to comply with to keep their income or use gov't resources (like public schools).   
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    So the person didn't lose their liberty.  Let's be clear.  They could get a different job.  I'm not saying it's convenient, but there are actual choices to be had.

To this day, if you try to get bonded to work in a financial services job, the FDIC requires seven panel drug testing including THC.  This is true even if you live in a state of legalized medical or recreational marijuana.  Is that liberty?  Is that any different than being required to get a Covid vaccine or a Measles vaccine.  

Governments and private companies putting requirements on people is not new or unique.  But suddenly every crazy person on the right suddenly forgot how many things they already complied with or continue to comply with to keep their income or use gov't resources (like public schools).   
    Wait. There are no crazy antivaxxers on the left? 
  • Options
    weird the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists don't seem to care about the millions of deaths prevented by the vaccine. 
    Oh, sure. Prevented millions of deaths, billions of hospitalizations, but couldn't stop covid transmission. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

However, we were made to get the Polio vaccine, as every child has had to do since the 50s, in order to attend public school.  The rate of anaphylaxis attributed to that vaccine is 2 per million doses.  This has led to deaths each year.  Considering our friend's very scientific statement that even ONE DEATH IN A BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, it seems quite clear that the word has been committing these crimes since the 50's.  

And you are a victim, since I'm sure you have had the polio vaccine.  And if you have kids, well then you're obviously a criminal too. 
    Polio vaccine has nothing to do with this Mickey Mouse jab. Pointless argument. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,610
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

So who here is attending the LGBTQ conference at Disney this fall?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

flu vax is equivalent.  it doesnt stop transmission either. does help an individual better fight it..... just like
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    And kids have had to have any number of vaccines to attend public school.  What's the issue?

Get a different job with different requirements as you no longer meet the basic requirements of your role....just like parents could make the choice to keep their kids home.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Why?  The polio vaccine was tested literally on children, quickly, and rolled out to all school children in the US in the matter of a year.  And now it's mandatory.  Why is there not an equivalency?  
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

There are plenty crazies on the left.  In fact most of the traditional anti-vaxxers are left wing for sure.  But now the right went mainstream with it.  Were you an anti-vaxxer ten years ago?  Did you vaccinate your children?  
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I know. I was one of them. I get the argument he is making. But it wasn't LITERALLY forced. there was still a choice. a shit choice? yeah, but a choice nonetheless. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AW124797 said:
    Oh, sure. Prevented millions of deaths, billions of hospitalizations, but couldn't stop covid transmission. 
    so saving millions of lives isn't a win to you, or worth the inconvenience of getting the jab?

and while it didn't STOP transmission, it obviously helped. if you had lesser or no symptoms because of the vaccine, you weren't sneezing and coughing and spreading it as far and as wide as you would have had you not been vaxxed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

There are plenty crazies on the left.  In fact most of the traditional anti-vaxxers are left wing for sure.  But now the right went mainstream with it.  Were you an anti-vaxxer ten years ago?  Did you vaccinate your children?  
    yeah, I think the original demo for anti vaxxers was mid 40's white liberal women. I was pretty surprised at the time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    AW124797 said:
    Who gives a f about transmission if fewer people are dying & getting hospitalized from it? 

You've lost the plot. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I agree. There were a lot of people compelled. And it was wrong. 

I am not as into the idea that anything nefarious was going on...I actually think there was some well-meaning intent that turned out to be really hasty. We make a lot of decisions that put lives in danger (almost every roadway expansion, for example).

I myself admit to going into the vaccination blindly and with fervor. I bought the "it's safe" line and didn't give it much other thought. Do I regret it? No. Do I think I played the odds correctly? Yes. Am I going to get vaccinations in the future? Probably. I definitely think some people are focused on the little risk at the expense of the big risk. And I definitely think if we were more able think collectively (as opposed to that good ol' American "I only care about me") we'd be better off. That all said, there are people who will suffer the rest of their lives because they essentially had no choice. It was wrong.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I am not as into the idea that anything nefarious was going on...I actually think there was some well-meaning intent that turned out to be really hasty. We make a lot of decisions that put lives in danger (almost every roadway expansion, for example).

I myself admit to going into the vaccination blindly and with fervor. I bought the "it's safe" line and didn't give it much other thought. Do I regret it? No. Do I think I played the odds correctly? Yes. Am I going to get vaccinations in the future? Probably. I definitely think some people are focused on the little risk at the expense of the big risk. And I definitely think if we were more able think collectively (as opposed to that good ol' American "I only care about me") we'd be better off. That all said, there are people who will suffer the rest of their lives because they essentially had no choice. It was wrong.
    Suffer for the rest of their lives?  Who are we talking about here?  The ones I have seen appear to be hoaxes, like that woman acting like a chicken on Twitter.  Do you personally know anyone suffering debilitating side effects that are going to be life long?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Suffer for the rest of their lives?  Who are we talking about here?  The ones I have seen appear to be hoaxes, like that woman acting like a chicken on Twitter.  Do you personally know anyone suffering debilitating side effects that are going to be life long?
    Yes. This guy I work with knows a guy who knows a guy...

...No. And I don't believe the violent shakers on tik tok, either. I have read things from liberal pro-vaxers that are going to have heart conditions for the rest of their lives. I suppose some are lying.

That's the main problem...you don't know who to believe anymore.  If someone says "big pharma" I immediately don't believe them or value their input. 

That all said, I am aware that there are lifelong issues that can occur. But I find it nearly impossible to qualify, much less quantify, them.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

...No. And I don't believe the violent shakers on tik tok, either. I have read things from liberal pro-vaxers that are going to have heart conditions for the rest of their lives. I suppose some are lying.

That's the main problem...you don't know who to believe anymore.  If someone says "big pharma" I immediately don't believe them or value their input. 

That all said, I am aware that there are lifelong issues that can occur. But I find it nearly impossible to qualify, much less quantify, them.
    I had an MI last May, a few months after my last vaccine.  But I don't blame the vaccine for a moment because I have a heart condition.  Also, my torn ACL that I've been living with for a few years is acting up really badly, with the arthritis.  But I have torn it three times so I don't blame the vaccine for that either.  I don't believe people that are connecting any ailment they've had in the past three year to the vaccine.  People fall apart as they get older.  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    edited May 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I had an MI last May, a few months after my last vaccine.  But I don't blame the vaccine for a moment because I have a heart condition.  Also, my torn ACL that I've been living with for a few years is acting up really badly, with the arthritis.  But I have torn it three times so I don't blame the vaccine for that either.  I don't believe people that are connecting any ailment they've had in the past three year to the vaccine.  People fall apart as they get older.  
    I've had a weird respiratory issue on & off since Thanksgiving. A family member last week immediately tried to blame this on the vaccine, without even asking if I had COVID, or any other problems. (or the timing of when I've had vaccines) 

I couldn't wrap my brain around the confidence she had in what she was saying... & this is no doctor or scientist, just a person who 'does her own research'. 

Not to refute your point, Mrussel, just that people have it in their mind that the vaccine is worse the the actual virus that has literally killed millions of people worldwide. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I've had a weird respiratory issue on & off since Thanksgiving. A family member last week immediately tried to blame this on the vaccine, without even asking if I had COVID, or any other problems. (or the timing of when I've had vaccines) 

I couldn't wrap my brain around the confidence she had in what she was saying... & this is no doctor or scientist, just a person who 'does her own research'. 

Not to refute your point, Mrussel, just that people have it in their mind that the vaccine is worse the the actual virus that has literally killed millions of people worldwide. 
    That's been going on a ton. They state with confidence that Lisa Marie Presley and other celebrity deaths were because of the vaccine. Just about any death that isn't from a car collision or gunshot wound is from the vaccine. I recently saw a list of people on Twitter that included Betty White. She was weeks shy of her 100th birthday.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

It certainly may be true that for an individual, the risk of a side effect (not a deadly one) is greater than the risk of death from the disease.  But that totally discounts the risk that the individual represents to the rest of society.  It's typical American mindset.. Fuck you, I only care about me.  
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    edited May 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I think there is a difference between having to take something to keep your job, versus not take something.  I agree they haven't lost their liberty, but certainly losing a job isn't small potatoes either.    I think the topic here is whether this particular vaccine/COVID warranted this level of participation.  I think there are situations where it makes sense to have hiring stipulations, but that doesn't mean going forward you have to agree it is appropriate every time.  
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Really now??..you know about anesthesia risk..
    everyone told you that vaccine was 100% safe..lie..end of storie..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Again, really now??..your government didn't force you to get the vaccine??..
    you forgot the vaccine passwords and all those shits??..short memory..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..