Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    Τhe truth was revealed!!..good work guys!!..FBI will be proud!!..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,481
    Bustah Rhymes had complete motor control until he took the Covid jab… now look at him. 

SMH 

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    23scidoo said:
    the FBI is apparently too busy posing as nazis in ohio. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    23scidoo said:
    Oh is this a new conspiracy theory I haven't seen?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,751
    edited May 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

neonazi group out of Mass was in Columbus "protesting" a drag event. Huge banner held by 15-20 masked douchefucks saying " There Will Be Blood" with a heavily tattooed douchefuck with facial and neck tattoos marching in front of the banner spouting some bulllshit.

thats where it starts. hadnt heard its was the feebs til our northern friend shared that
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,996
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

neonazi group out of Mass was in Columbus "protesting" a drag event. Huge banner held by 15-20 masked douchefucks saying " There Will Be Blood" with a heavily tattooed douchefuck with facial and neck tattoos marching in front of the banner spouting some bulllshit.

thats where it starts. hadnt heard its was the feebs til our northern friend shared that
    Just reading the comments you learn a lot real quick.  The leader w the tattoos was crowdfunding an "all whites" community.

It's nice when they don't hide their faces and you know whom they are.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    all the comments in twitter from conservatives/conspiracy nutters saying it's the feds (or antifa, of course). this is their explanation for everything since J6. 

sure, face tattoo Max Headroom is an FBI agent in nazi cosplay. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    4.2 billions doses in EU..9 doses for EACH European citizen..there are 6 doses in some warehouse waiting for me..
    money, money, money..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    There are Nazis in US??..i'm surprised!!..i need a cloud to fall off..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    edited May 2023
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Wisconsin Supreme Court won't order ivermectin use for COVID
    By HARM VENHUIZEN
    Today

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin's conservative-controlled Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a hospital could not be forced to give a deworming drug to a patient with COVID-19, saying a county judge did not cite a legal basis for ordering the facility to administer ivermectin.

Ivermectin became popular among conservatives after commentators and even some far-right doctors held up the antiparasitic drug as a miracle cure for the coronavirus and other illnesses. But the Food and Drug Administration has not approved it for use in treating COVID-19 and warns that misusing ivermectin can be harmful, even fatal.

The Wisconsin lawsuit is one of dozens filed across the country seeking to force hospitals to administer ivermectin for COVID-19. The drug is commonly used in cattle and also approved for human use to fight parasites and certain skin conditions. But some members of online alternative medicine groups have reported self-administering highly concentrated, veterinary grade ivermectin to treat illnesses. The FDA warns that self-administering the drug, especially in doses intended for animals, can be lethal.

In Tuesday's ruling, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 6-1 in favor of Aurora Health Care, with three liberals and three conservatives in support and only conservative Justice Rebecca Bradley dissenting.

The decision upholds an appeal court’s ruling against Allen Gahl, who sued Aurora in October 2021 when doctors refused to treat his uncle, John Zingsheim, with ivermectin. Gahl was authorized to make medical decisions for Zingsheim and had researched the drug online after Zingsheim was put on a ventilator to treat COVID-19 complications.

Gahl obtained a prescription for ivermectin from a retired doctor who had never met Zingsheim or his medical team, but hospital staff said the drug did not meet their standards and refused to administer it. None of the information in the complaint Gahl subsequently filed against the hospital came directly from medical professionals, according to court documents.

The Waukesha County Circuit Court ordered hospital staff to give Zingsheim the drug but later modified its decision to say Gahl would have to provide the drug himself, as well as a doctor to administer it. An appeals court overturned that decision after Aurora’s attorneys argued a judge could not force a medical provider to give treatment they had determined to be substandard. The Supreme Court heard arguments in the case in January.

“We do not know what viable legal claim the circuit court thought Gahl had presented,” Justice Ann Walsh Bradley said in the court's opinion.

Here's the latest for Tuesday May 2nd: Treasury Secretary Yellen warns Congress about debt limit; New details about Texas shooting suspect; 7 found dead in Oklahoma; Singer Gordon Lightfoot dies at age 84.

Gahl was represented by the Amos Center for Justice, a conservative Wisconsin law firm that has brought litigation against ballot drop boxes and promotes conspiracy theories about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines on its website. His attorney, Karen Mueller, did not immediately return a voicemail Tuesday seeking comment.

___

Harm Venhuizen is a corps member for the Associated Press/Report for America Statehouse News Initiative. Report for America is a nonprofit national service program that places journalists in local newsrooms to report on undercovered issues. Follow Venhuizen on Twitter.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number.

Australian government official paper..not enough??..take a break if you want..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-false-messaging-on-vaccines-given-to-pregnant-women/
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
    Sadly, Matt, some people supported the Cyber Ninja recounts. I get the feeling scidoo's journey down the rabbit hole is just beginning.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Sadly, Matt, some people supported the Cyber Ninja recounts. I get the feeling scidoo's journey down the rabbit hole is just beginning.
    It certainly appears that way. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

a company sooooo thorough they gound MORE votes for Biden...

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Blue pill or red pill??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    28th of April was the first civil case..more to come..
    https://www.dw.com/en/post-vac-syndrome-the-forgotten-covid-victims/a-65051748
    who is living in a rabbit hole??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Milk Chocolate Break ION 85g  e-Freshgr
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 

I've  had 5.......

shots.

mild effects with 2. virtually none except sore arm with the other 3.

maybe I got fake shit.....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I've  had 5.......

shots.

mild effects with 2. virtually none except sore arm with the other 3.

maybe I got fake shit.....
    100%, you were placebo.  Count yourself lucky, just like the rest of us.  Now quaker girl on Twitter, she got the real thing. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!

EV
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!
    It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??
    my favourite greek chocolate is..

ION  Our productsmrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    EVEN ONE DEATH IN BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
    I made anesthesia once and i was so scared the previous night, lol..it's not the same and you know that..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.