mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    So wait, the whole thing hinges on the verb used in Dr. Andersson's email...from Feb of 2020?  Did anyone ask the doctor what he meant by the verb "disproved" and whether it was inarticulate emailing or to be taken literally?

Second, we all said here that we are willing to let the US gov't research and determine the origin.  I don't think anyone has a personal stake in where it originated.  At the end of the day, it left a million Americans dead, regardless of whether it was lab or not.  If it was a lab, it becomes a geopolitical issue, not a medical or science one.  
    Wait, why should we wait US gov to tell us what happened??..
    huge difference if it comes from lab..
    In the US, that's our primary resource of trust.  It's not like I have the data and access to classified information to make a sound judgment.  I don't use You Tube and untethered speculation to inform my opinions.  Should I wait for the Greek gov't to render an opinion?  Will that be coming soon?
    Υοu should definitely not waiting the Greek gov..lol..we don't trust them, you shouldn't either..
    but your gov is so trustworthy??..the global super power who tell us what happened??..
    and of course you mean the gov with specific president, right??..

What choice do you have?  These people on the internet don't follow the scientific process.  They don't have access to intelligence, confidential or secret information.  If the British gov't made a determination, that would have some influence on me as well, same with the French.  That doesn't mean I think they are 100% trustworthy or right all the time.  But the alternative is some yahoo on You Tube.  How is that better?
    I mean, I think this really does get at a larger issue - we have a serious trust crisis. If we don't trust institutions, each other, the scientists, the controversialists, the media - do we just ignore experts and go our own ways and somehow hope for the best? 

Can anyone stop this train?
    I trust Fox news to give me the fair and balanced news everyday.  That's how I know Kari Lake is the right gov of Arizona.  And there is no such thing a lawsuit by Dominion against Fox. 
    Obviously I know this is a joke, but you have to recognize that for some people, every word of what you wrote is true. 
    Sadly I do.  They have been radicalized.  The interesting thing is that the gov't is no more diabolical than it ever was, in fact it is likely to be significantly more transparent.  But we trusted them until Vietnam went wrong, and the Pentagon Papers, followed by Watergate, the Church committee, etc.  

I don't have a solution to your question other than attempting to hold gov officials accountable through oversight and elections.  The concept of a gov lying to the people is as old as civilization.  It's not a harbinger of the downfall of society.  

Sad indeed.
    And not only have these people been radicalized, many have been beguiled to the point of delusion in believing the lies they are fed.  Their being duped very much illustrates a number of things including a lack of a quality education, an pervasive inability to use critical thinking, and a tendency for masses of people to follow charismatic "leaders".
    And like you say, they don't trust government.  Instead, they prefer blind acceptance of those marginal radical authoritarian "leaders" whom they believe care for their them and have concern for their own good.
    History is repeating itself yet again.

Karl Marx quote History repeats itself the first as tragedy then as  farce
    Karl Marx clearly died his mustache. 
    Looks alive and well to me.
    Fake news. 

He Died Suddenly ™️ after taking the Moderna booster. 
    No, he died suddenly from covid after 4 Moderna boosters. Funnier and more probable. 
    So .00045 chance rather than .00032 chance?
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 646
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    FiveBelow said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    So wait, the whole thing hinges on the verb used in Dr. Andersson's email...from Feb of 2020?  Did anyone ask the doctor what he meant by the verb "disproved" and whether it was inarticulate emailing or to be taken literally?

Second, we all said here that we are willing to let the US gov't research and determine the origin.  I don't think anyone has a personal stake in where it originated.  At the end of the day, it left a million Americans dead, regardless of whether it was lab or not.  If it was a lab, it becomes a geopolitical issue, not a medical or science one.  
    In the US, that's our primary resource of trust.  It's not like I have the data and access to classified information to make a sound judgment.  I don't use You Tube and untethered speculation to inform my opinions.  Should I wait for the Greek gov't to render an opinion?  Will that be coming soon?
    Υοu should definitely not waiting the Greek gov..lol..we don't trust them, you shouldn't either..
    but your gov is so trustworthy??..the global super power who tell us what happened??..

What choice do you have?  These people on the internet don't follow the scientific process.  They don't have access to intelligence, confidential or secret information.  If the British gov't made a determination, that would have some influence on me as well, same with the French.  That doesn't mean I think they are 100% trustworthy or right all the time.  But the alternative is some yahoo on You Tube.  How is that better?
    I mean, I think this really does get at a larger issue - we have a serious trust crisis. If we don't trust institutions, each other, the scientists, the controversialists, the media - do we just ignore experts and go our own ways and somehow hope for the best? 

I trust Fox news to give me the fair and balanced news everyday.  That's how I know Kari Lake is the right gov of Arizona.  And there is no such thing a lawsuit by Dominion against Fox. 
    Obviously I know this is a joke, but you have to recognize that for some people, every word of what you wrote is true. 
    Sadly I do.  They have been radicalized.  The interesting thing is that the gov't is no more diabolical than it ever was, in fact it is likely to be significantly more transparent.  But we trusted them until Vietnam went wrong, and the Pentagon Papers, followed by Watergate, the Church committee, etc.  

I don't have a solution to your question other than attempting to hold gov officials accountable through oversight and elections.  The concept of a gov lying to the people is as old as civilization.  It's not a harbinger of the downfall of society.  

Sad indeed.
    And not only have these people been radicalized, many have been beguiled to the point of delusion in believing the lies they are fed.  Their being duped very much illustrates a number of things including a lack of a quality education, an pervasive inability to use critical thinking, and a tendency for masses of people to follow charismatic "leaders".
    And like you say, they don't trust government.  Instead, they prefer blind acceptance of those marginal radical authoritarian "leaders" whom they believe care for their them and have concern for their own good.

Fake news. 

No, he died suddenly from covid after 4 Moderna boosters. Funnier and more probable. 
    So .00045 chance rather than .00032 chance?
    I trust you on this one. 
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,195
    FiveBelow said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Sad indeed.

Fake news. 

It Dyed Suddenly ™️ after taking the Moderna booster. 
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,527
    FiveBelow said:
    FiveBelow said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Sad indeed.

Fake news. 

It Dyed Suddenly ™️ after taking the Moderna booster. 
    Fixed.
    Lol
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,551
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    FiveBelow said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Sad indeed.

Fake news. 

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,695
    23scidoo said:
    In the US, the House GOP is a propaganda outlet. What they say doesn't move the needle with thinking people. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    In the US, the House GOP is a propaganda outlet. What they say doesn't move the needle with thinking people. 
    we were closer to the truth before the first ever reported case than we are with those fucking clowns running things.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    we were closer to the truth before the first ever reported case than we are with those fucking clowns running things.

it is a clown show.  There's a total lack of seriousness from this crew. 
  • Options
    Everyday closer gentlemen!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    23scidoo said:
    Everyday closer gentlemen!!!
    Closer to what? 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,527
    Pretty sure the Qanon people had the same mindset. 

"any day now lolz"
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    Stay the course...storms a comin
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Soon!
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,464
    Taps his fingers.............
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,839
  • Options
    It is!!!

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    23scidoo said:
    It is!!!

I think. I think. I think.

thats not proof.

from a guy who's "leadership" at cdc led to the most basic lab protocols not being followed leading to the initial covid test kits by cdc on his watch being contaminated.

he sold out any credibility by sucking fucksticks ass.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,677
    23scidoo said:
    It is!!!

You really need to get off twatter.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    So is it no worse than a cold or not?

This exchange is what's called innuendo.  This isnt anywhere near "proof". It isn't proof that it came from a lab,  that Fauci knew or that a research grant influenced anyone.  It's innuendo. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Concluded? No
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    Seems a lot of broken clocks ⏰ n this thread. 

NEWSFLASH: most of us didn’t discredit the theory of a lab leak; we acknowledged it was always a possibility; what we decried was the notion of a “purposeful” lab leak. But yes, of course, that was and is always a possibility, just not the prevailing one. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

NEWSFLASH: most of us didn’t discredit the theory of a lab leak; we acknowledged it was always a possibility; what we decried was the notion of a “purposeful” lab leak. But yes, of course, that was and is always a possibility, just not the prevailing one. 
    and the result is the same,  close to 7 million dead

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772
    I really want to get the latest booster and yet I really don't. 
    My only reason not to is that at 71+, I'm trying to keep moving.  I walk every day (only missed 6 days last year, none this year)- walks average one to one and a half miles, sometimes two or three.  I hate the idea of missing a walk day!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

Oh really???..i remember otherwise..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

and the result is the same,  close to 7 million dead

7 million dead from terrorist attack you mean..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.