America's Gun Violence #2

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    😂😂 17 million in 2016 what’s it up to now? 
    ““When Trump was elected, there was what was called in the industry the “Trump Slump,” meaning since a Republican was elected, the fear of Obama was gone, and Hillary Clinton didn’t get elected. The sort of fear and conspiracy subsided, and sales stagnated for a little while because the industry and gun owners believed that the threat had passed. But with Trump, we experienced a whole new, never seen before level of fear, racism, hatred and conspiracy that culminated in 2020. In that year, you had George Floyd, COVID lockdownsBlack Lives MatterAntifa protests and Kyle Rittenhouse. I mean, it’s the most tumultuous year any of us can remember with the most hatred and conspiracy and nastiness. None of us can remember a year like that. In that year, the United States consumers bought almost 23 million guns in a single year, more than three times as much as before Barack Obama took office.”
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    ““When Trump was elected, there was what was called in the industry the “Trump Slump,” meaning since a Republican was elected, the fear of Obama was gone, and Hillary Clinton didn’t get elected. The sort of fear and conspiracy subsided, and sales stagnated for a little while because the industry and gun owners believed that the threat had passed. But with Trump, we experienced a whole new, never seen before level of fear, racism, hatred and conspiracy that culminated in 2020. In that year, you had George Floyd, COVID lockdownsBlack Lives MatterAntifa protests and Kyle Rittenhouse. I mean, it’s the most tumultuous year any of us can remember with the most hatred and conspiracy and nastiness. None of us can remember a year like that. In that year, the United States consumers bought almost 23 million guns in a single year, more than three times as much as before Barack Obama took office.”
    Also worth noting is that women and non-whites purchased record numbers of firearms during that time. 

The article above kind of hints that racist white people are the ones buying all these guns but it wasn't just them, it was nearly everyone, regardless of race or gender.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    edited June 2023
    dudeman said:
    Also worth noting is that women and non-whites purchased record numbers of firearms during that time. 

The article above kind of hints that racist white people are the ones buying all these guns but it wasn't just them, it was nearly everyone, regardless of race or gender.
    Does it though? 
    I don’t recall where they discussed the demographics of who was buying guns. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

easily implied with all the white people openly carrying we see now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

Yeah, I saw where racial unrest / animosity were mentioned as societal factors impacting gun sales over the last 20 years, I just didn’t see where the article dove into or even casually discussed the demographics of who was buying & owning the guns. 

It does touch on the young male demo as related to online advertising, but I don’t recall any other demographic being discussed much at all, let alone in the context of ownership or purchases. 
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

Yeah, I saw where racial unrest / animosity were mentioned as societal factors impacting gun sales over the last 20 years, I just didn’t see where the article dove into or even casually discussed the demographics of who was buying & owning the guns. 

It does touch on the young male demo as related to online advertising, but I don’t recall any other demographic being discussed much at all, let alone in the context of ownership or purchases. 
    It doesn't discuss demographics, that's why I said it implied. 
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

The didn’t make any claims at all about who was purchasing or owning guns… they talked about what factors were fueling the gun violence epidemic. Any inference you drew about who was buying the guns is just that… an inference. 
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

The didn’t make any claims at all about who was purchasing or owning guns… they talked about what factors were fueling the gun violence epidemic. Any inference you drew about who was buying the guns is just that… an inference. 
    That part about Obama being elected fueling massive amounts of gun sales, the proliferation of fear and hatred, much of it racially driven. What demographic do you think would be motivated to buy guns to counter a black president?

That is the implication that I am talking about. It suggests a narrative without coming out and saying "racist white guys are buying all the guns".
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

That part about Obama being elected fueling massive amounts of gun sales, the proliferation of fear and hatred, much of it racially driven. What demographic do you think would be motivated to buy guns to counter a black president?

That is the implication that I am talking about. It suggests a narrative without coming out and saying "racist white guys are buying all the guns".
    i agree.

i was alive when obama was elected and i do not recall a single prominent african american all over social media or real media saying "ObAmA iS gOnNa TaKe MuH gUnS sO i BeTteR gEt AlL tHe GuNs AnD aMmO i CaN!!!"

that was ALL conservative white men on conservative talk radio and fox news.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

Do you think what they said is inaccurate? 

I mean… there has been racial unrest coinciding w/ a massive spike in gun sales. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481

An Arms Race in America: Gun Buying Spiked During the Pandemic. It’s Still Up.

Preliminary research data show that about a fifth of all Americans who bought guns last year were first-time gun owners. Sales usually spike around elections, but the sheer volume is notable.

WASHINGTON — It was another week with another horrific mass shooting. In cities across the country, gun homicides were climbing. Democrats and Republicans argued over the causes. President Biden said enough.

But beneath the timeworn political cycle on guns in the United States, the country’s appetite for firearms has only been increasing, with more being bought by more Americans than ever before.

While gun sales have been climbing for decades — they often spike in election years and after high-profile crimes — Americans have been on an unusual, prolonged buying spree fueled by the coronavirus pandemic, the protests last summer and the fears they both stoked.

In March last year, federal background checks, a rough proxy for purchases, topped one million in a week for the first time since the government began tracking them in 1998. And the buying continued, through the protests in the summer and the election in the fall, until a week this spring broke the record with 1.2 million background checks.

“There was a surge in purchasing unlike anything we’ve ever seen,” said Dr. Garen J. Wintemute, a gun researcher at the University of California, Davis. “Usually it slows down. But this just kept going.”

Not only were people who already had guns buying more, but people who had never owned one were buying them too. New preliminary data from Northeastern University and the Harvard Injury Control Research Center show that about a fifth of all Americans who bought guns last year were first-time gun owners. And the data, which has not been previously released, showed that new owners were less likely than usual to be male and white. Half were women, a fifth were Black and a fifth were Hispanic.

In all, the data found that 39 percent of American households own guns. That is up from 32 percent in 2016, according to the General Social Survey, a public opinion poll conducted by a research center at the University of Chicago. Researchers said it was too early to tell whether the uptick represents a reversal from the past 20 years, in which ownership was basically flat.

“Americans are in an arms race with themselves,” said Marqueece Harris-Dawson, who represents South Los Angeles, where the surge in gun violence has been particularly sharp, on the City Council. “There was just as much a run on guns as on toilet paper in the beginning of the pandemic.”

Now the gun debate is, once again, taking center stage, this time at a moment of hardening political division and deepening distrust. Sales usually spike around elections, but the sheer volume this time is notable. It also gives a worrying glimpse into the way Americans view one another — as people they want to protect themselves from.

As the country’s major political parties move further apart, so does the legislation that flows from them — and like voting rights and abortion, guns are no exception. This month, Texas became the 20th state to pass legislation that says a permit is not required to carry a concealed handgun, according to Anne S. Teigen, an expert at the National Conference of State Legislatures. Illinois and the city of San Jose, Calif., where nine people were killed in a mass shooting this past week, are considering bills that would tax things like ammunition, and certain types of guns.

There is no single reason for the surge, but social scientists point to many potential drivers.

“There is a breakdown in trust and a breakdown in a shared, common reality,” said Lilliana Mason, a political scientist at the University of Maryland who writes about political violence. “There is also all this social change, and social change is scary.”

Many gun store workers reported that last year set records for sales and also that they noticed different types of buyers walking in the door. Thomas Harris, a former law enforcement officer who works at the gun counter at Sportsman’s Warehouse in Roanoke, Va., said that around March last year, the customers he would speak with began to include more white-collar workers, such as people from insurance firms and software companies. He said many of the buyers were not conservative and most had never handled a gun.

“Outside of seeing something on TV or in a movie, they knew nothing about them,” he said, adding that they did not know how to load a gun or what a caliber was. He said many of these apparent first-time buyers purchased more expensive guns, in the range of $400 or more. The purpose, he said, was not to carry the gun around in public, but to keep it at home.

“They were saying: ‘We’re going to be locking down. We’re constrained to our homes. We want to keep safe.’”

The Northeastern and Harvard data come from a survey of 19,000 people conducted in April. Researchers found that about 6.5 percent of American adults bought guns in 2020, or about 17 million people. That was up from 5.3 percent in 2019, said Dr. Matthew Miller, a professor of epidemiology at Northeastern, who conducted the study with Deborah Azrael, a researcher at Harvard. While about a fifth of gun buyers last year were first-time buyers, the share was about the same in 2019, he said, suggesting that the trend did not start with the pandemic.

As for gun owners overall in 2021, he said, 63 percent were male, 73 percent were white, 10 percent were Black and 12 percent were Hispanic.

The pandemic accelerated a trend of rising gun sales. According to The Trace, a news outlet that tracks gun sales, purchases have been rising steadily over the past decade, with a jump around the beginning of 2013, after the Sandy Hook shooting. Sales did not change much under former President Donald J. Trump, but they exploded in 2020, up by 64 percent from the previous year. The single highest month last year was in June, as protests swept across the country after the murder of George Floyd.

The pace has continued this year: Americans bought more than 2.3 million guns in January, the highest since last July, according to The Trace. And overall in the first quarter, sales jumped 18 percent, compared to the first quarter of 2020, according to The Trace.

Daniel Nass, data and graphics editor at the organization, said that the raw numbers from the federal background check database include things like checks for concealed carry permits, and that The Trace adjusts the numbers to strip that out. 

The government does not track the number of guns sold in the United States. Even the federal background check data do not give a complete picture, as many sales are private. Estimates of the total number of guns in circulation range as high as 400 million.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/29/us/gun-purchases-ownership-pandemic.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2017/06/22/the-demographics-of-gun-ownership/

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

I mean… there has been racial unrest coinciding w/ a massive spike in gun sales. 
    I think what they said was only part of the reality we are dealing with now.
    edited June 2023
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

I think what they said was only part of the reality we are dealing with now.

I don’t know that any one article or interview will cover every angle, but ok. 
    Busse does have some pretty good insight into the inner workings of gun manufacturers though, at least from a sales standpoint. I think the interview brought up some great points. 
    He’s not anti-2A but also recognizes that the current trajectory is a bad one and changes need to be made. We need more voices like his. 
    Another Flo Rida “responsible” gun owner. Clearly, there are not enough guns in circulation. Definitely need more. And today is Tuesday. Think about that.

Family calls for arrest of White woman who fatally shot Black neighbor

Calls are growing for an arrest to be made in Florida after a Black mother of four was shot and killed by her White neighbor through the neighbor’s door — apparently over a dispute involving the victim’s children.

The neighbor had reportedly thrown roller skates at the children Friday, after which their mother knocked on the neighbor’s door to confront her about “harming the children,” according to a police report. The neighbor allegedly fired a gun from behind the door, hitting the mother.

Officials identified the victim as Ajike S. Owens, 35, also known as “AJ.” They said the suspect is a 58-year-old White woman, whom they did not identify.

The county sheriff said his office could not make an arrest in the shooting until authorities determined whether the use of force had been justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

Lawyers representing Owens’s family said the shooting was “unjustified,” and alleged that the shooter had used racist language against Owens’s children. Racial dynamics were at play, said civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing members of Owens’s family, in a statement calling for the alleged shooter’s arrest.

Around 9 p.m. Friday, deputies received a call about possible trespassing at a property in Ocala, Fla., approximately 50 miles south of Gainesville, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Monday during a news conference. When the officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound, Woods said. They tried to save her but she later died, Woods said, calling it a “tragic” incident.

No charges have been filed in the case. Woods said his office could not make an arrest until it determined whether the use of force was justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

Lawyers representing Owens’s family said the shooting was “unjustified,” and alleged that the shooter had used racist language against Owens’s children. Racial dynamics were at play, said civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing members of Owens’s family, in a statement calling for the alleged shooter’s arrest.

Around 9 p.m. Friday, deputies received a call about possible trespassing at a property in Ocala, Fla., approximately 50 miles south of Gainesville, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Monday during a news conference. When the officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound, Woods said. They tried to save her but she later died, Woods said, calling it a “tragic” incident.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Another Flo Rida “responsible” gun owner. Clearly, there are not enough guns in circulation. Definitely need more. And today is Tuesday. Think about that.

Calls are growing for an arrest to be made in Florida after a Black mother of four was shot and killed by her White neighbor through the neighbor’s door — apparently over a dispute involving the victim’s children.

The neighbor had reportedly thrown roller skates at the children Friday, after which their mother knocked on the neighbor’s door to confront her about “harming the children,” according to a police report. The neighbor allegedly fired a gun from behind the door, hitting the mother.

Officials identified the victim as Ajike S. Owens, 35, also known as “AJ.” They said the suspect is a 58-year-old White woman, whom they did not identify.

The county sheriff said his office could not make an arrest in the shooting until authorities determined whether the use of force had been justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

No charges have been filed in the case. Woods said his office could not make an arrest until it determined whether the use of force was justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

Fuck Florida and everything in it! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Can you carry a gun in your car in Canada?
    Transporting firearms

Canadian law states that you have to transport all firearms, including antique firearms, unloaded. If you are transporting them in a vehicle, they must be kept out of sight in a part of a vehicle that is kept locked (the trunk, if there is one), unless the vehicle is supervised by an adult.
    Aug 19, 2022
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

What percentage of Canadians own a gun?
    Canada reported that approximately 22 percent of all households owned at least one firearm.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

this is hilarious (imagine the stat in the US):

How many guns are stolen per year in Canada?
    In 2018, the RCMP fielded complaints about 171 guns being stolen. That number dropped to 135 the next year, and in 2020 Mounties got complaints about 138 stolen firearms. Last year, the number plummeted to 50 stolen guns, and as of the end of July, the RCMP were investigating 61 firearms reported stolen this year.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

I’ve never heard of this narrative before. The one where there’s a black president so we need more guns.
    The gun market was more likely driven by the fact they (the gun groups) kept saying Obama is going to take your guns. So they bought them while they thought they could. Not because Obama was black.
    mace1229 said:
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

I’ve never heard of this narrative before. The one where there’s a black president so we need more guns.
    The gun market was more likely driven by the fact they (the gun groups) kept saying Obama is going to take your guns. So they bought them while they thought they could. Not because Obama was black.
    Correct. That's what I always thought too. It was that article linked above that implied that the surge in gun sales was racially motivated, at least partially. 

There seems to be an assumption that gun owners in the US are predominantly white, uneducated, racist rednecks. That may have been true at some point in history but over the last few years, women and minorities have been buying guns at record rates.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    mace1229 said:
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

The dog whistles were there....they still are
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mace1229 said:
    dudeman said:
    dudeman said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dudeman said:

Does it though? 

The dog whistles were there....they still are
    Good to see the myth is alive and well.

Brilliantati©
    edited June 2023
    I feel like a former VP of sales for a gun manufacturer might have a bit more insight into these things then the average American. 
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814

In 2018, the RCMP fielded complaints about 171 guns being stolen. That number dropped to 135 the next year, and in 2020 Mounties got complaints about 138 stolen firearms. Last year, the number plummeted to 50 stolen guns, and as of the end of July, the RCMP were investigating 61 firearms reported stolen this year.
    There are individuals in America that probably steal more than that.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

There are individuals in America that probably steal more than that.
    100%. that's why it's so absurd. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640

Even my grandma? 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    edited June 2023
    nicknyr15 said:

Even my grandma? 
    No 😂 I’ll leave grandmas out of it lol I have a bunch of friends that live there and my niece goes to FSU so let’s just fuck all those laws
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    nicknyr15 said:

Even my grandma? 
    No 😂 I’ll leave grandmas out of it lol I have a bunch of friends that live there and my niece goes to FSU so let’s just fuck all those laws
    😂😂😂😂
    .Add high school graduations to the list. 
This discussion has been closed.