Options

2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,855
    So I just noticed my Quebec passes in my iPhone wallet are now listed as “expired.” Anyone else have that? I assume it will be sorted out, but wondering if it means it will be at a different venue. 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    edited February 2022
    So I just noticed my Quebec passes in my iPhone wallet are now listed as “expired.” Anyone else have that? I assume it will be sorted out, but wondering if it means it will be at a different venue. 
    Mine doesn’t have that.  Do you have your notifications on for those tickets? 
    Post edited by D-Rod on
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,066
    I do not see anything different on mine in my account. I did not put them in the wallet though. 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311
    I have that for Nashville and has been that way for awhile now.
  • Options
    DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    I have Nashville in my wallet too, but mine aren't expired, still say "TBD".  
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
  • Options
    My Ottawa is void because I refunded it after reaching the limit of my patience.

None of my others say expired.  Perhaps some will join the void list if this keeps up much longer.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311
    mine said expired for Nashville, as I said above, but noticed at the bottom it says 'unhide' if you click on that they go back into the main wallet page
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,589
    pjhawks said:
    mine said expired for Nashville, as I said above, but noticed at the bottom it says 'unhide' if you click on that they go back into the main wallet page
    This was all,I did when the tickets said expired
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    At this point I'm pretty sure no announcement until after the EV tour
  • Options
    At this point I'm pretty sure no announcement until after the EV tour
    Today has to be the day I am sure of it!
  • Options
    I’m wondering if maybe the relevance of the March 3 in the note that person got from TM is that it is the announcement date.  Who knows.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,068
    What is the chance that the renovation would be at a stage in May that it would be possible to have a show, but because of construction that ADA compliance would not be possible? Ie elevators and ramps. That might explain refunding the ADA seats but not other ones. No idea if that is what is going on and would probably result in lawsuits, but it did cross my mind as I have been reading this. 
    I'm pretty sure you need to comply with ADA rules during all phases of construction. I work in highway construction, and we need to maintain ADA compliant pedestrian routes at all times.
  • Options
    I’m wondering if maybe the relevance of the March 3 in the note that person got from TM is that it is the announcement date.  Who knows.  
    I had that thought, maybe the current refund window stops then and a new one opens when the new dates are announced 
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    In the past it seemed we would hear a rumor here and there from someone who knew someone from a venue in the weeks leading up to an announcement. Other than the Baltimore cancellation rumors really haven’t heard other rumors. So probably announcement not imminent. 
  • Options
    I had that thought, maybe the current refund window stops then and a new one opens when the new dates are announced 
    It would sort of make sense.  It’d be after the EV tour, and even a bit of time for them to evaluate how it went if they are using it to test the waters, not to mention see what the virus is up to a month from now.  And it would still be at least 8 weeks before May which is generally enough time to make plans.  

That said, if Baltimore is getting cancelled, there’s no excuse to delay that notice and those refunds.  (I do not hold a Bal ticket but it seems so bad the way that is being done.)

• Options
    It would sort of make sense.  It’d be after the EV tour, and even a bit of time for them to evaluate how it went if they are using it to test the waters, not to mention see what the virus is up to a month from now.  And it would still be at least 8 weeks before May which is generally enough time to make plans.  

That said, if Baltimore is getting cancelled, there’s no excuse to delay that notice and those refunds.  (I do not hold a Bal ticket but it seems so bad the way that is being done.)
    Unless it is indeed they are finding another venue and giving existing ticket holders a chance for those tickets. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002

Unless it is indeed they are finding another venue and giving existing ticket holders a chance for those tickets. 
    Which could be communicated. Nothing needs to be promised, just acknowledge the situation.

"Unfortunately, due to a renovation at Royal Farms Arena, the show originally scheduled there on 3/15/2020 will not be taking place. We are currently looking at options for replacement venues and hope to have more information for you soon."

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 197
    At this point I think we would all settle for an announcement on when the announcement will be. I still gotta believe this tour is booked, the hold up only being the typical concert announcement/ticket sales contract rules/red tape. Given what we know about Covid now and the way Covid tapered off last spring/early summer before coming back end of summer and fall, can't see a covid concern being a hold up, May/June is the best time to get this thing done. 
  • Options
    What a way to start the EV tour with some great hype by announcing those dates today. Would create a huge buzz. 
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    PJNB said:
    What a way to start the EV tour with some great hype by announcing those dates today. Would create a huge buzz. 
    I agree 100 percent.  Give everyone who has held out a much needed boost.
  • Options
    I’ve been reaching out to a few arenas to see if I can find anything out.  So far nothing.  One place said they don’t have a date yet.  It’s possible there is a date which hasn’t been shared with the the representative but if there truly is no date then it will be a while before an announcement.  

• Options
    Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

-Macbeth-
  • Options
    I’ve been reaching out to a few arenas to see if I can find anything out.  So far nothing.  One place said they don’t have a date yet.  It’s possible there is a date which hasn’t been shared with the the representative but if there truly is no date then it will be a while before an announcement.  
    No way Canada is in May so maybe the date is not set yet. I am hoping it all gets announced at once and soon but maybe the fall is "pencilled" in at the moment and we wont hear about that until July. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    If there are ballparks in the plan they are going to want to announce asap. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Lady Gaga ever announce her Fenway date? Asking for a friend... 
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 197
    PJNB said:
    No way Canada is in May so maybe the date is not set yet. I am hoping it all gets announced at once and soon but maybe the fall is "pencilled" in at the moment and we wont hear about that until July. 
    seeing how Scotiabank and Videotron are filling up that first week of may with other concerts, I'm starting to agree on Canada getting pushed back a bit. Still possible to squeeze it in, but be tight.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    Well, at least everyone who wants to go should have no problem getting some great seats for the May shows
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,807
    edited February 2022
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Lady Gaga ever announce her Fenway date? Asking for a friend... 
    Nope, but she did announce more Vegas shows in April. Got a Little Monster presale code if you your friend needs it.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

Which could be communicated. Nothing needs to be promised, just acknowledge the situation.

"Unfortunately, due to a renovation at Royal Farms Arena, the show originally scheduled there on 3/15/2020 will not be taking place. We are currently looking at options for replacement venues and hope to have more information for you soon."
    I agree
  • Options
    I've tried the same thing and I'm getting the same types of responses