Options

6/4/2021 Vault #10 shipping Update

Comments

• Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Woohoo!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    What was the original date these first went on sale?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    edited June 2021
    LukinFan said:

Pre order went up for sale October 10th 2020. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

Pre order went up for sale October 10th 2020. 
    Thanks, D. Just curious. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    vinyl boy said:
    Hope Canada is considered international 
    Lol I was hoping the same. 
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    Just checking on my Tracking form and looks like UPS is throwing on their bogus $22 brokerage fee to process $3.00 worth of GST costs.  What's the trick again to waive these.  It's fucking absurd that it cost more to get these things delivered than they cost to buy ($33.50 shippings and now $25 import fees).  
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    bone said:
    Just checking on my Tracking form and looks like UPS is throwing on their bogus $22 brokerage fee to process $3.00 worth of GST costs.  What's the trick again to waive these.  It's fucking absurd that it cost more to get these things delivered than they cost to buy ($33.50 shippings and now $25 import fees).  

*To avoid brokerage fees, you can self clear your shipment. To self clear shipments, you can do the following:

• Open up a UPS My Choice account - https://www.ups.com/mychoice/
    • Call or email your local UPS and request a copy of the customs declaration and UPS forms. Let them know you want to self clear your package.
    • Print out the appropriate forms and take them to your local customs office.
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205023064-Shipping-Policy-FAQ
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    bone said:

*To avoid brokerage fees, you can self clear your shipment. To self clear shipments, you can do the following:

• Call or email your local UPS and request a copy of the customs declaration and UPS forms. Let them know you want to self clear your package.
    Thanks.  Man it's such a scam by UPS.  
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    bone said:
    bone said:

Thanks to @Horse2345 I've been self clearing every time UPS sends me an email to pay their brokerage fees. 

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    My Vault 10 vinyl shipped and is scheduled to arrive to me on Tuesday! I live in the US and my zip code starts with a 1 so this sounds like they are making quicker progress than we expected!
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 573
    Got shipping also for Delivery Tuesday in CT!!!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,161
    Received tracking today

says Tuesday delivery on Long Island 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Received tracking today

If I’m zip code zero, it should be en route correct? Even without a shipping notification? 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    I got an email this morning from 10C saying my item shipped. Turns out it was something else I ordered.  :| 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887
    My zip code starts with a 1. My status still says "order processed, ready for UPS". Hopefully, that means it will be shipped out soon.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,168
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    bone said:

Thanks to @Horse2345 I've been self clearing every time UPS sends me an email to pay their brokerage fees. 

That's why I usually choose the other option (international mail?), as most things under $100 seem to slide through customs without tax if it's usps to Canada post (of which mail innovations gives it to usps which then transfers it to canada post at the border).   I try to avoid UPS at all costs unless it's an upper tier method like worldwide express which includes brokerage fees, but still.. Canada Post lets so much stuff slide, most of the time you pay zero tax and zero brokerage if they handle it :)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Zip code starts with zero and nada so far.  :(
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    11700, Long Island. Arriving on Tuesday.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    Start with '1' end with '0'?
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    CROJAM95 said:
    Received tracking today

If I’m zip code zero, it should be en route correct? Even without a shipping notification? 
    Not necessarily. I believe they just said they will ship in waves based on zip code. I don’t think they said how long each wave will take. 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? The only think we know is you will get yours before I get mine, with a zip code 8——
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,457
    PJ Gods (and probably Santos) are taking care of me. Mine should arrive before my month away from home.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    mp259854mp259854 Posts: 11
    Message to all European 10clubbers.... my vault was shipped May 20th and still not received here in Italy! But what makes me upset is... I paid something like 40 € for shipping and.. no tracking number was finally provided!!! I mean, really!!!???? Does some other feel a bit frustrated for this?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Moline vault is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday here in NJ.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Got shipping label notice yesterday! Woohoo!!
  • Options
    Got shipping label notice yesterday! Woohoo!!

I miss receiving shipping confirmation emails from 10club. The service stopped back in Jan 2020 for us up here. 
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    edited June 2021
    Are they not doing CDs and digital downloads for this vault? Haven't heard anything on that.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 349
    Are they not doing CDs and digital downloads for this vault? Haven't heard anything on that.
    Santos said somewhere and I can’t find it now that until all vinyl is shipped the CD and digital won’t be put up for sale. 
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I called UPS to self clear my copy. They said this one was going to be delivered by Canada Post. No need to self declare. That’s perfect if it’s true. 👍.
    I actually haven’t had to pay UPS any brokerage fees from anything that 10c has sent me since Vault 9. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887
    I got my shipping notice today. It should arrive Saturday. Woohoo!!!
  • Options
    I called UPS to self clear my copy. They said this one was going to be delivered by Canada Post. No need to self declare. That’s perfect if it’s true. 👍.
    I actually haven’t had to pay UPS any brokerage fees from anything that 10c has sent me since Vault 9. 

When you click the UPS tracking number you will get to see an alternative USPS tracking number on that page. Copy and past that over on www.canadapost.ca . There you'll be able to track your Vault vinyl that will be delivered by Canada Post.