Options

6/4/2021 Vault #10 shipping Update

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    I got an email yesterday that it had shipped, with a shipping date of 6/11/21, which I think was when the label was printed. The tracking hasn't been updated though. It still says ready for UPS. 
    2 days later and it still just says ready for UPS, check tomorrow for updates.  :| 62XXX zip code. I work in the 47XXX zip code, maybe I should have had it sent to my office. I might have it by now. 
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    I got an email yesterday that it had shipped, with a shipping date of 6/11/21, which I think was when the label was printed. The tracking hasn't been updated though. It still says ready for UPS. 
    2 days later and it still just says ready for UPS, check tomorrow for updates.  :| 62XXX zip code. I work in the 47XXX zip code, maybe I should have had it sent to my office. I might have it by now. 
    mine says the same thing and i am in a 3xxxx zip
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    I got a shipping update, should be arriving in Toronto this week or early next
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    mine says the same thing and i am in a 3xxxx zip
    At least I am not alone in my patiently waiting for an update.
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    edited June 2021
    Does anybody know what's the point of using UPS Innovations? They always transfer to USPS and that adds another week to the process. Mine is lost in New Jersey, as usual, and I'm on Long Island. Why wouldn't they use Media Mail instead? Never had a problem through Third Man Records. From the business point of view, what's the advantage? I think I paid $17 for this nonsense.
    Post edited by AW124797 on
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,176
    AW124797 said:
    Does anybody know what's the point of using UPS Innovations? They always transfer to USPS and that adds another week to the process. Mine is lost in New Jersey, as usual, and I'm on Long Island. Why wouldn't they use Media Mail instead? Never had a problem through Third Man Records. From the business point of view, what's the advantage? I think I paid $17 for this nonsense.
    Does USPS do pickup?  I assume on of the benefits of UPS is they pickup the packages? Ergo 10c doesn't have to deal with transporting them to a post office?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    AW124797 said:
    Mine is also lost in nj.    Good times. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Our packages are warping away in some sun bathed eighteen wheeler.
    I didn't care before, but now I'm annoyed because it happens with every single package from UPS Innovations. On average it's a near 3 week delivery with 10 day break in New Jersey. Sorry, had to vent. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    AW124797 said:
    Does USPS do pickup?  I assume on of the benefits of UPS is they pickup the packages? Ergo 10c doesn't have to deal with transporting them to a post office?
    Yes, free USPS pickup.
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    Mine arrived in Indiana today (zip 47630).
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    I didn't care before, but now I'm annoyed because it happens with every single package from UPS Innovations. On average it's a near 3 week delivery with 10 day break in New Jersey. Sorry, had to vent. 
    Mine is stuck in Bridgeport, what about you?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Mine is stuck in Bridgeport, what about you? mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Swedesboro, NJ > Bridgeport > Jersey City > Bridgeport > Jersey City right now.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Got mine today
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    That makes perfect sense.  ;)
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,462
    Landed in Houston!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    Zip code 28XXX say it was shipped 6/9 but no update sadly. I can’t wait for this
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 613
    Mine rolled into small town Ontario today
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    Arrived in NJ today 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    AW124797 said:
    That makes perfect sense.  ;)
    Mine is stuck in Bridgeport too. Was scheduled  Wed.s

Man, I had a package from 10 C get tossed back and forth like yours is right now, AW124797. I had to call and find out what was going on. The lady I talked to said that is crazy(the bouncing back and forth between places). Sorry, but I don't remember who I called. Good LUCK.
  • Options
    rleibee1rleibee1 Posts: 3
    Mine arrived damaged. Flimsy packaging and apparently there are no replacements.  
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,889
    Mine still says arriving Saturday in NYC - but the "In Transi"t line in the tracking info has moved up significantly from last time I checked - so hopefully it is getting closer.
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,301
    AW124797 said:
    Didn't they sign an agreement to use ups innovations? Supposedly better for the environment...🙄
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    Mine said delivery on Saturday and then magically showed up today.  Fingers crossed for you guys.
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 781
    Got mine in Vancouver yesterday! 
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    Received here in Ontario here yesterday 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    KV4053 said:
    Mine said delivery on Saturday and then magically showed up today.  Fingers crossed for you guys.
    That’s what I’m hoping for. No updates since it’s left Washington. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    turner78turner78 Atlanta, GA Posts: 145
    rleibee1 said:
    Mine arrived damaged. Flimsy packaging and apparently there are no replacements.  
    Are they not using the typical cardboard boxes? 
  • Options
    rleibee1 said:
    No replacements?
  • Options
    rleibee1rleibee1 Posts: 3
    That’s what I was told. The mailers aren’t the traditional pizza boxes.  
  • Options
    turner78 said:
    rleibee1 said:
    Are they not using the typical cardboard boxes? 
    Mine arrived in a typical heavy duty cardboard box. USPS would have to intentionally bash it up to harm the contents.