Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    JimmyV said:
    Poncier said:
    Def Leppard/Motley Crue tour rescheduled again to 22

By the time these shows happen I will have talked myself into going. 
    DO NOT encourage this.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    So its small I know but three things have my interest right now with September shows possibly happening.

First is May 18th they mentioned that we will want to tune into this. Could there be an announcement? Probably not and probably they just think that we should tune into the listening party because it is a pretty cool event.

Second is the Pearljamoline article stating 12 September shows on top of the two fests we know about are soon to be announced. Now of course if there were September shows they would be soon to announced so thats obvious but where are they getting that rumour from. Is it from this thread or the other thread (NE joke post) that they grabbed that from taking it serious? Time will tell.

Third is the fact that Ticketmaster is soon going to be handling Ohana Fan to Fan sales next week. I am unsure if this is the face value one we are used to from last spring or their normal setup with fees attached and scalpers prices. The reason I mention this is maybe it is opening up along with more fan to fan Pearl Jam shows in the fall.... A reach again but its something. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    PJNB said:
    So its small I know but three things have my interest right now with September shows possibly happening.

First is May 18th they mentioned that we will want to tune into this. Could there be an announcement? Probably not and probably they just think that we should tune into the listening party because it is a pretty cool event.

Second is the Pearljamoline article stating 12 September shows on top of the two fests we know about are soon to be announced. Now of course if there were September shows they would be soon to announced so thats obvious but where are they getting that rumour from. Is it from this thread or the other thread (NE joke post) that they grabbed that from taking it serious? Time will tell.

Third is the fact that Ticketmaster is soon going to be handling Ohana Fan to Fan sales next week. I am unsure if this is the face value one we are used to from last spring or their normal setup with fees attached and scalpers prices. The reason I mention this is maybe it is opening up along with more fan to fan Pearl Jam shows in the fall.... A reach again but its something. 
    I’m convinced that the 18th we’ll hear something with the Deep Listening Party. Still thinking September dates are a longshot but could be more fest announcements now that they more or less sold out EV’s fest.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    PJNB said:

Your logic is sound.  My fingers are crossed that you’re on to something. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    ACL usually announces around my birthday, which is tomorrow. They’ve been really quiet though. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    eaglefan03eaglefan03 Posts: 19
    Home of the Phaithful Philly it’s been 5 years now cuz
  • Options
    Home of the Phaithful Philly it’s been 5 years now cuz
    Philly dates are coming I’m sure. They are long over due. I’m thinking it might not be until 2022 though. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 527
    1 year ago today none of us (on the planet?) knew when in the fuck we’d ever get back to “normal”. Life, work, friends, family. I feel like 1 year from now, we’ll all have enjoyed our greatest hangover ever after a hell of a show we waited 3+ years to see.  (Side note - 3 years... wow...). 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    I think they do the two fest and that’s it for 2021! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,217
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

“This [5/18 listening] is something you surely won’t want to miss.” -5/10/21

In the Nov. 10 2019 newsletter it said keep memberships up to date because “we wouldn’t want you to miss out on anything”.  And then the 2020 Euro tour (now with more 2022) was announced shortly thereafter.  

Coincidence? I think not...
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    I’m excited. First show back is going to be amazing. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    I think they do the two fest and that’s it for 2021! 
    Said the same thing earlier. Ohana Fest and Sea Hear Now and maybe Voodoo fest if that happens. I don’t think the spring tour that got postponed or an actual “tour” will happen until 2022. I could be wrong though. It would be cool if maybe a few baseball stadium shows popped up lol 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

In the Nov. 10 2019 newsletter it said keep memberships up to date because “we wouldn’t want you to miss out on anything”.  And then the 2020 Euro tour (now with more 2022) was announced shortly thereafter.  

You guys have me convinced and excited. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    edited May 2021
    The first show of the DEEP Listening Party is Australia so obviously it's an Aussie tour announcement! HAHA, It's nice to dream!
    Post edited by AZA on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    AZA said:
    The first show of the DEEP Listening Party is Australia so obviously it's an Aussie tour announcement! HAHA, It's nice to dream!
    Your dream is the one most likely to come true to be honest.  An AUS/NZ Dec/Jan run makes the most sense.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,184
    Just booked a Broadway show. Let’s goooooo PJ I’m ready!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,937
    Where's the Greek!!??
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

I wouldn’t read into it. All about promoting DEEP! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 598
    Very much doubt they will do anything other than Sea Hear Now and Ohana this year.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

We shall see.  If it was just that why do it on a Tuesday? Wouldn’t make sense.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

Either way… I appreciate your optimism.  Nothing wrong with being hopeful that some positive news may be released.  After the last year we all could use it. 

• Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Ya I’m not going to listen to the people in here saying there only going to do the two festivals. There the same people weeks ago that said there would be no shows till 2022. All these others bands and artists are announcing shows. 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

Either way… I appreciate your optimism.  Nothing wrong with being hopeful that some positive news may be released.  After the last year we all could use it. 
    Thank you.  It’s particularly difficult to be optimistic here in Canada but I don’t care.  I have half a dozen tickets in my Apple wallet that have said date TBD for far too long.  

• Options
    Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    Please allow me to start a completely unfounded rumor that the band will play Forest Hills Stadium, a lovely outdoor venue in Queens, NY.
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    Flavafraz said:
    Ya I’m not going to listen to the people in here saying there only going to do the two festivals. There the same people weeks ago that said there would be no shows till 2022. All these others bands and artists are announcing shows. 

Yeah.  People on here saying 2023.  Sheesh.  Doubt they would do all the hours of rehearsal necessary, and mobilize the crew, just for 2 shows.  Would make sense to add some outdoor shows in/near the markets they were planning on for fall 2020.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    ddeschler said:
    Flavafraz said:

Yeah.  People on here saying 2023.  Sheesh.  Doubt they would do all the hours of rehearsal necessary, and mobilize the crew, just for 2 shows.  Would make sense to add some outdoor shows in/near the markets they were planning on for fall 2020.
    I hear ya but keep in mind back in the summer of 2013 they played 2 shows.  London Ontario and Chicago Illinois.   I kept thinking they would add more and never did.
       I’m hopeful they add shows but one thing we all love about this band is their unpredictability.  Common sense and logic tells me they will add shows.  Pearl Jam doesn’t always follow common sense and logic........I wouldn’t have it any other way.   
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    I was just checking out Zac Brown Band and Dead and Company’s 2021 dates.  Both have many outdoor venues, and they are playing at some of the same places as each other.  It’s almost like there’s this alternate universe set of venues that will be the beaten path for 2021.  I wonder if PJ is going to hit the same spots.  I don’t mind if they add new outdoor shows if it is determined that indoor should wait until 22.  I’ll be a bit upset if they add new indoor shows though before playing the already sold ones.  

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    D-Rod said:
    ddeschler said:
    Flavafraz said:

I hear ya but keep in mind back in the summer of 2013 they played 2 shows.  London Ontario and Chicago Illinois.   I kept thinking they would add more and never did.
       I’m hopeful they add shows but one thing we all love about this band is their unpredictability.  Common sense and logic tells me they will add shows.  Pearl Jam doesn’t always follow common sense and logic........I wouldn’t have it any other way.   
    Excellent point about 2013. Sure they played in the fall but did they did have warm ups just for those two summer shows as well. Like you said who knows what they will do. 
  • Options
    frozen rozenfrozen rozen Posts: 194
    I gotta believe they’ll add 10-12 more shows around the two festivals. 
    They haven’t played in years plus they have a new album they want to finally play to us. 
    I think they’re chomping at the bit to get back on the road. 
    9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Rumor is Lolla lineup/tickets in the next day or two, then Austin City Limits lineup/tickets later in the week, so we'll see.

Lolla might be too early, but ACL, as others have suggested, would make alot of sense based on SHN and Ohana

Though Lolla technically not official, Frontgate has the ticket page up https://lollapalooza.frontgatetickets.com/event/wo2vt63nvntfxujo