Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    D-Rod said:
    Ohio is opening fully in 3 weeks

Lets bring PJ back to Cleveland for the first time in 11 years this fall!
    Does that include 100% capacity at Indian and Red’s games? 
    Yes.  Every and all restriction/guideline is over on the 2nd.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Its not likely, but I'm hoping when Voodoo Fest drops their line up, Pearl Jam is on it.
    I have nothing to back up my hopes/theories. I'll just be there for the weekened.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    This all just my personal speculation. But I feel they aren’t going to officially “tour” this year. We know they are playing Ohana fest. And I could see them maybe playing some sporadic dates like festival dates, Sea Hear Now or Voodoo Fest if those actually happen. I think the spring tour they postponed at the start of the pandemic won’t happen until spring 2022 more than likely, followed by the European tour which has been announced than possibly a 2nd leg in fall 2022 with the normal stops, like Philly, New England area, NYC area, and probably parts down south and ending Pacific Northwest. Again this is just all speculation. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    voodoo fest would be perfect.
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 236
    I think it's very likely they play the new Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle when it opens in October (I actually think they'll be the first concert there).
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    This all just my personal speculation. But I feel they aren’t going to officially “tour” this year. We know they are playing Ohana fest. And I could see them maybe playing some sporadic dates like festival dates, Sea Hear Now or Voodoo Fest if those actually happen. I think the spring tour they postponed at the start of the pandemic won’t happen until spring 2022 more than likely, followed by the European tour which has been announced than possibly a 2nd leg in fall 2022 with the normal stops, like Philly, New England area, NYC area, and probably parts down south and ending Pacific Northwest. Again this is just all speculation. 
    I think this is or something similar is the most likely scenario. Maybe a show or two at the new Seattle arena, but no official tour besides the festivals. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    JimmyV said:
    I think this is or something similar is the most likely scenario. Maybe a show or two at the new Seattle arena, but no official tour besides the festivals. 
    It is pretty crazy to think the first two legs did not have a Boston,Philly, or Seattle show in 2020. Makes you wonder what 2021 would have looked like now too if things didn't rescheduled. 

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,429
    https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/the-current-pearl-jam-ten-is-the-best-debut-album-of-all-time/

The Current: Pearl Jam’s Ten is the best debut album of all-time

LUCA VILLA  14/05/2021, 09:07
     STONE GOSSARD / TEN

Thanking the radio for the great recognition, Stone Gossard revealed that Pearl Jam is gearing up to get back on the road.

Readers of The Current, a well-known Minnesota radio station, have crowned Ten as the best debut record of all-time (the full list is here).

Stone Gossard wanted to thank the radio and its readers with an audio message in which he says he is honored with this recognition. He reveals that he is working on several publications for his record label, Loosegroove Records, and that he has written a lot of new music for the second album by Painted Shield, his new side project.

Not only. In the same message the guitarist reveals that Pearl Jam is gearing up to return to play live “very soon“.

Meanwhile, in addition to the confirmation of Pearl Jam’s show at the Ohana Fest 2021, there are rumors about a possible imminent announcement of a dozen-date American tour in the USA scheduled for early September…

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/the-current-pearl-jam-ten-is-the-best-debut-album-of-all-time/

The Current: Pearl Jam’s Ten is the best debut album of all-time

LUCA VILLA  14/05/2021, 09:07
     STONE GOSSARD / TEN

Thanking the radio for the great recognition, Stone Gossard revealed that Pearl Jam is gearing up to get back on the road.

Readers of The Current, a well-known Minnesota radio station, have crowned Ten as the best debut record of all-time (the full list is here).

Stone Gossard wanted to thank the radio and its readers with an audio message in which he says he is honored with this recognition. He reveals that he is working on several publications for his record label, Loosegroove Records, and that he has written a lot of new music for the second album by Painted Shield, his new side project.

Not only. In the same message the guitarist reveals that Pearl Jam is gearing up to return to play live “very soon“.

Meanwhile, in addition to the confirmation of Pearl Jam’s show at the Ohana Fest 2021, there are rumors about a possible imminent announcement of a dozen-date American tour in the USA scheduled for early September…

• Options
    They tend to play Australia, too, when supporting a new album. 

2014 (Lighting Bolt released 10/15/2013)
    2009 (Backspacer)
    2006 (ST/Avocado)
    2003 (Riot Act)
    1998 (Yield)
    1995 (Vitalogy released 11/1994)

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Poncier said:

Pearl Jam fall 2021 North American Tour:

Sep 5 Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence RI
    Sep 7 TD Garden, Boston MA
    Sep 9 DCU Center, Worcester MA
    Sep 11 SNHU Arena, Manchester NH
    Sep 13 Orpheum Theater Boston MA
    Sep 15 Augusta Civic Center Augusta ME
    Sep 17 The Paradise, Boston MA
    Sep 18-19 Sea Hear Now Festival Asbury Park NJ
    Sep 21 XL Center, Hartford CT
    Sep 23 Agganis Arena, Boston MA
    Sep 26 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA

Are these the rumored dozen dates? I thought this was just a guy from New England making them up.
  • Options
    hihobibo said:
    Poncier said:

Are these the rumored dozen dates? I thought this was just a guy from New England making them up.
    If these are what the Moline site is using for its rumours we need to stop linking to that sight asap lol. 
  • Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    hihobibo said:
    Poncier said:

no chance they play The Paradise.  it holds maybe 800 people max and if PJ played there it would collapse
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,637
    jpgoegel said:
    hihobibo said:
    Poncier said:

no chance they play The Paradise.  it holds maybe 800 people max and if PJ played there it would collapse

saw ed play there xD

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    edited May 2021
    hihobibo said:
    Poncier said:

Were they posted on Alternative Nation?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    edited May 2021
    D-Rod said:
    Ohio is opening fully in 3 weeks

Lets bring PJ back to Cleveland for the first time in 11 years this fall!
    Does that include 100% capacity at Indian and Red’s games? 
    Yes.  Every and all restriction/guideline is over on the 2nd.

Not quite true, per my current understanding of a fluid situation. Ohioans (and visitors) who haven't been vaccinated should still social distance and wear masks. (But honestly, there's no way to tell. But...if someone wants COVID, they should be prepared to spend a lot of time in hospital isolation. If you want to play with fire, accept the risks.)

Hospitals, buses and other crowded settings? Need the mask.

Private businesses can still create their own guidelines and I think they still need the dividers at restaurant tables.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/governor-directs-odh-to-follow-cdc-mask-and-distancing-guidance-through-june-2/amp/

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2021/05/14/ohio-change-mask-mandate-health-orders-cdc-guidance/5095879001/

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/12/today-coronavirus-ohio-gov-mike-dewine-evening-address-end-pandemic/5056074001/
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    I don't care if it is this fall or next spring...but please reschedule Baltimore on a Saturday. 

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    JimmyV said:
    I don't care if it is this fall or next spring...but please reschedule Baltimore on a Saturday. 
    Couldn't agree more with that.
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,231
    How many tix do you think were refunded when the tour was postboned?  Not many I would think but I’ll be on the lookout for when the new dates go on sale. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    There are no indoor or outdoor festivals allowed in Toronto before Labor Day weekend, 
    key word outdoor 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    Jason Isbell’s show at the Met in Philadelphia was just rescheduled from June 5....to September 15. 2021. 

Jason certainly doesn’t seem like one to be overly cavalier about safety. I know it’s a relatively small venue, but that’s a full-capacity indoor show, scheduled for September. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,796
    edited May 2021
    CO278952 said:
    How many tix do you think were refunded when the tour was postboned?  Not many I would think but I’ll be on the lookout for when the new dates go on sale. 
    Don’t believe many 10 Club tickets were refunded but their will be plenty of general public tickets available.   
       Also keep in mind people might not be able to make the rescheduled shows. That will also open up opportunities if your looking.
    Post edited by D-Rod on
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,231
    D-Rod said:
    CO278952 said:
    Don’t believe many 10 Club tickets were refunded but their will be plenty of general public tickets available.   
       Also keep in mind people might not be able to make the rescheduled show.  That will also open up opposition if your looking.
    True. I have MSG tix but may be up for Nashville depending on the date. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,492
    CO278952 said:
    D-Rod said:
    CO278952 said:
       Also keep in mind people might not be able to make the rescheduled show.  That will also open up opposition if your looking.
    True. I have MSG tix but may be up for Nashville depending on the date. 
    I am going to try to pick up some Nashville no matter what day it turns out to be. It is only a 4 hour drive and if need be I can drive home through the night while my wife sleeps to get her back for work the next morning. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    Tickets for these rescheduled shows, particularly MSG and Baltimore, are going to be very difficult to get your hands on if you don’t have them already. 
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    tdawe said:
    Jason Isbell’s show at the Met in Philadelphia was just rescheduled from June 5....to September 15. 2021. 

Jason certainly doesn’t seem like one to be overly cavalier about safety. I know it’s a relatively small venue, but that’s a full-capacity indoor show, scheduled for September. 
    Deftones are playing a full capacity show at the Met in late August also. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    Def Leppard/Motley Crue tour rescheduled again to 22

• Options
    Poncier said:

By the time these shows happen I will have talked myself into going. 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    It is pretty crazy to think the first two legs did not have a Boston,Philly, or Seattle show in 2020. Makes you wonder what 2021 would have looked like now too if things didn't rescheduled. 

It really does. I do remember right before everything shut down with the pandemic and before the tour got postponed, Matt Chord, a Philadelphia DJ who used to be on WMMR, the radio station Eddie shouted out at the last few Philly shows, said he was was hearing rumors about PJ Philly shows being announced in October 2020. But than obviously the pandemic happened and everything shut down. But Matt Chord said the same thing about the 2013 PJ shows and 2016 shows and ended up being right. So I definitely think there may have been some truth too it.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Poncier said:

By the time these shows happen I will have talked myself into going. 
    I've been checking tix availability and there's an interesting dynamic here. Boston is the only city that got a 2nd show. But similar to Gene$i$, promoters may have jumped the gun and demand wasn't that strong for 2nd show, so tix prices for night 2 are significantly lower than night 1.
    New dates for 2022 are 8/5 & 8/6, a Friday and Saturday. Tix for Saturday show are plentiful and cheaper than the Friday show. (top price for a turf ticket, not counting the added $20 for aisle seats is $249.50 on Friday but only $173.50 Saturday, similar price differences across the board for all seating locations).
    Now I'll wait till next year before deciding on going or not, but point is, Saturday show is a much better deal and a better night for a show.