Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Triberjay25Triberjay25 Detroit Posts: 115
    Harry Styles is solid. Two very good albums. If i’m not mistaken though, I thought those dates had been announced for a while? 

Yes, they were postponed from last year and getting tickets are hell.  Surprised my niece with a pair for Detroit that ran me over 2200 for lower center (he’s playing in the round and floor is GA I believe.  The Foos (albeit cancelled) shot done my reasoning of Harry Styles rescheduling his 3 August shows at the Fourm until November.  Just no explanations 

03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,946
    Would be interested to know the details of the Foos situation. If you are vaccinated (which I'm assuming the whole band is) you don't have to quarantine even if directly exposed to someone who is positive, unless you are showing symptoms.  I wonder if some of the crew isn't vaccinated and it spread a bit that way? Either way, huge bummer.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,450
    Would be interested to know the details of the Foos situation. If you are vaccinated (which I'm assuming the whole band is) you don't have to quarantine even if directly exposed to someone who is positive, unless you are showing symptoms.  I wonder if some of the crew isn't vaccinated and it spread a bit that way? Either way, huge bummer.  
    Why what happened? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    edited July 2021
    PJNB said:
    Canada will be fine whenever Pearl Jam decide to have a tour again. Most provinces, if not all, will be back to normal in August. 
    I agree.  Also there’s no rule that says they have to do the spring 20 Canadian dates together with the US when they reschedule.  They could do the 12 US this fall and the 4 Canadian next spring possibly together with new shows for Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland etc.  
    Just read Arkells are playing an outdoor show in Toronto in August with capacity of 9k.  It’s a start. 
    I have ticket’s for the Saturday show. Can’t wait 
    Post edited by D-Rod on
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    edited July 2021
    josevolution said:
    Why what happened? 
    I just had to look it up myself: Despite having made every effort to follow CDC COVID protocols and local laws, there has been a confirmed COVID-19 case within the Foo Fighters organization. Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the safety of the band, crew and most of all the fans, Saturdays (sic) show at the Los Angeles Forum is being postponed to a later date

Aside from the personal feelings, insurance on these shows/tours must be way up there, it just might be a business decision. But who knows really.

Post edited by biz999 on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    Interesting/weird post by Ohana

anyone got anything?  Just seems like a weird thing to post idk maybe I’m reading into it

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043

anyone got anything?  Just seems like a weird thing to post idk maybe I’m reading into it

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404

It looks like the font from the upcoming Brandi Carlile album. At least that's what I thought when I saw it. I know she's playing right before PJ on Sunday.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

It looks like the font from the upcoming Brandi Carlile album. At least that's what I thought when I saw it. I know she's playing right before PJ on Sunday.
    They have been using that font for awhile now. 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,495
    After hours shows? Have they done that before?
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    10pm strict curfew....
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,495
    PJNB said:
    Get_Right said:
    10pm strict curfew....
    At the park yes, but what about neighboring areas/venues?
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Not reading into it much... seems like a post just to get hyped for the event (and it worked for me).
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    Maybe adding an additional weekend?
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    uglybabo said:
    Maybe adding an additional weekend?
    Could be:

1. Extra day
    2. Extra weekend
    3. After shows
    4. Nothing

Cryptic and stressful for traveling fans. 

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Edited
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105

could just be some kind of cross promotion for whatever new song/album Brandi Carlile is teasing 

https://rightontime.brandicarlile.com/?fbclid=IwAR1hBB7m1GDCQH-A4xDvszGRTp8DeMQT9qupElXSBxgulQrKQH7Uyqt5od8
  • Options
    timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    I just checked the Laguna Cliffs Marriott where I always stay for Ohana, and the following weekend rates are jacked up to the same level as the current (9/24-26) weekend and no points redemption is available. The weekend before and the weekend after (which is a three-day holiday weekend) are normal rates (about 1/3 the price). There could be another reason, but based on this, a second weekend seems like a real possibility...
  • Options
    timdwilli said:
    I just checked the Laguna Cliffs Marriott where I always stay for Ohana, and the following weekend rates are jacked up to the same level as the current (9/24-26) weekend and no points redemption is available. The weekend before and the weekend after (which is a three-day holiday weekend) are normal rates (about 1/3 the price). There could be another reason, but based on this, a second weekend seems like a real possibility...
    Wait until you see how much prices are at the Double Tree Hilton for that weekend.  :o
  • Options
    timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Will probably only go for the PJ day weekend two if it happens, so booked the Residence Inn for 20k pts Sunday night just in case
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Also interesting about the hotel prices 

is there any other events going on that weekend?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    Somewhere in SoCal, Ohana's social media coordinator is laughing maniacally... 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    JimmyV said:
    Somewhere in SoCal, Ohana's social media coordinator is laughing maniacally... 
    Yup
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Can't wait for the salisbury steak food options at Ohana!

• Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 706
    following weekend booked just in case
  • Options
    Honest question to those that know the festival. Where does the crew stay?  Cause if it's the Double Tree.... 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJNB said:
    Honest question to those that know the festival. Where does the crew stay?  Cause if it's the Double Tree.... 
    if by crew you mean the band i can say i've stayed at the doubletree every year and never saw or heard of them being there.  
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    if by crew you mean the band i can say i've stayed at the doubletree every year and never saw or heard of them being there.  
    Thinking more of the stage crew. For it to be blocked out or sold out there would obviously need to be a large group of people for it to be that way. Maybe its just down for maintenance or some other reason who knows. 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Thinking more of the stage crew. For it to be blocked out or sold out there would obviously need to be a large group of people for it to be that way. Maybe its just down for maintenance or some other reason who knows. 
    i hear ya, they could stay there i honestly wouldnt know what their crew looks like.  
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 936
    my guess is they all stay at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott across the street from the venue