Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    At this point there is likely 10-15  cities getting added next year. The real question is what they do with the unannounced leg from 2020. Do they keep all of those cities now even though the election is over or do they do a tour that makes more sense geographically.  Also do they do something like 2013 fall tour with the two legs back to back or split it up with Euro in between. For me splitting up the legs works much better for making more shows happen for me to see.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    PJNB said:
    At this point there is likely 10-15  cities getting added next year. The real question is what they do with the unannounced leg from 2020. Do they keep all of those cities now even though the election is over or do they do a tour that makes more sense geographically.  Also do they do something like 2013 fall tour with the two legs back to back or split it up with Euro in between. For me splitting up the legs works much better for making more shows happen for me to see.  
    They need to tour like it’s 2000.  I want no less than 74 shows.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    Georgia and Texas would like a word with the organizers. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    PJNB said:

Has always made the most sense to me.  Play the western U.S. dates after Ohana and play the Canada/eastern U.S. dates in the spring.  Gives them plenty of time to add-on cities and shows.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,797
    logan5ive said:
    I can’t say too much but, March….with at least one added city.
    It’s Hartford isn’t it?  Or Boston ?  Montreal ? Gotta be Buffalo and Detroit .   Ok I give up 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    Very interesting…. I still have a hunch that it’ll be split with some shows this fall still

Hard to believe they drive from NJ to Cali without at least making up the Nashville, Denver and OKC shows
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Very interesting…. I still have a hunch that it’ll be split with some shows this fall still

Hard to believe they drive from NJ to Cali without at least making up the Nashville, Denver and OKC shows
    I agree it makes sense but the thing is though they would need a proper stage set up for those arena's. Festivals have a lot of that already in place. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,559

In 2009 they went LA, LA, ACL, LA, LA. Don’t expect more shows. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133

They don’t have time to fit those 3 shows between SHN and Ohana.

9/20  Nashville
    9/22  Oklahoma City
    9/24  Denver
    9/25  EV at Ohana
    9/26  PJ at Ohana

Eddie would have to do shows 3 days in a row with 2 of them being PJ shows.  I don’t see that happening.

You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,180
    D-Rod said:
    logan5ive said:
    It’s Hartford isn’t it?  Or Boston ?  Montreal ? Gotta be Buffalo and Detroit .   Ok I give up 
    I don’t think it can be Montreal as I think someone once posted that QC pays a boatload for exclusivity in the province.  No offense Ottawa but that’s probably the only reason for an Ottawa show instead of Montreal.

Also I’m feeling a little snarky and to the person who can’t say much other than March, I say that is not new info as it has been clear on Ticketmaster for at least two weeks that that is the date range.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    Been too long for Montreal. 2011 was a lot of fun. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 452
    D-Rod said:
    logan5ive said:
    I don’t think it can be Montreal as I think someone once posted that QC pays a boatload for exclusivity in the province.  No offense Ottawa but that’s probably the only reason for an Ottawa show instead of Montreal.

Also I’m feeling a little snarky and to the person who can’t say much other than March, I say that is not new info as it has been clear on Ticketmaster for at least two weeks that that is the date range.  
    The new city (on hold) has not been on TM.
    1993 - Dallas
    1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin
    1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach
    2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco
    2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II
    2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis
    2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton
    2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu
    2008 - MSG I & II
    2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV
    2010 - Kansas City | St Louis
    2011 - PJ20 I & II
    2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC
    2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver
    2022 - OKC
    2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II
    2024* - Seattle I & II
    [80*]
  • Options
    logan5ive said:
    D-Rod said:
    logan5ive said:

The new city (on hold) has not been on TM.
    My guesses based on Logistics
    1) Raleigh Make up show before Nashville
    2) Richmond VA
    3) Vegas T-Mobile Arena
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    As much as I’m not a fan of the United Center, hoping Chicago gets wedged between Nashville/St Louis dates.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    tschav said:
    As much as I’m not a fan of the United Center, hoping Chicago gets wedged between Nashville/St Louis dates.
    I ❤️ the UC! Wish they would go back there and be done with Wrigley. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    New city must be Seattle IMO. New venue, proximity to Oakland, home town, arena name fits theme of new record, etc.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    logan5ive said:
    This person has had legit info before so I’d take this to be true.
    Any hint for us if anything is planned for this fall besides the two festivals?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 404
    Hopefully announcement soon as it looks some insiders are getting info. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220

They'll probably fly.  ;)
     =) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:
    I agree and am a willing consumer of any and all info.  Was just trying to shake the tree for a bit more as the March bit was already out there!

• Options
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:
    What in the past? Not saying there was nothing just curious!

Also @logan5ive is this as deep as you are willing to go with saying what you know and is it pointless of us to keep asking questions? 
  • Options
    The announcement usually comes about 2 weeks after the hints start to trickle in… so hoping to hear something by the end of June
  • Options
    Finally the fun is starting!

• Options
    #PleasePlayBaltimoreOnASaturday

• Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 452
    PJNB said:
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:

Also @logan5ive is this as deep as you are willing to go with saying what you know and is it pointless of us to keep asking questions? 
    My other hint would be to look at my profile.
    1993 - Dallas
    1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin
    1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach
    2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco
    2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II
    2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis
    2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton
    2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu
    2008 - MSG I & II
    2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV
    2010 - Kansas City | St Louis
    2011 - PJ20 I & II
    2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC
    2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver
    2022 - OKC
    2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II
    2024* - Seattle I & II
    [80*]
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Philly was the obvious one that was missing from the original tour. Seems clear it was just because it would have been part of the swing state tour in the fall. But if there are added cities would be an obvious one and easy to add to the tour route.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    logan5ive said:
    PJNB said:
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:

Hook em
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Noload said:
    logan5ive said:
    PJNB said:
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:

Hook em
    I mean..how bout them cowboys?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    logan5ive said:
    PJNB said:
    Ryan said:
    logan5ive said:

Was going to guess that lol. Nice to see TX get a show!
  • Options
    1 Dallas show in 18 years, I assumed they’ve boycotted here because George W is a resident.