Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    first site from a search titled "sinema financial disclosures"  includes links to her staff too...
    click on a name and it brings up linked reports by year/filing....

That is paywall.  Here is her official financial disclosure from May.  She reported extra income of 23k from an adjunct teaching gig and then something from a winery for $1100.  Her total assets are still rather small.  

https://sec.report/Senate-Stock-Disclosures/Sinema/Kyrsten/429aa5eb-0b1f-470b-a5ee-10eaf7f43770
    look into the winery and who paid her and how it was cover to bundle a lot of big money donations.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153
    Don’t worry about Krysten Sin-enema of the State, as you crank “what’s my age again”

Manchin just said he hates the wealth tax, so there goes that idea. I’m the first one to say Dems shouldn’t  be expecting massive legislation since they don’t have 51+ liberals in the senate, but cmon Man chin, you knew they were heading for a wealth tax for months, now you decide to hate it? He’s a semi Republican and Sin-enema of the State is milking this for every penny she can get, so she doesn’t have to work for a proctologist once she is voted out
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    here is one of the two people blowing up biden's agenda. nothing pisses me off more than people who constantly underdress. she is in the senate chamber and as far as i know it is not casual friday. it's like "i am gonna show up to work dressing like some of the insurrectionists" or something. maybe she is dressing for the job she wants, ie no longer in the senate, rather than the job she has.

She needs a tan pantsuit.
    I haven't figured her out.  I mean I get Manchin, and I get he is representing his state which is pretty conservative, poor, and tied to dirty energy for jobs.  But what's her story?  I don't understand. 
    she is bought and paid for. she is being paid to sabotage the biden agenda.

the only reason she is not switching to gop is because she would have to give up all of her power. she would just be one of the many. in the democratic party she has a say on anything the dems try to pass because she is a likely holdout on many bills.
    Bought and paid by whom?  As far as I can tell she is:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Pro Fed education standards
    Anti-wall
    Anti-kick out the immigrants

and more..

She's a pretty down the line Democrat and none of her key yes/no positions fall into the right side of the aisle.  She's just right of most of the party, but does not cross the line.  The difference is that she isn't moving her position right now.  So I'm wondering what gets her there. 
    her net worth shot up from I believe 31k to over a million after becoming a senator...that's a huge increase in two years for a $174,000 a year position. I'd say follow the money. Follow the fortuitous investments etc.  I'm sure some outlet will provide some insight if the stonewalling continues.
    I call bullshit on that.  
    https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/kyrsten-sinema/net-worth?cid=N00033983&year=2018  Their data only goes to 2018 currently.   If the current reporting of $1m is accurate we will know soon enough.  It’s certainly not a stretch to say that something is off here.

yes, the website is. those are two entries of retirement plans in Arizona for public employees. first as a state rep then a state senator. before she served 3 terms in Congress, which she was seated in in 2018...Then she was elected to Senate...
    mrussel1 said:
    And if she is worth a million, it would be from legitimate book sales or the like.  The two articles I read said that she accepted 750K in donations from pharmaceuticals.  Maybe that's right but that doesn't go to her personally and then get reported in her net worth.  The articles are connecting the two for the least sophisticated reader, without slandering her direclty.
    My bad well I guess that clears it up.  There is obviously no foul play with Sinema.
    So we assume corruption based on twitter accusations? Is that where we are these days?
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    here is one of the two people blowing up biden's agenda. nothing pisses me off more than people who constantly underdress. she is in the senate chamber and as far as i know it is not casual friday. it's like "i am gonna show up to work dressing like some of the insurrectionists" or something. maybe she is dressing for the job she wants, ie no longer in the senate, rather than the job she has.

I haven't figured her out.  I mean I get Manchin, and I get he is representing his state which is pretty conservative, poor, and tied to dirty energy for jobs.  But what's her story?  I don't understand. 

the only reason she is not switching to gop is because she would have to give up all of her power. she would just be one of the many. in the democratic party she has a say on anything the dems try to pass because she is a likely holdout on many bills.

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

She's a pretty down the line Democrat and none of her key yes/no positions fall into the right side of the aisle.  She's just right of most of the party, but does not cross the line.  The difference is that she isn't moving her position right now.  So I'm wondering what gets her there. 
    her net worth shot up from I believe 31k to over a million after becoming a senator...that's a huge increase in two years for a $174,000 a year position. I'd say follow the money. Follow the fortuitous investments etc.  I'm sure some outlet will provide some insight if the stonewalling continues.
    I call bullshit on that.  
    https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/kyrsten-sinema/net-worth?cid=N00033983&year=2018  Their data only goes to 2018 currently.   If the current reporting of $1m is accurate we will know soon enough.  It’s certainly not a stretch to say that something is off here.

yes, the website is. those are two entries of retirement plans in Arizona for public employees. first as a state rep then a state senator. before she served 3 terms in Congress, which she was seated in in 2018...Then she was elected to Senate...
    mrussel1 said:
    And if she is worth a million, it would be from legitimate book sales or the like.  The two articles I read said that she accepted 750K in donations from pharmaceuticals.  Maybe that's right but that doesn't go to her personally and then get reported in her net worth.  The articles are connecting the two for the least sophisticated reader, without slandering her direclty.
    My bad well I guess that clears it up.  There is obviously no foul play with Sinema.

no. it simply shows incomplete info on that source. it doesnt seem to list any other assets like real estate, stock portfolio, income from the 2 books with her name on the cover, what if anything she gained from her divorce etc
    If it smells like a rat and looks like a rat and acts like a rat it is probably a rat.  This goes for Manchin as well.  At least with manchin he has vocalize what his desires are.  Sinemas own state party is looking for someone to primary her in the next election and it seems like her constituents are none too happy.  It is odd that someone that ran for many years as a green, then a progressive has taken the republican minus wedge issues position.  There is surely money behind this.
    sinema keeps moving the goalposts on the infrastructure bill. she will not give a straight answer on what she needs to vote for it. manchin is now saying he will not vote for any billionaire tax. i've had it with these people.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

What you  can't  see are the cargo shorts and flip flops
    she is also missing the little black hat that bridgette fonda wore in the movie "singles".
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

for starters she can speak to her constituents. here she is apologizing to tim scott, republican, because a constituent is asking her a question.

she is against climate change legislation, which is probably the biggest issue of our time.

she sucked up to mcconnell just before doing the famous "thumbs down" on the minimum wage hike, which is also a cornerstone of the dem platform.

i've got other examples but will have to come back and provide them due to work.

2 people are holding up all of the progress. manchin has a thread. she is the other one, and she deserves ridicule.

1. I don't think she has an obligation to stop and talk to anyone who wants to talk to her in the airport.  How many times do you think this has happened to her?  How many times would you put up with it, especially when the person's questions are about lobbyists and corporate donors.  Oh yeah, and there's someone on teh other side filming.  Fuck that, I wouldn't talk to her either.  

2. Why do you think she is against climate change legislation? Just becuase someone votes against a particular bill doesn't mean they are climate deniers.  This is too general of  astatement and every thing I've read about her in the past is she is for climate legislation and thinks we should regulate and reduce green house gases.  

I have no opinion of her.  But she's a democrat.. sorry.  If you are pro choice, pro gun control, pro obamacare, you're a D.  Maybe she isn't D enough for everyone, but she's a D.  My questino is what is her end game. 
    1. is it not a public office she is holding? it is her obligation to talk to the people in her state that she represents. if she will not meet with them in her office, will not have a town hall, and will not stop and talk in a public setting, what is your solution to the issue?

2. i am not saying she is a climate denier. i am flat out accusing her of being paid by the coal and oil lobby to sandbag on or sink any climate legislation. 

i believe her endgame is to cash in while she can because she knows she will be primaried, or worse yet, lose that seat for the democrats. 

here is an interesting summary from govtrack. she is to the right of a few republicans.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kyrsten_sinema/412509

• Options
    Time to hold a vote and when they both vote no, strip them of their committee assignments and repurpose federal funding and services via EO. Maybe WV and AZ don’t need any military bases, social security, Medicaid and Medicare offices after all.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Time to hold a vote and when they both vote no, strip them of their committee assignments and repurpose federal funding and services via EO. Maybe WV and AZ don’t need any military bases, social security, Medicaid and Medicare offices after all.
    that may pressure manchin because he seems to at least care about his state. sinema knows she is unpopular at home, but i do not think loss of committees would hurt her any more than she has already hurt herself.

• Options
    by the way, i apologize for derailing the thread to talk about sinema. i saw how she was dressed and knowing how she is sinking biden's big legislative agenda i wanted to vent in this thread.

as her shenanigans continue she may need her own thread, if someone is feeling so inclined...

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    first site from a search titled "sinema financial disclosures"  includes links to her staff too...
    click on a name and it brings up linked reports by year/filing....

That is paywall.  Here is her official financial disclosure from May.  She reported extra income of 23k from an adjunct teaching gig and then something from a winery for $1100.  Her total assets are still rather small.  

https://sec.report/Senate-Stock-Disclosures/Sinema/Kyrsten/429aa5eb-0b1f-470b-a5ee-10eaf7f43770
    look into the winery and who paid her and how it was cover to bundle a lot of big money donations.
    Maybe, but that's neither illegal or immoral.  Every senator has bundlers that contribute, but it's not like it goes into their personal bank account.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

for starters she can speak to her constituents. here she is apologizing to tim scott, republican, because a constituent is asking her a question.

she is against climate change legislation, which is probably the biggest issue of our time.

she sucked up to mcconnell just before doing the famous "thumbs down" on the minimum wage hike, which is also a cornerstone of the dem platform.

i've got other examples but will have to come back and provide them due to work.

2 people are holding up all of the progress. manchin has a thread. she is the other one, and she deserves ridicule.

1. I don't think she has an obligation to stop and talk to anyone who wants to talk to her in the airport.  How many times do you think this has happened to her?  How many times would you put up with it, especially when the person's questions are about lobbyists and corporate donors.  Oh yeah, and there's someone on teh other side filming.  Fuck that, I wouldn't talk to her either.  

2. Why do you think she is against climate change legislation? Just becuase someone votes against a particular bill doesn't mean they are climate deniers.  This is too general of  astatement and every thing I've read about her in the past is she is for climate legislation and thinks we should regulate and reduce green house gases.  

I have no opinion of her.  But she's a democrat.. sorry.  If you are pro choice, pro gun control, pro obamacare, you're a D.  Maybe she isn't D enough for everyone, but she's a D.  My questino is what is her end game. 
    1. is it not a public office she is holding? it is her obligation to talk to the people in her state that she represents. if she will not meet with them in her office, will not have a town hall, and will not stop and talk in a public setting, what is your solution to the issue?

2. i am not saying she is a climate denier. i am flat out accusing her of being paid by the coal and oil lobby to sandbag on or sink any climate legislation. 

i believe her endgame is to cash in while she can because she knows she will be primaried, or worse yet, lose that seat for the democrats. 

here is an interesting summary from govtrack. she is to the right of a few republicans.

1. Within reason, talk to your constituents within a town hall, or some other organized setting.  Sorry you don't get to walk next to someone and ask questions while your partner is on the other side recording the situation.  Fuck that, I wouldn't answer any of those questions either.  

2.  You can't "cash in' in while you're a senator.  You can become a lobbyist when you are done, and after a two year "cooling down" period.

I think everyone here is completely unfamiliar with teh corruption laws in this country.  And yes, people break them and they get prosecuted, just like the R congressman who was charged with moving money from the campaign literally last week.  It's a crime.  And it gets prosecuted. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

1. Within reason, talk to your constituents within a town hall, or some other organized setting.  Sorry you don't get to walk next to someone and ask questions while your partner is on the other side recording the situation.  Fuck that, I wouldn't answer any of those questions either.  

2.  You can't "cash in' in while you're a senator.  You can become a lobbyist when you are done, and after a two year "cooling down" period.

I think everyone here is completely unfamiliar with teh corruption laws in this country.  And yes, people break them and they get prosecuted, just like the R congressman who was charged with moving money from the campaign literally last week.  It's a crime.  And it gets prosecuted. 
    I am, absolutely, unfamiliar, but I think it's naïve to assume that anyone who hasn't been prosecuted is innocent of it. I admittedly am not basing this on anything, just a gut feeling, but I just think it's probably pretty common. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

I am, absolutely, unfamiliar, but I think it's naïve to assume that anyone who hasn't been prosecuted is innocent of it. I admittedly am not basing this on anything, just a gut feeling, but I just think it's probably pretty common. 
    In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty.  She hasn't been charged or investigated to my knowledge, let alone prosecuted.  And the 'talking point' that her net worth went from 31k to over a million in two years has not been substantiated either.  So no, I can't say for sure she's clean but there is zero evidence that she's not. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,894
    by the way, i apologize for derailing the thread to talk about sinema. i saw how she was dressed and knowing how she is sinking biden's big legislative agenda i wanted to vent in this thread.

as her shenanigans continue she may need her own thread, if someone is feeling so inclined...

you're not inclined?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty.  She hasn't been charged or investigated to my knowledge, let alone prosecuted.  And the 'talking point' that her net worth went from 31k to over a million in two years has not been substantiated either.  So no, I can't say for sure she's clean but there is zero evidence that she's not. 
    I'm not talking about her specifically. for sure everyone is innocent until proven guilty. just talking about politics in general. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

I'm not talking about her specifically. for sure everyone is innocent until proven guilty. just talking about politics in general. 
    Politics are absolutely dirty,  to a certain extent.  They are entertained,  dined, influenced,  etc. Trump funneling govt business through his hotels is clearly a gap in the laws that is unique to him.  I don't think the proverbial envelope full of cash is very common these days though.  That's not how palms are greased.  That's old school Tammany Hall action there. 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,894
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

https://www.inquirer.com/economy/us-unemployment-jobless-claims-20211028.html

U.S. jobless claims drop to pandemic low 281,000

The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits fell to a pandemic low last week, another sign that the job market and economy continue to recover.

A hiring sign is displayed at a furniture store window on Friday Sept 17 2021 in Downers Grove Ill Unemployment claims dropped 6000 to 290000 last week the third straight drop the Labor Department said Thursday Oct 21 2021 Thats the fewest people to apply for benefits since March 14 2020 when the pandemic intensified
    A hiring sign is displayed at a furniture store window on Friday, Sept. 17, 2021, in Downers Grove, Ill. Unemployment claims dropped 6,000 to 290,000 last week, the third straight drop, the Labor Department said Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021,. That’s the fewest people to apply for benefits since March 14, 2020, when the pandemic intensified.Read moreNam Y. Huh / AP
      by Paul Wiseman, The Associated PressPublished an hour ago

WASHINGTON — The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits fell to a pandemic low last week, another sign that the job market and economy continue to recover from last year’s coronavirus recession.

Jobless claims dropped by 10,000 to 281,000, lowest since mid-March 2020, the Labor Department said Thursday. Since topping 900,000 in early January, weekly applications have steadily dropped, moving ever closer to prepandemic levels just above 200,000.

In all, 2.2 million people were collecting unemployment checks the week of Oct. 16, down from 7.7 million a year earlier.

The pandemic slammed the economy in the spring of 2020. In March and April last year, employers slashed more than 22 million jobs as businesses closed or reduced hours in response to lockdowns and consumers staying home as a health precaution.

The economy recovered with unexpected speed, helped by the rollout of vaccines and generous government relief checks and other spending. By last month, the economy had reclaimed more than 17 million of the lost jobs. But that was still 5 million short of where the labor market stood in February 2020.

And hiring slowed sharply last month — to just 194,000 new jobs after averaging a 607,000 a month the first eight months of the year. That is partly because companies can't find enough people to fill their job openings — 10.4 million in August, second-highest in records going back to 2000.

Many Americans have retired. Others are still wary of the health outlook or struggling with daycare issues. Still others are rethinking their lives and careers after spending months locked down at home.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

Politics are absolutely dirty,  to a certain extent.  They are entertained,  dined, influenced,  etc. Trump funneling govt business through his hotels is clearly a gap in the laws that is unique to him.  I don't think the proverbial envelope full of cash is very common these days though.  That's not how palms are greased.  That's old school Tammany Hall action there. 
    yeah, I know, I believe I mentioned earlier I wasn't suggesting the old "briefcase full of cash" is still being employed. more electronic or hiding money. I'll have to google tammany hall lol. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

yeah, I know, I believe I mentioned earlier I wasn't suggesting the old "briefcase full of cash" is still being employed. more electronic or hiding money. I'll have to google tammany hall lol. 
    That's an obscure reference if you weren't a history major in college, focused on the "Gilded Age" in America.  And as a Canadian, I'm pretty you were not!  

Interestingly the electronic world makes it much, much easier to track this down.  However bit coin throws a wrench into it.  It's one of the reasons why I think the gov't will soon start regulating bit coin properly, which will hurt its value.  And I'm okay with that. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Anti-wall

and more..

That's an obscure reference if you weren't a history major in college, focused on the "Gilded Age" in America.  And as a Canadian, I'm pretty you were not!  

Interestingly the electronic world makes it much, much easier to track this down.  However bit coin throws a wrench into it.  It's one of the reasons why I think the gov't will soon start regulating bit coin properly, which will hurt its value.  And I'm okay with that. 
    Agreed...the more BC grows the more danger it is. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    McConnell wins again! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    McConnell wins again! 
    What did he win this time?

Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Just pass something, you idiots. Democrats love making republicans' jobs easier. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111 said:
    McConnell wins again! 
    What did he win this time?

lol really you have to ask? Who do you think controls Manchin & Sinema 
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh twitter told us
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

you're not inclined?
    nope. i'm done with that woman. except to say that 1987 Slash called and he said to tell sinema that he wants his vest back.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

you're not inclined?
    nope. i'm done with that woman. except to say that 1987 Slash called and he said to tell sinema that he wants his vest back.

• Options
    And the dumb get dumber. See ya on the other side. e