Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    shecky said:

You pull a muscle 'cuz that's one hell of a stretch?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I find all these memes to be very convincing political arguments. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    I find all these memes to be very convincing political arguments. 

as they all are. I now realize how uninformed and ignorant I was until they became the norm for information dissemination.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    What do we expect from someone who is proud of voting for Donnie Diapers 2x?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    shecky said:

Biden eats ice cream? That really pisses me off. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,162
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

Me too.  I love waffle cones.  I don't think I had one all summer.  Mad at Joe because he has one and I don't :)
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    Haha!  I love you people!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

As a representative of the sugar cone manufacturers I am pissed off and will be voting cult-45 next time around.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

Me too.  I love waffle cones.  I don't think I had one all summer.  Mad at Joe because he has one and I don't :)
    The globalist Marxist Biden thinks he can have a waffle, but you don't deserve one.  

And do not get me started on the sugar cone lobby! 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    mrussel1 said:
    Zod said:
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

The globalist Marxist Biden thinks he can have a waffle, but you don't deserve one.  

And do not get me started on the sugar cone lobby! 

He eats waffles too?  COMMIE!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,280
    Settle down Karen.#FJB

Who's your president? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Settle down Karen.#FJB

Who's your president? 
    the guy constantly over dramatizing "the left" posts that someone ELSE is triggered. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    shecky said:

i like soft serve. i guess i cannot support biden going forward.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    shecky said:

i love cornholio. who doesn't?

your guy does a dance that looks like he is jacking two penises at the same time.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Settle down Karen.#FJB

the thing that is funny is that you think you are triggering the dems with your memes. we just laugh at them.

but your party has no platform other than owning and triggering the libs, so i honestly expect nothing else from you guys.

• Options
    i guess i can see the idolation of trump by some of his supporters. some of the people that adore him just cannot grasp or get over that he lost fair and square by a landslide. they remind me of the people who refuse to get over the fact that the confederacy lost the civil war.

• Options
    i guess i can see the idolation of trump by some of his supporters. some of the people that adore him just cannot grasp or get over that he lost fair and square by a landslide. they remind me of the people who refuse to get over the fact that the confederacy lost the civil war.
    Some? Two thirds of republicans believe the election was stolen. They are mostly all nuts at this point. 

But it wasn't a landslide. It was a wider margin than what Trump won by in '16 but I wouldn't call it a landslide. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,506
    shecky said:

i like soft serve. i guess i cannot support biden going forward.
    Sprinkles on his cone? What an elitist. 
  • Options
    Some? Two thirds of republicans believe the election was stolen. They are mostly all nuts at this point. 

But it wasn't a landslide. It was a wider margin than what Trump won by in '16 but I wouldn't call it a landslide. 
    he won the popular vote by just under 7 million. while not technically a landslide, trump got his ass whooped in the popular vote. he also lost the popular vote to clinton.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Settle down Karen.#FJB

the thing that is funny is that you think you are triggering the dems with your memes. we just laugh at them.

but your party has no platform other than owning and triggering the libs, so i honestly expect nothing else from you guys.
    You're wrong they do have a platform. It's  a multi- pronged platform made up of...

Conspiracy theories
    Fear
    Hate
    Ignorance 
    Jealous 
    Lies
    Misogyny 
    Racism
    Xenophobia
  • Options
    Settle down Karen.#FJB

You're wrong they do have a platform. It's  a multi- pronged platform made up of...

Conspiracy theories
    Fear
    Hate
    Ignorance 
    Jealous 
    Lies
    Misogyny 
    Racism
    Xenophobia
    i detect no lies here. 

• Options
    here is one of the two people blowing up biden's agenda. nothing pisses me off more than people who constantly underdress. she is in the senate chamber and as far as i know it is not casual friday. it's like "i am gonna show up to work dressing like some of the insurrectionists" or something. maybe she is dressing for the job she wants, ie no longer in the senate, rather than the job she has.

• Options
    edited October 2021

he won the popular vote by just under 7 million. while not technically a landslide, trump got his ass whooped in the popular vote. he also lost the popular vote to clinton.
    I know. I just do not think that is considered a landslide. Walter Mondale and Dukakis lost in landslides. Dole's 96 loss might be considered a landslide too, I guess...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    here is one of the two people blowing up biden's agenda. nothing pisses me off more than people who constantly underdress. she is in the senate chamber and as far as i know it is not casual friday. it's like "i am gonna show up to work dressing like some of the insurrectionists" or something. maybe she is dressing for the job she wants, ie no longer in the senate, rather than the job she has.

She needs a tan pantsuit.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

I haven't figured her out.  I mean I get Manchin, and I get he is representing his state which is pretty conservative, poor, and tied to dirty energy for jobs.  But what's her story?  I don't understand. 
  • Options

"Feeling cute. Might put on a denim vest, go to the Senate Chamber, and block some legislation. IDK."

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

I haven't figured her out.  I mean I get Manchin, and I get he is representing his state which is pretty conservative, poor, and tied to dirty energy for jobs.  But what's her story?  I don't understand. 
    she is bought and paid for. she is being paid to sabotage the biden agenda.

the only reason she is not switching to gop is because she would have to give up all of her power. she would just be one of the many. in the democratic party she has a say on anything the dems try to pass because she is a likely holdout on many bills.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

the only reason she is not switching to gop is because she would have to give up all of her power. she would just be one of the many. in the democratic party she has a say on anything the dems try to pass because she is a likely holdout on many bills.
    Bought and paid by whom?  As far as I can tell she is:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Pro Fed education standards
    Anti-wall
    Anti-kick out the immigrants

and more..

She's a pretty down the line Democrat and none of her key yes/no positions fall into the right side of the aisle.  She's just right of most of the party, but does not cross the line.  The difference is that she isn't moving her position right now.  So I'm wondering what gets her there. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Bought and paid by whom?  As far as I can tell she is:

Pro choice
    Pro gun control
    Pro Obamacare
    Pro Fed education standards
    Anti-wall
    Anti-kick out the immigrants

and more..

She's a pretty down the line Democrat and none of her key yes/no positions fall into the right side of the aisle.  She's just right of most of the party, but does not cross the line.  The difference is that she isn't moving her position right now.  So I'm wondering what gets her there. 
    for starters she can speak to her constituents. here she is apologizing to tim scott, republican, because a constituent is asking her a question.

she is against climate change legislation, which is probably the biggest issue of our time.

she sucked up to mcconnell just before doing the famous "thumbs down" on the minimum wage hike, which is also a cornerstone of the dem platform.

i've got other examples but will have to come back and provide them due to work.

2 people are holding up all of the progress. manchin has a thread. she is the other one, and she deserves ridicule.