#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    Current MAGA themes in my social media feed:

1. "Where is Joe"...all kinds of conspiracy theories that he's already dead, that he's in hospice, etc. HE WAS ON A FUCKING LIVE PHONE CALL YESTERDAY but they will say that was probably AI or something.

2. Kamala slept her way to the top. They are fucking selling t-shirts that show Kamala's heel wearing feet in the air, legs spread, with different slogans like "Whatever it takes", etc.

Fucking disgusting but not unexpected I guess.

Absolutely expected.
    Re: "slept her way to the top" -- One of the attacks on Hillary Clinton was that she was unf---able; now they'll try to paint Harris as a slut because -- reasons? They're pretty sure she has slept with more than one person in her life? 
    This woman's perspective: the pressure to calibrate one's behavior so finely that it feels like balancing on a tightrope? It feels familiar. And I am certain that it is familiar to Kamala Harris, and that she has gotten this far by having a thick skin and not giving a rat's ass about this commentary.

In this world if you are a man and cheat on all your wives it’s no big deal but if your a woman who has had sexual relationships with more than one man/woman your a slut 🤷‍♂️ go figure! Most civilized countries like in Europe or South America or anywhere it was or is still not a big deal for a man to have a side piece.. 
    Yeah it’s not that big of a deal. I don’t think that many people really care. It’s the oldest profession in the world, so they say.
    What a shitty reply.  Embarrassing. 
    Only a matter of time before Trump dips into that water. He already referred to her "pole" numbers on his faux twitter thing yesterday. 

Go ahead, fire up tens of millions of broads. See how that works for you, you old dummy. lol
    And he hasn’t started with racial slurs let him go there! See how that goes for him 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

1. "Where is Joe"...all kinds of conspiracy theories that he's already dead, that he's in hospice, etc. HE WAS ON A FUCKING LIVE PHONE CALL YESTERDAY but they will say that was probably AI or something.

2. Kamala slept her way to the top. They are fucking selling t-shirts that show Kamala's heel wearing feet in the air, legs spread, with different slogans like "Whatever it takes", etc.

Absolutely expected.
    Re: "slept her way to the top" -- One of the attacks on Hillary Clinton was that she was unf---able; now they'll try to paint Harris as a slut because -- reasons? They're pretty sure she has slept with more than one person in her life? 
    This woman's perspective: the pressure to calibrate one's behavior so finely that it feels like balancing on a tightrope? It feels familiar. And I am certain that it is familiar to Kamala Harris, and that she has gotten this far by having a thick skin and not giving a rat's ass about this commentary.

In this world if you are a man and cheat on all your wives it’s no big deal but if your a woman who has had sexual relationships with more than one man/woman your a slut 🤷‍♂️ go figure! Most civilized countries like in Europe or South America or anywhere it was or is still not a big deal for a man to have a side piece.. 
    Yeah it’s not that big of a deal. I don’t think that many people really care. It’s the oldest profession in the world, so they say.
    Only a matter of time before Trump dips into that water. He already referred to her "pole" numbers on his faux twitter thing yesterday. 

Go ahead, fire up tens of millions of broads. See how that works for you, you old dummy. lol
    And he hasn’t started with racial slurs let him go there! See how that goes for him 

No but that congressional dumbass was out making "DEI candidate" comments yesterday. Burchett, I think?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

KH is not in the profession of prostitution! No matter what you may believe she’s not 
    Not in response or directed towards Harris. That was about “side pieces” and the attitude of sex throughout the world. Most everywhere outside the US has red light districts and it’s not a big deal.
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

KH is not in the profession of prostitution! No matter what you may believe she’s not 
    Not in response or directed towards Harris. That was about “side pieces” and the attitude of sex throughout the world. Most everywhere outside the US has red light districts and it’s not a big deal.
    I was referring to political individuals who were married while in office having open affairs everyone knew the French president had a side piece she was not a prostitute! 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

I was referring to political individuals who were married while in office having open affairs everyone knew the French president had a side piece she was not a prostitute! 
    Same with Clinton in the Oval Office. I just don’t think it’s a huge deal. I would be more concerned with the corruption and how almost every political figure manages to go into public service and then ends up multi-millionaires on modest salaries.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,713
    edited July 23
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Same with Clinton in the Oval Office. I just don’t think it’s a huge deal. I would be more concerned with the corruption and how almost every political figure manages to go into public service and then ends up multi-millionaires on modest salaries.
    Don't always assume corruption. After Biden left office as VP he made millions in speaking fees. That shit adds up. Same with the Clintons.

Obama made millions off of his memoir.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214

i guess they are a little more self aware than i thought, given that they are not attacking her for being african american yet. i guess they figure these two attacks will play better with undecided voters or something.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

i guess they are a little more self aware than i thought, given that they are not attacking her for being african american yet. i guess they figure these two attacks will play better with undecided voters or something.
    If your parents are Indian and Jamaican does that make you African-American?
  • lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 392
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

So now we are back to the misogynistic insults again? You people just can't go more than a few posts without resorting to this nonsense. 

Be better. 
    No, y’all just can’t handle the TRUTH!!! Y’all better buckle your seat belts, Kami has a lot of skeletons like we all do…it’s the way one handles dealing w/ them always seems to jam people up.

Like I said before, I don’t blame a gal for trying to get ahead in this male dominated world in ways only a woman knows how….just don’t lie about it, most of us aren’t that dumb or naive.  
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

So now we are back to the misogynistic insults again? You people just can't go more than a few posts without resorting to this nonsense. 

Be better. 
    No, y’all just can’t handle the TRUTH!!! Y’all better buckle your seat belts, Kami has a lot of skeletons like we all do…it’s the way one handles dealing w/ them always seems to jam people up.

Like I said before, I don’t blame a gal for trying to get ahead in this male dominated world in ways only a woman knows how….just don’t lie about it, most of us aren’t that dumb or naive.  
    It sounds like you have experience with that approach? 
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,108
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

There's no way in hell a reasonable person on here is going to look to a Republican for 'the truth'. Get over it - your side has no credibility.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,641
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

I guess Willie Brown voted 4,442,780 times in 2010? Or ran the office with 1,200 attorneys and 3,000+ support staff while she was AG? Those kinds of skeletons?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

you really want to bring up kamala's sexual history when your guy was an epstein client??
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    teskeinc said:

If your parents are Indian and Jamaican does that make you African-American?
    Jesus man put your maga hat on. Jamaican's are considered African descent.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

Debatable

teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

you really want to bring up kamala's sexual history when your guy was an epstein client??
    I don't think you understand. When Republicans are proven to do something egregious, it's fine, but when Democrats are accused of something, it's a five-alarm fire. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

I don't think you understand. When Republicans are proven to do something egregious, it's fine, but when Democrats are accused of something, it's a five-alarm fire. 
    yeah...and the media will focus on Harris and continue to ignore the Epstein connection

I heard Willie Brown took Kamala’s bar exam. Many people are saying.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,997

I would love to see #2 blow up in their fucking faces. But it won't.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

I would love to see #2 blow up in their fucking faces. But it won't.
    I think it will in a sense. They are pissing off young females who will vote for Harris in droves.

It's another one of those things like FJB flags that is very popular for the complete morons but serves no other purpose.

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,997
    Another criticism of  VP Harris that I’ve seen is that she doesn’t have children. 

Imagine what they would saying if she had 5 children from 3 partners like the republican nominee?
    Traditional families (particularly pertaining to the need to procreate and for women to be June Cleaver) has been a hot topic with the right, particularly future Minister of Propaganda Elon Musk, for several months now.

I actually think if I (married for 20 years; no kids) ran for president, it would be brought up a lot about me...but it's way more of a hot button for women. Very Secure Alpha Males seem threatened by the very idea that women are less likely to settle for some jackass, have his kids, and serve only him, the kids, and Jesus than when America Was Great.

It will be fascinating to see whether this line of criticism matters and, if so, who it helps. For all of MAGA's whining about women, most people still want to get married and have children and they seem to think that going after her for this will work. I kinda think it might. That said, people are clapping back because she's a step-parent. Also, the more they bring this up, the deeper they'll get into the "tradwife" thing, which could turn off a lot of working mothers and their families. Ultimately it's probably all just noise and won't amount to much.

I did find it funny when someone on Twitter suggested that because she didn't have kids (and no inheriting them from her husband doesn't count), she can't relate to regular people. This from someone backing a candidate that has never mowed a lawn, washed a dish, or filled a gas tank...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Be better. 

What you would be willing to do and what she did may not be the same.  
    OnWis97 said:
    Another criticism of  VP Harris that I’ve seen is that she doesn’t have children. 

Imagine what they would saying if she had 5 children from 3 partners like the republican nominee?
    Traditional families (particularly pertaining to the need to procreate and for women to be June Cleaver) has been a hot topic with the right, particularly future Minister of Propaganda Elon Musk, for several months now.

I actually think if I (married for 20 years; no kids) ran for president, it would be brought up a lot about me...but it's way more of a hot button for women. Very Secure Alpha Males seem threatened by the very idea that women are less likely to settle for some jackass, have his kids, and serve only him, the kids, and Jesus than when America Was Great.

It will be fascinating to see whether this line of criticism matters and, if so, who it helps. For all of MAGA's whining about women, most people still want to get married and have children and they seem to think that going after her for this will work. I kinda think it might. That said, people are clapping back because she's a step-parent. Also, the more they bring this up, the deeper they'll get into the "tradwife" thing, which could turn off a lot of working mothers and their families. Ultimately it's probably all just noise and won't amount to much.

I did find it funny when someone on Twitter suggested that because she didn't have kids (and no inheriting them from her husband doesn't count), she can't relate to regular people. This from someone backing a candidate that has never mowed a lawn, washed a dish, or filled a gas tank...
    Or drove a car, hiked through a forest, spent time in a library browsing the stacks, bought something from a music store to listen to, alone, swim in the ocean, catch a fish, skate on a frozen pond, carried in the groceries, changed a diaper, etc.

Brilliantati©
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Posts: 1,275
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

Absolutely expected.

Tone-deaf?
    When used to refer to a woman, broad is usually perceived as insulting. The meaning “promiscuous woman” is probably the earlier sense.
    Giving a speech on Wednesday regarding his decision to step down. But many people are saying it’s really going to be Kevin Spacey dressed up like Brandon and AI voice technology and video stream from an undisclosed, hidden location. But my independent research has figured it out. 5037 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. Wednesday, be there.

Brilliantati©
    Giving a speech on Wednesday regarding his decision to step down. But many people are saying it’s really going to be Kevin Spacey dressed up like Brandon and AI voice technology and video stream from an undisclosed, hidden location. But my independent research has figured it out. 5037 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. Wednesday, be there.
    Will be wild!

EV
    https://www.threads.net/@mike_rena/post/C9xNlr8PPkP/?xmt=AQGzkrze63t4-Fkt3bP82eywupsmhv_CRDzqBen2YpLfjA
    Here you go Charlie forehead has the inside info Biden died two days ago 😂😂🤷‍♂️ and his followers totally believe him 
    https://www.threads.net/@mike_rena/post/C9xNlr8PPkP/?xmt=AQGzkrze63t4-Fkt3bP82eywupsmhv_CRDzqBen2YpLfjA
    Here you go Charlie forehead has the inside info Biden died two days ago 😂😂🤷‍♂️ and his followers totally believe him 
    yeah it's soooo fucking stupid

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,230
    Holy shit…. I mean nothing should surprise me anymore, but the fact that people bought into this 🤣🤣🤣
    yeah it's soooo fucking stupid
    Holy shit…. I mean nothing should surprise me anymore, but the fact that people bought into this 🤣🤣🤣
    Unf’n real!