#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,722
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    https://youtu.be/NylTKobMUiE
    Joe Biden already told us exactly what should happen here in 1991.
    This is your argument for what,  exactly? 
    Do the math.  If this involved any other administration,  There would have been swift decisive action,  when Joe had his cognitive skills, he could articulate really well.  At any other time, this would have been reported accurately in 12 hours time,  whose it was and who the dealer was.  Just another cover up because there is so much at stake.  Plea bargins, blackmailing, a lot of threats going on behind the scenes. 
    Google maps has really good pictures of my property,  can see almost everything.  But they can't tell us, who,  what, where, when?  Come on, there always used to be some level of decorumin our politics, but that's no longer valued by most involved. You can support what ever organization you want.   Just don't pretend it's a level playing field.
    This is a joke post,  right? How can you possibly say thar this caper would be solved,  all the way to the dealer level,  in under 12 hours? It's an absurd statement with no actual grounding in reality.  You just made all of that up.  It's a little bag of coke, not a kilo that someone dropped while facing the camera.

Plus,  you don't know what the service knows at this point.  And I don't know why you think you have a right to real time information in a criminal investigation. 

Last, can the right wing lunatics please.... for the love of God, care about something that matters?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Do the math.  If this involved any other administration,  There would have been swift decisive action,  when Joe had his cognitive skills, he could articulate really well.  At any other time, this would have been reported accurately in 12 hours time,  whose it was and who the dealer was.  Just another cover up because there is so much at stake.  Plea bargins, blackmailing, a lot of threats going on behind the scenes. 
    Google maps has really good pictures of my property,  can see almost everything.  But they can't tell us, who,  what, where, when?  Come on, there always used to be some level of decorumin our politics, but that's no longer valued by most involved. You can support what ever organization you want.   Just don't pretend it's a level playing field.
    This is a joke post,  right? How can you possibly say thar this caper would be solved,  all the way to the dealer level,  in under 12 hours? It's an absurd statement with no actual grounding in reality.  You just made all of that up.  It's a little bag of coke, not a kilo that someone dropped while facing the camera.

Plus,  you don't know what the service knows at this point.  And I don't know why you think you have a right to real time information in a criminal investigation. 

Last, can the right wing lunatics please.... for the love of God, care about something that matters?
    no they can't. they have to be angry about something every single day. the best thing about anger is it can't last forever. that is why angertainment fox news has new things every day to keep people angry. 

if anger could last forever, rage against the machine would have never split up.

it is impossible and unsustainable. we are not hardwired to be angry. conservatives are just more susceptible to it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,425
    edited July 2023
    mickeyrat said:

I love when you do this.  You are the epitome of walk softly and carry a big stick.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited July 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

no they can't. they have to be angry about something every single day. the best thing about anger is it can't last forever. that is why angertainment fox news has new things every day to keep people angry. 

if anger could last forever, rage against the machine would have never split up.

it is impossible and unsustainable. we are not hardwired to be angry. conservatives are just more susceptible to it.
    If this was 4 years ago,  do you think this would be a long lasting investigation that fizzles out to where most people forget about it by Monday, and the next news cycle begins?  YOU KNOW SHARK ATTACKS ARE ON THE RISE  they do this all the time, Come on,,
    Biden says if it's the size of a quarter, not a kilo, 5 years lock up baby, the judge has no choice according to Joe Biden. 
    I'm not a Trump fan,
    But if this happened during the Trump admin, and Eric, or Don Jr, had a ?? history of drug use and sleazy hellish videos out there for all to see,  via laptop, and talking without secret service to Chinese officials in Beijing after getting off of Air Force II, 
    Ya think the coverage would be the same?  I'm not the angry right winger as you claim us to all to be.  Almost never does the word ALL apply to anything.
    I'm as liberal as liberal can be.  Most here would say no way to that. Well so what?  Liberal and conservative go hand in hand.  I know most of what I say is bull plop to most.  And that's fine.
    The conservative/liberal is just this in a nutshell.
    It's about freedom, so it doesn't really care about race or gender, it just doesn't.  It's about freedom.   Everyone to his or her own corner work hard go with your head down, keep nose to the grindstone,  mind own business be happy, enjoy life.  That's all it is.  *With in reason of course,
    as long as what you're doing doesn't infringe on or harm or endanger others rights, well being and so on. 
    Live life and carry on.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,600
    edited July 2023
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    https://youtu.be/jhcgmwj3NAc
    It's amazing how smug, arrogant he's been over the years.  And how tone deaf Biden's supporters are. Claiming that the opposition is perpetually angry.  Not so.  You've seen chuck schumer say at nausea, no one is above the law,  while this admin,  breaks laws every day.  And FNC is owned and run by the Murdocks,  it was different under Roger Ale, but that was long ago.  it's not a "right wing" news channel.   They have some center/right hosts.  But if you watch Brett Bear, or Britt Humes, you can't tell which side they are on.  They have tried to keep there conservative audience tuned in, by keeping hosts like Hannity. But canceling Tucker Carlson,  there audience is shrinking quite a bit. 
    Because the ownership are lefties.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,032
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

If this was 4 years ago,  do you think this would be a long lasting investigation that fizzles out to where most people forget about it by Monday, and the next news cycle begins?  YOU KNOW SHARK ATTACKS ARE ON THE RISE  they do this all the time, Come on,,
    Biden says if it's the size of a quarter, not a kilo, 5 years lock up baby, the judge has no choice according to Joe Biden. 
    I'm not a Trump fan,
    But if this happened during the Trump admin, and Eric, or Don Jr, had a ?? history of drug use and sleazy hellish videos out there for all to see,  via laptop, and talking without secret service to Chinese officials in Beijing after getting off of Air Force II, 
    Ya think the coverage would be the same?  I'm not the angry right winger as you claim us to all to be.  Almost never does the word ALL apply to anything.
    I'm as liberal as liberal can be.  Most here would say no way to that. Well so what?  Liberal and conservative go hand in hand.  I know most of what I say is bull plop to most.  And that's fine.
    The conservative/liberal is just this in a nutshell.
    It's about freedom, so it doesn't really care about race or gender, it just doesn't.  It's about freedom.   Everyone to his or her own corner work hard go with your head down, keep nose to the grindstone,  mind own business be happy, enjoy life.  That's all it is.  *With in reason of course,
    as long as what you're doing doesn't infringe on or harm or endanger others rights, well being and so on. 
    Live life and carry on.

you did hear he said nothing about POWDER cocaine? Specifically speaking about CRACK.

In addition, many of those penalties enacted at that time have since expired or otherwise been rescinded, no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

What a joke! Epitome of hypocrisy here. Absolute joke. Amazingly delusional. Explains everything though of the dumb weak left. 

Vote RED! Remove All Democrats!
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,719
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

What a joke! Epitome of hypocrisy here. Absolute joke. Amazingly delusional. Explains everything though of the dumb weak left. 

Enjoy your cult.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Get a thesaurus- I just used that 4 posts prior but I was praising someone.  Just more proof that there’s no original thoughts in that head of yours.  
  • Options
    Funny how RED is not only the communist party but the Republican Party as well.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,353
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Never Red! Convict the Orange idiot ah that felt good 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

what are you even talking about?

is this the talking point of the day from your cult or something?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    nazi party too.

• Options
    nazi party too.
    also british army up to and after the revolutionary war.

• Options
    nazi party too.

Confederate States as well....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    nazi party too.

Confederate States as well....
    modern day confederacy revisionists will try to tell you different though.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,800
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Going on a Pearl Jam forum and suggesting we "remove all Democrats" is a bit like going to a meeting of Union of Concerned Scientists and suggesting they all believe the earth was created in seven days and it is flat.  But, hey, it's your dime.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,365
    Not a lot of rhyme or reason in here this weekend...

Gotta laugh though. Their guy is literally facing years in federal prison, yet they're mad upset over weird conspiracy theories yet again. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Gotta laugh though. Their guy is literally facing years in federal prison, yet they're mad upset over weird conspiracy theories yet again. 
    Or that the unemployment rate, jobs report, decline in inflation, increase in wages, increase in manufacturing jobs, a major bridge on 95 around Philly being replaced in 2 weeks, Ukraine holding its own and strengthened US international alliances is “shit” and all they have to throw out there as an insult is BLM. But yea, Hunter’s laptop and cocaine.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,365

Or that the unemployment rate, jobs report, decline in inflation, increase in wages, increase in manufacturing jobs, a major bridge on 95 around Philly being replaced in 2 weeks, Ukraine holding its own and strengthened US international alliances is “shit” and all they have to throw out there as an insult is BLM. But yea, Hunter’s laptop and cocaine.
    I am surprised they have not said how furious they are about the Biden's spending their Saturday at the beach. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I am surprised they have not said how furious they are about the Biden's spending their Saturday at the beach. 
    That’s lazy. Should be golfing, driving up on to the green in a cart and 1 putting for a triple eagle and finishing with a final score of 56 for a round of 18.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

anything to distract from the world of legal jeopardy their orange god finds himself in today.

• Options

It's how they keep their delusions afloat.  In a word: denial.

Or that all these positives you mentioned are somehow a delayed reaction to all the wonderful and wide actions 45 supposedly set into motion. 
    But wait, strike that, don't I don't want to give anyone ideas that might further support their delusions.

Seriously red state dudes, how do you not embrace the good, positive attributes happening recently in this country.  Get on board- you will be happier and healthier!  Throw your hatred down, throw your anger down!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

Or that all these positives you mentioned are somehow a delayed reaction to all the wonderful and wide actions 45 supposedly set into motion. 
    But wait, strike that, don't I don't want to give anyone ideas that might further support their delusions.

Seriously red state dudes, how do you not embrace the good, positive attributes happening recently in this country.  Get on board- you will be happier and healthier!  Throw your hatred down, throw your anger down!

just think how much faster some of this post covid recovery would have gone had republicans spent their effort getting on board and doing what is best for the country rather than trying to undermine the progress at every turn.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

forgot to say, yeah, let's reinstall the guy that told you to fight covid by drinking bleach and shining a light into an unspecified orifice. 

• Options
    brianlux said:

just think how much faster some of this post covid recovery would have gone had republicans spent their effort getting on board and doing what is best for the country rather than trying to undermine the progress at every turn.

Spot on, bud!  We would be that much further ahead.  Their obstinate ways makes zero sense!

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Spot on, bud!  We would be that much further ahead.  Their obstinate ways makes zero sense!
    sad thing is that their supporters are too zealous about owning the libs to realize that their party has no ideas other than holding their breath and screaming nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

also, they want to impeach the one guy trying to help them.

i want to see more dem politicians talking about how red states take more money from the federal government than they pay in, and then blue states are forced to help subsidize the red states. i am sick of dealing with these ungrateful people.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

sad thing is that their supporters are too zealous about owning the libs to realize that their party has no ideas other than holding their breath and screaming nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

also, they want to impeach the one guy trying to help them.

i want to see more dem politicians talking about how red states take more money from the federal government than they pay in, and then blue states are forced to help subsidize the red states. i am sick of dealing with these ungrateful people.

That zealous behaviors is basically how cults work.  Critical thinking is sorely lacking.    
    And it''s not like the Democratic politicians are all gods.  Many have their flaws.  But the Republican party has gotten entrenched into a deep vortex of irrational thinking, denial, and destructive behavior that to me is highly perplexing.  I guess those too are characteristics of how cults work.  It's beyond sad.