Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,972
    edited July 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    This blow in the White House “scandal” has all the hallmarks of a Project Veritas ploy. Think about it, who goes to the White House as a tourist, staffer, family member, especially the staffer/family member with a baggie of blow in their pocket? Staffers/family members know the procedures and know the security processes. They’re not likely to bring blow with them or if they are or did, they’re not taking it out with their cell phone and leaving it in a cubby. They don’t pat you down or require that you empty your pockets. The bag check and magnometer screening happens before you enter. It’s likely that the staff/family screening entrance and procedures are different and separate anyway.

Which leads to the “tourist” entry. You need a ticket to tour the White House. How do you get one? Via Lost Dogs or Given To Fly forums on this website. No, you have to request them from your home state senate office. And it requires a background check, I believe, or a waiver saying you accept a background check being conducted. Then you have to pick up your tickets at the office for the day/time of your tour. Or, you can stand in line all day but they may have discontinued that option. Who in their right mind does that with blow on their person?

Somebody who wants to keep Hunter Biden in the news in an effort to slow down sleepy woke Joe Brandon from more record accomplishments leading up to the election.

I look forward to Senator Tom “I’m A Warrior, Hear Me Roar” Cotton’s faux indignation at the senate hearings with Secret Service personnel being grilled. He’s been quiet of late and needs to investigate something.
    Jeez. When trump supporters post shit like this it rightfully gets called out. This isn’t considered a crazy conspiracy theory??? It was my coke! Ok? There. That settles it. Can we move on now? Holy shit. Who gives a fuck whose cocaine it was. I think it’s awesome that they found cocaine at the White House. 
    To those living in reality, facts matter. If you’re willing to accept that blow was found in the White House so it must have been Hunter’s or Sleepy Woke Joe’s then I can’t help you. If you think the access issues to the White House are a conspiracy theory, I also can’t help you. Have you ever visited the White House as a tourist or invited guest? Finally, if you don’t think Rodger Dodger Stoned, his ilk and Project Veritas aren’t capable of pulling shit like this, and it’s a “conspiracy theory,” then you haven’t been paying attention for the past 10 years or so and I also can’t help you.

If the blow is proven to be anyone’s, including Hunter’s or Sleepy Woke Joe’s, charge them in a court of law with whatever the law allows. I would also think that Hunter’s diversion program would include a drug test screening element but I don’t know as I haven’t seen the details of that aspect of his plea agreement. Another conspiracy theory I know.

Willy Nelson smoked a joint on the roof of the White House. Good heavens, the republic went to hell.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,339
    nicknyr15 said:
    This blow in the White House “scandal” has all the hallmarks of a Project Veritas ploy. Think about it, who goes to the White House as a tourist, staffer, family member, especially the staffer/family member with a baggie of blow in their pocket? Staffers/family members know the procedures and know the security processes. They’re not likely to bring blow with them or if they are or did, they’re not taking it out with their cell phone and leaving it in a cubby. They don’t pat you down or require that you empty your pockets. The bag check and magnometer screening happens before you enter. It’s likely that the staff/family screening entrance and procedures are different and separate anyway.

Which leads to the “tourist” entry. You need a ticket to tour the White House. How do you get one? Via Lost Dogs or Given To Fly forums on this website. No, you have to request them from your home state senate office. And it requires a background check, I believe, or a waiver saying you accept a background check being conducted. Then you have to pick up your tickets at the office for the day/time of your tour. Or, you can stand in line all day but they may have discontinued that option. Who in their right mind does that with blow on their person?

Somebody who wants to keep Hunter Biden in the news in an effort to slow down sleepy woke Joe Brandon from more record accomplishments leading up to the election.

I look forward to Senator Tom “I’m A Warrior, Hear Me Roar” Cotton’s faux indignation at the senate hearings with Secret Service personnel being grilled. He’s been quiet of late and needs to investigate something.
    Jeez. When trump supporters post shit like this it rightfully gets called out. This isn’t considered a crazy conspiracy theory??? It was my coke! Ok? There. That settles it. Can we move on now? Holy shit. Who gives a fuck whose cocaine it was. I think it’s awesome that they found cocaine at the White House. 
    To those living in reality, facts matter. If you’re willing to accept that blow was found in the White House so it must have been Hunter’s or Sleepy Woke Joe’s then I can’t help you. If you think the access issues to the White House are a conspiracy theory, I also can’t help you. Have you ever visited the White House as a tourist or invited guest? Finally, if you don’t think Rodger Dodger Stoned, his ilk and Project Veritas aren’t capable of pulling shit like this, and it’s a “conspiracy theory,” then you haven’t been paying attention for the past 10 years or so and I also can’t help you.

If the blow is proven to be anyone’s, including Hunter’s or Sleepy Woke Joe’s, charge them in a court of law with whatever the law allows. I would also think that Hunter’s diversion program would include a drug test screening element but I don’t know as I haven’t seen the details of that aspect of his plea agreement. Another conspiracy theory I know.

Willy Nelson smoked a joint on the roof of the White House. Good heavens, the republic went to hell.

didnt elvis do something too?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,925
    nicknyr15 said:

So you were serious? 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,936
    Willie Nelson
    "You can call me Willie."  :wink:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    nicknyr15 said:

Yes it is awsome that the democrat mafia gangster crime family & co. live and work at the White House!!  That's fantastic!!  Iove it.  In the fullness in the passage of time,  and during the passage of the passage of time, time will tell us in the passage of time.  Reflecting Once upon a time, the moment in the morning,  culture reflects the moment in time.  Maybe it was one of the construction worker's?  But it was near the VP entrence, but before that it was in the library where the cameras are old and grainy.  Lol.
    What's next kids?   
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/NylTKobMUiE
    Joe Biden already told us exactly what should happen here in 1991.
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    edited July 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    Something seems off with this story. I hadn’t heard about it, tried reading more, and can find almost nothing.Every article using the exact same language of “Trump posted what he claimed was Obama's address on his social media platform,” but I can’t find a image of the post. 
    Why use the language “what he claimed”? Was it not the correct address?
    I just think if Trump had posted something like “Obama lives at 123 Fake Street, go let him know the election was stolen” every news media would be sharing images of that (with the address blurred out). 
    I just find it odd I can’t find what he actually said while every single article is use the exact same language, which is a direct quote from the prosecutor, but nothing more.

Im not saying he didn’t do it. But just my personal take on this. The language to me sounds like it wasn’t the real address. The lack of the actual post makes me believe the headline is the whole story. He could have used the address of the local dump and claimed that’s where Obama lived. Which would actually be kind of funny, but not make for a real story. A flashy headline implying Trump sent an assassin would be better.

If anyone has found the actual post I’d like to see it.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    and further spread the address reports say it contained?

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,639
    edited July 2023
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Something seems off with this story. I hadn’t heard about it, tried reading more, and can find almost nothing.Every article using the exact same language of “Trump posted what he claimed was Obama's address on his social media platform,” but I can’t find a image of the post. 
    I just think if Trump had posted something like “Obama lives at 123 Fake Street, go let him know the election was stolen” every news media would be sharing images of that (with the address blurred out). 
    I just find it odd I can’t find what he actually said while every single article is use the exact same language, which is a direct quote from the prosecutor, but nothing more.

Im not saying he didn’t do it. But just my personal take on this. The language to me sounds like it wasn’t the real address. The lack of the actual post makes me believe the headline is the whole story. He could have used the address of the local dump and claimed that’s where Obama lived. Which would actually be kind of funny, but not make for a real story. A flashy headline implying Trump sent an assassin would be better.

Taranto wasn’t apprehended outside of a local dump after having shared the post and claiming to have them surrounded. He was apprehended in their neighborhood, which seems like a pretty significant detail.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Why would legitimate news amplify the problem by showing you the address? Are you saying that he really didn't do it? Or are you saying someone that threatened Obama wasn't really arrested with weapons in his neighborhood?
  • Options
    RYME said:
    This is your argument for what,  exactly? 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

that being found in "his" house, its obvious joe was going to cook it up and sell that fresh crack to hunter. then hunter gets busted for possession and joe being the dealer gets the death penalty.
    kamala gets aressted for saying nothing having seen it near the vp entrance.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Why would legitimate news amplify the problem by showing you the address? Are you saying that he really didn't do it? Or are you saying someone that threatened Obama wasn't really arrested with weapons in his neighborhood?
    I’m saying the wording seems weird to me. And I said they’d obviously black out the actual address if they showed it.  And I also know it isn’t that hard to find out what neighborhood anyone lives in. The first Google search I found is an article that shows Obamas live in the Kalarama neighborhood in DC in a 8200 square foot house and shows pictures of the outside. That took 4 seconds to find.
    I just think if it’s as bad as what the headlines imply, it would be a bigger story. It probably isn’t,, so they leave it with the flashy headline. I only heard of it because of this thread. The media wouldn’t hesitate to blow up a story about Trump. Especially one that implicated him condoning actions against Obama. So why aren’t they? Maybe because the story isn’t what the headlines imply? My guess, and that’s all it is for the record, is that Trump’s post was closer to how can the Obamas afford such a huge house in that fancy neighborhood if they are honest rather than posting an address hoping people go harass them.
    Like I said, just my guess and response to the reactions why this isn’t a big story. If anyone can find the actual post I’d like to see it. I’d certainly like to know either way if I’m right or wrong.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lol. The left can never stay on topic. They can only "what-about". 

Worse president ever. This POS is a f'ing clown. FJB!

Everything the left touches,  turns to shit!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002

May your day be filled with joy and sunshine!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I’m saying the wording seems weird to me. And I said they’d obviously black out the actual address if they showed it.  And I also know it isn’t that hard to find out what neighborhood anyone lives in. The first Google search I found is an article that shows Obamas live in the Kalarama neighborhood in DC in a 8200 square foot house and shows pictures of the outside. That took 4 seconds to find.
    I just think if it’s as bad as what the headlines imply, it would be a bigger story. It probably isn’t,, so they leave it with the flashy headline. I only heard of it because of this thread. The media wouldn’t hesitate to blow up a story about Trump. Especially one that implicated him condoning actions against Obama. So why aren’t they? Maybe because the story isn’t what the headlines imply? My guess, and that’s all it is for the record, is that Trump’s post was closer to how can the Obamas afford such a huge house in that fancy neighborhood if they are honest rather than posting an address hoping people go harass them.
    Like I said, just my guess and response to the reactions why this isn’t a big story. If anyone can find the actual post I’d like to see it. I’d certainly like to know either way if I’m right or wrong.
    Shall we just compromise on "reckless and stupid"?
  • Options

There's a lot of irony to your post, considering we're all wondering what the fuck you're talking about here. 
  • Options

What a weak comment. Even the trolls are getting lazy. 

No one wants to put in any work anymore. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

What a weak comment. Even the trolls are getting lazy. 

No one wants to put in any work anymore. 
    It was way more fun when Q was alive. Or was it Queue, a Quebecoise?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271

funny, considering the maga answer to every single issue is 

" BUT WHAT ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN????!!!!!!"

the gop holds the house. do they want to legislate? no. they want to investigate hillary again, and hunter again.

there is no there there. you all need to give it a rest.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271

also, pray tell. what specifically has turned to shit?

the "left" only holds the white house, and it can be argued that they do not hold the senate with manchin and sinema undermining them. the gop holds the house and the courts. the gop holds the filibuster. so it seems to me that the gop is in control.

so, what specifically has turned to shit?

you guys got every single supreme court ruling you wanted. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

the "left" only holds the white house, and it can be argued that they do not hold the senate with manchin and sinema undermining them. the gop holds the house and the courts. the gop holds the filibuster. so it seems to me that the gop is in control.

He must mean the fantastic job growth, the fact that we never entered a recession (even though everyone predicted it) and the 6.4% wage growth  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/adp-national-employment-report-private-121500211.html

That must be the shit we're in. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

He must mean the fantastic job growth, the fact that we never entered a recession (even though everyone predicted it) and the 6.4% wage growth  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/adp-national-employment-report-private-121500211.html

Maybe it’s the economy that’s growing faster than predicted? The 17 straight months of unemployment < 4%? 

Is that the shit we’re in? 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

No, the shit is drag queens and the LGBTQ community, along with the “other.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

I can only guess why you spammed this thread without any commentary, but my guess is it’s in response to saying it isn’t headline news?
    We each can have our own definition I guess. To me headline news isn’t if it shows up on a Google search, but if I pick up a paper will it be on or near the front page? If I go to a major networks site will it be one of the first things I see? If I turn on a news program will that story take up the majority of the coverage? The titanic sun was headline news. Trump claiming to post Obamas address was not.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Do the math.  If this involved any other administration,  There would have been swift decisive action,  when Joe had his cognitive skills, he could articulate really well.  At any other time, this would have been reported accurately in 12 hours time,  whose it was and who the dealer was.  Just another cover up because there is so much at stake.  Plea bargins, blackmailing, a lot of threats going on behind the scenes. 
    Google maps has really good pictures of my property,  can see almost everything.  But they can't tell us, who,  what, where, when?  Come on, there always used to be some level of decorumin our politics, but that's no longer valued by most involved. You can support what ever organization you want.   Just don't pretend it's a level playing field.