Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    mrussel1 said:
    Brandon ought to fire Garland and appoint AOC as AG. Or Hillary.
    i would take the kool aid man at this point. anybody is better than garland.
    Yeah he has been a total disappointment so far! 
    Totally disagree.  He's deliberate and apolitical.  That's what I want from an AG.
    deliberately doing nothing.

remember the only reason garland even got nominated for the supreme court was obama went to orrin hatch and asked for one name that the gop could tolerate on the bench and hatch said garland. then they didn't even let him come up for a vote.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    why even bother responding to the obvious troll. he literally NEVER speaks policy. just insults "the left", and then leaves to let people get "triggered". waste of time. 
    i don't see anybody getting triggered. most people ignore him, as they should.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    The right way and the Trump way of handling things is on perfect display here.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/nation/biden-trump-classified-documents-comparison-explainer-20230112.html

A side-by-side look at the Trump, Biden classified documents

A side-by-side look at the similarities and differences between the two situations of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.

FILE - This image contained in a court filing by the Department of Justice on Aug 30 2022 and redacted by in part by the FBI shows a photo of documents seized during the Aug 8 search by the FBI of former President Donald Trumps Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida For years problems with classified materials have been a shortcut to controversy in Washington Department of Justice via AP
    FILE - This image contained in a court filing by the Department of Justice on Aug. 30, 2022, and redacted by in part by the FBI, shows a photo of documents seized during the Aug. 8 search by the FBI of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. For years, problems with classified materials have been a shortcut to controversy in Washington. (Department of Justice via AP)Read moreUncredited / AP
      by Meg Kinnard, Associated PressPublished 2 hours ago

The revelation that classified materials were discovered at think tank offices formerly used by President Joe Biden, as well as at his Delaware home, has prompted questions on how the circumstances compare with the seizure last year of hundreds of documents marked as classified from Mar-a-Lago, the Florida residence of former President Donald Trump.

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday appointed a special counsel to investigate the matter.

A side-by-side look at the similarities and differences between the two situations:

How many classified documents are we talking about?

BIDEN: It’s unclear precisely how many classified materials have been obtained from Biden’s office and home. Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, said Monday that “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices.

Biden kept an office at the Penn Center after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign. It was affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania and continued to operate independently of the Biden administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

On Thursday, Sauber said a second batch of documents with classified markings — a “small number," he said — had been found in a storage space in Biden's garage in Wilmington, Delaware, with one document being located in Biden's personal library in his home.

» READ MORE: In Washington, ‘classified’ is synonymous with ‘controversy’

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markings — including some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.

In January 2022, the National Archives and Records Administration retrieved 15 boxes of documents, telling Justice Department officials they contained "a lot" of classified material. In August, FBI agents took about 33 boxes and containers of 11,000 documents from Mar-a-Lago, including roughly 100 with classification markings found in a storage room and an office.

How quickly were the classified documents turned over?

BIDEN: After the materials were discovered at the think tank, Biden's personal attorneys immediately alerted the White House counsel's office, which notified NARA, which took custody of the documents the next day, Sauber said.

“Since that discovery, the President’s personal attorneys have cooperated with the Archives and the Department of Justice in a process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in the possession of the Archives,” Sauber said in a statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Part of that cooperation, Sauber said this week, included Biden’s personal lawyers examining other locations where records might have been shipped after Biden left the vice presidency in 2017. That search concluded Wednesday night, Biden told reporters at the White House on Thursday, though he did not say when the second batch of documents was found.

Sauber said the Justice Department was “immediately notified” after the documents were found at Biden's home and that department lawyers took custody of the records.

The revelation that additional classified documents were uncovered by Biden’s attorneys came hours after White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre dodged questions about Biden’s handling of classified information and the West Wing’s management of the discovery. She said the White House was committed to handling the matter in the “right way,” pointing to Biden’s personal attorneys’ immediate notification of the National Archives.

TRUMP: A Trump representative told NARA in December 2021 that presidential records had been found at Mar-a-Lago, nearly a year after Trump left office. Fifteen boxes of records containing some classified material were transferred from Mar-Lago to NARA in January.

ADVERTISEMENT

A few months later, investigators from the Justice Department and FBI visited Mar-a-Lago to get more information about classified materials taken to Florida. Federal officials also served a subpoena for some documents believed to be at the estate.

In August 2022, FBI agents conducting a search retrieved 33 boxes from Mar-a-Lago. The search came after lawyers for Trump provided a sworn certification that all government records had been returned.

Could either president face charges related to the discovery of the documents?

BIDEN: Despite the discovery of classified materials, there is no indication Biden himself was aware of the existence of the records before they were turned over.

The administration has also said that the records were turned over quickly, without any intent to conceal. That's important because the Justice Department historically looks for willfulness, or an intent to mishandle government secrets, in deciding whether to bring criminal charges.

ADVERTISEMENT

But even if the Justice Department were to find the case prosecutable on the evidence, the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel has concluded that a president is immune from prosecution during his time in office. Former special counsel Robert Mueller cited that guidance in deciding not to reach a conclusion on whether Trump should face charges as part of his investigation into coordination between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.

On Thursday, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate. Robert Hur, the former Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Maryland, will lead the investigation. He is taking over from the top Justice Department prosecutor in Chicago, John Lausch, who recommended to Garland last week that a special counsel be appointed.

TRUMP: The former president possibly faces exposure for obstruction over the protracted battle to retrieve the documents. And, since he's no longer in office, he wouldn't be afforded protections from possible prosecution that would apply to a sitting president.

In November, Garland appointed Jack Smith, a veteran war crimes prosecutor with a background in public corruption probes, to lead investigations into Trump's retention of classified documents, as well as key aspects of a separate probe involving the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and efforts to undo the 2020 election.

What did the presidents have to say about the discovery of the documents?

BIDEN: Answering questions from journalists at the North American Leaders Summit in Mexico on Tuesday, Biden said he was “surprised to learn" that documents had been found at his think tank. He said he didn't know what was in the material but takes classified documents “very seriously.”

He said his team acted appropriately by quickly turning the documents over.

ADVERTISEMENT

“They did what they should have done,” Biden said. “They immediately called the Archives.”

On Thursday, Biden told reporters at the White House that he is “cooperating fully and completely” with a Justice Department investigation into how classified information and government records were stored.

As vice president, Biden would have had the power to declassify some documents, though he hasn’t said that he declassified the ones found in his think tank offices or Delaware home.

In September, speaking of the situation with Trump, Biden told CBS' "60 Minutes" that the discovery of top-secret documents at Mar-a-Lago raised concerns that sensitive data was compromised and called it "irresponsible."

TRUMP: Trump, who had the ability when he was a sitting president to declassify documents, has claimed at times that he did so regarding the documents that he took with him — though he has provided no evidence of that. He said in a Fox News interview in September that a president can declassify material "even by thinking about it."

The former president has called the Mar-a-Lago search an “unannounced raid” that was “not necessary or appropriate” and represented “dark times for our Nation.”

Of Biden, Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

What are the political implications of the discovery of the documents?

BIDEN: Biden's document disclosure could intensify skepticism among Republicans and others who are already claiming that politics is the basis for the probes of the former president.

There are also possible ramifications in a new, GOP-controlled Congress where Republicans are promising to launch widespread investigations of Biden’s administration.

Of the latest news, new House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, a California Republican, said, “I think Congress has to investigate this." Contradicting several fellow members of his party, he added, “We don't think there needs to be a special prosecutor.”

The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, Ohio Rep. Mike Turner, has requested that intelligence agencies conduct a “damage assessment” of potentially classified documents.

TRUMP: In its immediate aftermath, Trump and his supporters seized on the Mar-a-Lago search as a partisan attack from Democrats who had long been desirous of removing him from office.

During his 2024 campaign launch in November, at the same club agents had searched months earlier, Trump referenced the probes against him, casting himself as “a victim” of wayward prosecutors and the “festering, rot and corruption of Washington.”

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    As a VP you can’t even take these documents. It doesn’t matter if his lawyers turned them over or not, his possession of them is the issue.

what the hell was he hiding them for?

Being the conspiracy theorist I am, I wonder if dementia Joe even knew about them, were they planted by the DNC so they can plant a different candidate?

i mean, the fact they were found back in early November pre-election, and then on 12/10th we found more in his garage but didn’t say anything until the GOP took over the house, the whole thing reeks.
    Once again you have no idea what you even type. He's the VP...of course he can take the documents.

It's likely they aren't a very high level unlike the DOD docs that tRump had. But those were OK right?
    What I meant was that trump has the legal argument that he had declassification authority as president for the docs but Biden can’t use that.  He had zero legal reason to have those docs where as trump did
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    As a VP you can’t even take these documents. It doesn’t matter if his lawyers turned them over or not, his possession of them is the issue.

Being the conspiracy theorist I am, I wonder if dementia Joe even knew about them, were they planted by the DNC so they can plant a different candidate?

i mean, the fact they were found back in early November pre-election, and then on 12/10th we found more in his garage but didn’t say anything until the GOP took over the house, the whole thing reeks.
    Once again you have no idea what you even type. He's the VP...of course he can take the documents.

It's likely they aren't a very high level unlike the DOD docs that tRump had. But those were OK right?
    What I meant was that trump has the legal argument that he had declassification authority as president for the docs but Biden can’t use that.  He had zero legal reason to have those docs where as trump did
    That's not true.

Why did Trump lie about having hundreds of classified and top secret documents and why did he refuse to return them even after being subpoenaed? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967

False....tRump had no reason to have those docs. Especially the DOD documents. SOme of his own people admitted that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    A March 2003 executive order signed by President George W. Bush empowered the vice president to classify sensitive materials. That same executive order grants declassification powers to “the official who authorized the original classification” or “a supervisor official.

Under the executive order, vice presidents are granted the power to declassify documents they classified themselves. But it’s unclear if the vice president would be viewed as “a supervisory official” with the ability to declassify sensitive documents from the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

so did Biden classify the docs he then later declassified and had in his garage?

• Options

Why did Trump lie about having hundreds of classified and top secret documents and why did he refuse to return them even after being subpoenaed? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I’m not trump so I have no idea, and I was talking about Biden.  

Biden is allowed to have his own personal lawyers sift through his docs and view the classified ones before handing them over.

trump had his residence turned over by an armed federal goon squad who grabbed everything without even checking it including passports and prob Melanie’s undies… that is u til a judge told the FBI they had to return the passports as they weren’t part of the warrant.

• Options
    Another difference -

with trump there was a list.  The SS and FBI and archives all knew what he had, where it was, and that the secret service was providing security for it.  With the Big Guy, the docs seem to be wherever he last dropped them.  He never had declassification authority, he apparently doesn’t even know what docs he had kept or where they were yet there wasn’t a peep about national security issues like there were with trump.  Is it because they never trust Joe with things of nat’l security or is it because he’s a democrat.

This is just being sanitized, it is in every way as big a problem as trumps was/is.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

I’m not trump so I have no idea, and I was talking about Biden.  

Biden is allowed to have his own personal lawyers sift through his docs and view the classified ones before handing them over.

trump had his residence turned over by an armed federal goon squad who grabbed everything without even checking it including passports and prob Melanie’s undies… that is u til a judge told the FBI they had to return the passports as they weren’t part of the warrant.

That is because Trump had over one year to return the documents that he lied about having. He was issued a subpoena and still refused to turn them over. You or I would be in jail if we did the same thing. Why would Trump as a normal citizen be awarded special treatment?

Trump could have had the exact same treatment as Biden had if he handled things the way a normal president handles things. Instead, he's quite likely going to be indicted for obstruction of justice....which begs the question of why he had hundreds of classified and top secret documents in the first place and why he lied about having them and then refused to return them....in stark contrast to the man he lost to in November of 2020.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Another difference -

with trump there was a list.  The SS and FBI and archives all knew what he had, where it was, and that the secret service was providing security for it.  With the Big Guy, the docs seem to be wherever he last dropped them.  He never had declassification authority, he apparently doesn’t even know what docs he had kept or where they were yet there wasn’t a peep about national security issues like there were with trump.  Is it because they never trust Joe with things of nat’l security or is it because he’s a democrat.

This is just being sanitized, it is in every way as big a problem as trumps was/is.
    Ummm, no.

Trust me, man. Don't get your hopes up. This isn't going to turn out the way you'd like. I would refer you to a reputable news organization. This whole situation just shows the world how a normal president is supposed to handle things and how Trump handles things. Sorry. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    A March 2003 executive order signed by President George W. Bush empowered the vice president to classify sensitive materials. That same executive order grants declassification powers to “the official who authorized the original classification” or “a supervisor official.

Under the executive order, vice presidents are granted the power to declassify documents they classified themselves. But it’s unclear if the vice president would be viewed as “a supervisory official” with the ability to declassify sensitive documents from the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

so did Biden classify the docs he then later declassified and had in his garage?

Yes...Biden declassified them by thinking about them

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Another difference -

Biden's garage and his old office are not Mar-A-Lago. Don't even try to make that comparison. Hundreds of people don't gather at his garage drinking.

• Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

Trust me, man. Don't get your hopes up. This isn't going to turn out the way you'd like. I would refer you to a reputable news organization. This whole situation just shows the world how a normal president is supposed to handle things and how Trump handles things. Sorry. 
    Don’t be sorry.  I’m as confused as you are.  I mean, it doesn’t add up.  Somehow the receipts of him having these docs was leaked  because they popped up somewhere where they couldn’t be kept quiet anymore.  He had them for 6 years and no one cared. Then suddenly his lawyers go digging through the stuff in an old office he hadn’t been in in years and turned them over so he could be viewed as the good guy?  Too weird.  They prob would have just shredded the damn things if it hadnt come out somewhere bad that he had them.

there’s reports out that these docs were classified such that they could only be viewed in a SCIF- meaning no one had permission to remove them.  I’m not going all anti trump style and saying they were nuke codes lol, but we do know they are about Ukraine and Iran.  
  • Options
    I mean, let’s keep going on a stoned tangent here-

lets say they wanted to get rid of Biden.  This may or may not be true, but let’s just go with it for fun.

we know dems and neocons alike want to get rid of trump and he had his classified doc issue as well.

let’s say they dirty Biden enough here so he’s not the candidate.  They can accomplish their two goals because they can demand trump be subjected to the same treatment, and not be a candidate. They can accomplish both AND paint democrats as morally righteous and republicans as evil hypocrites to boot.  A triple win.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

Don’t be sorry.  I’m as confused as you are.  I mean, it doesn’t add up.  Somehow the receipts of him having these docs was leaked  because they popped up somewhere where they couldn’t be kept quiet anymore.  He had them for 6 years and no one cared. Then suddenly his lawyers go digging through the stuff in an old office he hadn’t been in in years and turned them over so he could be viewed as the good guy?  Too weird.  They prob would have just shredded the damn things if it hadnt come out somewhere bad that he had them.

there’s reports out that these docs were classified such that they could only be viewed in a SCIF- meaning no one had permission to remove them.  I’m not going all anti trump style and saying they were nuke codes lol, but we do know they are about Ukraine and Iran.  
    I'm not confused. Even Trump said last summer that sometimes classified documents get mixed into personal belongings. What's good is the president and his lawyers did the right thing and alerted the far left communist group known as the National Archives right away. What would have been bad is to not say anything, or lie about having them, or refusing to return them because, ya know, that could imply criminal intent. 

Like I said, stark contrast in the right way and the Trump way of handling things. Good for everyone to see. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

lets say they wanted to get rid of Biden.  This may or may not be true, but let’s just go with it for fun.

we know dems and neocons alike want to get rid of trump and he had his classified doc issue as well.

let’s say they dirty Biden enough here so he’s not the candidate.  They can accomplish their two goals because they can demand trump be subjected to the same treatment, and not be a candidate. They can accomplish both AND paint democrats as morally righteous and republicans as evil hypocrites to boot.  A triple win.
    The classified doc issue is the least of tRump's worries. 

• Options

Woops....your brain malfunctioned again. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

They were clearing out his old office and found them and they did what they should have done and reported them.

After finding those Biden likely ordered a sweep of everything else so that there would be no questions dragging on by dipshit republicans.

Biden can be trusted. tRump cannot.

• Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

I'm not confused. Even Trump said last summer that sometimes classified documents get mixed into personal belongings. What's good is the president and his lawyers did the right thing and alerted the far left communist group known as the National Archives right away. What would have been bad is to not say anything, or lie about having them, or refusing to return them because, ya know, that could imply criminal intent. 

Like I said, stark contrast in the right way and the Trump way of handling things. Good for everyone to see. 
    The problem is that no one cares how it was handled, that’s silly and for media presentation.  

The fact is that in one case trump was a douche, had docs that everyone knew he had (they were being protected) but wouldn’t turn them over.  Trump unfortunately for those who hate him, had the power to declassify absolutely anything. So anyone who tries to make a crime out of possession is going to come up against the airtight defense of “I declassified everything I removed to Mar A Lago.”  That’s why he hasn’t been charged- leaving the accusation in the air is FAR more valuable than a prosecution that would surely end in his favor.

on the other hand you have a vice president who had no authority to possess classified documents so he’s already looking at the slammer, and don’t expect Barry to step forward and announce that he declassified them, the two don’t like each other.

VP’s only have secret service protection for a few months after they leave office vs trump who has it for life.  So the docs found in Delaware were unsecured from sometime in 2017 to when he become president around late January 2021.

• Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

They were clearing out his old office and found them and they did what they should have done and reported them.

After finding those Biden likely ordered a sweep of everything else so that there would be no questions dragging on by dipshit republicans.

Biden can be trusted. tRump cannot.
    No way, it doesn’t make sense.  His lawyers found them? Since when is a lawyer, who gets paid hundreds of dollars an hour, asked to clean out an old office? Wouldn’t you have someone else do it like an aid?? And no way Biden asked anyone to do anything- they tried to hide this.  If they were being as transparent as you’re saying, why’d they wait 60 days to tell us? And only told us about the first find, when a few weeks ago they found another set? 

They found the first ones on November 2, the second on dec 20.
  • Options
    THIRD SET FOUND.

1- found in the closet at the pen Biden center DC
    11/2/22

2- in his garage next to his corvette Wilmington DE
    12/20/22

3- in his Wilmington DE house
    we hear about it today, 1/12/23 -unknown yet when these were found.

so they told us on Monday about the first find.  Didn’t mention it was BEFORE the election, and that there had been a second set already found, which they knew about.

then Garland tells us he had appointed a US Attorney to look into it on 11/10. (Yet we weren’t told about it until Monday 1/9, instead of back in November when he did it).

why again are Biden’s PRIVATE attorneys being allowed to sift through and find more items??? Shouldn’t the FBI be there at this point to be sure this is being done correctly?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    "The problem is that no one cares how it was handled, that’s silly and for media presentation." LOL. What?

The entire republican party is demanding a raid of Biden's house. The reason that will not happen is because Biden and his lawyers handled the documents properly once they were discovered. In contrast, Trump lied about having waaaay more. And then he refused to turn them over even after a subpoena. Those are facts and that is criminal behavior, friend. He had well over a year to handle this the right way and refused. Being a "douche" isn't an excuse. Sorry. 

A right way and a Trump way. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

The problem is that no one cares how it was handled, that’s silly and for media presentation.  

The fact is that in one case trump was a douche, had docs that everyone knew he had (they were being protected) but wouldn’t turn them over.  Trump unfortunately for those who hate him, had the power to declassify absolutely anything. So anyone who tries to make a crime out of possession is going to come up against the airtight defense of “I declassified everything I removed to Mar A Lago.”  That’s why he hasn’t been charged- leaving the accusation in the air is FAR more valuable than a prosecution that would surely end in his favor.

on the other hand you have a vice president who had no authority to possess classified documents so he’s already looking at the slammer, and don’t expect Barry to step forward and announce that he declassified them, the two don’t like each other.

VP’s only have secret service protection for a few months after they leave office vs trump who has it for life.  So the docs found in Delaware were unsecured from sometime in 2017 to when he become president around late January 2021.

You should get off the pipe. Or call Bull Durham. He’ll get to the bottom of it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    "The problem is that no one cares how it was handled, that’s silly and for media presentation." LOL. What?

The entire republican party is demanding a raid of Biden's house. The reason that will not happen is because Biden and his lawyers handled the documents properly once they were discovered. In contrast, Trump lied about having waaaay more. And then he refused to turn them over even after a subpoena. Those are facts and that is criminal behavior, friend. He had well over a year to handle this the right way and refused. Being a "douche" isn't an excuse. Sorry. 

Don’t be sorry. You’re acting like if Trump had been seriously concerned about the documents and just turned them over it would have been a non issue.  Lmao, no.  It wouldn’t have ended there.  

This isn’t about how you acted once you were caught, this is an issue of being caught with illegal stuff or not.

Being a nice criminal doesn’t mean you are anything less than a criminal. It’s simply not going to cover up what’s going on here.  Even reporters from cnn and cbs were obliterating KJP at the briefing today.  She even said “we released a statement this morning on what was found last night.”  WTF was found last night?!?! 
    I’m sure it’s nothing and she was just stammering after getting her ass kicked, but maybe just maybe this is going to keep us entertained for a while longer.

It’s like whack a mole with these documents.  Did anyone check under the bed?!

• Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

You should get off the pipe. Or call Bull Durham. He’ll get to the bottom of it.
    Well we can be sure, unlike during bull durhams probe, and more like a democrat probe like Mueller, there’ll be a few leaks a week for us to enjoy!
  • Options

Don’t be sorry. You’re acting like if Trump had been seriously concerned about the documents and just turned them over it would have been a non issue.  Lmao, no.  It wouldn’t have ended there.  

Sorry man. You have this wrong. Please refer to a reputable news source. I asked you to do this before when you were spouting nonsense about the Durham stuff. You're just continually setting yourself up for disappointment. 

Had trump returned the documents when he was asked to do so, he likely wouldn't be in any trouble. We may likely have never known about it. Instead, he lied about having them and refused to return them, despite receiving a subpoena and that is why his resort home was raided. His actions imply criminal intent.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Another difference -

Ummm, no.

Well we can be sure, unlike during bull durhams probe, and more like a democrat probe like Mueller, there’ll be a few leaks a week for us to enjoy!
    Would you agree with both Brandon and POOTWH being investigated and if a grand jury determines a crime had been committed, for them both to be tried, and if convicted, suffer whatever penalty the law and circumstances allow? Would you settle for that?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Sorry man. You have this wrong. Please refer to a reputable news source. I asked you to do this before when you were spouting nonsense about the Durham stuff. You're just continually setting yourself up for disappointment. 

Had trump returned the documents when he was asked to do so, he likely wouldn't be in any trouble. We may likely have never known about it. Instead, he lied about having them and refused to return them, despite receiving a subpoena and that is why his resort home was raided. His actions imply criminal intent.

Don’t be sorry.  Criminal intent is notoriously nearly impossible to prove.  Having illegal items in your possession, however, regardless of how sorry you are, is a very different situation.