*** President Joe Biden & Vice President Kamala Harris ***

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    RCP has retracted their call of PA and now has Biden at 259 electoral votes.

Not sure if this is related to today’s trend that Trump picked up about 200 net votes or lawsuit related.

Do the mods need to rename this topic. I’m sure PJ does not want to foster a fake news environment.

False....RCP never previously called PA

The point I was making at that time and the fact remains trump closed the margin Tuesday by roughly TWO THOUSAND VOTES in a tranche that was supposed to be 75/25 Biden, and 115k provisionals, which experts claimed could go strongly for trump, were not yet counted.

No... The point you were trying to make was Giuliani's... You even said the thread title needed changed.  You also said that PA was pulled back from Biden.
    This.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Trump is down by 53k in PA...
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    edited November 2020

.... 71 million people voting republican....
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    “How to prove DJT is racist and inept in 140 characters or less.”
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,931
    NSL said:
    On Tuesday at noon he was down 45,103....Biden's lead has grown by 8K since then...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    NSL said:
    On Tuesday at noon he was down 45,103....Biden's lead has grown by 8K since then...

Others here would have you believe Trump is gaining!  (The sky is falling, the sky is falling!)
    edited November 2020
    NSL said:

Others here would have you believe Trump is gaining!  (The sky is falling, the sky is falling!)
    Since noon Tuesday Biden lost about 3k votes in AZ....but gained in PA, WI, GA and NV

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,110
    Zod said:
    I guess the theme of the election is to figure out how to better adapt to mail in ballots before the next election?   The taking weeks to count them all thing really does feel a bit ridiculous. 
    it is not normally like this. we are in a pandemic and millions more people decided to vote early or by mail in the interest of safety. each state has their own way of doing the counting. some states counted all of the early vote as it came in. others could not count the early or mail votes until after all of the in person election day votes were counted. turnout was super high on election day, and trump is meddling with the process in battleground states. with covid and trump this year i doubt we ever have this kind of early vote or mail in voting at any other point in our lifetime. i am sure we could try to standardize it on the federal level but states would balk at it because "freedom" and the dislike of "big gubmint".
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,085

Not sure if this is related to today’s trend that Trump picked up about 200 net votes or lawsuit related.

Do the mods need to rename this topic. I’m sure PJ does not want to foster a fake news environment.

The point I was making at that time and the fact remains trump closed the margin Tuesday by roughly TWO THOUSAND VOTES in a tranche that was supposed to be 75/25 Biden, and 115k provisionals, which experts claimed could go strongly for trump, were not yet counted.

No... The point you were trying to make was Giuliani's... You even said the thread title needed changed.  You also said that PA was pulled back from Biden.
    This.

Tell me my point genius. The point was about the declining margin at the time. I thought that was WHY RCP did something that I now realize they did not do, as they never "called" PA. 

The fact remains bidens margin was dropping by the thousands Tuesday BEFORE supposedly pro trump provisional ballots were counted 
    insinuating this forum would want to foster a fake news environment was a joke. Maybe certain members,  but not the forum itself.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411

This.

Tell me my point genius. The point was about the declining margin at the time. I thought that was WHY RCP did something that I now realize they did not do, as they never "called" PA. 

The fact remains bidens margin was dropping by the thousands Tuesday BEFORE supposedly pro trump provisional ballots were counted 
    Come on bro, you know what you were insinuating. 
    edited November 2020
    DewieCox said:

This.

Come on bro, you know what you were insinuating. 

As a New Yorker, I have known Rudy to be an idiot alot longer than most here. 

I was concerned,  as a biden supporter, of a 2 thousand margin decline when he was supposed to be winning 80/20.

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,187
    I want a recount of the recount and I am placing Ivanka in charge of Operation Ballot Drop!
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited November 2020

This.

Removed silly picture of an actual genius  (No, not Trump!)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited November 2020

This.

Was an epic gif here.
    Good thing I don't have epilepsy.
    Post edited by dignin on
    good point...really should take that down in case anyone on here does....could be very damaging

good point...really should take that down in case anyone on here does....could be very damaging

I took down, did not think of that. 
    @dignin - I cannot edit out of your reply, can you please remove?  Wouldn't want to hurt anyone being sarcastic with my response to an intended "insult".
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

@dignin - I cannot edit out of your reply, can you please remove?  Wouldn't want to hurt anyone being sarcastic with my response to an intended "insult".
    Done, I really liked the gif though.
    edited November 2020
    dignin said:

Done, I really liked the gif though.

Thanks!  As did I when I picked it but I certainly don't want anyone to drop and roll around as a result.
  • How do you expect to work with Republicans, Joe Biden was asked at his first press conference since winning the election, if they won’t even acknowledge you as president-elect? “They will,” he replied coolly. “They will.”

“He’s going to fall into a trap because he constantly talks about the good old days in the Senate,” said Larry Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia. “‘He knows how to do it and he’ll bring Republicans in with Democrats.’ This is beyond naive. It’s delusional.

“He’s living in a past that was destroyed a long time ago and the remnants of it have been incinerated by Donald Trump. The cooperation just doesn’t exist except on things that aren’t controversial and that’s not where you need cooperation. You need cooperation to solve difficult problems, not the easy ones.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/14/joe-biden-president-republicans-democrats

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889

This is 100 percent what got us to this point.  I really hope Dems win the senate and can yank everything back to the left of center .
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • static111 said:

This is 100 percent what got us to this point.  I really hope Dems win the senate and can yank everything back to the left of center .
    Yes. Oh, yes.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    edited November 2020
    Lol. Could have had President Good-guy Bernie Sanders, but well oh well

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

ah fuck
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Lol. Could have had President Good-guy Bernie Sanders, but well oh well

ah fuck

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

ah fuck

MSM better call him on this and call him on this quick. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    yeah the the latest student debt relief plan that I saw is $10,000 for borrowers of private loans in “economic distress”.  None of the poor people I know were getting private loans to go to school, we all got federally subsidized.  It really looks like a means tested program that will benefit only private loan servicers with a big payday and give the average student loan borrow a short term $84/ month relief, meanwhile the interest will keep compounding.  I hope there is another plan that I haven’t heard, because this looks like a sure fire way to lose future votes.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"