12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Is this pre-sale still open?
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    Is this pre-sale still open?
    Nope but I would keep an eye out @ the 10club store when these ship out. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    It's a bit of a dickbag move, but...I wonder how many people buy two, knowing that they can recoup the shipping costs by flipping the second vault.
    Just out of interest, why would this be considered a dickbag move when they are not limited in number? Not defending anyone for doing this, just curious.

Maybe that's the wrong term, but there's something weird about "Let me flip a pressed-to-order item to a non-member when there's absolutely nothing stopping that non-member from joining."

Like who would pay $250 for an item when they can buy that same item for far less PLUS buy a membership? Is your relationship with the band that weird that you want to pay a flipper more than what it would take for you to join 10C? Is it some sort of "stick it to the band because I got hosed on too many mystery boxes?"

I have questions.
    You didnt have to be a 10c member to buy this from the UK shop. I bought a couple because they werent limited and postage was really cheap here. If this was some limited edition sold out in minutes item then buying multiple is an issue but the pre-order for this made to order item was up for ages. Everyone had plenty of time to buy. I see postage was high for a lot of locations which sucks. Truth is people might be able to get this cheaper than if they ordered it from the shop and paid the postage. I have no idea what Im doing with my spare, I bought it because I could.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,030
    edited February 2021
    Hawk123 said:
    Does the presale end this week? is that why there is such an urgency to fix the shipping? 
    Presale does NOT end this week. Give us some time to figure some things out once our full CS team is back from trying to take a few days off. 
    We are still in the middle of a pandemic, please keep this in mind when we don't respond right away.
    Back to my stacked zoom meetings.
    slh 
    How is your time being spent here to "figure some things out", your CS team had "a few days off" in mid October. That is, if I am counting correctly three (3) months ago now? That sure is "some time" - isn't it?

I doubt your stacked zoom meeting can be that stacked, can they? 

So let me repost this - three months later but still being, by my perception, very much true:

A: It still took your organisation a full week (7 days) to offer any form of communication (added in jan 2021: NOW THREE (3) MONTHS OF SILENCE) (and that communication being your post above), following a major confusing fuck up in your newsletter. I fail to see how communicating would be removed for a full week (7 day) because of the pandemic, coming from an org myself sending out newsletters and keeping in contact with costumers. The infrastructure to reach out to us (the fanbase) is all digital and a login away, so I fail to see how a pandemic or some people "taking a few days off" would stop one (1) with the authority (let's use you as an example) to take one minute or less, to communicate when knowing complete confusion exist. Whether you were sitting at home or not. I would imagine you have a smartphone, or a computer with the information needed to login to the places you need to login. And I have a hard time seeing that this problem would not have entered your radar (and/or someone else having the login for Pearl Jams SoMe channels and/or here), a lot earlier than 7 days post the newsletter. But please, tell me wrong?

The confusion surrounding this appeared moments after the Newsletters was sent out. I fail to see how your organisation would not know about the fuck up at once on Saturday (that would be seven (7) days of choosing to keep fans completely in the dark)  -- or are you telling us it took seven days for you to even find out about the issue because your "full CS team" or anyone being able to log on here, went completely off the grid from the newsletter going out and for seven days following? That would be quite the coincidence, wouldn't it?

But also:

B: This is not an isolated incident, but coming off a string of past occurrences of your organisation showing an, according to most fans I talk to (off the forum, I know many fans doesn't feel confident speaking up concerning this fanclub - which also is a culture that isn't healthy and should not be hand-waived away), systemic lack of communication. Whether that is coming from a lack of skill within your organisation or some strategy of keeping the fanbase time and time again in the dark, I do not know, but it doesn't take away from the fact shown by history to exist. How do you, yourself think e.g.  the communication surrounding the last two fanclub singles went (or is going rather, in that never ending saga)? 

So, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt here that communication would have been quicker, more transparent and less reluctant if there would not have been this pandemic -- this pandemic seemingly stopping one (1) of you to log in on twitter, or facebook or on here and say something

It doesn't really come off as plausible to me (as stated, also working with communication, newsletters and customers and bringing this question up with some colleagues). Are you able to see this point of view @Santos L. Halper and/or @Rubysdad ?
    So have we reached four (4) months now with you being completely silent while four (4) months ago saying "Give us some time to figure some things out once our full CS team is back from trying to take a few days off. "

I dpon't think you can blame the pandemic or your CS team taking "a few days off" anymore for staying silent for four (4) months? Can you 
    @Santos L. Halper ?

So let me repost this - Four months later but still being, by my perception, very much true:

A: It still took your organisation a full week (7 days) to offer any form of communication (added in feb 2021: NOW FOUR (4) MONTHS OF SILENCE) (and that communication being your post above), following a major confusing fuck up in your newsletter. I fail to see how communicating would be removed for a full week (7 day) because of the pandemic, coming from an org myself sending out newsletters and keeping in contact with costumers. The infrastructure to reach out to us (the fanbase) is all digital and a login away, so I fail to see how a pandemic or some people "taking a few days off" would stop one (1) with the authority (let's use you as an example) to take one minute or less, to communicate when knowing complete confusion exist. Whether you were sitting at home or not. I would imagine you have a smartphone, or a computer with the information needed to login to the places you need to login. And I have a hard time seeing that this problem would not have entered your radar (and/or someone else having the login for Pearl Jams SoMe channels and/or here), a lot earlier than 7 days post the newsletter. But please, tell me how I am wrong?

The confusion surrounding this appeared moments after the Newsletters was sent out. I fail to see how your organisation would not know about the fuck up at once on Saturday (that would be seven (7) days of choosing to keep fans completely in the dark)  -- or are you telling us it took seven days for you to even find out about the issue because your "full CS team" or anyone being able to log on here, went completely off the grid from the newsletter going out and for seven days following? That would be quite the coincidence, wouldn't it?

But also:

B: This is not an isolated incident, but coming off a string of past occurrences of your organisation showing an, according to most fans I talk to (off the forum, I know many fans doesn't feel confident speaking up concerning this fanclub - which also is a culture that isn't healthy and should not be hand-waived away), systemic lack of communication. Whether that is coming from a lack of skill within your organisation or some strategy of keeping the fanbase time and time again in the dark, I do not know, but it doesn't take away from the fact shown by history to exist. How do you, yourself think e.g.  the communication surrounding the last two fanclub singles went (or is going rather, in that never ending saga)? 

So, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt here that communication would have been quicker, more transparent and less reluctant if there would not have been this pandemic -- this pandemic seemingly stopping one (1) of you to log in on twitter, or facebook or on here and say something

It doesn't really come off as plausible to me (as stated, also working with communication, newsletters and customers and bringing this question up with some colleagues). Are you able to see this point of view @Santos L. Halper and/or @Rubysdad ?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Also, @Sea is never late saying "we are very big on respect on here" - then if the tables were turned and your were on the "receiving end" and not the one choosing to completely 100% not communicate for four (4) months after saying "we need a few days" @Santos L. Halper then would you consider that to be respectful?

Honest question.

Hold yourself to the same standard you hold others. Do to other as you would have them do to you. And all that.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    edited February 2021
    Haven’t we learned from the singles that prepaid items are much less likely to get shipped in a timely fashion?
    In reality it usually takes about 6 months if I remember right. They used to preorder in the summer and ship in December or January. Having the preorder in October I didn’t expect these until March or April.
    Without going my back multiple pages, it looks like the frustration is lack of communication about the euro store? I don’t see how a pandemic would delay any response. Didn’t they say they’re stuck in zoom meetings all day? So you’re at a computer all day then? So what’s the hold up with some updates? People respond faster during a pandemic because their not out and about.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    Hawk123 said:
    Does the presale end this week? is that why there is such an urgency to fix the shipping? 
    Presale does NOT end this week. Give us some time to figure some things out once our full CS team is back from trying to take a few days off. 
    We are still in the middle of a pandemic, please keep this in mind when we don't respond right away.
    slh 
    How is your time being spent here to "figure some things out", your CS team had "a few days off" in mid October. That is, if I am counting correctly three (3) months ago now? That sure is "some time" - isn't it?

So let me repost this - three months later but still being, by my perception, very much true:

A: It still took your organisation a full week (7 days) to offer any form of communication (added in jan 2021: NOW THREE (3) MONTHS OF SILENCE) (and that communication being your post above), following a major confusing fuck up in your newsletter. I fail to see how communicating would be removed for a full week (7 day) because of the pandemic, coming from an org myself sending out newsletters and keeping in contact with costumers. The infrastructure to reach out to us (the fanbase) is all digital and a login away, so I fail to see how a pandemic or some people "taking a few days off" would stop one (1) with the authority (let's use you as an example) to take one minute or less, to communicate when knowing complete confusion exist. Whether you were sitting at home or not. I would imagine you have a smartphone, or a computer with the information needed to login to the places you need to login. And I have a hard time seeing that this problem would not have entered your radar (and/or someone else having the login for Pearl Jams SoMe channels and/or here), a lot earlier than 7 days post the newsletter. But please, tell me wrong?

But also:

So have we reached four (4) months now with you being completely silent while four (4) months ago saying "Give us some time to figure some things out once our full CS team is back from trying to take a few days off. "

I dpon't think you can blame the pandemic or your CS team taking "a few days off" anymore for staying silent for four (4) months? Can you 
    @Santos L. Halper ?

So let me repost this - Four months later but still being, by my perception, very much true:

A: It still took your organisation a full week (7 days) to offer any form of communication (added in feb 2021: NOW FOUR (4) MONTHS OF SILENCE) (and that communication being your post above), following a major confusing fuck up in your newsletter. I fail to see how communicating would be removed for a full week (7 day) because of the pandemic, coming from an org myself sending out newsletters and keeping in contact with costumers. The infrastructure to reach out to us (the fanbase) is all digital and a login away, so I fail to see how a pandemic or some people "taking a few days off" would stop one (1) with the authority (let's use you as an example) to take one minute or less, to communicate when knowing complete confusion exist. Whether you were sitting at home or not. I would imagine you have a smartphone, or a computer with the information needed to login to the places you need to login. And I have a hard time seeing that this problem would not have entered your radar (and/or someone else having the login for Pearl Jams SoMe channels and/or here), a lot earlier than 7 days post the newsletter. But please, tell me how I am wrong?

But also:

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    edited February 2021
    on2legs said:
    Hawk123 said:
    slh 

But also:

I dpon't think you can blame the pandemic or your CS team taking "a few days off" anymore for staying silent for four (4) months? Can you @Santos L. Halper ?

But also:

You are always ready to dismiss or be shitty towards me in one way or another, 

but at the same time you can never point to anything being factually wrong with what I say or point out.

Interesting.

Says something.
  • Options
    Are they shipping the vinyls already? Mine haven’t 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Any word when the CD & digital downloads remixes will be available for pre order? 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Hi, any news about the CD. Still not in shop...I've tried to contact the support right now...
  • Options
    DV170178 said:
    Hi, any news about the CD. Still not in shop...I've tried to contact the support right now...

The remix Vault audio CD is available over @  https://shop.pearljam.com/products/moline-10172014-bootleg-cd?_pos=1&_sid=b3c6c5c35&_ss=r. Just doesn't have the Vault cover design.

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:
    DV170178 said:

The remix Vault audio CD is available over @  https://shop.pearljam.com/products/moline-10172014-bootleg-cd?_pos=1&_sid=b3c6c5c35&_ss=r. Just doesn't have the Vault cover design.

I still can't believe they didnt do a vault cover design.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    DV170178 said:

Me too. I wonder if they will do a new cover design for Vault 1 CD now.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    DV170178 said:

Me too. I wonder if they will do a new cover design for Vault 1 CD now.
    Yea, who knows? The one thing they are consistent with is their inconsistency. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    DV170178 said:

I didn't know it was exactly the same vault vinyl remix. Many thanks! Still waiting an answer from the 10c support...
  • Options
    Hi, find out they are not exactly the same:

CD

Mastered By – Rick Fisher
    Mixed By – Brett Eliason

Vinyl

Mastered By – Ed Brooks, Levi Seitz
    Mixed By – Josh Evans

This is according to what is printed on Cd and vinyl...

• Options
    edited November 2021
    DV170178 said:
    Hi, find out they are not exactly the same:

CD

Mastered By – Rick Fisher
    Mixed By – Brett Eliason

Vinyl

Mastered By – Ed Brooks, Levi Seitz
    Mixed By – Josh Evans

This is according to what is printed on Cd and vinyl...

Yes the first 2014 release CD. The CD I posted above if you see, is the 2021 remix. Remix by Josh Evans. 

https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-pearl-jam-iwireless-center-moline-il-10-17-2014-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/11455.html#q=Moline&lang=default&start=1

Post edited by demetrios on