Options

Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,234
    At least I am not suffering alone. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Well it was soon. After I wrote this I checked my email and got a notification that my tickets had been delivered. Saturday tickets are there now too.  
    Same here.  Their ears must have been burning.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    lund1801lund1801 Posts: 9
    I've been on live chat for 3 hours.  They keep saying same thing.  Nobody has Saturday QR codes yet as its to far away so they are locked. Which I know is a  lie.  But they just keep saying be patient nothing more can be done for now.  Never known nothing like it
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 279
    lund1801 said:
    I've been on live chat for 3 hours.  They keep saying same thing.  Nobody has Saturday QR codes yet as its to far away so they are locked. Which I know is a  lie.  But they just keep saying be patient nothing more can be done for now.  Never known nothing like it
    Yeah that's total BS. I was prepared to hang tight and wait for an update but Blue Ledbetter mentioned that they'd had their Saturday tix arrive, so I thought I'd chase up on live chat. The service agent I chatted to said they'd resend the tickets as the Saturday ones weren't showing for me and moments later I received an email saying my tickets had arrived, and my app updated to show the QR code in the Saturday. So it's crap to say there's nothing they can do. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,513
    edited June 2022
    lund1801 said:
    My Saturday tickets showed up yesterday afternoon, and now are showing on the AXS app and BST app. I didn't end up contacting their chat line, I just received an email saying they had been delivered and then checked the app. I have heard from a few others who had the delivered as well. There seems to be one QR code to cover both of the 2 tickets for Friday and one QR code for the 2 tickets for Saturday. Hopefully yours show up soon.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 749
    It’s unbelievable how badly they’ve managed to fuck this up

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited June 2022
    lund1801 said:
    My Saturday tickets showed up yesterday afternoon, and now are showing on the AXS app and BST app. I didn't end up contacting their chat line, I just received an email saying they had been delivered and then checked the app. I have heard from a few others who had the delivered as well. There seems to be one QR code to cover both of the 2 tickets for Friday and one QR code for the 2 tickets for Saturday. Hopefully yours show up soon.
    I have the Friday tickets available in the axs app. Nothing in the BST app. I really cannot understand how this is happening. Been using electronic tickets for everything from concerts to plane travel for years and have never experienced anything so ridiculous 

Seems incredibly amateurish. but this is the way the world is going. Impossible to talk to anyone, no one in an organization recognized a large problem and seem rather ambivalent about customer service. If you want to know how bad it can get, buy a Tesla and then need warranty work. My father-in-law almost lost it on them. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    lund1801 said:
    I have the Friday tickets available in the axs app. Nothing in the BST app. I really cannot understand how this is happening. Been using electronic tickets for everything from concerts to plane travel for years and have never experienced anything so ridiculous 

Seems incredibly amateurish. but this is the way the world is going. Impossible to talk to anyone, no one in an organization recognized a large problem and seem rather ambivalent about customer service. If you want to know how bad it can get, buy a Tesla and then need warranty work. My father-in-law almost lost it on them. 
    Have you tried logging out of the app and then back in to see if they show up? What is weird was it just seems to be an app issue. For the longest time, the order history on the app showed both Friday and Saturday. Once the Friday tickets were delivered, the Saturday show was no longer in the order history. They were both showing in my account on the AXS website, so I figured it would get worked out, but it definitely caught my attention when the order for Saturday stopped showing on the app!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    lund1801 said:

Have you tried logging out of the app and then back in to see if they show up? What is weird was it just seems to be an app issue. For the longest time, the order history on the app showed both Friday and Saturday. Once the Friday tickets were delivered, the Saturday show was no longer in the order history. They were both showing in my account on the AXS website, so I figured it would get worked out, but it definitely caught my attention when the order for Saturday stopped showing on the app!
    I have tried logging in and out yes. Saturday is still not available on axs app and neither is available on the BST app

EDIT - the Friday show is now showing in the BST app
  • Options
    UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    Got my Saturday tickets 🎉 but only thanks to another 10 clubber!

Still no sign of my ridiculously expensive Friday tickets!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,290
    I have a 2-day 10C ticket, and still no QR code for Saturday (different delivery method?). Why can't they simply add a 'print your tickets' option?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    I still don't see the point of having to download the BST app too for the tickets. The ticket information on it looks like it is being pulled directly from the AXS app. 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    I still don't see the point of having to download the BST app too for the tickets. The ticket information on it looks like it is being pulled directly from the AXS app. 

Yeah I'm not convinced this is needed or will be enforced.  I suspect the QR code on the AXS app will be fine for entry
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Are we sure there will be separate tickets in AXS app for Friday and Saturday? Asking because i want to transfer my two nights to two different people.
  • Options
    Anybody have this same experience but instead of AXS purchase through Ticketmaster? Haven't seen my tickets yet or an email..
  • Options
    Are we sure there will be separate tickets in AXS app for Friday and Saturday? Asking because i want to transfer my two nights to two different people.
    Yes we are sure
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,695
    Just downloaded the app. Seem to be the same as others. Friday tickets are there but no Saturday as it states something like I selected a different delivery method. Thought they sold both together as a deal offer. Do we just wait for the app to correct its self?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Kearn5y said:
    Just downloaded the app. Seem to be the same as others. Friday tickets are there but no Saturday as it states something like I selected a different delivery method. Thought they sold both together as a deal offer. Do we just wait for the app to correct its self?
    When I click on Saturday, a QR code for Saturday pops up even if It is said that the delivery is pending
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    When I click on Saturday, a QR code for Saturday pops up even if It is said that the delivery is pending
    I can go into the Saturday despite the message about the tickets. Shows 2 blank tickets without the code
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    alislanealislane Brazil Posts: 12
    Anybody have this same experience but instead of AXS purchase through Ticketmaster? Haven't seen my tickets yet or an email..
    I'm on the same boat but with Festicket...
    Saw no one chose this one.
    They just say tickets are confirmed and will be available thru bts app soon... I don't know how soon
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Pap said:
    I have a 2-day 10C ticket, and still no QR code for Saturday (different delivery method?). Why can't they simply add a 'print your tickets' option?
    I had to message AXS customer service to get the Saturday QR code of my weekend ticket to appear. Had to wait 2 hours in the queue for the privilege...
  • Options
    Yeah it's and/or. You don't need both. They have admitted as much even though they've been pushing the BST app hard.
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Pap said:
    I had to message AXS customer service to get the Saturday QR code of my weekend ticket to appear. Had to wait 2 hours in the queue for the privilege...
    Through the app or on their websites? 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:

Pap said:
    I spoke to an advisor through live chat on the AXS site. 
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 749
    edited June 2022
    I DMd AXS UK on Twitter just under 48hrs ago and they’ve just updated the app with my Friday and Saturday tickets now showing.  

They need your name, email address used at time of purchase,  order number and a short description of the issue.   

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    edited June 2022
    I emailed axs support with my concerns, via a form email on the website. They responded with a request for additional information which included my name, order number, concert name and date, and short description of the issue and I am happy to report the problem was fixed in 72 hours. I have the tickets to both nights available for use/transfer in the axs app.  

• Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:

Pap said:
    I spoke to an advisor through live chat on the AXS site. 
    I filled out the ticket submittal request with all the necessary information. Got an email about 1hr later, saying that my tickets were delivered. Not sure if it was a response to my query but I'm sorted now. Thanks 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Tix finally arrived in account this morning. So excited. See you all there!
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 439
    Yeah my Saturday ones arrived in the app today as well (the Friday ones like many others had already been there for a while).  I'd been watching this thread wondering whether to contact them about the missing Saturday tickets, but figured as the shows are still a few weeks away, I'd wait and see what happened first, and today they arrived without needing to contact them.  Presume that will be the case for others who were experiencing the same issue.
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    SonicDubSonicDub Posts: 40
    I've only received one ticket to my app for the Saturday show, even though my order is for two tickets!! Anyone else having similar issues?
  • Options
    SonicDub said:
    I've only received one ticket to my app for the Saturday show, even though my order is for two tickets!! Anyone else having similar issues?
    Does it say 1 ticket above the QR code? I only have one QR code, but it says 2 tickets above it.