Options

Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

Comments

• Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    jefft said:
    Anyone going to these shows, take some time to go see The Glorious Sons and jjwilde.  You will not be disappointed.
    JJ Wilde is from Kitchener Ontario my hometown
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,161
    My Friday tickets showed up in the AXS app last night but Saturday tickets are still pending. Both nights are still showing as pending in the BST app. 
    Thanks looks like I have a problem with AXS then
    I am waiting to chat with them right now. I checked my order history and only the Friday night order is in my order history even though both nights are showing in the my ticket section.
    I will wait a few days see if it sorts itself out or there are any communication 
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    RD171825 said:
    jefft said:
    Anyone going to these shows, take some time to go see The Glorious Sons and jjwilde.  You will not be disappointed.
    JJ Wilde is from Kitchener Ontario my hometown
    Ya, she's great.  We were up there last month to see her at the center in the Square.  Then the last 3 nights in TO.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,290
    I got my digital tickets last night which was a nice surprise! 
    Is that in BST or AXS app?
    :worried:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,290
    edited June 2022
    This is what I see when logged into the AXS website:

But, how can I download them?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 279
    Is that in BST or AXS app? My  Friday ones are showing as unavailable as I picked a different delivery in AXS, which I didn't, and Saturday still showing pending 
    I'm having the same issue. It says my Saturday tickets are pending and will be available through the app shortly, but it says my Friday tickets won't be available through the app as apparently I chose a different delivery method (I didnt). I tried through both the BST app and the AXS app and its the same. 
  • Options
    Is that in BST or AXS app? My  Friday ones are showing as unavailable as I picked a different delivery in AXS, which I didn't, and Saturday still showing pending 
    I'm having the same issue. It says my Saturday tickets are pending and will be available through the app shortly, but it says my Friday tickets won't be available through the app as apparently I chose a different delivery method (I didnt). I tried through both the BST app and the AXS app and its the same. 
    That's reassuring that it appears to be a system issue rather than just me, will wait a few days and see if it gets resolved 
  • Options
    That's reassuring that it appears to be a system issue rather than just me, will wait a few days and see if it gets resolved 
    I might speak to them via live chat tomorrow.  Will let you know what they say if I do. 
  • Options
    I might speak to them via live chat tomorrow.  Will let you know what they say if I do. 
    Thanks appreciate that
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,513
    I wonder if it is an app issue. My Friday and Saturday tickets were ordered separately. The app only shows the Friday order, and I have delivery of those tickets, but not the Saturday order. When I go to the AXS webpage, both orders are listed. 
  • Options
    I have Saturday tix which aren’t showing in the app at all, but someone responded to my case yesterday and confirmed all is well, they haven’t been released yet, they will be released soon and will show up in the app.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,513
    I have Saturday tix which aren’t showing in the app at all, but someone responded to my case yesterday and confirmed all is well, they haven’t been released yet, they will be released soon and will show up in the app.
    Thanks. I tried to get ahold of them on chat this morning but ran out of time. I tried again this afternoon but it was offline. I will wait a few days and if they don’t show up I will try to contact them. 
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 601
    I absolutely hate not having physical tickets for gigs.
  • Options
    Both my Friday and Saturday tickets now showing as unavailable in the app as I selected a different delivery method, which I didn't as there was no option to select 
  • Options
    Both my Friday and Saturday tickets now showing as unavailable in the app as I selected a different delivery method, which I didn't as there was no option to select 
    Yeah same here. 
  • Options
    Yeah same here. 
    And I can't get logged in to my axs account via laptop, bit of a nightmare this 
  • Options
    vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    The tickets now appear in my BST app and show as unavilable due to delivery method, same as you guys, but the ticket type says "Admissions Standing View Only - General Admission. No mention of Ten Club? Anyone else see TC mentioned on theirs?
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • Options
    vampC83 said:
    The tickets now appear in my BST app and show as unavilable due to delivery method, same as you guys, but the ticket type says "Admissions Standing View Only - General Admission. No mention of Ten Club? Anyone else see TC mentioned on theirs?
    Shows TC in AXS app but unavailable haven't installed the BST app
  • Options
    vampC83 said:
    Shows TC in AXS app but unavailable haven't installed the BST app
    Thanks. I checked both apps and it doesn't say TC in either. I will get in touch with them.
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
  • Options
    Yeah mine say TC. Just about the only thing the app has right at the moment. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,234
    Similar issues over here…bought Fri and Sat separately; Friday in app correctly; Sat missing; tried to get live chat assistance but didn’t make it through the queue.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    So I just chatted with AXS UK. The customer service rep said the tickets will be sent to the AXS app close to the event date and that in my case they will be updated to reflect TC. 
  • Options
    vampC83 said:
    So I just chatted with AXS UK. The customer service rep said the tickets will be sent to the AXS app close to the event date and that in my case they will be updated to reflect TC. 
    That would be fine if other people didn't already have theirs showing 
  • Options
    vampC83 said:
    Yeah, quite irritating. I know. But I am sure all our tickets will show properly closer to the event.
  • Options
    vampC83 said:
    vampC83 said:
    Yeah, quite irritating. I know. But I am sure all our tickets will show properly closer to the event.
    Yeah they have time to sort it out I'll worry about it if it's not sorted the week before 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    Having exaclty the same issues as mentioned above, will worry about it if not sorted the week before :)
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 749
    edited June 2022
    I messaged the official BST account on Twitter today.  They replied to say that they’re aware of the issue and are looking into it as a matter of priority.   

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    As long as everyone's in the same boat then it'll be fine. If I was the only one having issues I'd be more concerned. 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    My 2 tickets have just appeared in the axs app for Friday, after earlier saying I had chose a different delivery method.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Apone said:
    My 2 tickets have just appeared in the axs app for Friday, after earlier saying I had chose a different delivery method.
    Same here ;-)