Options

Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

Comments

• Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 279
    edited June 2022
    Yeah mine too. Still no sign of the Saturday tix tho. They're clearly tinkering around with the system at the moment 'in the wild' when they should have been testing all this before it was live. Not very smart when they've been making such a fuss about downloading the BST app as well.
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,161
    vampC83 said:
    Apone said:
    My 2 tickets have just appeared in the axs app for Friday, after earlier saying I had chose a different delivery method.
    Same here ;-)
    Friday now showing for me too, Saturday still incorrect but assume it will be fixed in the coming days 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,290
    I received a 'Your tickets were delivered to your account!' message from AXS Tickets just a little while ago.

1. Get the Venue or AXS mobile app through the links below.
    2. Open the app and sign in to your AXS account to see your tickets.
    3. Show the tickets in the app at the venue entrance and get them scanned to enter.

On event night, please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the app, your phones date and time settings are set to automatic and screen is set to maximum brightness.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,290

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Lillou77Lillou77 Posts: 93
    Pap said:

I have the same, I can't make the Saturday now and was hoping to transfer them, but it looks like they are on one ticket/QR code, anyone have any idea whether it is possible to transfer just one night?
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    Dang - still dont have anything in my app
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    Gibson said:
    Dang - still dont have anything in my app
    Same
  • Options
    Both days now showing for me they must be working through them. 
  • Options
    Lillou77 said:
    Pap said:

I have the same, I can't make the Saturday now and was hoping to transfer them, but it looks like they are on one ticket/QR code, anyone have any idea whether it is possible to transfer just one night?
    I have 2 weekend tickets booked and at the moment it looks like both tickets, for both days are on a single QR code... which seems very unlikely... I think they're still ironing out some technical issues.
  • Options
    Did you book a weekend ticket or 2 x singles?
  • Options

3 x weekend tickets 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    Lillou77 said:
    Pap said:

I have 2 weekend tickets booked and at the moment it looks like both tickets, for both days are on a single QR code... which seems very unlikely... I think they're still ironing out some technical issues.
    Both my tickets for friday are on a single QR code also...

2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Apone said:
    Lillou77 said:
    Pap said:

Both my tickets for friday are on a single QR code also...

Tricky to sell any spares on if that's the case.
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • Options

3 x weekend tickets 
    Ah. So do you have separate qr codes for each person for each day or are they bunching them together - i.e. a weekend ticket is a single qr code that you use both days; and/or multiple tickets on a single code? I'm trying to work out what I'm missing at the mo, ha. Tho I'm sure it'll be resolved in due time.
  • Options

3 x weekend tickets 
    Ah. So do you have separate qr codes for each person for each day or are they bunching them together - i.e. a weekend ticket is a single qr code that you use both days; and/or multiple tickets on a single code? I'm trying to work out what I'm missing at the mo, ha. Tho I'm sure it'll be resolved in due time.
    It looks like 1 QR code for each day for all tickets for that day 
  • Options

3 x weekend tickets 
    It looks like 1 QR code for each day for all tickets for that day 
    I think the QR code may be a link to your AXS account which they can verify which tickets you have,  so if you transfer one then the code stays the same but for one less ticket. Whoever you send them to will then get a different code for their account. If that makes sense?
  • Options
    Nice one - thanks for putting up with the bombardment of questions!
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    Yes there appears to be a transfer option there that allows you to send on individual tickets.  I've got 2 and when I click transfer it brings up tick box options so you can choose tickets to transfer 
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    alislanealislane Brazil Posts: 12
    Am I the only one who bought those tickets thru that festicket vendor..? Have no idea how I ended up there... I just remember following the 10c link.
    I have not recieved the tickets yet... just a mensage - it will be avaliable soon -
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,513
    So has anyone who bought the 2 dates separately had their Saturday tickets delivered to the app yet? 
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    So, the little guy in my profile picture just graduated from High School last weekend!  Shockingly, we are now scheduled to be in London on Saturday the 9th.  He has never been to Pearl Jam and I would love to take him that night.  Does anyone have a pair of 10 Club tix for sale for that night?  Long time member, first time ticket beggar, lol.  Please keep us in mind......
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    Just spent 2+ hours waiting to speak with AXS customer service on live chat, but they've finally fixed the app for me and I now have QR codes appearing for both Friday and Saturday. What a ball ache. It does appear that it's something you need to chase up rather than wait for them to fix in their own time, sadly, as the service agent had to resend the QR code. If you have an issue with the app too, set plenty of time aside to get it fixed. 
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Just spent 2+ hours waiting to speak with AXS customer service on live chat, but they've finally fixed the app for me and I now have QR codes appearing for both Friday and Saturday. What a ball ache. It does appear that it's something you need to chase up rather than wait for them to fix in their own time, sadly, as the service agent had to resend the QR code. If you have an issue with the app too, set plenty of time aside to get it fixed. 
    Wonderful. So convenient from across the pond.  Guess I’ll try on Friday. Thanks for the heads up. 
  • Options
    Lillou77Lillou77 Posts: 93
    Did you buy the two day tickets or as separate? I’ll give AXS a call tomorrow and check if I can get separate QR code’s for Friday and Saturday 
  • Options
    Lillou77 said:
    Did you buy the two day tickets or as separate? I’ll give AXS a call tomorrow and check if I can get separate QR code’s for Friday and Saturday 
    I bought 2 weekend tickets. But there's a separate QR code for each day, rather than one code for the whole weekend. However, each day only has one QR code (i.e. i have 2 tickets on each of the 2 QR codes). All a bit confusing tbh. 
  • Options
    I haven’t gotten a response to the question in my comment about anyone getting their Saturday tickets that were bought separately delivered to the app. I will make the assumption that means that people haven’t and they are hopefully coming soon. I don’t really want to spend a long time on hold for the AXS chat to only be told that they haven’t been released yet. 
  • Options
    nickjoynickjoy Seattle Posts: 17
    I haven’t gotten a response to the question in my comment about anyone getting their Saturday tickets that were bought separately delivered to the app. I will make the assumption that means that people haven’t and they are hopefully coming soon. I don’t really want to spend a long time on hold for the AXS chat to only be told that they haven’t been released yet. 
    I bought two separate single tickets. Friday shows up with no issue, QR code and all.
    Saturday was showing up as "pending" last week, and now has completely disappeared.  I waited in the Chat line today and got a US representative who could provide zero help, and told me to kick rocks and find the UK line. I guess ill wait a little longer.

The Gorge Amphitheater - 9/1/05
    The Gorge Amphitheater - 7/22/06
    The Gorge Amphitheater - 7/23/06
    Safeco Field - 8/8/18
    Safeco Field - 8/10/18
    The Forum - 5/6/22
    Oakland Arena - 5/12/22
    Oakland Arena - 5/13/22
    Hyde Park - 7/8/22
    Hyde Park - 7/9/22
    Ball Arena - 9/22/22

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,234
    nickjoy said:
    I bought two separate single tickets. Friday shows up with no issue, QR code and all.
    Saturday was showing up as "pending" last week, and now has completely disappeared.  I waited in the Chat line today and got a US representative who could provide zero help, and told me to kick rocks and find the UK line. I guess ill wait a little longer.
    Same here - Friday perfect - Saturday, separate purchase, went from pending to disappeared.  I tried to contact UK chat but timed out.  I emailed AXS UK in hopes of a response at some point but not sure what to expect.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    At least I am not suffering alone. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Well it was soon. After I wrote this I checked my email and got a notification that my tickets had been delivered. Saturday tickets are there now too.  
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited June 2022
    Obviously this is a big issue. Their IT department must be working on this so everyone doesn’t have to contact customer support