Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

18910111214»

Comments

• raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, ItalyPosts: 887
    So, no IDLES in London next year?
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,114
    edited June 1
    If you are a ten club member and you have two friends who are not yet 10 club members, can you purchase and use 10 club member tickets for Hyde park 2022 for all 3 of you, for example?
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 1,525
    If you are a ten club member and you have two friends who are not yet 10 club members, can you purchase and use 10 club member tickets for Hyde park 2022 for all 3 of you, for example?
    I think you’d be okay for Hyde Park because you don’t have to be a 10c member to buy what’s on the festival’s website as 10c anyway.  That said why not email customer service of the fest and get official confirmation. I’m just saying what I think.  
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UKPosts: 1,267
    Yes. There's an allocation of 10club tickets avaliable through AXS - doesn't matter if you're an official 10c paying member. 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"
    28/09/04 - Boston, MA, USA
    20/04/06 - London, Astoria, UK
    18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, UK
    11/08/09 - Shepherds Bush Empire, UK
    18/08/09 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    25/06/10 - Hyde Park, UK
    26/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    27/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    08/07/14 - Leeds, UK
    11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, UK
    13/06/18 - Amsterdam, Holland
    18/06/18 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    17/07/18 - 02 Arena, London, UK
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 1,337
    I bought 2 10C tickets for both nights and they never asked about 10C membership. 
  • Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 118
    raindog80 said:
    So, no IDLES in London next year?
    No, it's a super bummer, but I think they're at another festival that weekend so are unavailable.  Was looking forward to seeing them far more than pixies.  Let's hope that IDLES replacement will be decent. 
  • If you are a ten club member and you have two friends who are not yet 10 club members, can you purchase and use 10 club member tickets for Hyde park 2022 for all 3 of you, for example?
    Yes. There's an allocation of 10club tickets avaliable through AXS - doesn't matter if you're an official 10c paying member. 
    Thank you
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 24,829
    Let's go all together M! :smile:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Calgary ABPosts: 3,817
    The concert dates are July 8&9 next year right? Maybe someone should tell axs. This is from their app:

The concert dates are July 8&9 next year right? Maybe someone should tell axs. This is from their app:

On my mobile AXS app they show the correct dates for my tickets. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Calgary ABPosts: 3,817
    edited June 8

On my mobile AXS app they show the correct dates for my tickets. 
    That was off the mobile axs app. 
    Very weird mine would have different dates 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    Well it looks like postponing was the right move given the delayed reopening UK news.  Hopefully the later summer non-PJ shows can still proceed for those who are looking forward to them.  
    Received my refund from Festticket for the 2021 shows.  They deducted about $20 Canadian in fees from the refund.  Is that normal? Is that legal in the UK? 
    We went to the post office yesterday to get our passports. Really looking forward to this next year!