Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,953
    edited April 2021
    They aren’t shipping and when is unknown, what more do you want? Does an explanation get them to you sooner? Clearly there is an issue and has been. 

And I get that people who are upset don’t want this dichotomy, but if you are that upset with 10c, you don’t have to continue membership. But if you do for OTHER reasons, sure you can protest, but history has proven that your voice won’t be heard and we have to be ok with that. 
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    They aren’t shipping and when is unknown, what more do you want? Does an explanation get them to you sooner? Clearly there is an issue and has been. 

And I get that people who are upset don’t want this dichotomy, but if you are that upset with 10c, you don’t have to continue membership. But if you do for OTHER reasons, sure you can protest, but history has proven that your voice won’t be heard and we have to be ok with that. 
    Dude, relax. Anyone who has paid for these good and hasn’t received can say whatever they want and can stay a member and bitch and moan until they get what they paid for. Who made you the judge? 
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604

Dude, relax. Anyone who has paid for these good and hasn’t received can say whatever they want and can stay a member and bitch and moan until they get what they paid for. Who made you the judge? 
    I can piss in the wind too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it.  
  • Options
    kramer73 said:

I can piss in the wind too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it.  
    I respect anyone that can piss in any type of weather. You do you bud! 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    Shameful. Mislead with an update many many moons ago and still nothing. These are NOT a gift. 10club sold these as an added $20 for an ANALOG (vinyl) membership. We paid $40 for these singles and they are YEARS overdue but they continue to churn out other merch and 45’s. It’s just a record but it’s also “just” how horrible you treat your possibly too loyal customers. Telling someone to like it or leave it is a very redneck simple minded response to the justifiable outrage. I only paid the extra $20 a year for the single. The shirts aren’t to my taste and I have zero use for bootleg download codes that won’t work on my iphone. Just gimme some truth. All I want is the 

Everything I downloaded with the codes work on my iPhone. Been a couple years since I’ve had a code so can’t remember for sure, but I may have had to convert to another form. I’m no tech pro, so if I figured it out I’m sure anyone can. Actually, pretty sure I just downloaded the mp3 and added it to iTunes as I don’t care for lossless files since I can’t tell the difference

Not that it’s makes the late vinyl ok, just know you can use the code and save it to your phone.
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    mace1229 said:
    Shameful. Mislead with an update many many moons ago and still nothing. These are NOT a gift. 10club sold these as an added $20 for an ANALOG (vinyl) membership. We paid $40 for these singles and they are YEARS overdue but they continue to churn out other merch and 45’s. It’s just a record but it’s also “just” how horrible you treat your possibly too loyal customers. Telling someone to like it or leave it is a very redneck simple minded response to the justifiable outrage. I only paid the extra $20 a year for the single. The shirts aren’t to my taste and I have zero use for bootleg download codes that won’t work on my iphone. Just gimme some truth. All I want is the 

Everything I downloaded with the codes work on my iPhone. Been a couple years since I’ve had a code so can’t remember for sure, but I may have had to convert to another form. I’m no tech pro, so if I figured it out I’m sure anyone can. Actually, pretty sure I just downloaded the mp3 and added it to iTunes as I don’t care for lossless files since I can’t tell the difference

Not that it’s makes the late vinyl ok, just know you can use the code and save it to your phone.
    I don’t own a pc. My only computer is my iphone. Please point me in a direction where I can easily download these onto my phone and play them through my apple music app. If they can’t do that then they are worthless to me. I don’t want to have to dig out a separate app to play a handful of concert boots and not be able to work them into my everyday playlists. As far as I know these bootleg codes are not a practical product for my tech/lifestyle... and to the turd that keeps trying to tell me what the F I should do either being quiet or wasting my breath.  I paid to be here and I’ll bitch all I want. Do yourself a favor and scroll instead of troll. Karma is a bitch and those bad vibes find their way back home. Now may I please get a proper update as to why 1/4 of the way into 2021 I am still waiting for a 2017 fan club single?  Please and Thank you. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435
    edited April 2021
    mace1229 said:

I don’t own a pc. My only computer is my iphone. Please point me in a direction where I can easily download these onto my phone and play them through my apple music app. If they can’t do that then they are worthless to me. I don’t want to have to dig out a separate app to play a handful of concert boots and not be able to work them into my everyday playlists. As far as I know these bootleg codes are not a practical product for my tech/lifestyle... and to the turd that keeps trying to tell me what the F I should do either being quiet or wasting my breath.  I paid to be here and I’ll bitch all I want. Do yourself a favor and scroll instead of troll. Karma is a bitch and those bad vibes find their way back home. Now may I please get a proper update as to why 1/4 of the way into 2021 I am still waiting for a 2017 fan club single?  Please and Thank you. 
    How will you play the vinyl 45 on your iPhone? Is there an app?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    edited April 2021

Awe, Bless your heart. I’m so sorry you were neglected as a child. Clearly your parents didn’t give you enough attention so now you’re here trying to get that from me. It’s tragic isn’t it. 
    Post edited by OceansMagnet on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I don’t know if you were talking to me when you said scroll instead of troll. But I wasn’t trolling, just trying to help. I thought you were under the impression the downloads weren’t enabled for phone use and not that you didn’t have a computer to sync to. But if that’s the case, I’m not aware of how to download and unzip a file on a phone either.
    Ive received mixed info on if they expire or not, but I was able to use all 7 or 8 I had a couple years ago at once. If you have a bunch of codes I’d try it next time you’re with a friend of family who does have a computer. Hope you find a way  to get use out of them.
    I agree with the last singles, being 4 years late is ridiculous. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed at this point being worth $100 million and cranking out new merch every month but yet I can’t deliver on something I sold 4 years ago.
  • Options

Awe, Bless your heart. I’m so sorry you were neglected as a child. Clearly your parents didn’t give you enough attention so now you’re here trying to get that from me. It’s tragic isn’t it. 
    Thoughts and prayers going your way.  I can see these singles are very important to you. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    PhoolPhool Milwaukee, WI Posts: 74
    edited April 2021
    Well, it came.......got my fan club singles today!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Phool on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

I don’t know if you were talking to me when you said scroll instead of troll. But I wasn’t trolling, just trying to help. I thought you were under the impression the downloads weren’t enabled for phone use and not that you didn’t have a computer to sync to. But if that’s the case, I’m not aware of how to download and unzip a file on a phone either.
    Ive received mixed info on if they expire or not, but I was able to use all 7 or 8 I had a couple years ago at once. If you have a bunch of codes I’d try it next time you’re with a friend of family who does have a computer. Hope you find a way  to get use out of them.
    I agree with the last singles, being 4 years late is ridiculous. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed at this point being worth $100 million and cranking out new merch every month but yet I can’t deliver on something I sold 4 years ago.
    I was referring to Tim Simmons and the 2 legged troll with nothing to offer but smart ass retorts that only he/she/they find funny.  How is  asking how I would play a 45 on an iphone even remotely a funny joke? Sorry if I confused it and definitely sorry if you felt attacked my my words.  I’m not exactly tech savvy (obviously) You offered an attempt to help with zero snark. Thank you for trying to be helpful. 
    Post edited by OceansMagnet on
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Phool said:
    Are you serious?
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Phool said:
    Hallelujah Pass the biscuits!! Assuming this isn’t further trolling. I will believe it when I see more out there and will expect mine in July or so, assuming Louis DeJoy doesn’t f@¢k mine up in transit. How hard would it have been to say they are processing and slowly going out? 🤷‍♂️ Why not treat people with the smallest modicum of respect regarding communication about a 4 years delayed retail transaction? 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Phool said:
    Hallelujah Pass the biscuits!! Assuming this isn’t further trolling. I will believe it when I see more out there and will expect mine in July or so, assuming Louis DeJoy doesn’t f@¢k mine up in transit. How hard would it have been to say they are processing and slowly going out? 🤷‍♂️ Why not treat people with the smallest modicum of respect regarding communication about a 4 years delayed retail transaction? 
    1000% guarantee I am not trolling. I was shocked when I saw it in the mailbox.  
    Post edited by Phool on
  • Options

• Options
    How how are these delivered now when santos just said yesterday that he had no update? Your not surprising us so why not just say they are being sent out? Bizarre way to treat your fans after years and months of asking for an update. 
  • Options
    All right!  Great news =)

• Options
    How how are these delivered now when santos just said yesterday that he had no update? Your not surprising us so why not just say they are being sent out? Bizarre way to treat your fans after years and months of asking for an update. 
    Lol.  Now you’re complaining that they were shipped?!?

• Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Phool said:

Awesome news!

What shipping service did they use?
    Did you get any shipping notice or email?
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    It’s ALWAYS been about the communication. I would have willingly waited another 6 months to a year if they just communicated an honest answer to our question. It’s not that hard... 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    on2legs said:
    I’m not complaining troll, I’m asking why santos didn’t just say they were shipped yesterday when he posted on this site that he had no update. It’s odd, we don’t need to be surprised when these are already 4 years late. These guys should be called NineClub, they don’t deserve a 10. 
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    Phool said:
    Cool. Not that I’ll ever spin them. I’ll just check out the artwork and then put them with the rest of the collection. Still nice to finally get them. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    The delay was it took a long time to gather enough traveling Wilbury picks to add as a surprise.
  • Options
    Great news! 

• Options
    on2legs said:
    I’m not complaining troll, I’m asking why santos didn’t just say they were shipped yesterday when he posted on this site that he had no update. It’s odd, we don’t need to be surprised when these are already 4 years late. These guys should be called NineClub, they don’t deserve a 10. 
    You should ask to speak to the manager. 

• Options
    Phool said:

Awesome news!

What shipping service did they use?
    Did you get any shipping notice or email?
    USPS
  • Options
    edited April 2021

• Options
    surprise? 
  • Options