Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 637
    Dude,  stop slurping PJ. They can, will, do make mistakes. It's not your fault, stop defending them
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    If these singles were being made in house pressing plant capacity should NOT be the issue... Not giving a f#€k is the issue... perhaps a broken part on the record press.. but there’s no reason not to update about a merch piece 4 years delayed. Tell us something FFS. 
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,990
    Dude,  stop slurping PJ. They can, will, do make mistakes. It's not your fault, stop defending them
    I'm not defending them. I'm telling people to chill on a record thats a few weeks over due and explaining why things are over due in general. 
  • Options
    every vinyl in the world is NOT delayed. do you only listen to pearl jam?
    Somehow Phish and every other band release vinyl on a regular basis.

They just plan better than 10c/PJ. But yeah, communication helps too. But we don't really get that.

• Options
    If these singles were being made in house pressing plant capacity should NOT be the issue...
    To be fair, we don't know the scope of "being made in house". Theres clearly a bigger issue with the holiday vinyl.

• Options
    It’s demoralizing to love a band so damn much and have their fan club (an extension of the band themselves) have so little regard for the fans that follow them so intensely.  A little bit of transparency would go a long long way. We know that problems can occur, mistakes can be made. We aren’t unforgiving, we just want to be treated with the smallest modicum of respect as part of the unwritten contract between artist and fan. Even the smallest of apologies for the delays and a tidbit of reason as for the cause. It’s disrespectful to keep us in the dark. 
  • Options
    I don't disagree.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    PB11041 said:
    If you really are upset about the singles, just ask for a refund.  
    I want what i paid for many years ago, not a refund.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,148
    PB11041 said:
    Doesn't fix the underlying problem within the Tenclub organisation.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    All very strange. We were almost within touching distance of them. We saw the photos, they actually exist. A little communication would go a long way. At this point we are behind on 2017 and 2018 singles. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Deep mags. Another possibility is that they will send all of these together but really who knows. People will be due all sorts of combinations but Id imagine they would be cheaper sent together.
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    FR181798 said:
    All very strange. We were almost within touching distance of them. We saw the photos, they actually exist. A little communication would go a long way. At this point we are behind on 2017 and 2018 singles. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Deep mags. Another possibility is that they will send all of these together but really who knows. People will be due all sorts of combinations but Id imagine they would be cheaper sent together.
    I have no problem if they are waiting to send everything together. That makes total sense but their lack of communication is pathetic. The 10c will answer, with detail, why one poster tube has a red S and the others all have a black S but they won't tell us anything about these singles. I don't care to hear the details on the delay because they've already proven to be dishonest but they could at least update us on when they think these will be shipping. Santos gave a big update on other items, including records, that no one was asking for an update about. This whole thread, 18 pages long, keeps asking the same questions and it only gets ignored.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,869
    I'm guessing this thread is the new 10C employee drinking game. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    FR181798 said:
    This whole thread, 18 pages long, keeps asking the same questions and it only gets ignored.
    F-U-T-I-L-I-T-Y is priceless to me  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    FR181798 said:
    This whole thread, 18 pages long, keeps asking the same questions and it only gets ignored.
    F-U-T-I-L-I-T-Y is priceless to me  
    I see what you did there
  • Options
    I’ve made a commitment to myself to be kind. If in the past I have said derogatory remarks I apologize and they are in the past. I am respectfully asking for some simple communication here. I’m not name calling, I’m not bringing up problems of the past. Just a simple acknowledgment that we’ve been heard and a bit as to why. I’m not even bringing up the Vault which I know is likely out of their control and has at least been acknowledged.  When were we told to make sure our addresses were current for the pending shipment of these singles? Has it been well beyond a year? If the singles are ready and we are waiting for the deep can we be offered to pay for separate shipping and get these now? Hell, just keep the likely long outdated Deep mags. Just put the analog back in my (now digital) analog membership years. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    I'm not defending them. I'm telling people to chill on a record thats a few weeks over due and explaining why things are over due in general. 
    Its 2021. The 2017 singles are more than a few weeks over due at this point.
  • Options
    right. Thats why I was speaking to the Vaults in that comment (and the ones that preceded it) that people have now started wringing their hands over.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    right. Thats why I was speaking to the Vaults in that comment (and the ones that preceded it) that people have now started wringing their hands over.

Fair enough. When I saw shipping of late winter for the vault, i wasn't actually expecting it until April or May.
  • Options
    :thumbs up emoji
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    In regards to the Vault. Its a bank holiday here in the UK so Id expect them not to ship out immediately. Maybe a few days into next week. US customers deserve an update at this point other than "no news yet" on here but probably unlikely to happen.
  • Options
    bump to the top til we get some news. 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,784
    Kearn5y said:
    PB11041 said:
    I want what i paid for many years ago, not a refund.
    then you will have to wait like the rest of us because it is clear what the last two singles are and they are not ready yet.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,390
    Is this the thread where we come to state the obvious?
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,784
    PB11041 said:
    this has been going on for well over a decade the sort of hit and miss in terms of hitting the mark perfectly on expectations of what people think the tenclub should be doing with all things fan related.  At some point if it being so contentious one would imagine people would stop giving $20 or $40 each year to something they are so frustrated with, and yet here we are on page 18 of an endless topic that has coursed through the years.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    this has been going on for well over a decade the sort of hit and miss in terms of hitting the mark perfectly on expectations of what people think the tenclub should be doing with all things fan related.  At some point if it being so contentious one would imagine people would stop giving $20 or $40 each year to something they are so frustrated with, and yet here we are on page 18 of an endless topic that has coursed through the years.
    I've only been a member for about 8 years.  The holiday singles came late in 2013 and 2014, but they were a MUCH better "organization."

One year, I couldn't find my deep/christmas single and wasn't sure if they sent them, or if it was late, or what.

I emailed them, and they sent me out a new one quickly.  

Now, it's crickets.  Maybe if you've been frustrated for 10 years, I get your point about the dues and complaining, but I haven't been here that long and can say it hasn't always been like this.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited April 2021
    I guess we technically just got an update with no information in today's drop thread:

Santos L HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,408
    12:11PM edited 12:11PM Flag
    nor do I have any Vault, EV 7" or past Annual singles updates at this time.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,092
    I guess we technically just got an update with no information in today's drop thread:

At least they acknowledged it. I’ll take this over silence 
  • Options

At least they acknowledged it. I’ll take this over silence 
    What do I see in my email box from Pearl Jam today? "New Merch Available Now".

At least they've acknowledged that the Annual Singles exist but still pathetic. Santos ignored multiple requests weeks ago for an update and this is all he was able to come up with. At least we have new merch available now right?
  • Options
    pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404

The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • Options
    Shameful. Mislead with an update many many moons ago and still nothing. These are NOT a gift. 10club sold these as an added $20 for an ANALOG (vinyl) membership. We paid $40 for these singles and they are YEARS overdue but they continue to churn out other merch and 45’s. It’s just a record but it’s also “just” how horrible you treat your possibly too loyal customers. Telling someone to like it or leave it is a very redneck simple minded response to the justifiable outrage. I only paid the extra $20 a year for the single. The shirts aren’t to my taste and I have zero use for bootleg download codes that won’t work on my iphone. Just gimme some truth. All I want is the truth.