Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    How how are these delivered now when santos just said yesterday that he had no update? Your not surprising us so why not just say they are being sent out? Bizarre way to treat your fans after years and months of asking for an update. 
    Lol.  Now you’re complaining that they were shipped?!?
    I’m not complaining troll, I’m asking why santos didn’t just say they were shipped yesterday when he posted on this site that he had no update. It’s odd, we don’t need to be surprised when these are already 4 years late. These guys should be called NineClub, they don’t deserve a 10. 
    You should ask to speak to the manager. 
    I did, 4 years ago
  • Options
    How how are these delivered now when santos just said yesterday that he had no update? Your not surprising us so why not just say they are being sent out? Bizarre way to treat your fans after years and months of asking for an update. 
    surprise? 
    Reading and comprehension are two things that work well together. Figure it out and get back to me. Have a great Saturday. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    on2legs said:

Fake. No reputable news source reports the time on a 24-hour clock.
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    edited April 2021
    Post deleted. Please see the Posting Guidelines
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    PhoolPhool Milwaukee, WI Posts: 74
    Interesting, I posted for the first time in over 2 years again on this board just to give people a heads up the single was arriving.  Thanks to a select few for showing me again why I stepped away.......unfuckingbelieveable the way people treat each other. 

People should really look in the mirror and see where priorities are, bunch of asshats
  • Options
    Phool said:
    Interesting, I posted for the first time in over 2 years again on this board just to give people a heads up the single was arriving.  Thanks to a select few for showing me again why I stepped away.......unfuckingbelieveable the way people treat each other. 

People should really look in the mirror and see where priorities are, bunch of asshats
    I don’t think unfuckinbekable is a word. Welcome to the internet!
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
    Mine arrived today. Nice tribute. 
  • Options
    PhoolPhool Milwaukee, WI Posts: 74
    Phool said:

Sorry....#unfuckingbelieveable
  • Options
    Phool said:
    Phool said:

Sorry....#unfuckingbelieveable
    I’ve never been a speller! Damn predictive text. Haha. Let’s all enjoy today and not fight on a stupid fan board. It’s Saturday people. The day dreams are made of😃
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Just saw this in Facebook.. Arrived!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    nalyd61 said:
    Mine arrived today. Nice tribute. 
    Well played santos.  Well played.  
    You all better spin the shit out of these.  Enjoy!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    Can someone notify the Washington State Attorney General to close the investigation?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    on2legs said:
    Can someone notify the Washington State Attorney General to close the investigation?
    That s some funny shit Tom
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    That s some funny shit Tom
    I hope yours come with full band signatures, Mike =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    This is an honest question:

These are obviously from 2017/2018...but we still get the DEEP magazines, right?

I doubt we will...why not send the 2019 and 2020 out in timely fashion.

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205285910-Membership-Levels

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,955
    surprise? 
    Reading and comprehension are two things that work well together. Figure it out and get back to me. Have a great Saturday. 
    Sorry what I meant is maybe they still wanted to ‘surprise’ people. Sure they probably could have given us the heads up, but maybe they still wanted one last surprise. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Nice to see these are finally going out. I won’t mind seeing this thread fade away. Be well, all
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    surprise? 
    Sorry what I meant is maybe they still wanted to ‘surprise’ people. Sure they probably could have given us the heads up, but maybe they still wanted one last surprise. 
    Surprise people for something that was supposed to be sent 4 years ago? It’s laughable and embarrassing that a company would treat their customers like this but it’s water under the bridge and nothing to be upset about. Just disappointed. Worse things in the world but Atleast they are doing the right thing. Taking thousands of dollars from customers and not providing promised goods for years could be looked at in a negative light. I’m glad every one is getting theirs and we can move on  to more important things like even after a year Gigaton is awesome and that Hyde Park show was great! They were all business that show. Almost perfection.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    Yah, it wasn't great service having them delayed for years on end (or even before that, when they usually ran a year late).

On the flip side I really enjoy the Christmas singles.  Once this mailing shows up, that's it, it's officially over :(
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Excellent news. Now some details. Are these dated 2017 and 2018, what about the matrix on these, anything to suggest these were pressed in house? Any messages in the run out groove. Maybe "Surprise!" or "Better late than never" would have been mildly amusing. Are they really just f###in with us to put out a message the day before to say no update when really they knew they would be arriving any day. Glad these didnt arrive on the 1st April because no one would have believed and Im thinking we would all be suggesting some Photoshop trickery.

Very glad that these are arriving though but its sad that the singles are over and this thread will soon be too.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    RIP to anyone that changed their address since that last update! 

Cool to finally see them come through. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Phool said:
    Well, it came.......got my fan club singles today!!!!!!!!

Hell yes!!!  :)
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    The last fan club singles will forever be known as the Easter singles.
  • Options
    pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    The last fan club singles will forever be known as the Easter singles.
    The force is strong with this one
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Maybe pressing vinyl in house is linked to whatever future plans they have for analog members. Anyone got an indication where these were pressed yet?
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Please advise what songs are on these singles? Thanks.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    Oh thank God, maybe everyone will finally stop bitching around here. Oh, wait, Vault 10 still didn’t ship. Poor Santos :(
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    Drdeal said:
    You know these singles have been available to download in your account for months, right?
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,955
    Drdeal said:
    You mean the songs that are written right there on the sleeves in the pictures?