Options

Riots/Looting/Violence and general post-George Floyd madness

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,325
    PJNB said:
    Aren’t they the good patriots who respect everyone’s right to protest?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,669
    Cletus and Billy-Bob's idea of a big day out.  
    "Let's go shoot up some of them commie protestors with the paint balls!  Yeeeeeee-Hawwww!"

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,505
    Why doesn’t Trump stick in his out in Portland?  Oh right, not a red city in a battleground state.  
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    PJNB said:
    *Mostly Peaceful Trumpers Shooting Paintballs Into Crowds in Portland.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:
    *Mostly Peaceful Trumpers Shooting Paintballs Into Crowds in Portland.
    Covidiot has not once denounced the killing of two American protesters by the 17yr old Rambo yet he has called for the arrests of the people yelling at Rpaul go figure! 
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/impeachmenthour/status/1300028643540979712?s=21
    Plenty of cash for the killer what a great country!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,875
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,688
    PJNB said:
    Okay Team Trump Treason, your move.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    PJNB said:
    Excellent. 
    This needs to be all over the news. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,776
    PJNB said:

Excellent!  I listen to Biden and read things like this and think, How is it possible Trump is gaining on him again?  I can't imagine that. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,264
    No one who supports Trump cares, especially about words. That much is clear after 4 years. Biden needs to find a way to get out in the public and campaign. Trump support is everywhere in public.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    PJNB said:
    I bet you one will not see that video clip on Fox News. I've watched some FN and they're really portraying this entire country is being torn down by peaceful protesters. It's not going to help with Trumps visit to Kenosha on Tuesday, seems like he's more likely to insite even more violence. 

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,776
    edited August 2020
    tbergs said:
    No one who supports Trump cares, especially about words. That much is clear after 4 years. Biden needs to find a way to get out in the public and campaign. Trump support is everywhere in public.

Well, true, it helps if you can read well and think critically.   I get the feeling that doesn't figure in much to many of his fans. 
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    g under p said:
    PJNB said:
    I bet you one will not see that video clip on Fox News. I've watched some FN and they're really portraying this entire country is being torn down by peaceful protesters. It's not going to help with Trumps visit to Kenosha on Tuesday, seems like he's more likely to insite even more violence. 

Peace
    Word! 
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJNB said:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/30/us/portland-protest-fatal-shooting/index.html

Another killing last night. Appears to be a Trump supporter this time. Not much on details yet but this is going to get crazy fast if this keeps up. 
    Looks like they just walked up and shot the dude...No fighting, just “Hey, there is a Trumper” and bang bang.  And then a group of deplorable asshats bragged about it in another video later....deplorable 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,846
    PJPOWER said:
    PJNB said:

Another killing last night. Appears to be a Trump supporter this time. Not much on details yet but this is going to get crazy fast if this keeps up. 
    Looks like they just walked up and shot the dude...No fighting, just “Hey, there is a Trumper” and bang bang.  And then a group of deplorable asshats bragged about it in another video later....deplorable 
    The video of them bragging about it and celebrating is disgusting. Shooter is apparently Antifa. I’m so sick of both sides, honestly. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJNB said:

The video of them bragging about it and celebrating is disgusting. Shooter is apparently Antifa. I’m so sick of both sides, honestly. 
    I hear ya, all I see out there are idiots and agitators.  “A basket full of deplorables” if you will.
    And you forgot to put “antifa” in quotes, because there is really nothing anti-fascism about them that I’ve seen. 
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    There was a pro-Trump rally here yesterday (they were in cars) and someone shot at them.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that a bullet says shit. “I’ll just shoot someone to make my point. That’ll learn ‘em!” - no matter who pulls the trigger. 

People ALL OVER need to grow the fuck up. Progression through regression doesn’t seem to be working. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    There was a pro-Trump rally here yesterday (they were in cars) and someone shot at them.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that a bullet says shit. “I’ll just shoot someone to make my point. That’ll learn ‘em!” - no matter who pulls the trigger. 

People ALL OVER need to grow the fuck up. Progression through regression doesn’t seem to be working. 
    Plus everyone & their grandma having guns doesn’t help at all! 
  • Options
    hedonist said:

It’s not really surprising when you have leaders of the groups promoting and encouraging the violence.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,264
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

It’s not really surprising when you have leaders of the groups promoting and encouraging the violence.
    Leadership starts at the top. Let's vote for someone who can lead and quit blaming one side for everything.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Leadership starts at the top. Let's vote for someone who can lead and quit blaming one side for everything.
    Agreed, though sadly I have yet to see it. 
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Any recommendations?  I haven’t seen any politicians that are innocent in that spectrum.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Any recommendations?  I haven’t seen any politicians that are innocent in that spectrum.
    The buck stops with who? 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Oh really? Biden is promoting violence like your boy Trump?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Where did I say that he was?  But he and every other politician “blame one side for everything” just like every other partisan politician.  
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

Where did I say that he was?  But he and every other politician “blame one side for everything” just like every other partisan politician.  
    My bad, I read your comment wrong. 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    hedonist said:

The buck stops with who? 
    So Obama was to blame for the violence during his presidency?  I’m assuming that you are saying that the social unrest is fully caused by the president?  Will all of this violence stop once Biden is elected?  
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,204
    Politics is not about leading, it is about pandering. Take our likely future leader, he held his breath for 3 months about what was going on in areas around the country and just came out saying something about it. Why? Because it was a strategic move that was seen to benefit him due to recent polling data. I don't trust either side and expecting anyone to bridge the gap between the overly political in this country is nothing more than a pipe dream. From an outsiders prospective, blaming the other side is all I ever see.
This discussion has been closed.