Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Biden
    I stepped away from here for a few days and came back to an in-depth debate about the correctness of a political cartoon, which for some seemed like an easy way to miss its point. Probably time to step away again. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    I stepped away from here for a few days and came back to an in-depth debate about the correctness of a political cartoon, which for some seemed like an easy way to miss its point. Probably time to step away again. 

just takes one person to derail
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Biden
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    static111 said:
    People seem pretty blasé about republicans telegraphing that they are gonna give stealing the election a real shot.  Meanwhile AOC asks to hold them accountable and even liberal members heads are exploding.  I don’t understand this at all. Do you really not believe that they won’t do this, do you all really think the constitution is gonna go voltron style with the liberty bell and the declaration and defend us. After 40 years of this shit and the worst of it in the last 4...this is not ok.
    It seems like people are dumbfounded and in a trance and just can’t react fast enough on how fast this is moving, people keep saying relax I just don’t know..

Trump's been telegraphing it for months. Random people on twitter and this board have said "if Biden wins and it's not a landslide, they're going to try to steal it." What has the GQP done in the last five years that would lead anyone to believe they're not going to try to steal it?
    How will they overturn tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of votes? Recounts rarely overturn elections. When they do it is in the hundreds of ballots, not thousands. 

I mean if you can explain that and point to respected folks in the media who agree it's possible, I'll listen. But...
    So what happens if he refuses to leave? He gets forced out? By whom?  What happens if he surrounds himself with military loyalists?  If best case he gets dragged out by Secret Service or otherwise, do you think that is going to be a stabilizing move?  
    at noon on January 20, 2020 if he is still at the WH he is considered a trespasser and the secret service will take him out.  The secret service put more protection on Biden even before the race was called for him last weekend. The secret service will not mess around.  Unless they fuck with the electoral college he will be out of the White House by noon on January 20, 2020.
    They will fuck with the Electoral College. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,536
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    static111 said:
    People seem pretty blasé about republicans telegraphing that they are gonna give stealing the election a real shot.  Meanwhile AOC asks to hold them accountable and even liberal members heads are exploding.  I don’t understand this at all. Do you really not believe that they won’t do this, do you all really think the constitution is gonna go voltron style with the liberty bell and the declaration and defend us. After 40 years of this shit and the worst of it in the last 4...this is not ok.
    It seems like people are dumbfounded and in a trance and just can’t react fast enough on how fast this is moving, people keep saying relax I just don’t know..

Trump's been telegraphing it for months. Random people on twitter and this board have said "if Biden wins and it's not a landslide, they're going to try to steal it." What has the GQP done in the last five years that would lead anyone to believe they're not going to try to steal it?
    How will they overturn tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of votes? Recounts rarely overturn elections. When they do it is in the hundreds of ballots, not thousands. 

I mean if you can explain that and point to respected folks in the media who agree it's possible, I'll listen. But...
    So what happens if he refuses to leave? He gets forced out? By whom?  What happens if he surrounds himself with military loyalists?  If best case he gets dragged out by Secret Service or otherwise, do you think that is going to be a stabilizing move?  
    at noon on January 20, 2020 if he is still at the WH he is considered a trespasser and the secret service will take him out.  The secret service put more protection on Biden even before the race was called for him last weekend. The secret service will not mess around.  Unless they fuck with the electoral college he will be out of the White House by noon on January 20, 2020.
    How? You think electors are going to disregard the outcome of tens of thousands of votes? Not gonna happen, folks. 

This is about Trump's ego. This is about not wanting to alienate his 70 million voters out of fear of not getting an endorsement in a couple years. This is about riling up the base for Georgia in a couple months. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    I wish I didn’t see this post.   The twists and turns this story are taking in real time may crack my brain.  Does Dan purify exist or is it a deep fake or is it some guy named byl holte pretending to be Dan purdy to take the slack from this original white guy that posted he was a gay Black man....I’m stepping away and will see what develops in the next hour.  This is completely bonkers
    I don't understand who he is or why it matters if he has an alternative account.  Honestly,  I'm still confused. 
    Many people are confused about this one.  Basically the going theory is that a white R politician has a sock account that pretends to be a gay Black man that is racist and misogynistic as well as anti semetic.  Said sock account created video of an actual Black man claiming that it’s not a sock account.  The person in the video actually turns out to be a completely different guy than the white R politicians sock account.   Turns out it may actually be Patti Labelle’s nephew who happens to be a misogynistic tv critic and he helped to bail out said white politician. So basically a 2A Christian R politician may or may not have a sock account that he uses to validate his own bs by pretending to be a gay Black man.  There are several other levels to the story but that’s the easiest way to break it down. Does your head hurt? Mine does. Also offending possible sock account has since been deleted and suspended.  Today I hate @Gern Blansten for making the original post that has led me to spend far too much time with this 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,852
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    brianlux said:
    This is not just a defeat of the so-called current president but also a defeat of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism  etc etc

Buhbyedon
    This has to be the most ignorant post of the day.   You think those things no longer exist?  Yikes.  

True, they still exist, but over half the country has had it with racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism, etc., and when you look at how the youth of today voted we can see that number is growing.  It's going to be a long road to ending hate, and of course it will always be there, but perhaps we are finally going in the direction on reducing hate and judging people by their color, race, choice of faith, etc.  Not everyone may realize it, but this was an important win today for everybody!
    Honesty Brian, you’re better than that.  You don’t honestly think that anyone who voted for Trump is by default racist.  

That’s an incredibly stupid statement, but if it makes the self righteous feel better, so be it.  

Biden’s election does nothing to any of those.  As a matter of fact it could do the opposite.  At least it was brought to the surface to be squashed.    Feeling self satisfied is the fastest way to lose ground. Unless we all continue to push to eradicate it - not by marching on the streets (though that’s fine) and certainly not by rioting, but by actively impacting people’s lives in a positive way.

i mean do you really think there’s any more of those things today then there was 5 years ago?  You’re kidding yourself if you think so,  The whole Colin Kaepernick thing started in 2016.  Who was President?  That’s just one example.  Biden would do the country a service by noting as much.  The Trump years did not invent those things or even make them worse.  They did expose them more. And that’s a good thing. 

Edit - I’m not arguing Trump deserves any credit.    Making the point that those things existed and have perpetuated thorough time. 
    Wow, just wow. Do you really believe what you spout? Or just trying to “own the libs?” By the way, you’re really full of enlightenment. How did any of us ever think we knew what was going on? The apologists are thick, THICK everywhere. BOO HOO.

ps: a relative absence over four years of the worst administration in world history and more than two posts a day since Tuesday is telling. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Like your side has some moral high ground. Thanks for the LOL! Did I do the rejoinder right?
    You vote for a racist means you stand with a racist ! You might not feel like your a racist but you agree with one and Covidiot is def a racist has been his whole life! 
    I have been saying this for weeks, months,  and unfortunately years now.
    The Buddhists believe that when you support evil that that support makes you evil as well.
    Supporting a "president" and a regime that pushes evil, fearful, hateful,  ignorant, racist, and xenophobic policies and beliefs makes you complicit.
    Whether that support is posting on a liberal bands website in support of those policies or voting. It is still support
    Absolutely agree with this. 
    So we have 70 million evil Americans? What should we do? Jail them? Disenfranchise them? Not allow them to hold a job? Just curious where this inflammatory language meets the road. I mean evil is a very strong word.  We can't have 50% of the country to be evil.  We have to do something.  

I'd like to start with my sister who is 18 years older than me and cares for my elderly mother in Ohio every day.  She was also a mother for me basically for several years.  She is a kind,  giving person who I love dearly.  But I know she voted for Trump so obviously she is evil.  What should I do? Should I cut off communication or something more radical? As a human,  how can I not do something to eradicate the evil that is my sister? Doesn't that make me evil by allowing it to continue? 

Anyone else have an evil family member that they love,  or just me?
    I grapple with this with my own brothers.  They don't commit evil acts, but they are racist as hell, believe all the conspiracies, and spew angry, hateful words about "the libs" all day long. Once Obama was elected, all I've heard is white male grievance from my brothers and their stupid parroting wives. It's been very, very hard to love them over the past 12 years. If I weren't my own mother's caretaker and forced to spend time with them out of respect to her, I would totally disown them. Thanksgiving is going to be pure hell this year. They can't leave it alone, knowing full well I have no desire to talk politics or current events with them, but they just poke and snark and escalate until their faces are red and they're screaming at me about their guns and the pledge of allegiance and the black people taking over America. The last time we came to blows was my mom's birthday party in June when the George Floyd protests first erupted. They couldn't even keep the peace at what might have been their mom's last birthday party. I had to apologize to her in the car when we left for the way they ruined the whole day and how I let them drag me into another one of their tirades about everything they hate about America. I just can't stand being around them. Family or not, as soon as my mom is no longer with us, I won't be spending any more time with the brothers. That's where some of us are in America.
    That sounds terrible.  My sister is the opposite.  She never talks politics and certainly has no interest in arguing with my brother or me about it.  She and her husband are the only Rs in the family.  They vote straight taxes.  I probably wouldn't even know she was an R if her daughter (my niece) or my mom didn't complain about it. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,852
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    I wish I didn’t see this post.   The twists and turns this story are taking in real time may crack my brain.  Does Dan purify exist or is it a deep fake or is it some guy named byl holte pretending to be Dan purdy to take the slack from this original white guy that posted he was a gay Black man....I’m stepping away and will see what develops in the next hour.  This is completely bonkers
    I don't understand who he is or why it matters if he has an alternative account.  Honestly,  I'm still confused. 
    Many people are confused about this one.  Basically the going theory is that a white R politician has a sock account that pretends to be a gay Black man that is racist and misogynistic as well as anti semetic.  Said sock account created video of an actual Black man claiming that it’s not a sock account.  The person in the video actually turns out to be a completely different guy than the white R politicians sock account.   Turns out it may actually be Patti Labelle’s nephew who happens to be a misogynistic tv critic and he helped to bail out said white politician. So basically a 2A Christian R politician may or may not have a sock account that he uses to validate his own bs by pretending to be a gay Black man.  There are several other levels to the story but that’s the easiest way to break it down. Does your head hurt? Mine does. Also offending possible sock account has since been deleted and suspended.  Today I hate @gern blansten for making the original post that has led me to spend far too much time with this 
    That's fucking bizarre. 
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Many people are confused about this one.  Basically the going theory is that a white R politician has a sock account that pretends to be a gay Black man that is racist and misogynistic as well as anti semetic.  Said sock account created video of an actual Black man claiming that it’s not a sock account.  The person in the video actually turns out to be a completely different guy than the white R politicians sock account.   Turns out it may actually be Patti Labelle’s nephew who happens to be a misogynistic tv critic and he helped to bail out said white politician. So basically a 2A Christian R politician may or may not have a sock account that he uses to validate his own bs by pretending to be a gay Black man.  There are several other levels to the story but that’s the easiest way to break it down. Does your head hurt? Mine does. Also offending possible sock account has since been deleted and suspended.  Today I hate @gern blansten for making the original post that has led me to spend far too much time with this 
    That's fucking bizarre. 
    I haven’t checked in over an hour.  I’m waiting for the dust to clear.  If true that guy is done for, if an actual non sock account that guy too is done for.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    brianlux said:
    This is not just a defeat of the so-called current president but also a defeat of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism  etc etc

Buhbyedon
    This has to be the most ignorant post of the day.   You think those things no longer exist?  Yikes.  

True, they still exist, but over half the country has had it with racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism, etc., and when you look at how the youth of today voted we can see that number is growing.  It's going to be a long road to ending hate, and of course it will always be there, but perhaps we are finally going in the direction on reducing hate and judging people by their color, race, choice of faith, etc.  Not everyone may realize it, but this was an important win today for everybody!
    Honesty Brian, you’re better than that.  You don’t honestly think that anyone who voted for Trump is by default racist.  

That’s an incredibly stupid statement, but if it makes the self righteous feel better, so be it.  

Biden’s election does nothing to any of those.  As a matter of fact it could do the opposite.  At least it was brought to the surface to be squashed.    Feeling self satisfied is the fastest way to lose ground. Unless we all continue to push to eradicate it - not by marching on the streets (though that’s fine) and certainly not by rioting, but by actively impacting people’s lives in a positive way.

i mean do you really think there’s any more of those things today then there was 5 years ago?  You’re kidding yourself if you think so,  The whole Colin Kaepernick thing started in 2016.  Who was President?  That’s just one example.  Biden would do the country a service by noting as much.  The Trump years did not invent those things or even make them worse.  They did expose them more. And that’s a good thing. 

Edit - I’m not arguing Trump deserves any credit.    Making the point that those things existed and have perpetuated thorough time. 
    Wow, just wow. Do you really believe what you spout? Or just trying to “own the libs?” By the way, you’re really full of enlightenment. How did any of us ever think we knew what was going on? The apologists are thick, THICK everywhere. BOO HOO.

ps: a relative absence over four years of the worst administration in world history and more than two posts a day since Tuesday is telling. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Like your side has some moral high ground. Thanks for the LOL! Did I do the rejoinder right?
    You vote for a racist means you stand with a racist ! You might not feel like your a racist but you agree with one and Covidiot is def a racist has been his whole life! 
    The Buddhists believe that when you support evil that that support makes you evil as well.
    Supporting a "president" and a regime that pushes evil, fearful, hateful,  ignorant, racist, and xenophobic policies and beliefs makes you complicit.
    Whether that support is posting on a liberal bands website in support of those policies or voting. It is still support
    So we have 70 million evil Americans? What should we do? Jail them? Disenfranchise them? Not allow them to hold a job? Just curious where this inflammatory language meets the road. I mean evil is a very strong word.  We can't have 50% of the country to be evil.  We have to do something.  

I'd like to start with my sister who is 18 years older than me and cares for my elderly mother in Ohio every day.  She was also a mother for me basically for several years.  She is a kind,  giving person who I love dearly.  But I know she voted for Trump so obviously she is evil.  What should I do? Should I cut off communication or something more radical? As a human,  how can I not do something to eradicate the evil that is my sister? Doesn't that make me evil by allowing it to continue? 

I grapple with this with my own brothers.  They don't commit evil acts, but they are racist as hell, believe all the conspiracies, and spew angry, hateful words about "the libs" all day long. Once Obama was elected, all I've heard is white male grievance from my brothers and their stupid parroting wives. It's been very, very hard to love them over the past 12 years. If I weren't my own mother's caretaker and forced to spend time with them out of respect to her, I would totally disown them. Thanksgiving is going to be pure hell this year. They can't leave it alone, knowing full well I have no desire to talk politics or current events with them, but they just poke and snark and escalate until their faces are red and they're screaming at me about their guns and the pledge of allegiance and the black people taking over America. The last time we came to blows was my mom's birthday party in June when the George Floyd protests first erupted. They couldn't even keep the peace at what might have been their mom's last birthday party. I had to apologize to her in the car when we left for the way they ruined the whole day and how I let them drag me into another one of their tirades about everything they hate about America. I just can't stand being around them. Family or not, as soon as my mom is no longer with us, I won't be spending any more time with the brothers. That's where some of us are in America.
    Sorry to hear this.  I’ve lost friends and more distant family for the same.  I’m sure losing close family hurts worse.  Stubborn  hate filled people like this are why I am so worried about the current situation.  My condolences for you having to deal with this.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,536
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    brianlux said:

Buhbyedon

That sounds terrible.  My sister is the opposite.  She never talks politics and certainly has no interest in arguing with my brother or me about it.  She and her husband are the only Rs in the family.  They vote straight taxes.  I probably wouldn't even know she was an R if her daughter (my niece) or my mom didn't complain about it. 
    Your sister is like my father in law, kind of. 

I think nothing has changed really. There is a basket of deplorables which still constitutes about 35% of Trump's base. And then the rest who are one or two issue voters (usually taxes or abortion).
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,222
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    brianlux said:

Buhbyedon

I am sorry that some of you have to experience so much strife in your families due to opposing political views. I can't imagine. My entire immediate family are staunch liberals (my sister may be a bit more moderate - but still a steadfast democrat). But my brother and father have so much hatred for Trump and all he stands for that the conversations get heated even though we are all on the same side. They can't talk about Trump without raising their voices in anger to the point where I have to remind them that they are preaching to the choir. I can't wait until he is just a blip in the rearview mirror.

• Options
    Biden
    I was wrong he’s not planning a coup after all.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    The repub party has taken on, whole heartedly, the tactics of putin on the ritz's disinformation campaigns. It works. Its easy. And most importantly, its super duper cost effective. Think about it. You don't have to be honest. You don't have to come up with detailed policy. You don't have to spend tons of money. And you certainly don't have to pass legislation and see if it'll work, you'll get credit for it and whether you'll get re-elected as a result. How can the dems work with a party that endorses and implements Soviet Union type tactics to remain in power?

Sometimes I wish ALL the dems would just resign from all government elected positions across the board, local, state and national. Let the repubs control everything, all of it. If just to show everyone how quickly the round ups and camps would begin. Because they would.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,017
    Biden
    static111 said:

Haha, like sparkling wine from Napa being  called "Champagne". 
    But of course we still call it that.  The real question is if Trump is actually considering such a move.  I think he's just an angry man trying to cause as much trouble as he can with what time he has left.  The military wants nothing to do with him, so I don't see it happening.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,419
    Biden
    static111 said:

he hss plans for a coop. those chickens need a home to roost in.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    I'm sitting this one out
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    static111 said:

How? You think electors are going to disregard the outcome of tens of thousands of votes? Not gonna happen, folks. 

This is about Trump's ego. This is about not wanting to alienate his 70 million voters out of fear of not getting an endorsement in a couple years. This is about riling up the base for Georgia in a couple months. 
    This
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Heard several times over the weekend that the inner circle has told him to it’s over and I’m leaning towards them setting up whoever is next line in the Trump dynasty. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,017
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    Heard several times over the weekend that the inner circle has told him to it’s over and I’m leaning towards them setting up whoever is next line in the Trump dynasty

Hopefull as something for a TV anti-reality show and not something political. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    DewieCox said:
    Heard several times over the weekend that the inner circle has told him to it’s over and I’m leaning towards them setting up whoever is next line in the Trump dynasty

Hopefull as something for a TV anti-reality show and not something political. 
    We’ll cross those bags of shit when we get to them. 
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523
  • Options
    Pompouspeo will be looking for a job shortly. Flipping pies in Austin, Tejas seems reasonable. Taking cash and watching the till as he burns and fails to box the product. Seems about right.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Biden
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    static111 said:

They will stop at nothing. We are watching an attempted coup. They are banking on the naivete of the American people. "Surely they won't cross that line" and then guess what? They cross another line. 

They're not just worried about alienating their voters. Right now they are encouraged by their voters. The base wants the coup. 

I am more terrified than I was before the election. I will not breathe a sigh of relief until Joe Biden survives the inauguration without being assassinated first.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,812
    Biden
    I feel badly for the people who are so scared right now.  Totally eating up the same bullshit pr campaign that the small percentage of right wing extremists are.
    He might want it, but it is not going to happen

Some might say I am naive, I might say they are wearing tin foil on their heads

Trump is gone in January.
    Flush that turd!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    I feel badly for the people who are so scared right now.  Totally eating up the same bullshit pr campaign that the small percentage of right wing extremists are.
    He might want it, but it is not going to happen

Some might say I am naive, I might say they are wearing tin foil on their heads

Trump is gone in January.
    Flush that turd!
    Let's hope. 

But if this was happening in a country far away from yours, say in Turkey or wherever - would you say the same, or would you say "get ready for fascism 2021" ?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,812
    Biden
    That doesn't matter, to me.  I don't know anything about Turkey.  
    My point is that this is the same bs machine that organized the Four Seasons event.  
    This isn't going to work - sending incompetent people like Rudy Tuck In My Shirt G isn't going to get this done.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,049
    Biden
    Kat said:
    Does anyone have any ideas about who President Biden should choose as Secretary of Defense? Who are the top possibilities? W
    I'm thinking we really need a good manager with a lot of experience in that area to stabilize that department...all departments probably.

Hillary Clinton. Just for the right wing meltdown. And her being competent as fuck as a politician. 
    She's a better Supreme Court pick...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    MayDay10 said:
    Lol. Is that an intern sitting in the lunch room at Fox?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Lowly intern? How dare you!!! That is a patriot that came forward to reveal the truth for the low cost of $130k. 

Comments are gold. Both the Trump-lievers and those that knew this was horse shit as soon as Orangey tweeted it. 

“They’re not teaching cursive, so they won’t be able verify signatures” 😂😂😂