Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Did trump concede yet? Trump needs to concede. 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    static111 said:
    Just the opposite actually and a new spin on the fraud claims now calling it Ballot counting abuse! Eric is telling people to go out and vote in MN is a head scratcher too. 

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So the GOP is hell bent on stealing this election for the Covidiot, what can be done to stop this? And what kind of response will the sane public act on?
    I really dont think they are hell bent on stealing it.

Trump is

GOP is just kicking the can because they are going to allow the courts, legal process, and vote counting tell trump and his supporters 'no'.  If Lindsey Graham takes a stand and says 'no', then he gains nothing and his political future gets very difficult.  Anonymous GOP donors already saying they have no interest in this, and have already shifted to the Georgia runoff.  

GOP/conservative entertainment radio and television beating the fraud drum because it keeps the Trump base tuning in and calling in, which makes the $ponsors happy.
    This in and of itself is very dangerous. The longer it goes on the worse it is and all elected republicans that are not in open opposition to this power move are complicit.
    They are complicit.  They have been complicit...

But the group that cannot get a press conference right and books Four Seasons Total Landscaping isn't going to overturn this election.  The rest of the GOP knows this and is just going to let them hit their own dead-end.     

The Republican Party is going to be very interesting after this.  The Trumps will vie to keep the base in their camp.  They will likely try to stage rallies (might charge admission because no more donations and private Air Force One taxi services).  Prop up one of the kids for 2024.  Im sure the McConnells and Grahams of the world would rather see the Trumps gone.  Paul Ryan will probably also return to the scene when its safe.  
  • Biden
    What a shit show.  The misinformation from the right wing is unbelievable...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    rgambs said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The cartoon shows the police on the side of the GOP, and indeed they are. The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed Trump.
    But so are religious leaders,  military,  some business people,  but they aren't represented there.  And certainly people on the far left (probably left of actually voting) were part of riots at some level,  but that's not represented.  

Just how crowded do you want that cartoon to be? 

And I don't think the point of the cartoon involved riots. Perhaps you should draw your own. 
    I'm saying I think the cartoon is wrong.  Those aren't the two sides.  Cartoonists can do what they want, but don't expect me or anyone else not to say... meh that's kind of bullshit. 

Some young girl is holding up a poster that her mom made for her. So that proves it, cops and the kkk are the same thing. Argument over I guess.
    Pretty sure teenagers can make posters... interesting though that you'd ridicule this kid and ignore the FBI report...
    I wasn't ridiculing her. Its hard to judge with a mask, to me she looked like a 2nd grader.
    Still, she is saying cops = KKK.  that is not true. 
    The FBI report said the KKK and cops are the same thing? I didn't see that.
    https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/White_Supremacist_Infiltration_of_Law_Enforcement.pdf
    Cool link. Can you show me where in that report it says KKK = cops? I couldn't find it. 
  • Biden

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    static111 said:
    Just the opposite actually and a new spin on the fraud claims now calling it Ballot counting abuse! Eric is telling people to go out and vote in MN is a head scratcher too. 

Why the hell does he use all capital letters?
  • Biden
    Do the law firms working for Trump know they might never get paid?
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So the GOP is hell bent on stealing this election for the Covidiot, what can be done to stop this? And what kind of response will the sane public act on?

Trump is

GOP is just kicking the can because they are going to allow the courts, legal process, and vote counting tell trump and his supporters 'no'.  If Lindsey Graham takes a stand and says 'no', then he gains nothing and his political future gets very difficult.  Anonymous GOP donors already saying they have no interest in this, and have already shifted to the Georgia runoff.  

GOP/conservative entertainment radio and television beating the fraud drum because it keeps the Trump base tuning in and calling in, which makes the $ponsors happy.
    I wish I shared this feeling.

But the GQP has been trying to be a one-party autocracy since before Trump. At least since Merrick Garland.

Im a pessimist too.... but this isnt the battle they want, basically invalidating the election process for Trump, ending the democracy, and likely creating open war/mass murder on the streets.  

Biden will be president.  They will try like hell to stifle him for 4 years.  They hope to catch everyone sleeping again at the mid-terms.  Then next presidential election, they hope to run someone like Cruz/Rubio/Graham, etc.  At that point, they will really push a lot of shit through to make it almost impossible for Democrats to assume any power.  They could even live with a useful idiot from the Trump camp if that means a huge turnout.

The importance of these Georgia run-offs cant be overstated.

People cannot disengage like we did after Obama got elected and have the Tea Party run around, grab congressional majorities and install an asshole like McConnell as the defacto most powerful person in the country.  We need to get MORE engaged and move the needle the other way.
    I think they do.  I think it's exactly what they want.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Biden
    jdasilvaf said:
    Do the law firms working for Trump know they might never get paid?
    Or hired again
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

But the GQP has been trying to be a one-party autocracy since before Trump. At least since Merrick Garland.

Im a pessimist too.... but this isnt the battle they want, basically invalidating the election process for Trump, ending the democracy, and likely creating open war/mass murder on the streets.  

Biden will be president.  They will try like hell to stifle him for 4 years.  They hope to catch everyone sleeping again at the mid-terms.  Then next presidential election, they hope to run someone like Cruz/Rubio/Graham, etc.  At that point, they will really push a lot of shit through to make it almost impossible for Democrats to assume any power.  They could even live with a useful idiot from the Trump camp if that means a huge turnout.

People cannot disengage like we did after Obama got elected and have the Tea Party run around, grab congressional majorities and install an asshole like McConnell as the defacto most powerful person in the country.  We need to get MORE engaged and move the needle the other way.

Giving the GQP the benefit of the doubt is what got us here.
    Scio me nihil scire

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

No it is all about Georgia and riling up the base so they do not lose the senate.  
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Biden
    Well Saturday was fucking beautiful. Congratulations to all who voted to remove this piece of shit from the White House.

Aaaaaand now we are in purgatory for the next couple months. This is going to be horrendous. And it's the only way this administration, and this year, can ultimately end. 

www.myspace.com
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

No it is all about Georgia and riling up the base so they do not lose the senate.  
    You sir, have a Bingo on your card. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Biden
    fascism has come to america

pompeo "there will be a smooth transition....to a second trump administration."

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Biden

I'm thinking he threw that line in there so soul-eater wouldn't fire him. Take that line out and he's talking about P-E Biden. :)
  • Biden

People always believe what they are saying to you when they shake their heads at the same time they are speaking.  :lol:
    This lop of crap knows this is ridiculous.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited November 2020
    If anyone has the time check this 30 min video out. Pretty detailed on what Trumps team is trying to do and as of right now can they succeed. 

https://youtu.be/ha7iWECm_8E?t=1
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    I'm sitting this one out
    PJNB said:
    check this 30 min video out

• "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,170
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/11/10/trump-federal-budget-post-election/
    This administration is surely acting like they will be in charge come 1/20/21
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Pelosi & Schumer should be on the overhead intercom system yelling out Mike Pompeo get your ass here now! WTF this turd should be getting arrested like now..
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,520
    Biden
    pjhawks said:
    100%. i keep seeing Don Jr posting "no riots when republicans lose". well, no shit. there's no reason to. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    People seem pretty blasé about republicans telegraphing that they are gonna give stealing the election a real shot.  Meanwhile AOC asks to hold them accountable and even liberal members heads are exploding.  I don’t understand this at all. Do you really not believe that they won’t do this, do you all really think the constitution is gonna go voltron style with the liberty bell and the declaration and defend us. After 40 years of this shit and the worst of it in the last 4...this is not ok.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

static111 said:
    People seem pretty blasé about republicans telegraphing that they are gonna give stealing the election a real shot.  Meanwhile AOC asks to hold them accountable and even liberal members heads are exploding.  I don’t understand this at all. Do you really not believe that they won’t do this, do you all really think the constitution is gonna go voltron style with the liberty bell and the declaration and defend us. After 40 years of this shit and the worst of it in the last 4...this is not ok.
    It seems like people are dumbfounded and in a trance and just can’t react fast enough on how fast this is moving, people keep saying relax I just don’t know..