Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    rgambs said:
    His legal team is whittled down to the laughable nobodies.  Pretty soon they will be calling Charley Kelly to see if they can work the Bird Law angle.
    The legal strategy is being spearheaded by David Bossie or something, who's not even a fucking lawyer.  If Don McGahn was in charge, I'd be more concerned. 
    Yeah, with Rudy Giuliani and Pam Bondi as his all-stars...I'll sleep easy enough 🤣
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    The current white house making its supporters proud....

Is it ok for this guy to openly say he is keeping a list?
    Fuck now.. but you know that's not our bar. 
    We don’t have a list!  At best there is a website with an inflammatory name that may or may not have been started by a former Obama staffer.  The more I consider this non story the more I see it as tailor made Republican propaganda.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the next evolution of the Lincoln project now that they have ousted Trump.  This is all conjecture of course.   
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    Biden
    I Love AMT, but I have not eaten or done squat since I got off of work, and if I’m being totally honest for the last half hour of work.  Time to take a break eat and regroup.
    Scio me nihil scire

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    The current white house making its supporters proud....

Is it ok for this guy to openly say he is keeping a list?
    Fuck now.. but you know that's not our bar. 
    We don’t have a list!  At best there is a website with an inflammatory name that may or may not have been started by a former Obama staffer.  The more I consider this non story the more I see it as tailor made Republican propaganda.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the next evolution of the Lincoln project now that they have ousted Trump.  This is all conjecture of course.   
    You asked if it's okay, and I said no.. but our bar is not what they would do.  I'm not saying there's a list, but R's having a list doesn't make it okay for D to ahve a list. 
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mrussel1 said:
    rgambs said:
    His legal team is whittled down to the laughable nobodies.  Pretty soon they will be calling Charley Kelly to see if they can work the Bird Law angle.
    The legal strategy is being spearheaded by David Bossie or something, who's not even a fucking lawyer.  If Don McGahn was in charge, I'd be more concerned. 
    Trump adviser overseeing campaign legal challenges gets coronavirus, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/david-bossie-coronavirus/index.html
    Biden
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    rgambs said:
    Trump adviser overseeing campaign legal challenges gets coronavirus, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/david-bossie-coronavirus/index.html
    Oh sweet,  sweet irony 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    @mrussel1 that might have been day old news.  My bad on that.  Ugh

This was today.
    Just when you think they can't get any dumber....

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Biden
    check out www.loser.com
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    Biden
    check out www.loser.com

lol  That's funny!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Scio me nihil scire

Scio me nihil scire

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    rgambs said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The cartoon shows the police on the side of the GOP, and indeed they are. The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed Trump.
    But so are religious leaders,  military,  some business people,  but they aren't represented there.  And certainly people on the far left (probably left of actually voting) were part of riots at some level,  but that's not represented.  

Just how crowded do you want that cartoon to be? 

And I don't think the point of the cartoon involved riots. Perhaps you should draw your own. 
    I'm saying I think the cartoon is wrong.  Those aren't the two sides.  Cartoonists can do what they want, but don't expect me or anyone else not to say... meh that's kind of bullshit. 

Some young girl is holding up a poster that her mom made for her. So that proves it, cops and the kkk are the same thing. Argument over I guess.
    Pretty sure teenagers can make posters... interesting though that you'd ridicule this kid and ignore the FBI report...
    I wasn't ridiculing her. Its hard to judge with a mask, to me she looked like a 2nd grader.
    Still, she is saying cops = KKK.  that is not true. 
    The FBI report said the KKK and cops are the same thing? I didn't see that.

@rgambs has a good point though, it is interesting to see which posts you do & don't respond to. 

What would you like my insight on?
    i find it inaccurate and actually disgusting that people say cops and KkK are the same thing. And people here defend that statement. I stood up against it. I guess you disagree with me and believe they are one and the same.
    if I step away for half a day there’s 100 posts. I usually just skip to the last page, this was like 10th from the bottom.
    i also chose not to add my input if it’s already been said a dozen times. I don’t see a point in jumping on that band wagon if I have nothing new or different to say. Those are usually the 2 reasons I do or don’t respond to a post. Someone sharing a post saying cops and KKk are the same thing, not that there are some bad cops or there needs to be change, but literally said cops are the KKK, and no one disputed that, I found it relevant to dispute that.
    I don't think the cartoon or anyone else is saying that...
    That is exactly what was said, that cops are the KKK. A response was sharing a poster that read “The reason you don’t see cops at KKK rallies is the same reason you don’t see Miley Cyrus at a Hannah Montana concert.” Miley is Hannah, making that analogy is saying cops are the KKK.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    rgambs said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The cartoon shows the police on the side of the GOP, and indeed they are. The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed Trump.
    But so are religious leaders,  military,  some business people,  but they aren't represented there.  And certainly people on the far left (probably left of actually voting) were part of riots at some level,  but that's not represented.  

Just how crowded do you want that cartoon to be? 

And I don't think the point of the cartoon involved riots. Perhaps you should draw your own. 
    I'm saying I think the cartoon is wrong.  Those aren't the two sides.  Cartoonists can do what they want, but don't expect me or anyone else not to say... meh that's kind of bullshit. 

Some young girl is holding up a poster that her mom made for her. So that proves it, cops and the kkk are the same thing. Argument over I guess.
    Pretty sure teenagers can make posters... interesting though that you'd ridicule this kid and ignore the FBI report...
    I wasn't ridiculing her. Its hard to judge with a mask, to me she looked like a 2nd grader.
    Still, she is saying cops = KKK.  that is not true. 
    The FBI report said the KKK and cops are the same thing? I didn't see that.

@rgambs has a good point though, it is interesting to see which posts you do & don't respond to. 

What would you like my insight on?
    i find it inaccurate and actually disgusting that people say cops and KkK are the same thing. And people here defend that statement. I stood up against it. I guess you disagree with me and believe they are one and the same.
    if I step away for half a day there’s 100 posts. I usually just skip to the last page, this was like 10th from the bottom.
    i also chose not to add my input if it’s already been said a dozen times. I don’t see a point in jumping on that band wagon if I have nothing new or different to say. Those are usually the 2 reasons I do or don’t respond to a post. Someone sharing a post saying cops and KKk are the same thing, not that there are some bad cops or there needs to be change, but literally said cops are the KKK, and no one disputed that, I found it relevant to dispute that.
    some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses.

you can't say that there are no members of the kkk or other hate groups within the police force. i guarantee you some of them are boogaloo bois  or proud boys. may not be specifically kkk, but basically the same fucking thing.
    Sure, some. Probably a very small number. Just like some teachers are pedos and I can go on with pretty much every job and ethnic group and so on. But to group all police together as racists is just as wrong as saying all immigrants are rapists. 
    edited November 2020
    Cool your jets, people. It doesn’t say that they are “the same”. It says that all three groups are behind the GOP and all three groups make it difficult to “come together” and “set aside differences” and all of that. 

Could definitely have had fundamentalist Christian leaders in there with the same implication. 
    The cartoon may not be, but It lumps police with all negative stereotypes. And also replying with saying cops are to KkK as Miley Cyrus is to Hannah Montana IS saying they are the same. 
    So everyone who is okay with that cartoon lumping police with KKK and the confederacy by saying “calm down, it’s just a cartoon and showing groups that support the right” Would you be okay if the cartoon had 3 normal groups on the right and the left was Hollywood child molesters, life long felony criminals and LGBT? Or would that not be lumping LGBT with negative groups? 

I never thought Hannah Montana would be discussed so much on a PJ forum.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
    Scio me nihil scire

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    Biden
    wapo now shows initial count complete in Georgia...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    Biden
    Barr Hands Prosecutors the Authority to Investigate Voter Fraud Claims https://nyti.ms/2UcA72A

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    Barr Hands Prosecutors the Authority to Investigate Voter Fraud Claims https://nyti.ms/2UcA72A

• mickeyrat said:

Welcome to the junta.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,169
    So the GOP is hell bent on stealing this election for the Covidiot, what can be done to stop this? And what kind of response will the sane public act on?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I'm sitting this one out

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    So the GOP is hell bent on stealing this election for the Covidiot, what can be done to stop this? And what kind of response will the sane public act on?
    I really dont think they are hell bent on stealing it.

Trump is

GOP is just kicking the can because they are going to allow the courts, legal process, and vote counting tell trump and his supporters 'no'.  If Lindsey Graham takes a stand and says 'no', then he gains nothing and his political future gets very difficult.  Anonymous GOP donors already saying they have no interest in this, and have already shifted to the Georgia runoff.  

GOP/conservative entertainment radio and television beating the fraud drum because it keeps the Trump base tuning in and calling in, which makes the $ponsors happy.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

GOP is just kicking the can because they are going to allow the courts, legal process, and vote counting tell trump and his supporters 'no'.  If Lindsey Graham takes a stand and says 'no', then he gains nothing and his political future gets very difficult.  Anonymous GOP donors already saying they have no interest in this, and have already shifted to the Georgia runoff.  

GOP/conservative entertainment radio and television beating the fraud drum because it keeps the Trump base tuning in and calling in, which makes the $ponsors happy.
    I wish I shared this feeling.

But the GQP has been trying to be a one-party autocracy since before Trump. At least since Merrick Garland.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    I'm sitting this one out
    You can sit back and not worry about it because there is nothing close to impeding Biden from being inaugurated in January 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

I wish I shared this feeling.

But the GQP has been trying to be a one-party autocracy since before Trump. At least since Merrick Garland.

Im a pessimist too.... but this isnt the battle they want, basically invalidating the election process for Trump, ending the democracy, and likely creating open war/mass murder on the streets.  

Biden will be president.  They will try like hell to stifle him for 4 years.  They hope to catch everyone sleeping again at the mid-terms.  Then next presidential election, they hope to run someone like Cruz/Rubio/Graham, etc.  At that point, they will really push a lot of shit through to make it almost impossible for Democrats to assume any power.  They could even live with a useful idiot from the Trump camp if that means a huge turnout.

The importance of these Georgia run-offs cant be overstated.

People cannot disengage like we did after Obama got elected and have the Tea Party run around, grab congressional majorities and install an asshole like McConnell as the defacto most powerful person in the country.  We need to get MORE engaged and move the needle the other way.
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Biden
    God is very partial to English common law. 
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:

Trump is

This in and of itself is very dangerous. The longer it goes on the worse it is and all elected republicans that are not in open opposition to this power move are complicit.
    Scio me nihil scire