Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    Biden

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    This place is great.  
    Now that there is nothing to sort of unite the people who hate Trump and the people who pretend they hate Trump any conversation can again devolve into ridiculous bickering.

wait, do you mean to say that stopped ?

Hahaha.  You are right.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,962
    Biden

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,720
    Biden
    This place is great.  
    Now that there is nothing to sort of unite the people who hate Trump and the people who pretend they hate Trump any conversation can again devolve into ridiculous bickering.

Who would pretend to hate Trump? Just curious where you're casting these stones. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    This place is great.  

Who would pretend to hate Trump? Just curious where you're casting these stones. 
    Shy Trump voters!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Biden
    Folks who like to argue both sides?
    Donno.
    Possibly nobody.  Could be there are many who just like to argue and piecing together their positions based on what they argue for/against is a fool's errand 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,018
    Biden
    Donno.
    Possibly nobody.  Could be there are many who just like to argue and piecing together their positions based on what they argue for/against is a fool's errand 

get a sense of that arguing just to argue sometimes here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    Donno.
    Well if you’re pointing to me, then hardly.  I’m a fanatical centrist who will call out any extremist language on either side. And your language earlier today was extremist. The world is awfully grey so those who think they can classify 70 or 150 million people in just a few choice words are awfully ignorant.  So for those of you that think I’m a trump supporter or that I argue for the sake of arguing, then sorry about that.  I’ll keep doing it as long as I’m here and not apologize for it.  If you’re not talking about me then say so.  Sly comments are the worst.
  • Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I don't even know what this database is. Did that come from Breitbart, too?
    Apparently opposition political research is third reich territory when done by a young progressive woman of color.
    And yes this theory originated amongst right wing publications
    So you tell us in your words what this accountability record is.  
    Again it looks like standard political opposition Reaearch to keep
    trump supporters from taking political office and not allow them to step away from their association with his hatred and bigotry.  
    Be more specific.  Who is owning the "list"?  Specifically what level of person going into it.  Give me a link or something from the left that goes into detail. 
    Please give me a link about the existence of such a list from anything but NYP that can establish any of the claims you have made about its existence or reason for existing.  This is like asking for something from joe Biden that goes into detail about the lap top from hell and him being a crime boss...it doesn’t exist. 
    I’m asking for a story about this from the left, not a link to the actual list.  I think you ere the person that said an Obama person was the one doing it.  That’s what I wanted to see.  So if you’re saying that AOC was simply reminding people to save tweets, that’s fair game.  You show your ass on social media with inflammatory tweets, then so be it.  Again, my concern is about blackballing staffers and voters from jobs, etc.  
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Donno.
    Well if you’re pointing to me, then hardly.  I’m a fanatical centrist who will call out any extremist language on either side. And your language earlier today was extremist. The world is awfully grey so those who think they can classify 70 or 150 million people in just a few choice words are awfully ignorant.  So for those of you that think I’m a trump supporter or that I argue for the sake of arguing, then sorry about that.  I’ll keep doing it as long as I’m here and not apologize for it.  If you’re not talking about me then say so.  Sly comments are the worst.
    What the fuck are you talking about, my words today?  Think you are mixing me up with someone else.  I made no extreme comments.  Go ahead and go through my comments today in my profile.

Also, you can chill on the taking of offense.  I don't think you are a secret Trump lover or a closet racist or both sides ass clown.

• Options
    Biden
    I did say that a picture of Octopus in the Food Thread was a winner.
    Is it extreme to love Octopus?

8 legs good!
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Donno.
    What the fuck are you talking about, my words today?  Think you are mixing me up with someone else.  I made no extreme comments.  Go ahead and go through my comments today in my profile.

Also, you can chill on the taking of offense.  I don't think you are a secret Trump lover or a closet racist or both sides ass clown.

You’re right, my bad.  It wasn’t you.  My apologies.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Apparently opposition political research is third reich territory when done by a young progressive woman of color.
    trump supporters from taking political office and not allow them to step away from their association with his hatred and bigotry.  
    Be more specific.  Who is owning the "list"?  Specifically what level of person going into it.  Give me a link or something from the left that goes into detail. 
    Please give me a link about the existence of such a list from anything but NYP that can establish any of the claims you have made about its existence or reason for existing.  This is like asking for something from joe Biden that goes into detail about the lap top from hell and him being a crime boss...it doesn’t exist. 
    I’m asking for a story about this from the left, not a link to the actual list.  I think you ere the person that said an Obama person was the one doing it.  That’s what I wanted to see.  So if you’re saying that AOC was simply reminding people to save tweets, that’s fair game.  You show your ass on social media with inflammatory tweets, then so be it.  Again, my concern is about blackballing staffers and voters from jobs, etc.  
    the only news outlet that ran with this story was New York post and it made a mountain of a mole hill.  They quote AOC saying to save the tweets so people can be held accountable.  Then They talk about a database that has nothing to do with her that was started by an Obama staffer for the purpose of basically political opposition Research.  No real news source has lent any credibility to this story, so there is no left source to corroborate anything. I’m just trying to combat disinfo.  So far a right leaning news source trying to whip everyone out of shape for telling people to remember who the Trump supporters are. All else is speculation. Staffers absolutely should be held to a higher standard than the electorate at large.   If you worked for trump you knew what you were signing up for..  If something changes and it comes out that AOC does have a list that she’s checking twice trying to find out who is naughty and who is nice that has nothing to do with politics I will eat my hat!
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    No worries.  I can be extreme, just wasn't very extreme today.  
  • Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    the only news outlet that ran with this story was New York post and it made a mountain of a mole hill.  They quote AOC saying to save the tweets so people can be held accountable.  Then They talk about a database that has nothing to do with her that was started by an Obama staffer for the purpose of basically political opposition Research.  No real news source has lent any credibility to this story, so there is no left source to corroborate anything. I’m just trying to combat disinfo.  So far a right leaning news source trying to whip everyone out of shape for telling people to remember who the Trump supporters are. All else is speculation. Staffers absolutely should be held to a higher standard than the electorate at large.   If you worked for trump you knew what you were signing up for..  If something changes and it comes out that AOC does have a list that she’s checking twice trying to find out who is naughty and who is nice that has nothing to do with politics I will eat my hat!
    fair enough
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    fair enough
    I really hope nothing changes because I don’t think I would like the taste of hat
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,018
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    fair enough
    I really hope nothing changes because I don’t think I would like the taste of hat

we talkin a new hat or some old sweat stained ball cap?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    fair enough

we talkin a new hat or some old sweat stained ball cap?
    8 year old detroit tigers fitted ball cap size 7 5/8. It’s nasty and needs to be retired and replaced
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    Do you really want to have a discussion about how ridiculous, over the top, and in many cases, factually wrong this paper is?  Do you really think the conclusions, particularly that America is a "failed state" are true?  Does this writer even know what a failed state is?  If he has a different definition than the rest of the civilized world (which apparently my group isn't a part of), then he should share his made up one. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    JimmyV said:

I love how this cartoon lumps a cop in the same category as the kkk and a redneck with a confederate shirt. Really demonstrates how some people fee about police.
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,796
    Biden
    This is concerning.  Any guesses as to how this will be dealt with?:

"Meanwhile, the refusal to acknowledge Biden’s win is hamstringing his ability to get his team in place. Emily Murphy, a Trump appointee at the General Services Administration, the agency in charge of signing the paperwork that gives a new administration access to office space and equipment as well as $9.9 million authorized for a presidential transition, has refused to sign paperwork enabling Biden and his team to begin the transition process. Once the transition begins, the new administration can begin to process disclosure and conflict-of-interest forms and get up to speed with ongoing government projects. But the GSA is refusing to allow a transition before Trump agrees that one is in order. Normally the transition begins the day after the election is called."

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,207
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:

I love how this cartoon lumps a cop in the same category as the kkk and a redneck with a confederate shirt. Really demonstrates how some people fee about police.
    I could be wrong, but I feel like there has been some problems with the police lately in the US. Like people being murdered and this movement called Black Lives Matter following that.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    I'm sitting this one out
    Y'all didnt even give kanye a chance...

How could you be so heartless?

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”