Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    I love how I should take "rope, tree, press" shirt seriously but not the evil stuff.  Or the database
    Please stop pedaling this right wing misinfo smear campaign.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,167
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    Willfully ill-informed. Willing to work hard at remaining ill-informed. Willing to let the country crumble around them as long as their fantasy bubble remains intact. 

fiercely loyal applies to me too. so tell me you arent speaking about MY family. I can accept differences in opinion. can you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    "the database". Database from hell? Is it the new "laptop" ?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited November 2020
    I think we need a list of everyone supporting lists. 
    Oh, and AOC can eat shit.  Put that in the database for me.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,911
    I'm sitting this one out
    Wow. Covid really is gone after the election. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    JimmyV said:
    Willfully ill-informed. Willing to work hard at remaining ill-informed. Willing to let the country crumble around them as long as their fantasy bubble remains intact. 

fiercely loyal applies to me too. so tell me you arent speaking about MY family. I can accept differences in opinion. can you?
    I accept differences of opinion all the time. I just also believe in holding people accountable for their actions, which includes their votes and political support. Trump was worse than every President that came before him, IMO. His supporters put him in office and after seeing the carnage ordered a second helping. Your family, my family, 70 million others. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    "the database". Database from hell? Is it the new "laptop" ?
    AOCs nefarious list to put trump
    followers in camps and strip them of their financial livelihoods.  Which btw doesn’t exist and is just a smear story.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    I don't even know what this database is. Did that come from Breitbart, too?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yeah the parties yesterday were horrifying in that regard. We celebrated at home and then found a quiet park to walk the dog in. 

Speaking of, I am getting the "Stop arguing on the fucking internet and take me outside" look. 

Post edited by JimmyV on

• Options
    Biden
    Here is a good article that puts in perspective the problem of white people treating hatred and racism as a difference of opinion that can be overcome by reaching across the aisle. 
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    70M + Americans voted for a man who’s demonstrably racist, corrupt, criminal & fraudulent because why? In the most well intended scenario they voted for him because they disagreed with democratic policies? 

Hopefully the country invests in education because American citizens are getting played like fiddles. 
  • Options
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    Apparently opposition political research is third reich territory when done by a young progressive woman of color.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Apparently opposition political research is third reich territory when done by a young progressive woman of color.
    And yes this theory originated amongst right wing publications
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,741
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    So you tell us in your words what this accountability record is.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    C’mon man, she just wants to give them free tattoos and a scenic train ride.
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,911
    I'm sitting this one out
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yeah the parties yesterday were horrifying in that regard. We celebrated at home and then found a quiet park to walk the dog in. 

Speaking of, I am getting the "Stop arguing on the fucking internet and take me outside" look. 

Awwwww! Haha. I agree. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,845
    Biden
    Kind of bummed seeing a lot of bickering here this morning.  Think I'll join the "take me outside" party.

Well, there's actually a tiny bit of snow on the ground.  Maybe I'll bump up the heat a tad and have another cup of coffee instead.  :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Again it looks like standard political opposition Reaearch to keep
    trump supporters from taking political office and not allow them to step away from their association with his hatred and bigotry.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,326
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Maybe some in here should take some accountability and keep your loved ones accountable for voting for and supporting evil. Keeping a database of it or not. I guess that is optional. On a laptop from hell or using software from hell.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Maybe some in here should take some accountability and keep your loved ones accountable for voting for and supporting evil. Keeping a database of it or not. I guess that is optional. On a laptop from hell or using software from hell.
    Maybe make a list of them and walk through how you hate each and every one of them over the Thanksgiving or Christmas Zoom session?
  • Options
    Biden
    Yeah that's it.  That's the solution.  Maybe I can yell and ridicule them into changing parties.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,991
    Biden
    Ya know trump was always an asshole but man has Rudy Giuliani fallen hard.  I loved the guy after 9/11 but now he is a complete pos.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Again it looks like standard political opposition Reaearch to keep
    trump supporters from taking political office and not allow them to step away from their association with his hatred and bigotry.  
    Be more specific.  Who is owning the "list"?  Specifically what level of person going into it.  Give me a link or something from the left that goes into detail. 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah that's it.  That's the solution.  Maybe I can yell and ridicule them into changing parties.  
    Make christmas a bit more interesting. 6 feet apart ofc. So have to yell louder than usual.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    mrussel1 said:
    I love how I should take "rope, tree, press" shirt seriously but not the evil stuff.  Or the database. 
    Haha, I thought the same. I think that shirt is in poor taste, but still I chuckled when reading the responses because you only have to go back a few posts to see people saying anyone who voted for Trump should be thrown in a lava pit among other ways of killing anyone who disagrees with their point of view,  and that’s normal.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,019
    Biden
     The phone number for the Trump War Room Election Fraud Hotline is (800) 895-4152.  Let 'em know.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,845
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mcgruff10 said:
    Ya know trump was always an asshole but man has Rudy Giuliani fallen hard.  I loved the guy after 9/11 but now he is a complete pos.  

I wasn't quite as big a fan but he was at least OK, so I pretty much feel the same way.  What happened to that guy?  Very strange. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    mcgruff10 said:
    I was just thinking it’s sad where he is now, when 19 years ago the whole country, even the whole world, looked up to him.