Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,074
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    nvm
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    Biden
    up 7547 in Georgia. no movement in Arizona.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    cutz said:
    OK   its over  time to get to real issues..Legalize Weed federally.. =)
    How many States passed it in this election? 4? 5?

I know NJ was one of them.

I'm getting up there in age and use to say in the  80's that Weed would be legal by the new Century. I was WAY  off. But, it's gaining steam to be legal across the Country.

I think 11 have recreational and 13 have medicinal..I never thought I would see the day either.My son and daughter in law live in Co and its just too damn cool. Virginia ( where I live) is getting somewhat close and Northam is not against it.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

didn't biden say he would legalize it federally? or was it just decriminalize?

I think so and pretty sure Harris said it before
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Is there typically an ambulance in the motorcade??
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Biden
    This is not just a defeat of the so-called current president but also a defeat of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism  etc etc

Buhbyedon
  • This is not just a defeat of the so-called current president but also a defeat of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism  etc etc

Buhbyedon
    This has to be the most ignorant post of the day.   You think those things no longer exist?  Yikes.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    cutz said:
    OK   its over  time to get to real issues..Legalize Weed federally.. =)
    How many States passed it in this election? 4? 5?

I know NJ was one of them.

I'm getting up there in age and use to say in the  80's that Weed would be legal by the new Century. I was WAY  off. But, it's gaining steam to be legal across the Country.

I think 11 have recreational and 13 have medicinal..I never thought I would see the day either.My son and daughter in law live in Co and its just too damn cool. Virginia ( where I live) is getting somewhat close and Northam is not against it.
    Take a looks at this map:  https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state
  • I'm sitting this one out
    Stars are aligning

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Biden

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Biden

Republican-led lawsuit over Sharpie-marked ballots in Arizona to be dropped

By Hannah Knowles and Aaron Schaffer
    A President Trump supporter holds a sign referring to debunked claims that Sharpies were intentionally given to Trump supporters by poll workers to make their ballots invalid during a protest about the early results of the 2020 presidential election in front of Phoenix City Hall in Arizona on Nov 5
    A President Trump supporter holds a sign referring to debunked claims that Sharpies were intentionally given to Trump supporters by poll workers to make their ballots invalid during a protest about the early results of the 2020 presidential election in front of Phoenix City Hall in Arizona on Nov. 5. (Cheney Orr/Reuters)

PHOENIX — Plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed in Arizona over alleged ballot issues stemming from Sharpie use abruptly filed to dismiss their suit without prejudice Saturday.

The Trump campaign, the Arizona Democratic Party and the Republican National Committee had all gotten involved in the case, which fanned claims of widespread ballot problems affecting Republican voters, claims repeatedly denied by local and state election officials.

Alexander Kolodin, a lawyer behind the suit, did not provide comment Saturday afternoon and said he would have a statement in the evening.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, whose office had filed an amicus brief asking that the matter be resolved quickly, expressed her frustration Saturday about the rumors circulating.

“My office has been putting out information for months about how election processes work in the state & all we do to ensure security & fairness,” she tweeted Saturday morning, not long before protesters were expected to gather at the state Capitol decrying attempts to “steal” the election. “If you haven’t been paying attention, that’s on you, but don’t show up when you don’t like the result & scream fraud w/no evidence.”

Well... what to say... why have sane gun laws? Am I rite

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,611
    Biden
    static111 said:
    i was wondering last night....by the spring or next summer....will AMT become a ghost town?
    Swedish Election, third sunday of september 2022.
    Thank you.  When does the campaigning start? I can’t wait to judge someone else’s country for once.
    I'd guess spring of 2022.

@brianlux will start the thread :)

Inte en chans
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    This is not just a defeat of the so-called current president but also a defeat of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism  etc etc

Buhbyedon
    This has to be the most ignorant post of the day.   You think those things no longer exist?  Yikes.  
    They are still there but it’s big 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽to the Covidiot and racism period!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    edited November 2020
    Biden

Buhbyedon
    where did he claim they no longer existed? pretty obvious he meant it was a rejection of those mentalities, not that they were gone. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Biden

Buhbyedon

True, they still exist, but over half the country has had it with racism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism, etc., and when you look at how the youth of today voted we can see that number is growing.  It's going to be a long road to ending hate, and of course it will always be there, but perhaps we are finally going in the direction on reducing hate and judging people by their color, race, choice of faith, etc.  Not everyone may realize it, but this was an important win today for everybody!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Well... what to say... why have sane gun laws? Am I rite

This f#cking gun shit in the USA!
    Biden
    domestic terrorists. call them what they are. you don't walk around with a gun like that unless you are trying to induce fear. 

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    I wonder how long that type of shit's going to go on. or will he just start tweeting criticisms of joe like he did with obama. 

www.headstonesband.com

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    PJNB said:

I wonder if the bad things are zero, or non-zero.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Biden
    PJNB said:

YOU'RE A SORE LOSER, DONALD!
    (I wonder if his caps key is permanently in the "lock" position now?)

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Biden
    Is there typically an ambulance in the motorcade??
    Yes. There might be smaller versions of the motorcade without one but when it is the full lineup there is always an ambulance. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited November 2020
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    Scio me nihil scire

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Scio me nihil scire