Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So are we getting a new president today?
    Not until January 20
    Your president is golfing in Vermont.
    Ok? I would too if I just got fired, but was told to stick around for 2 months.
    So, what was his reason for golfing all the time the 4 years before he got fired?
    I don’t know, not giving a crap and free travel?
    his laziness and golfing the last 4 years was concerning, but honestly, with the campaign over, and waiting for results, i not only don't have a problem with it, it almost makes the guy somewhat human to know he probably was doing it to relax and get his mind off of things. 

enriching his business at taxpayer expense while paying little to no taxes himself.

BIG FUCKING PROBLEM.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    i was wondering last night....by the spring or next summer....will AMT become a ghost town?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    May have to change some lyrics on the new lp
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    i was wondering last night....by the spring or next summer....will AMT become a ghost town?
    That would signal that people are ok with the status quo...I sure hope people don’t stop being political and organizing just because Of a Biden Harris victory
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • I'm sitting this one out
    Swedish Election, third sunday of september 2022.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Thank you.  When does the campaigning start? I can’t wait to judge someone else’s country for once.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,074
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:
    Thank you.  When does the campaigning start? I can’t wait to judge someone else’s country for once.
    I'd guess spring of 2022.

@brianlux will start the thread :)
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    I bet the whole world will tune into those debates!
    PJPOWER said:
    The "swedish bikini team party" will make it so.
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So are we getting a new president today?
    Not until January 20
    Your president is golfing in Vermont.
    Ok? I would too if I just got fired, but was told to stick around for 2 months.
    So, what was his reason for golfing all the time the 4 years before he got fired?
    I don’t know, not giving a crap and free travel?
    his laziness and golfing the last 4 years was concerning, but honestly, with the campaign over, and waiting for results, i not only don't have a problem with it, it almost makes the guy somewhat human to know he probably was doing it to relax and get his mind off of things. 

enriching his business at taxpayer expense while paying little to no taxes himself.

BIG FUCKING PROBLEM.
    yeah i wasn't focusing on where he was golfing. obviously that's a big fucking problem, i agree. 

www.headstonesband.com

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    The "swedish bikini team party" will make it so.
    On that note, when do the debates start?  :)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Biden

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Biden
    Alright, I'll be that guy.

These are "predictions".  Just imagine that they count all these votes up and Trump wins?  

Wouldn't THAT be a kick in the dick!
  • Biden
    static111 said:

i'm voting for Ghost!! papa iv AND the ghouls!!
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Biden
    static111 said:

i'm voting for Ghost!! papa iv AND the ghouls!!
    He can't run though, he's not a citizen!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    *********************CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!  :peace: *********************
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    edited November 2020
    DewieCox said:
    hhahhahaha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    that guy has some fucking emotional issues. he's been screaming at his phone for 4 years. 

www.headstonesband.com

I want to rewatch Metro with Eddie Murphy. Wasn't he in that. Rented it on VHS back in the day.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    OK   its over  time to get to real issues..Legalize Weed federally.. =)
    How many States passed it in this election? 4? 5?

I know NJ was one of them.

I'm getting up there in age and use to say in the  80's that Weed would be legal by the new Century. I was WAY  off. But, it's gaining steam to be legal across the Country.
    Biden
    didn't biden say he would legalize it federally? or was it just decriminalize?

www.headstonesband.com

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,074
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    Nevada called for Biden 30 min ago at 3pm