Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So are we getting a new president today?
    Not until January 20
    Your president is golfing in Vermont.
    Ok? I would too if I just got fired, but was told to stick around for 2 months.
    So, what was his reason for golfing all the time the 4 years before he got fired?
    I don’t know, not giving a crap and free travel?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,227
    Biden
    im so relieved.

glad i was able to experience this with all of you.

my dad called and said he was watching OAN. he is a pretty liberal guy. i said "what are they saying?". he said "well rudy was just on saying trump won." I said "why on earth are you ruining the good news by watching that???" he said "because it pisses me off."

i realize today that this is where my anger and my fire comes from. thanks dad.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    mace1229 said:
    "and vice president elect Kamala Harris, would be a good time for republicans to learn how to pronounce her name..."
    - Jake Tapper
    This annoys me. I hear so many pronounce her name differently, including Biden himself. But only repubs are called out and labeled racist for it. Kinda dumb.
    Really? 

The difference is that the repubs do it on purpose. 
    I think this has been made into a way bigger thing than it was. Until a couple months ago I had no idea how to pronounce it and neither did anyone else, people pronounced her name several different ways and no one cared. Since then, only repubs are called out on it while I continue to hear others pronounce it differently. 
    Seems like a non issue to me that is made into one.
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,005
    Congrats USA! Get fucked Trump. 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,840
    Biden
    im so relieved.

my dad called and said he was watching OAN. he is a pretty liberal guy. i said "what are they saying?". he said "well rudy was just on saying trump won." I said "why on earth are you ruining the good news by watching that???" he said "because it pisses me off."

LOL, your old man is feisty.  Good for him!

Cheers, my friend.  Same to all here.  So glad we're there!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    So what was the 4 Seasons Fertilizer presser thing Trump was doing? I missed that. 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    PJNB said:
    So what was the 4 Seasons Fertilizer presser thing Trump was doing? I missed that. 
    Rudy talked... about something..
  • Options
    Biden
    brianlux said:
    im so relieved.

LOL, your old man is feisty.  Good for him!

Cheers, my friend.  Same to all here.  So glad we're there!
    yeah you wouldn't know if if you met him. he is quiet.

i am too. we did it. together. i am so happy our side stayed together and did not fracture this time.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    PJNB said:
    He’s had so much success selling bullshit the last 4 years, it’s the logical next venture.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,312
    I'm sitting this one out
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    "and vice president elect Kamala Harris, would be a good time for republicans to learn how to pronounce her name..."
    - Jake Tapper
    This annoys me. I hear so many pronounce her name differently, including Biden himself. But only repubs are called out and labeled racist for it. Kinda dumb.
    Really? 

I think this has been made into a way bigger thing than it was. Until a couple months ago I had no idea how to pronounce it and neither did anyone else, people pronounced her name several different ways and no one cared. Since then, only repubs are called out on it while I continue to hear others pronounce it differently. 
    We called the guy Drumpf for 4 years. It's a dumb thing to pretend to be worked up over.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    pjl44 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    - Jake Tapper
    Really? 

We called the guy Drumpf for 4 years. It's a dumb thing to pretend to be worked up over.
    Stop. You know the difference. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    pjl44 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    - Jake Tapper
    Really? 

The difference is that they are using Kamala's name as a way to Other her and make it seem like she doesn't belong in a country of Karens, ala Barack Hussein Obama as Rush Limbaugh likes to say.  Calling Donald Drumpf was the result of his constant name calling and being an ass 24/7.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    PJNB said:
    He’s had so much success selling bullshit the last 4 years, it’s the logical next venture.
    Lol 

Rudy and horse shit next to an adult book store. What a time to be alive. 

• Options
    Biden
    pjl44 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    - Jake Tapper
    Really? 

drumpf was his family's real last name before his grandfather changed it.

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    pjl44 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    - Jake Tapper
    Really? 

drumpf was his family's real last name before his grandfather changed it.
    Wow had no idea
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,376
    On election night I dreamed that Covidiot had won the election! I’m glad a woke up from that nightmare🙏👏I’ve learned so much from everyone of you members here, even the one’s I disagree with on occasions so thanks for helping me educate myself on American politics, I’ve got so much more to learn..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Mountains/molehills. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    OK   its over  time to get to real issues..Legalize Weed federally.. =)
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Biden
    Well done, America. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,323
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:

ala Barack Hussein Obama as Rush Limbaugh likes to say.  
    The President calls himself "Donald J Trump". It's a dumb thing to pretend to be worked up over.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    OK   its over  time to get to real issues..Legalize Weed federally.. =)

• Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Biden
    wooHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:

The President calls himself "Donald J Trump". It's a dumb thing to pretend to be worked up over.
    Limbaugh emphasize Barack and Hussein as if it is an insult is what I was getting at.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Limbaugh emphasize Barack and Hussein as if it is an insult is what I was getting at.
    I know. And trump used it at rallies too.

I was just making a point using @pjl44 post above.
  • Options
    Biden
    This tweet is truly the greatest victory
    Scio me nihil scire