Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,324
    edited November 2020
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    THE FIGHT CONTINUES!!!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,707
    Biden
    Rick Santorum is a fucking idiot.
    Yes.   Along with 70,000,000 other Americans. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    @HesCalledDyer

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,947
    Biden
    even lou seemed speechless after that ending diatribe of garbage
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Parksy said:
    Rick Santorum is a fucking idiot.
    Yes.   Along with 70,000,000 other Americans. 

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,842
    Biden
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I wish a "President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris" thread had been made by someone from the country they represent.  That would just seem more appropriate to me.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    Such phoniness on CNN --

That van jones person or whatever he is called:

"*crying* It's easier be a parent today... having character matters... being a good person characters bla bla"

you don't think it's sincere coming from a black parent? are you serious?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,227
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    So how bad are they going to destroy the us on their way out of power?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Such phoniness on CNN --

"*crying* It's easier be a parent today... having character matters... being a good person characters bla bla"

https://youtu.be/KPhsSqXHRAs

Don't like the cut of the dude's jib. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    brianlux said:
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I wish a "President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris" thread had been made by someone from the country they represent.  That would just seem more appropriate to me.
    You can start the "what will mike pence do now?" thread if you want. 
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So are we getting a new president today?
    Not until January 20
    Your president is golfing in Vermont.
    Ok? I would too if I just got fired, but was told to stick around for 2 months.
    So, what was his reason for golfing all the time the 4 years before he got fired?
    I don’t know, not giving a crap and free travel?
    his laziness and golfing the last 4 years was concerning, but honestly, with the campaign over, and waiting for results, i not only don't have a problem with it, it almost makes the guy somewhat human to know he probably was doing it to relax and get his mind off of things. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    So are we getting a new president today?
    Not until January 20
    Your president is golfing in Vermont.
    Ok? I would too if I just got fired, but was told to stick around for 2 months.
    So, what was his reason for golfing all the time the 4 years before he got fired?
    I don’t know, not giving a crap and free travel?
    his laziness and golfing the last 4 years was concerning, but honestly, with the campaign over, and waiting for results, i not only don't have a problem with it, it almost makes the guy somewhat human to know he probably was doing it to relax and get his mind off of things. 
    Please don’t try to normalize any of this
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,201
    edited November 2020

Fox News host Laura Ingraham advises Trump to accept defeat with 'grace and composure' in unusual messaging shift

Courage,  my word,  it does matter
    and Grace, too.
  • Options
    Biden
    Such phoniness on CNN --

so you only believe him when he hates the guy all the time, no matter what he does? i personally respect the guy more for that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    brianlux said:
    Haha, what difference does it make? I don’t think it makes you sound like a jerk, just racist. Kidding. But I don’t even bother looking at who started a thread. I couldn’t tell you who started this one without scrolling back to look. It’s not like this is an official government sponsored thread, it’s for Pearl Jam. Seems funny to me that crossed anyone’s mind.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Such phoniness on CNN --

so you only believe him when he hates the guy all the time, no matter what he does? i personally respect the guy more for that. 
    Believe who? 

Respect him if you want. 

I don't respect anyone sitting playing CNN-theatre about how Trump became presidential. Fuck that shit.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Biden
    Very glad that I bought more than one bottle of champagne. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,313
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Haha, what difference does it make? I don’t think it makes you sound like a jerk, just racist. Kidding. But I don’t even bother looking at who started a thread. I couldn’t tell you who started this one without scrolling back to look. It’s not like this is an official government sponsored thread, it’s for Pearl Jam. Seems funny to me that crossed anyone’s mind.
    True. I think the Trump thread was started by a Canadian. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Biden
    Such phoniness on CNN --

Believe who? 

Respect him if you want. 

I don't respect anyone sitting playing CNN-theatre about how Trump became presidential. Fuck that shit.
    yeah, not giving credit where it's due because you hate the man is the true far left way. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Such phoniness on CNN --

Believe who? 

Respect him if you want. 

yeah, not giving credit where it's due because you hate the man is the true far left way. 
    "far left way". Ok. Cool. See ya in anotha life brotha'
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    For some perspective: 

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,159
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    "and vice president elect Kamala Harris, would be a good time for republicans to learn how to pronounce her name..."
    - Jake Tapper
    This annoys me. I hear so many pronounce her name differently, including Biden himself. But only repubs are called out and labeled racist for it. Kinda dumb.
    Really? 

The difference is that the repubs do it on purpose. 
    I think this has been made into a way bigger thing than it was. Until a couple months ago I had no idea how to pronounce it and neither did anyone else, people pronounced her name several different ways and no one cared. Since then, only repubs are called out on it while I continue to hear others pronounce it differently. 
    Seems like a non issue to me that is made into one.

now its known and they continue
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    Too early to call if a victory over trump is all that will be accomplished, but that is damn funny.  Judging by our long history in the US it may not be too far off the mark. Joe has proved me wrong over the course of the election, so I’m hoping to be proved wrong further over the course of his presidency.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    "and vice president elect Kamala Harris, would be a good time for republicans to learn how to pronounce her name..."
    - Jake Tapper
    This annoys me. I hear so many pronounce her name differently, including Biden himself. But only repubs are called out and labeled racist for it. Kinda dumb.
    Really? 

The difference is that the repubs do it on purpose. 
    I think this has been made into a way bigger thing than it was. Until a couple months ago I had no idea how to pronounce it and neither did anyone else, people pronounced her name several different ways and no one cared. Since then, only repubs are called out on it while I continue to hear others pronounce it differently. 
    Seems like a non issue to me that is made into one.

now its known and they continue
    Yup... they continue to do it & with the full intent of disrespecting & demeaning her. 

It’s cute when people pretend they can’t tell the difference between an honest mistake & intentional disprespect. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Biden
    There is a plenty of work to be done. No single step will do it. But having a functioning adult POTUS is no small step. This is a great day. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."