Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Biden
    static111 said:
    I stand by my statement telling everyone that it is better to risk your health and vote in person than do mail in voting.
    +1 ‐ Deputy Dipshit made it clear he would challenge mail in voting quite some time ago. The courts had the numbers prior to RBG's passing and he had Barr on his side. We needed to do everything we could...erase as much doubt as possible. But we did not.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Lets hope Bernie is the majestic truthteller that he has been so far, and why he should have been the nominee and landslides Trump into oblivion

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:
    Well the real question @Halifax2TheMax is, is he gonna get away with stealing the election and stopping the vote count.  If so this country goes down in flames.  If he is so sure of winning count the votes.  Hell I’d be less mad if he legit won than if he just steals it....this is not good.
     It's gonna go to flames anyway after he said what he just said. 
    He actually said we win or it's a fraud. 
    Who will stop the boys with the guns, if he lose now?
    Plus in Supreme Court he has the majority, right? 
    This is correct. He will use Barr and the recently packed Supreme Court. I believe encouraging so many mail in ballots was a grave mistake that opened the door for him to use these excuses.
    . Yes. U are right 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Arizona goes Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden 

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Michael Moore right, this election too

Michael Moore: ‘Don’t believe the polls, Trump vote is always undercounted’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/michael-moore-trump-2020-election-polls-vote-undercounted-biden-b1442106.html

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 632
    static111 said:
    Well the real question @Halifax2TheMax is, is he gonna get away with stealing the election and stopping the vote count.  If so this country goes down in flames.  If he is so sure of winning count the votes.  Hell I’d be less mad if he legit won than if he just steals it....this is not good.
     It's gonna go to flames anyway after he said what he just said. 
    He actually said we win or it's a fraud. 
    Who will stop the boys with the guns, if he lose now?
    Plus in Supreme Court he has the majority, right? 
    This is correct. He will use Barr and the recently packed Supreme Court. I believe encouraging so many mail in ballots was a grave mistake that opened the door for him to use these excuses.
    . Yes. U are right 
    Yeah that’s why I was screaming for a few months that dems should be pushing for in person voting.  Now we are going to have a mess.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Biden seems to take Wisconsin by a small margin.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Where is everyone? THERE IS AN ELECTION GOING ON
  • Options
    Its a 3 day affair relax
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Nevada is gonna repooooorrrrt
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    im not sure what will happen in the end..but 
    this is my take 
    the country with the most Nobel Prizes in science, the largest and most pioneering companies in the world, the best entrepreneurship on the planet, has to choose a president among the "Dump and Dumper"and American people votes arent equal cos what it takes is to win specific states ,no matter how many states u won,or if u get the most of the total votes of the public.
    thats fuckin nuts ..and sorry to tell u,.,this is NOT how democracy works,
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Should be noted that the Nobel Prize is swedish.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    im not sure what will happen in the end..but 
    this is my take 
    the country with the most Nobel Prizes in science, the largest and most pioneering companies in the world, the best entrepreneurship on the planet, has to choose a president among the "Dump and Dumper"and American people votes arent equal cos what it takes is to win specific states ,no matter how many states u won,or if u get the most of the total votes of the public.
    thats fuckin nuts ..and sorry to tell u,.,this is NOT how democracy works,
    It's a republic.

If you wanna flunk the US democracy, there is a lot more to give them negative point on than having a republic with states - like open and accepted voter suppression, gerrymandering and all that shit. 

Obviously what I write on here i s 90% shit. 

But I have not heard of a more flawed excuse for and openly corrupt "democracy" in my life. Them having an "electoral collage" system or what they call it, is not on top if that list.

(obviously it should be 1 citizen = 1 vote in a perfect world)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,649
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out

Nevada should have been an easy win, right?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    NV should be a win for Biden. It is going to come down to him pulling one MI,PA, and GA. That is assuming WI stays blue. MI looks to be the best shot with Detroit still having lots of votes outstanding. 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Im going for a depressing lunch now, again -- embarrassing. 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,683
    Biden
    I think Biden takes MI and Wi.  
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    I think Biden takes MI and Wi.  
    meaning?.he wins the office?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Biden
    Michigan slidin toward biden
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    edited November 2020
    Trump is 100% right. Again.  He is winning so they stop the count. Never been like this on history.  He called it a few weeks ago- he said if he was winning they’d play games or find a way to disrupt the election.  Everyone called him names and insults as the left usually does but he was 100% right.  Now we go to the courts.  

If they don’t win, they want to eliminate electoral college.  If they don’t win they want to pack the court.  If they don’t win they won’t count any more votes.  What the hell is wrong with the left, it’s the party of “I’m taking my ball and Then no one will be able to play!”  Losers, man, just like trump said, just incredibly poor losers.

we knew they wouldn’t play fair, and something extremely shady is going down once again in loony lefty land
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,818
    Biden
    Hahaha.  It is 5 am when you sent this.  (In eastern us time zone) 
    Were you joking?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Trump is 100% right. Again.  He is winning so they stop the count. Never been like this on history.  He called it a few weeks ago- he said if he was winning they’d play games or find a way to disrupt the election.  Everyone called him names and insults as the left usually does but he was 100% right.  Now we go to the courts.  

If they don’t win, they want to eliminate electoral college.  If they don’t win they want to pack the court.  If they don’t win they won’t count any more votes.  What the hell is wrong with the left, it’s the party of “I’m taking my ball and Then no one will be able to play!”  Losers, man, just like trump said, just incredibly poor losers.

we knew they wouldn’t play fair, and something extremely shady is going down once again in loony lefty land
    What the fuck are you talking about
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Hahaha.  It is 5 am when you sent this.  (In eastern us time zone) 
    Were you joking?

Yes.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357
    Biden
    Pretty early to be trolling so hard.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,649
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out

Any more blue strongholds left to count in MI?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072

Just stop. We knew weeks ago this is how these states were going to do their count and Trump knew weeks ago it was going to be a nail biter and that the votes that were coming in late in these states were going to be absentee and mail ins which would go against him.