Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,649
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Why are people (right wing loons) suddenly creating this narrative that it isn't normal for votes to be coming in after election day...

... and why are people falling for that narrative like they have zero memory.

Fucking Jedi (sith) mind games.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Trump is 100% right. Again.  He is winning so they stop the count. Never been like this on history.  He called it a few weeks ago- he said if he was winning they’d play games or find a way to disrupt the election.  Everyone called him names and insults as the left usually does but he was 100% right.  Now we go to the courts.  
    Listen to good guy Bernie, if you don't know how your own election works

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out

Sarah McBride makes history as 1st transgender state senator in US

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-mcbride-makes-history-1st-transgender-state-senator/story?id=74006694

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    THE GAINING IN MI IS GOING TO GOD DAMN SLOW
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,476
    Biden
    wapo had phly with 52% to count. pittsburgh with 30% to go and 18% in state college
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    edited November 2020
    WI is going to Biden. 
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,460
    Trump is 100% right. Again.  He is winning so they stop the count. Never been like this on history.  He called it a few weeks ago- he said if he was winning they’d play games or find a way to disrupt the election.  Everyone called him names and insults as the left usually does but he was 100% right.  Now we go to the courts.  

If they don’t win, they want to eliminate electoral college.  If they don’t win they want to pack the court.  If they don’t win they won’t count any more votes.  What the hell is wrong with the left, it’s the party of “I’m taking my ball and Then no one will be able to play!”  Losers, man, just like trump said, just incredibly poor losers.

we knew they wouldn’t play fair, and something extremely shady is going down once again in loony lefty land
    This is why people can’t stand trump & his supporters. If the narrative doesn’t fit then lie and change the rules. If the results were flipped he'd go to the SC to make every vote count. It’s a no win with this guy/his supporters. Not only is he the bully, baby on the playground, he’s the emperor with new/no clothes. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,003
    Biden
    Trump supporters tripping over themselves to defend dear leader as he tries to stop the vote count will be another new American low. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Embarrassing
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Follow him down the rabbit hole to nothing but shit
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    So 9k behind in MI?
  • Options

If they don’t win, they want to eliminate electoral college.  If they don’t win they want to pack the court.  If they don’t win they won’t count any more votes.  What the hell is wrong with the left, it’s the party of “I’m taking my ball and Then no one will be able to play!”  Losers, man, just like trump said, just incredibly poor losers.

we knew they wouldn’t play fair, and something extremely shady is going down once again in loony lefty land
    Did somebody say clown shoe?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    I don't want to turn the TV back on. What website is best for tracking results?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    JimmyV said:
    Trump supporters

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,317
    Biden
    this is exhausting and excruciating.

hope you all are hanging in there and doing ok.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    I don't want to turn the TV back on. What website is best for tracking results?

wapo is slow to update(still show Az as unxalled) BUT you can dive in to see county level results.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    i did not go back through the last 2 pages so not sure if this has been discussed, but what if trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college?

do you think there will be enough support on both sides to get rid of the electoral college in favor of a true winner take all popular vote?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Biden
    i did not go back through the last 2 pages so not sure if this has been discussed, but what if trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college?

do you think there will be enough support on both sides to get rid of the electoral college in favor of a true winner take all popular vote?

theres a little history in yestersays letter from an american.on ec and how and when it changed.

• Options
    Biden
    I'm glad I took today off. Three hours of sleep plus never really sobering up would have been a shit show. And the trends right now look good assuming all the votes get counted. Let's do this thing, America!

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    Okay, I'm just catching up here.  But I think things look good.  
    Biden won Nebraska's second district.  He looks to have won WI and he is less than a % behind in Michigan with 36% of Wayne County (Detroit) to go.  Those votes will be heavy Democratic.  So if my estimation/memory is correct, Biden should get to 270 with Michigan locking in place.  And it really should. Wayne is enormous and D. 

No PA needed.
  • Options
    Biden
    sometimes i wish i simply did not give a shit about people or politics.

seems like life would be so much easier if my entire motivation was to simply own the libs and go about my life.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    Biden won Nebraska's second district.  He looks to have won WI and he is less than a % behind in Michigan with 36% of Wayne County (Detroit) to go.  Those votes will be heavy Democratic.  So if my estimation/memory is correct, Biden should get to 270 with Michigan locking in place.  And it really should. Wayne is enormous and D. 

No PA needed.
    I would not call it "looking good". Should have been a landslide when the opponent is......... ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . . Trump.

But looking like a not good looking win is quite possible.

Would be lovely if he wins a few of the swing states. And nice that he has gotten the most votes of any candidate in history.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

No PA needed.
    I would not call it "looking good". Should have been a landslide when the opponent is......... ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . . Trump.

Would be lovely if he wins a few of the swing states. And nice that he has gotten the most votes of any candidate in history.
    He flipped Arizona and the Nebraska district.  That's on top of the likely flips in WI and MI (although traditionally blue).  NC is close.  GA and TX were pipe dreams, which was my contention all along.  But what is true is that he ran much, much stronger in most states than Clinton. 
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

No PA needed.

He flipped Arizona and the Nebraska district.  That's on top of the likely flips in WI and MI (although traditionally blue).  NC is close.  GA and TX were pipe dreams, which was my contention all along.  But what is true is that he ran much, much stronger in most states than Clinton. 

with a consistent inclusive message

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

No PA needed.

But he did run against a guy who said an idea would be to inject disinfectants to rid covid? 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    MICHIGAN

IS

BLUE