Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,058
    Biden
    i will never read fivethirtyeight.com again. lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I’m calling it- Jorgensen
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,572
    VA just called for trump. In much more important news, I'm seeing very big numbers for trump in PA, bigger than expected.  very bad for joe.
    PA. is going to be a mess?

Timing of results

It’ll be slow going. Although around half of Pennsylvanians are expected to vote absentee, those ballots can’t start being processed until 7 a.m. on Nov. 3. Simply put, that’s not enough time for many counties to count them all before the day is over. (For example, Bucks County plans to count ballots 24 hours a day and still doesn’t expect to be done until the end of the week.) Some places aren’t even going to try; Cumberland and Erie counties, for instance, say they won’t count absentee ballots until they’re done with Election Day votes, which could be as late as Wednesday morning. And even counties that manage to count all the ballots in their possession on election night will have to wait until Nov. 6 — the deadline for most mail ballots to arrive — to consider their results complete. Overall, election officials estimate that “the overwhelming majority” of votes will be counted by Friday. That said, don’t rule out an even longer wait. During the June primary, about half of counties were still counting a week after the election. No matter what, we’ll definitely know the outcome by Nov. 23 — the deadline for counties to stop counting.

• Options
    Regardless of outcome biggest loser is the media.  They obviously have no idea what the US outside of NYC and LA are doing. Another positive development.  

Oh, and polls - lol.  They are right when they’re right.  Otherwise they’re wrong.  And it’s obvious they were way off even if Biden wins. 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,976
    I'm sitting this one out
    ^ haha. SC sends you hugs from dreamland.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Biden
    mcgruff10 said:
    i will never read fivethirtyeight.com again. lol
    This. Minus the lol part. No lol here tonight.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

Books are looking drastically different. First time trump has been favored since May 5th. Crazy
    There's nothing different than what expected.  Democrats victims of their own expectations in Texas and Georgia. Ohio and NC, neither needed,  have Biden in the lead. 
    Biden is now +400, something is causing the books to swing and swing massively.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    How come Fox news is more optimistic than you guys about Biden Chances?  Is it ratings?  Keep the viewer tuned in?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Biden
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

Books are looking drastically different. First time trump has been favored since May 5th. Crazy
    There's nothing different than what expected.  Democrats victims of their own expectations in Texas and Georgia. Ohio and NC, neither needed,  have Biden in the lead. 
    Gamblers don't all understand the way the votes are being submitted this year due to the heavy early voting.  They're all panicking in both directions. 
  • Options
    Biden
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

They're likely reacting to the early Arizona numbers 
  • Options
    This was just posted by Frank Lutz...legit?

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Biden
    Trump up big so far in Lackawanna County (Scranton, PA), which is my county. I see nothing but Trump signs up here (person down the street even has a stupid Trump cut-out in his yard). I tend to think a good amount of mail-ins may go for him too. Just the vibe I get around here....based on signs and conversations. This is in spite of Biden ads running at least 7-to-1. 

Melania gave a campaign speech in a barn (of all places) last week a few miles from where I work. Not sure if that suggests Trump’s desperate for votes here, or if he has this county (and neighboring Wayne County) wrapped around his finger. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,846
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    Mail in ballots are going to make a clusterfuck out of this election

Why?  I mean, I guess we'll be curious to see who wins the popular vote, since it's in question. But this is a landslide, plain and simple.

Whoever loses will cry foul no matter the popular vote.

Well, I'm on the losing side and I ain't crying foul. This is who we are, now.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    I guess the Chinese Yuan is dropping.  They wanted a Biden victory??? 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    Biden
    regardless of who wins, the fact that it's close is fucking embarrassing
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    Biden
    Regardless of outcome biggest loser is the media.  They obviously have no idea what the US outside of NYC and LA are doing. Another positive development.  

Oh, and polls - lol.  They are right when they’re right.  Otherwise they’re wrong.  And it’s obvious they were way off even if Biden wins. 
    you called it repeatedly for biden
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,252
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

how solid do you see the AZ numbers?
    (Every competitive state Biden does well early and trump comes in with the hammer. Whether or not early votes get counted first or last.)
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

how solid do you see the AZ numbers?
    (Every competitive state Biden does well early and trump comes in with the hammer. Whether or not early votes get counted first or last.)
    I don't know.. 70% in or so,  with a ten point lead. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,048
    Biden
    regardless of who wins, the fact that it's close is fucking embarrassing

This!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    Charlie Sykes, who knows Wisconsin better than anyone,  saying Milwaukee won't report until 5 am. He thinks Biden very strong there. 
  • Options
    Lol. Just tuned into cnn.  Do people really watch this?  Lol People were only listening to Trump hating pundits.... said the Trump hating pundit.  They are so un self aware.  It is funny. 

Can’t watch anymore but it is hysterical,  it’s like an actual good SNL episode (as if one post Eddie Murphy exists). 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Winning the popular vote is one thing Trump hasn't been able to boast about...
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:

Gamblers don't all understand the way the votes are being submitted this year due to the heavy early voting.  They're all panicking in both directions. 
    Gamblers don’t set the odds and the money coming in would have to be astronomical in order to cause a swing like this. I followed the books last election and it is eerily similar.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    mrussel1 said:
    Charlie Sykes, who knows Wisconsin better than anyone,  saying Milwaukee won't report until 5 am. He thinks Biden very strong there. 
    Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota have to go blue. That is a given. After that he just needs one win out of GA,NC,PA and AZ. Big if but that is what is needed. I still think PA is the best chance at a win two days from now. 
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Lol. Just tuned into cnn.  Do people really watch this?  Lol People were only listening to Trump hating pundits.... said the Trump hating pundit.  They are so un self aware.  It is funny. 

Can’t watch anymore but it is hysterical,  it’s like an actual good SNL episode (as if one post Eddie Murphy exists). 

They are pushing for biden like their lives depend on it
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Just wait til Vlad starts punching in numbers like he did in Miami.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    oh maaaan
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota have to go blue. That is a given. After that he just needs one win out of GA,NC,PA and AZ. Big if but that is what is needed. I still think PA is the best chance at a win two days from now. 
    You’ll give us poor yanks who are not indoctrinated into the church of trump how difficult it will be to live in this country, even in solid blue states?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Biden
    What the fuck?????????
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Biden

you called it repeatedly for biden
    He’s not the entire media. He’s a poster on a rock band’s website. He’s absolutely right, a Trump win would erode trust in the media, and lend credence to Trump’s fake news BS. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com