Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,189
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:
    Have any of you come to terms with the fact that Trump is going to win this election?  Not being an ass, it’s a serious question, because it’s happening and you have to get yourselves mentally prepared so you don’t fall in to hysterics.  How are people getting prepared?
    I will probably just go to work and realize I underestimated how many uneducated easily manipulated voters are out there.  I’m still waiting for someone to verify all this Hunter Biden crime and it’s ties to joe, so far that has still not been provided.  
    But that’s exactly why he’ll be re-elected- you continue to shame and act Like you are better than people who have different ideals than you.  Not living by the golden rule, and assuming you’re right and they’re wrong has caused the very thing you despise.
    Every single day I can look in the mirror and be happy that I don’t align myself with thee most corrupt vile disgusting disgraceful human to ever occupy the WH! I’m just glad I don’t associate with any Covidiot supporters like you go fly your Baffoon flag in front of your pizzeria...
    Every day I look in the mirror and try to channel my inner Stuart Smalley.
    https://youtu.be/ZVA-Bx4rNc0
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    Have any of you come to terms with the fact that Trump is going to win this election?  Not being an ass, it’s a serious question, because it’s happening and you have to get yourselves mentally prepared so you don’t fall in to hysterics.  How are people getting prepared?
    I will probably just go to work and realize I underestimated how many uneducated easily manipulated voters are out there.  I’m still waiting for someone to verify all this Hunter Biden crime and it’s ties to joe, so far that has still not been provided.  
    But that’s exactly why he’ll be re-elected- you continue to shame and act Like you are better than people who have different ideals than you.  Not living by the golden rule, and assuming you’re right and they’re wrong has caused the very thing you despise.
    Every single day I can look in the mirror and be happy that I don’t align myself with thee most corrupt vile disgusting disgraceful human to ever occupy the WH! I’m just glad I don’t associate with any Covidiot supporters like you go fly your Baffoon flag in front of your pizzeria...
    Every day I look into the mirror and think to myself "How come I can never trim my beard evenly?"
    Obviously you’re either blind or you have the shakes..

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    Biden
    Bobby Orr and Brett Favre came out today in support of Trump.  2020 just keeps getting stranger...
    john daly too.

not lil jon though.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150

I hope Joe is ok.  Looks like he suffered a brain injury in the middle of that statement.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

I hope Joe is ok.  Looks like he suffered a brain injury in the middle of that statement.
    Will your existence fall apart if Biden wins next week?
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden

Funny that you have to pick one instance a few seconds long from weeks of statements to find Joe slipping up, when all of Trump’s rallies are diarrhea from start to finish.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Biden

Still looking for the "conflict of interest" criminal statute?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

Still looking for the "conflict of interest" criminal statute?
    You need to look harder.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Wtf?   Free PJ poster to the first person who deciphers this. 

Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Thank god Biden is going to make Trillionaires pay more in taxes.    I’m sure they’re all nervous. Lol.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Biden
    I m going with “true international pressure”.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    Thank god Biden is going to make Trillionaires pay more in taxes.    I’m sure they’re all nervous. Lol.  
  • Options
    Biden
    That's disqualifying.  How can I get my vote back?  TRUMP 2020. 
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    also, not everyone can afford to stand in line for hours on election day instead of being at work.

if the choice came down to making $30 for groceries i desperately need for my kids, or spending a half day standing in line to vote, i am going to work to make that grocery money for my kids.
    Its free to just drop off a ballot though.
    but getting there is a challenge for many. 
    Where I've lived there's been many drop off boxes. 
    I honestly don't see any room for argument that someone doesn't vote because you can't afford to take a day off or its too hard to get to a voting booth.
    You could have gotten a mail in ballot 4 or 5 weeks ago, you could have mailed it in up until about 3 or 4 days ago in any state, and in some you still can. You had 4 or 5 weeks to find a way to a drop off box. I mean, really, how much easier does it need to get?
    Since you keep asking the same damn question over and over again, let me help.

In Virginia, I requested an absentee ballot sometime in the late spring/early summer. I can't remember exactly when, but it was a long while ago. It took MONTHS for me to receive it, so long that at one point, I attempted to look it up on the tracking website Virginia set up. No record of my request. 

Life got busy. School started. My mom's health further declined. Ballot in the back of my mind "Shit, I gotta take care of the ballot."

Finally, out of the blue, the ballots arrived. Phew. But I'm still busy. Working. Taking care of house. Mom. Exhaustion. Ballots remain in envelope on the counter. "Shit, I gotta take care of the ballot."

Three weeks ago, we finally fill them out, following the directions like it's the radioactive pill I had to take when I had cancer. Witness. Seal the envelope. Put it on the counter. Intend to drop it off because I don't trust the mail. 

I get busy again. Work. Chores. Mom. "Shit, I have to take care of the ballot."

One week ago, on a Monday afternoon at 4:40, I say, ENOUGH. TAKE CARE OF THE DAMN BALLOT. I speed across town and get to the Election Board office to drop it off by 5:00 closing time. 

It is not that hard. And yet it is that hard.

Try walking in some shoes other than your own, mace. Not everyone lives your perfect life. 

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited October 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    Not sure your point.  That’s our next President.    I just want to know what he’s going to do.
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    also, not everyone can afford to stand in line for hours on election day instead of being at work.

if the choice came down to making $30 for groceries i desperately need for my kids, or spending a half day standing in line to vote, i am going to work to make that grocery money for my kids.
    I honestly don't see any room for argument that someone doesn't vote because you can't afford to take a day off or its too hard to get to a voting booth.
    You could have gotten a mail in ballot 4 or 5 weeks ago, you could have mailed it in up until about 3 or 4 days ago in any state, and in some you still can. You had 4 or 5 weeks to find a way to a drop off box. I mean, really, how much easier does it need to get?

In Virginia, I requested an absentee ballot sometime in the late spring/early summer. I can't remember exactly when, but it was a long while ago. It took MONTHS for me to receive it, so long that at one point, I attempted to look it up on the tracking website Virginia set up. No record of my request. 

Life got busy. School started. My mom's health further declined. Ballot in the back of my mind "Shit, I gotta take care of the ballot."

Finally, out of the blue, the ballots arrived. Phew. But I'm still busy. Working. Taking care of house. Mom. Exhaustion. Ballots remain in envelope on the counter. "Shit, I gotta take care of the ballot."

Three weeks ago, we finally fill them out, following the directions like it's the radioactive pill I had to take when I had cancer. Witness. Seal the envelope. Put it on the counter. Intend to drop it off because I don't trust the mail. 

One week ago, on a Monday afternoon at 4:40, I say, ENOUGH. TAKE CARE OF THE DAMN BALLOT. I speed across town and get to the Election Board office to drop it off by 5:00 closing time. 

Try walking in some shoes other than your own, mace. Not everyone lives your perfect life. 

I had requested one and somehow missed putting my last four on there as validation.  Within a week, I got the request back with a sticky note asking me to complete.  I thought that was awesome.  Somehow I got two ballots in the mail.  I destroyed one and dropped the other at the box.  Lines have been an hour plus at the registrar every day, every hour here in western Henrico.  Turnout is massive in VA, is my guess.  I voted early/absentee in 18 at the registrar and on election day in 16 and walked right in.  Huge difference this time.
  • Options
    Biden

Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Not sure your point.  That’s our next President.    I just want to know what he’s going to do.
    Don’t be so lazy.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

I had requested one and somehow missed putting my last four on there as validation.  Within a week, I got the request back with a sticky note asking me to complete.  I thought that was awesome.  Somehow I got two ballots in the mail.  I destroyed one and dropped the other at the box.  Lines have been an hour plus at the registrar every day, every hour here in western Henrico.  Turnout is massive in VA, is my guess.  I voted early/absentee in 18 at the registrar and on election day in 16 and walked right in.  Huge difference this time.
    My friends who've lined up have spent a minimum of two hours in line. People here have just had enough. We're ready to get this long nightmare over.
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited October 2020
    Biden > Trump.  He’s going to help the ugly folks. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

My friends who've lined up have spent a minimum of two hours in line. People here have just had enough. We're ready to get this long nightmare over.
    Two hours? Is that all? Hell, people stand in line for 8, 12, 16 or more for a poster, tee shirt or for rail. Two hours is easy, plus it’s only once every four years. Try doing it 4 days of six. Now that’s inconvenient. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Meanwhile, that pretend Russia Russia Russia hoax will just go away, like things go away. How many indictments? 37 I think but more importantly, more ongoing investigations around the country. How much you wanna bet they’re in jurisdictions with a Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat Tower?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/mueller-memos-bonus-special-edition-a-huge-trove-of-new

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

My wife went at 930 yesterday in the middle of the hurricane and still waited over an hour.  Crazy. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,833

Without even clicking on the link, I’m going to assume this is just the latest in a long line of doctored video clips and go about my day. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Biden

Without even clicking on the link, I’m going to assume this is just the latest in a long line of doctored video clips and go about my day. 
    That’s where you are wrong. We are all just sheep parroting the media.  Only they have the true knowledge.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    I agree let’s keep the Covidiot in office see if we can surpass 150,000 C19 cases per day!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I agree let’s keep the Covidiot in office see if we can surpass 150,000 C19 cases per day!
    150,000 per day is for losers. 250,000-300,000 is better and okay but a great country would see 500,000 or more, maybe a million. I don’t know but that’s what I hear. Everyone tells me. Why are you so negative? That’s nasty. That’s why you’re fake news.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    mcgruff10 said:
    I m going with “true international pressure”.
    Hope you don't get a Jackelope! 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,816
    Biden

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Biden

86 the whole corrupt admin.