CoVid19 Virus : Impact on PJ Spring & Summer Tours

Comments

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    PJNB said:
    Has one NA arena concert been cancelled yet? I have not seen any. We are 10 days out for Canada. I think we are good to go for the first 4 shows at the very least and hopefully the 3 on the east coast in the states can happen as well. 

We are all a community on this page and we need to be kinder to each other. I have seen people acting out on both sides of this. Lets chill out and let things land as they do. I am confident that the band will do what is best for everyone involved. 
    Agreed, but this is clearly a highly emotional issue for many reasons, between fear of the disease, people not wanting to lose $ or all the time they have spent planning, and obviously not wanting to not see shows.

I take the stance that I am happy these bands are not caving to public pressure where there is no proof these shows are really gonna exacerbate anything yet, and where based on most of the replies I've seen, most people still want them to go on.

I understand the sentiment of 'rather safe than sorry', but if we are only talking marginal amounts of "being safer" with the collateral damage of postponing these things being tremendous,  then I clearly am on the side of the show must go on.

I understand this stuff may change between then and now and that it is insane to allow these shows to go on if they are flat out a public health risk.  But I get the sense that they would only be postponed because of the nervous nellys in society that are freaking out right now, and if that is the case....let's just fucking do this. 
    Agree with all of this. I think there are people too, myself included (hand up for being a bit salty in this thread at times), that are frustrated too because it feels like certain folks in this thread seemingly want the tour to be cancelled, at least based on the way they’re commenting. To that I say, if you’re worried about your health at these shows, then put your tickets on F2F - nobody is forcing anyone to go. There are also lots of folks still ISO tickets to these shows so if you’re at all afraid, list away!
    It definitely feels like some are rooting for it to be canceled. Weird. 
    No one is rooting for it to be canceled. They are concerned for their families and communities. It’s just a concert that can be rescheduled. Some people’s priorities on here are questionable at best and should be re-evaluated. 
    Keep missing the point dude.  It's all good.

I live in an area with almost 10,000,000 people surrounding me.  I work in an office full of people that just took trains and buses in, most with kids in schools.

If you think I, or anyone else, in the NE of this country is gonna avoid catching this thing because PJ cancels a show at MSG you need to get your head examined.

If its here and they can't stop it, I'll get it if I'm gonna get it.

As opposed to cowering under my sheets in some futile attempt to avoid microscopic bacteria in the greater NYC area, I'd rather do it rocking out with a beer in each hand.
    Clueless
    I just left a friendly note under the Floor 1 button in the elevator of my building with hundreds of residents saying that due to the coronavirus I would personally appreciate it if no one would touch it with their exposed fingers and everyone took the stairs up and down....but these crazed lunatics refuse to listen to me and just keep taking it!

Don't people wanna protect their families?!? 

Someone think of the children!!!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,525
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    PJNB said:
    Has one NA arena concert been cancelled yet? I have not seen any. We are 10 days out for Canada. I think we are good to go for the first 4 shows at the very least and hopefully the 3 on the east coast in the states can happen as well. 

We are all a community on this page and we need to be kinder to each other. I have seen people acting out on both sides of this. Lets chill out and let things land as they do. I am confident that the band will do what is best for everyone involved. 
    Agreed, but this is clearly a highly emotional issue for many reasons, between fear of the disease, people not wanting to lose $ or all the time they have spent planning, and obviously not wanting to not see shows.

I take the stance that I am happy these bands are not caving to public pressure where there is no proof these shows are really gonna exacerbate anything yet, and where based on most of the replies I've seen, most people still want them to go on.

I understand the sentiment of 'rather safe than sorry', but if we are only talking marginal amounts of "being safer" with the collateral damage of postponing these things being tremendous,  then I clearly am on the side of the show must go on.

I understand this stuff may change between then and now and that it is insane to allow these shows to go on if they are flat out a public health risk.  But I get the sense that they would only be postponed because of the nervous nellys in society that are freaking out right now, and if that is the case....let's just fucking do this. 
    Agree with all of this. I think there are people too, myself included (hand up for being a bit salty in this thread at times), that are frustrated too because it feels like certain folks in this thread seemingly want the tour to be cancelled, at least based on the way they’re commenting. To that I say, if you’re worried about your health at these shows, then put your tickets on F2F - nobody is forcing anyone to go. There are also lots of folks still ISO tickets to these shows so if you’re at all afraid, list away!
    It definitely feels like some are rooting for it to be canceled. Weird. 
    No one is rooting for it to be canceled. They are concerned for their families and communities. It’s just a concert that can be rescheduled. Some people’s priorities on here are questionable at best and should be re-evaluated. 
    Keep missing the point dude.  It's all good.

I live in an area with almost 10,000,000 people surrounding me.  I work in an office full of people that just took trains and buses in, most with kids in schools.

If you think I, or anyone else, in the NE of this country is gonna avoid catching this thing because PJ cancels a show at MSG you need to get your head examined.

If its here and they can't stop it, I'll get it if I'm gonna get it.

As opposed to cowering under my sheets in some futile attempt to avoid microscopic bacteria in the greater NYC area, I'd rather do it rocking out with a beer in each hand.
    Clueless

Which part?  The one word reply was super helpful.   I tend to be agreeing.  I don't think this thing can be contained because of how mobile we all are?   Flights are still crossing international boundaries, people are still travelling to work, people are going to school, people are travelling to work/school on public transit, people are working with other people, people are going to stores to buy stuff.   The population mixes.    It seems the only thing that has truly worked was in China where they locked down entire cities and made people stay at home.   Completely removing mobility allowed them to calm the spread.   I don't think that's something North America is willing to do.

My question is.. what do you do, when we hit that point where our experts realize it's no longer containable.    I suppose there's the point that you can try to slow down the spread so medical services and cope better.   Other than that, it's going to work it's way around.   At some point so many people will have contracted it, that isolation serves little purpose.

Post edited by Zod on
    edited March 2020
    Zod said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Some of you people better start digging your underground bunkers to protect your families....

If I understand what I'm reading correctly it's the older people and people with existing conditions that need to put in bunkers.    It seems younger people are fairly resident to it.   Kids/Teens even more so.    That graph feels like fear mongering.  Putting every country that has a case in red.

I dunno.  My uneducated guess.  This thing isn't containable unless they stop all unnecessary air travel (ie anything that isn't commercial), and force everyone to stay at home for 2 weeks.   As long as people are permitted to be mobile it's going to spread.    Then the outcome is a severe epidemic on our older population :(

I guess I would appreciate it the media did better reporting.   They really emphasize what the mortality percentage, how many people have it, and death rates.   They don't seem to focus on which demographics it's impacting the most, or what you can expect if you're of different ages.  If they did maybe younger people would panic less, and we change our strategy to protect the old people.
    This I agree with.

No one should take their grandmother or people with less than perfect immune systems to these shows.  I think that's pretty obvious.  Anyone that is more succeptable to it should absolutely take as many precautions as they can.

For the rest of us in high density population areas, smoke em if ya got em....

You're either gonna get it or not, but going to a PJ show is not gonna impact it one way or the other in any realistic way.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019

That's a great post that the deniers likely won't read. 

This post from the head of Lombardy's healthcare system about how it is on the brink of collapse. 

That is coming here... next month? The month after? It's 100% coming unless we lock everyone up at home for months like China has done. That is the only way to stop this virus.

And it's that lockdown not going to happen here... 

Unfortunately, even this thread shows why this virus will be hard to contain. There are certain people that think they are smarter than doctors and scientists and are willing to throw caution right out the door. The problem is, it's not just at their expense and their family's expense, but all of our expense. Society needs to work together to lessen the impact of this pandemic, and that's hard to do when some won't play along.

Italy is suffering because of people like that, and we probably will be soon as well.
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    PJNB said:
    As someone who is grappling with whether or not to leave my small town in a province with no cases to travel to a city with confirmed cases I do wish that the decision is made for me.
    I wish you the best on your decision but as of today 0.00015% of the  Ontario population has this and 21 out of the 23 were caught right away. Yes community spread can come and yes there is a chance that it has happened that we are unaware of at the moment but those are the numbers that we are given today. This is my opinion for me and me alone but I feel very comfortable going to the 4 Canadian shows. 
    So far in Canada there is very little local transmission (meaning, the vast majority of cases were brought into Canada from outside.) I believe things will indeed get worse here but like PJNB, I also feel pretty confident about going to these shows. (Not sure I’d want to be in GA, though, if I am being honest.)

And as other have expressed, if people are worried about attending shows then why not just sell your tickets? PJ has already worked out no fee, face value resales so hopefully nobody is out of pocket on tickets.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    kst said:
    O_G_D said:

Purell.  Bro, I have over 1000 rounds each of .45 .380, ad 9 milli. Two trash cans full of gasoline, my pool is empty and filled with boxes of masks, and the bunkers got enough chef boyardee to last me 12 years.
    No joke, I just saw purell on Amazon at $52 for two 1-oz containers.  I guess we need a F2F system for purell now.

At least you saw it available!
    Sarava said:

This post from the head of Lombardy's healthcare system about how it is on the brink of collapse. 

That is coming here... next month? The month after? It's 100% coming unless we lock everyone up at home for months like China has done. That is the only way to stop this virus.

Unfortunately, even this thread shows why this virus will be hard to contain. There are certain people that think they are smarter than doctors and scientists and are willing to throw caution right out the door. The problem is, it's not just at their expense and their family's expense, but all of our expense. Society needs to work together to lessen the impact of this pandemic, and that's hard to do when some won't play along.

Italy is suffering because of people like that, and we probably will be soon as well.
    This is what I don't get.  How do you expect to contain it?  It's easily transmissible.   If people leave their homes and make contact with other humans it's going to spread.   Here in Canada they are still freely allowing people to come in through airports from other countries.  The worst you get is a question on the electronic immigration system asking if you've been a specific province in China.   They aren't screening at all.  These people land, wander around for a number of days before developing symptoms, then self quarantine.  In the meantime they spread it for days, and other people get it, and so fort.

I think it's containable, but you would need be pretty draconian in doing so.   Force people to stay at home.  This means closing pretty much everything (work, schools, transit, everything).  Ban international air travel (Except for commercial movement of goods).   Stop people 100% from being mobile.  That's pretty much how China curbed the growth of the virus. 

That creates all sorts of other problems economically.  What happens if businesses aren't making money, what trickles down to people not getting paid.   How many business get shuttered, and people default on loans kind of stuff.   Is the economic damage worse or better than the spread of the virus kind of stuff.

For me.... I could understand if our governments went all draconian and shut everything down.   Short of doing that, I don't see how the spread stops.
  • Sarava said:

Remember that “suffering” is pretty much having the symptoms of a cold.  Aches, runny nose, fever, etc  Yes, elderly folks are more susceptible and are dying, but with a billion cases of flu vs 100,000 covid-19, the fear isn’t necessary. This is being treated like sars or the plague, when it should be looked at as a regular flu season.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    edited March 2020
    RK50065 said:
    kst said:
    O_G_D said:

Purell.  Bro, I have over 1000 rounds each of .45 .380, ad 9 milli. Two trash cans full of gasoline, my pool is empty and filled with boxes of masks, and the bunkers got enough chef boyardee to last me 12 years.
    No joke, I just saw purell on Amazon at $52 for two 1-oz containers.  I guess we need a F2F system for purell now.

Just make your own, people. 

Ethyl-Alcohol over 90% 
    add Aloe Vera gel until it's 65-70% (do the math). 

VOILA. Hand sanitizer. 

Isopropyl alcohol will work too,  but is a bit harder on skin. Both are CHEAP at most drugstores 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    PeterED said:
    PJNB said:
    As someone who is grappling with whether or not to leave my small town in a province with no cases to travel to a city with confirmed cases I do wish that the decision is made for me.
    I wish you the best on your decision but as of today 0.00015% of the  Ontario population has this and 21 out of the 23 were caught right away. Yes community spread can come and yes there is a chance that it has happened that we are unaware of at the moment but those are the numbers that we are given today. This is my opinion for me and me alone but I feel very comfortable going to the 4 Canadian shows. 
    So far in Canada there is very little local transmission (meaning, the vast majority of cases were brought into Canada from outside.) I believe things will indeed get worse here but like PJNB, I also feel pretty confident about going to these shows. (Not sure I’d want to be in GA, though, if I am being honest.)

And as other have expressed, if people are worried about attending shows then why not just sell your tickets? PJ has already worked out no fee, face value resales so hopefully nobody is out of pocket on tickets.
    I agree with you both. I also believe those percentages increase if you factor in traveling through Toronto airport and using public transportation to the shows. There has been a confirmed case of an infected person using public transportation in Toronto. As it stands now I would go to the show but I also know this is going to get worse instead of better. I'm very grateful  of F2F giving fans the option of selling.
    Sarava said:

Remember that “suffering” is pretty much having the symptoms of a cold.  Aches, runny nose, fever, etc  Yes, elderly folks are more susceptible and are dying, but with a billion cases of flu vs 100,000 covid-19, the fear isn’t necessary. This is being treated like sars or the plague, when it should be looked at as a regular flu season.

I'm defending certain things with my other comments, but the only reason it's 100,000 people is because it's fairly new and hasn't finished spreading yet.  It's not like it's capped at 100k.    It's just gotten its grip globally, and will continue to spread.   I would also say it falls somewhere between the flu and sars.  It's more lethal than the flu, not as much as sars.   It's also far more damaging to older people.   For younger people it'll be like the flu, for older people it's an epidemic. 

I agree I think the fear is a bit higher than it needs to be.    Given that large chunks of the population would only be mildly impacted if they contracted it.
  • O_G_DO_G_D Posts: 542
    O_G_D said:

I don't understand why people have these long signatures that take up so much space.....

Life is but a mystery my friend.  I don’t understand how Trump is President.  I’ve disabled the signature from showing in the settings and I’m not seeing it on my phone or computer anymore in my forum posts.  If it’s still showing blame CoronaVirus.
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

edited March 2020
    What really scares me about this is you get a sneak preview of what would happen if a serious...SERIOUS...airborne, highly contagious one of these little fuckers ever took hold across the planet.

People would start beating each other to death for masks and potable water within days.

It's pretty crazy how thin the line is between humans living in a civilized world and abject chaos and Mad Max type shit.

On a side note, I also think if it was discovered that a huge meteorite was hurling through space on a direct collision course with Earth that some people would look for a desk to hide their families under.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Zod said:
    Sarava said:

This is what I don't get.  How do you expect to contain it?  It's easily transmissible.   If people leave their homes and make contact with other humans it's going to spread.   Here in Canada they are still freely allowing people to come in through airports from other countries.  The worst you get is a question on the electronic immigration system asking if you've been a specific province in China.   They aren't screening at all.  These people land, wander around for a number of days before developing symptoms, then self quarantine.  In the meantime they spread it for days, and other people get it, and so fort.

I think it's containable, but you would need be pretty draconian in doing so.   Force people to stay at home.  This means closing pretty much everything (work, schools, transit, everything).  Ban international air travel (Except for commercial movement of goods).   Stop people 100% from being mobile.  That's pretty much how China curbed the growth of the virus. 

That creates all sorts of other problems economically.  What happens if businesses aren't making money, what trickles down to people not getting paid.   How many business get shuttered, and people default on loans kind of stuff.   Is the economic damage worse or better than the spread of the virus kind of stuff.

For me.... I could understand if our governments went all draconian and shut everything down.   Short of doing that, I don't see how the spread stops.
    I agree, it's going to spread everywhere in this world. But that doesn't mean everyone in all communities will contract it. The lazier we are with how we approach this pandemic, the worse it's going to be.

If everyone in this country were to religiously wash their hands frequently, practice good hygiene, and stop or severely limit touching their face, it would likely die out quickly.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    O_G_D said:
    O_G_D said:

I don't understand why people have these long signatures that take up so much space.....

Life is but a mystery my friend.  I don’t understand how Trump is President.  I’ve disabled the signature from showing in the settings and I’m not seeing it on my phone or computer anymore in my forum posts.  If it’s still showing blame CoronaVirus.
    Thanks...I didn't know about this...much better
  • Zod said:
    Sarava said:

I'm defending certain things with my other comments, but the only reason it's 100,000 people is because it's fairly new and hasn't finished spreading yet.  It's not like it's capped at 100k.    It's just gotten its grip globally, and will continue to spread.   I would also say it falls somewhere between the flu and sars.  It's more lethal than the flu, not as much as sars.   It's also far more damaging to older people.   For younger people it'll be like the flu, for older people it's an epidemic. 

I agree I think the fear is a bit higher than it needs to be.    Given that large chunks of the population would only be mildly impacted if they contracted it.
    Yep, I think you’re right, it’s definitely not done spreading.  I tend to think that China caused a lot of the fear in how they handled it.  Yes, it worked, but for the rest of us who aren’t comfortable or used to that sort of hardcore detaining/rounding up and forced quarantine, it ramped up the fear dramatically, because the images reminded us all of movies like outbreak 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    Damn, Corona panic buying has hit Finland hard

From our local Supermarket yesterday:

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    Ed should start putting together a coronavirus-centric set list for these shows.

Rats, Indifference, and Wash (your hands) are the 1st 3 songs that pop into mind.

I'm absolutely singing the chorus to Wash that way if they play it at either the Baltimore or NYC shows BTW.

Any other suggestions?

Let's get creative.
    Keep on Rockin in the (VIrus)Free World
    edited March 2020
    Elderly woman in a small town (being ultra precautious to avoid large crowds and to wash her hands for 20 seconds at least 10 times a day)

It's now an even longer title for the longest title in the PJ catalog.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    @Saltzy23 So I assume you live in one of the five boroughs but work in Manhatten; what is the vibe in the city?  is it business as usual?  People wearing masks?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Release (me from quarantine)
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    RK50065 said:
    kst said:
    O_G_D said:

Just make your own, people. 

Ethyl-Alcohol over 90% 
    add Aloe Vera gel until it's 65-70% (do the math). 

VOILA. Hand sanitizer. 

Isopropyl alcohol will work too,  but is a bit harder on skin. Both are CHEAP at most drugstores 
    Not that I care, but ingredients are sold out as well. 
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 385
    edited March 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    @Saltzy23 So I assume you live in one of the five boroughs but work in Manhatten; what is the vibe in the city?  is it business as usual?  People wearing masks?  
    I live in Brooklyn and honestly have seen a couple people wearing masks but its mainly tourists visiting.  But for now everything is fine just don't act like every old boomer in the world and sneeze or cough directly into your hands and touch the subway poles.  I almost kicked a guy off the subway yesterday for doing that.  I just don't get how some people think its completely fine to sneeze or cough directly into their hands and think its totally hygienic and normal.  During an outbreak those people should honestly be fined. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    I both live and work in JC, right on the water, which is as close to NYC as is possible and outside of the 10%-15% of people wearing masks you would have no clue anything is going on right now.

I went to a movie yesterday that was packed.

Pretty sure most city folk share my belief that there is no hiding from this thing if it really starts to spread here.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    mcgruff10 said:
    I live in Brooklyn and honestly have seen a couple people wearing masks but its mainly tourists visiting.  But for now everything is fine just don't act like every old boomer in the world and sneeze or cough directly into your hands and touch the subway poles.  I almost kicked a guy off the subway yesterday for doing that.  I just don't get how some people think its completely fine to sneeze or cough directly into their hands and think its totally hygienic and normal.  During an outbreak those people should honestly be fined. 

Problem is we're getting into allergy season.  Lot of people will be coughing and sneezing due to allergies, but will be getting shitty looks and comments as if they're infecting the rest of the world with a deadly disease because of this coronavirus hysteria.  But yeah...don't wipe snot on the damn poles.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    mcgruff10 said:
    I live in Manhattan. Seems to be business as usual. Very few people wearing masks. Subways are crowded. My gym seemed even more crowded than usual yesterday.

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    Love Boat Captain... steer us towards an open port
    edited March 2020
    For the record, this is why I love NYC.

9/11....blackouts....this thing.  People just keep living their lives.

Lotta people basically saying, 'I got your fuckin' virus right here'...
    Don't Gimme No Lip (I saw you coughing into your hands!!)
This discussion has been closed.