Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,947
    auntdonut said:
    Thanks @Imckenney24! I believe you answered my question from Lesson #1 also! You're so cool !!!
    Glad I was able to help! 
    My wife would disagree with your last part of that post, but thank you. HA!
  • Options
    bigdeath said:
    With all the potential tix being returned for refunds, I am excited for the next round of F5'ing when the tour is rescheduled.
    Upgrade!! Maybe we'll all be on the floor together in our f5 shirts🤪🤪🤪🤪
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    edited March 2020
    I'm holding all my tickets and not looking for refund, but does anyone actually see the option in their TM account?  I got separate emails from TM and Ticketstoday (Ticketstoday for the 10c seats), Ticketstoday refund by reply to that email. TM indicates to check "My Account" for refund - but I don't have that option, though I don't have any "standard" tickets in my account anymore (sold on F2F). The F2F tix I did buy - I don't see any means of refund....anyone else? I don't know why I care, just curious I guess. 

Also - I still have option to sell. If when F2F is available to buy again, could be large inventory released at once? Has anyone actually listed on F2F yesterday or today?
    I checked my account and don't have the refund option for either of my "standard" ticket orders. My interpretation of the emails is that F2F and 10c tickets you have to reply to the email to request a refund. 

I believe @NewfieintheUSA was able to list STL tickets yesterday afternoon and got a confirmation that they sold. 
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    edited March 2020
    Hey guys, hows everyone holding up? I came off the ledge yesterday, smart move by our boys. Question: How do I order a F5 shirt, the one with the names?....or any other shirt for that matter
    Post edited by B4idiejets on
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,592
    I have "standard" tickets to OKC and my ticket details on the TM site gives me an option to request a refund. I have F2F for STL, but no option to request a refund on the details. I haven't received any email from TM about either set yet. I am not too worried about it, but maybe they are still sending emails out today.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    SHZA said:
    I believe @NewfieintheUSA was able to list STL tickets yesterday afternoon and got a confirmation that they sold. 
    Thanks. Odd Newfie was able to sell STL but nothing seems to be listed any more. Shows like Ott and QC which certainly have plenty of F2F still up when announcement was made have nothing currently. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Hey guys, hows everyone holding up? I came off the ledge yesterday, smart move by our boys. Question: How do I order a F5 shirt, the one with the names?....or any other shirt for that matter
    I am also back on stable ground.....I was so bummed yesterday....but at least we'll hear the album soon and get to know the lyrics...lol.  And yes..I want that shirt also...
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    I am also back on stable ground.....I was so bummed yesterday....but at least we'll hear the album soon and get to know the lyrics...lol.  And yes..I want that shirt also...
    You can always take the graphics from the F5 Art Corner and make your own on any number of sites.  I did, and should be receiving them soon.  Too bad there's nowhere to wear them now.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Needed to make something to commemorate this week...
    https://evenbro.threadless.com/designs/i-still-f5

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    bigdeath said:
    With all the potential tix being returned for refunds, I am excited for the next round of F5'ing when the tour is rescheduled.
    That is the dream.

• Options
    MF117973 said:
    bigdeath said:
    That is the dream.

It will make it easier for Ed to call us up on stage
  • Options
    auntdonut said:
    Thanks @Imckenney24! I believe you answered my question from Lesson #1 also! You're so cool !!!
    Glad I was able to help! 
    Did u book w crown? For hotel?  Did u have any cancel fee?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    auntdonut said:
    Glad I was able to help! 
    I booked with points, so all were refunded in my account. I always book the refundable rate if I pay cash, not points, which is typically $20-50 more per night than non-refundable rate. The benefit is situations like these. I'd rather lose $50 than $300. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    auntdonut said:
    Glad I was able to help! 
    I booked with points, so all were refunded in my account. I always book the refundable rate if I pay cash, not points, which is typically $20-50 more per night than non-refundable rate. The benefit is situations like these. I'd rather lose $50 than $300. 
    I always book the refundable rate as well for the same reason. It is not too much extra and worth it in cases like this.

• Options
    MF117973 said:
    auntdonut said:
    Glad I was able to help! 
    I always book the refundable rate as well for the same reason. It is not too much extra and worth it in cases like this.

Exactly.

The little extra per night pays for itself when shit like this happens.
  • Options
    Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Welp, I finally got over this whole thing and have assimilated myself back into the "normal" world again! Just had to cancel my hotel rooms which stung a bit as it made it official. Looking forward to F5ing again soon!
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Also back on stable ground. Lots of running around at the hospital today. Also the University of Scranton that I am in grad school at implemented online study for all (undergrad and grad) programs. They definitely made a good decision instead of leaving it up to fans, to keep everyone safe. As much as it stings. 

And yep we all still need the shirts 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Anyone still actively watching to see if tickets are up for F2F? 
    Or are we just waiting until new dates. Thoughts?

Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:

Checking periodically but not actively or auto F5ing
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    bigdeath said:

I would love there to be a crazy pack of idiots in bright orange shirts on the floor. Maybe get an "F5!" chant going just before PJ comes on stage...
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,053
    I would feel a whole lot better if our Isles would get a GD W!  Everything seems to be falling apart!

Feel better on the PJ front and the boys made the right decision.  I have Gigaton listening experience coming up, the new album to explore and delve into and the shows will happen when the band (and public) are ready.  And TBH, I think they will come back a furious vengeance.  I was in London when they cancelled in 18 (as I think you were too) and that make-up show looked (and sounded) like it was unreal.  I always say, every show is a gift and these ones will be too.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA)
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    bigdeath said:

I would love there to be a crazy pack of idiots in bright orange shirts on the floor. Maybe get an "F5!" chant going just before PJ comes on stage...
    Love this!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:

I am checking here and there, but looks like everything is on hold for now.

• Options
    Hey F5ers we have almost caught up to the Play Minnesota thread in terms of number of pages. Let's keep this going!!!!
  • Options
    RT228921RT228921 Posts: 89
    Can you still nab tickets? I have 2 st louis ones I need to dumb - primo seats.
  • Options
    RT228921 said:
    Apparently some were sold yesterday. Give it a shot - - if it doesn't work you can cancel the listing. Where are the seats? 😊
  • Options
    RT228921RT228921 Posts: 89
    SHZA said:
    RT228921 said:
    Apparently some were sold yesterday. Give it a shot - - if it doesn't work you can cancel the listing. Where are the seats? 😊
    • Sec 105, Row G, Seat 12
    • Sec 105, Row G, Seat 13
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    I would feel a whole lot better if our Isles would get a GD W!  Everything seems to be falling apart!

Feel better on the PJ front and the boys made the right decision.  I have Gigaton listening experience coming up, the new album to explore and delve into and the shows will happen when the band (and public) are ready.  And TBH, I think they will come back a furious vengeance.  I was in London when they cancelled in 18 (as I think you were too) and that make-up show looked (and sounded) like it was unreal.  I always say, every show is a gift and these ones will be too.
    I know, our Isles better get their shit together fast! Super frustrating!  ...  And PJ, your 100% dead on.   I'm sure there's gonna be a little extra juice to their  performances when they come back, they know the wait for these shows are gonna suck. We all know they love their fans! Looking forward to seeing everybody out there! 
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Kovsar86 said:
    mpedone said:
    bigdeath said:

Love this!
    yes!!!!
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Holy shit!!!Unless my son is making fuck on me...apparantly as of the 19th All Suny and Cuny schools are sending all student home for the semester. supposedly they will finish classes online....I got 2 boys 1 in suny albany the other in suny Buffalo

Wow!!