Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    So how does the fan to fan exchange work for club tickets if someone with a really low number sells their tickets to someone with a really high number?
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 635
    This is hard.  I am in need of reprogramming.  Came home from work, ready for my usual trolling the F2F for upgrades.  And now...huh...going to have to find something else to do, and something else to look forward to. 
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    So how does the fan to fan exchange work for club tickets if someone with a really low number sells their tickets to someone with a really high number?
    doesnt apply...10c and fan to fan are separate
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,515
    you sell, someone buys...the end.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    Numbers are irrelevant. F2F is open to the general public. If someone with a low number puts up their seats, a non-member could buy them. 
  • Options
    wjtwjt Posts: 38
    Odds of transferred tix going back to the original holder for a refund must be very small, right?  Doesn't that help us F5ers?
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    wjt said:
    Odds of transferred tix going back to the original holder for a refund must be very small, right?  Doesn't that help us F5ers?
    In some cases that owner is 3 people ago... i thought F2F could get refunded directly from TM

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    wjt said:
    I'm not sure how that necessarily helps. But it's inevitable that some people with tickets won't be able to make it to the rescheduled dates and will get refunds or sell. That will help more F5ers get tix 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,214
    wjt said:
    F2F tickets holders can get a refund. The only time the original ticket holder comes into play is for transferred tickets like MSG or Denver. For example, I got MSG tickets through a transfer. I don't want a refund, but if I did, I would have to transfer the tickets back to the person who sold them to me and he would have to get the refund and pay me back. But the F2F doesn't work like that.

• Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    Did you catch that the captcha added a new option?  I got one where you have to slide a puzzle piece to proper position. 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    SHZA said:
    wjt said:
    I'm not sure how that necessarily helps. But it's inevitable that some people with tickets won't be able to make it to the rescheduled dates and will get refunds or sell. That will help more F5ers get tix 

I like where your head is at !
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Coachella now postponed until October
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    I miss my f5ers..... Today sucked.... And then after we took the trash out tonight.. the gate didn't lock and my dog got out .. first time ever... Thank God I heard barking and she was waiting to come in
  • Options
    wjtwjt Posts: 38
    MF117973 said:
    wjt said:
    F2F tickets holders can get a refund. The only time the original ticket holder comes into play is for transferred tickets like MSG or Denver. For example, I got MSG tickets through a transfer. I don't want a refund, but if I did, I would have to transfer the tickets back to the person who sold them to me and he would have to get the refund and pay me back. But the F2F doesn't work like that.

Ah yes, just got my Toronto and MSG emails.  I see now, thx.  
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    I miss my f5ers..... Today sucked.... And then after we took the trash out tonight.. the gate didn't lock and my dog got out .. first time ever... Thank God I heard barking and she was waiting to come in
    Glad she didn't go far. The perfect coda to a day of mixed meh 
  • Options
    Today has been a very meh day. Definitely in a funk. I was looking forward to the end of the month and meeting all of you
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Happy she came right back!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Any ticket drops today? Is anyone looking anymore?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    Did anyone see the STL floor B tickets I posted? Got an email a little bit ago that they sold. 
  • Options

Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Any ticket drops today? Is anyone looking anymore?
    didnt see any. got to admit I put in about 2 hours....which at this point can do with my eyes closed
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    It was sad just now cancelling my Baltimore reservation at the Holiday Inn across the street.  When the new dates are announced, we all need to book as quickly as possible.  These hotels jack up the prices when they know a big event is in town.  We need to book before they know.  
  • Options

Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:

• Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Today has been a very meh day. Definitely in a funk. I was looking forward to the end of the month and meeting all of you
    Noone understands but all of u :(
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,597
    wjt said:
    MF117973 said:
    wjt said:

Ah yes, just got my Toronto and MSG emails.  I see now, thx.  
    Has anyone received an email for STL or OKC yet?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,214
    Kovsar86 said:
    We will get there. And it will be all that more awesome for the wait. 
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:

Aww! This is Hope!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    RF123172 said:
    It was sad just now cancelling my Baltimore reservation at the Holiday Inn across the street.  When the new dates are announced, we all need to book as quickly as possible.  These hotels jack up the prices when they know a big event is in town.  We need to book before they know.  
    Spill it... we are still her for you and feel tour pain lol
    Good tip 

edit: tour was a typo obviously meant to say your pain.....gonna leave it....it fits
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • Options
    Hope has been extra cuddly today
    Off (s)He Goes