Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• BagCzech said:
    Just for clarification I have no issue if you continue to try either. Walking in with someone might be the best idea because who knows what could happen putting them back out there. Or like @BagCzech said, just post a warning they are coming soon and whoever gets them gets them. 

About walking someone in, if someone has all four tickets but the seats are in different sections, what do they show the usher? I guess at this point since your're past the front door a screen shot is OK?
    I'm pretty sure that when you enter the venue you get handed a small paper receipt with your section / row / seat
    Oh OK, I've never seen that before. I guess it prints out like a receipt.
  • I am willing to meet whoever for an extra pair at the venue and buy drinks before hand.   
    God this is making me insane
  • Suefire said:
    I would like your opinion on something:
    So I was lucky enough to get some F5 tickets for Baltimore, but am still once in a while logging onto TM to see if I can snag another set (possibly to upgrade mine, but also in the hopes of nabbing them for reselling back to you guys after coordinating a time on this thread).   I know the tickets have been sparse lately, but I'm sure they will pick up again, and even though I'm not dedicating a ton of time at this point, it is possible I will come across some, just like yesterday when I logged on and instantly saw the Balt 226 tickets (it think that was the section) available.

Anyway, here's my question: I'm actually happy with the seats I have, so would it be better if I stayed out of the TM site and just let the tickets get sold as they have been selling, or would you prefer that I keep trying when I have time and then relist them here?  I'm not sure which helps or hurts the dedicated F5ers out there.  It seems like most of the tickets are already getting snagged by people on this thread, so I don't want to beat somebody out out at the last minute.
    Tough question, if you're happy with your seats I'd say just keep them and move on. With so many ISO Baltimore how would you choose the person to coordinate with? I'm trying to upgrade my seats because I'm extreme side view. If I was happy with mine I wouldn't be trying.
    What section are you in? We had sect 104 in 2013 and they were phenomenal seats. I'd do anything to be in that section again, but right now my husband and I have two singles in sect 329 and I'm thrilled to just be in the building. That said, I'm constantly trying to upgrade as I want us to be together.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Suefire said:
    I would like your opinion on something:
    So I was lucky enough to get some F5 tickets for Baltimore, but am still once in a while logging onto TM to see if I can snag another set (possibly to upgrade mine, but also in the hopes of nabbing them for reselling back to you guys after coordinating a time on this thread).   I know the tickets have been sparse lately, but I'm sure they will pick up again, and even though I'm not dedicating a ton of time at this point, it is possible I will come across some, just like yesterday when I logged on and instantly saw the Balt 226 tickets (it think that was the section) available.

Anyway, here's my question: I'm actually happy with the seats I have, so would it be better if I stayed out of the TM site and just let the tickets get sold as they have been selling, or would you prefer that I keep trying when I have time and then relist them here?  I'm not sure which helps or hurts the dedicated F5ers out there.  It seems like most of the tickets are already getting snagged by people on this thread, so I don't want to beat somebody out out at the last minute.
    Tough question, if you're happy with your seats I'd say just keep them and move on. With so many ISO Baltimore how would you choose the person to coordinate with? I'm trying to upgrade my seats because I'm extreme side view. If I was happy with mine I wouldn't be trying.
    What section are you in? We had sect 104 in 2013 and they were phenomenal seats. I'd do anything to be in that section again, but right now my husband and I have two singles in sect 329 and I'm thrilled to just be in the building. That said, I'm constantly trying to upgrade as I want us to be together.
    We are in section 102 row H all the way against the wall. I've heard there is no bad seat in that place, but if I can get out of the corner I will. I'm happy to be in the building regardless!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    edited February 2020
    I haven't sniffed a ticket either - seems like the well has run dry for now. I'm just trying to be in the building. I'd hang from a bungy chord harness from the ceiling at this point.

I'd certainly buy for your beers pre-show and during the show just to get inside.
    Post edited by droptheleash9 on
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    I'm sorry why are we playing this game again. my brain is fried and I cant remember what I'm trying to win here
  • ....people are starting to break, including myself. Just bought the blueprints of Royal farms Arena online, getting in there one way or another! 😉
  • ....people are starting to break, including myself. Just bought the blueprints of Royal farms Arena online, getting in there one way or another! 😉
    Agreed. This system is making people illogical - neglecting our personal lives, neglecting our job responsibilities, etc... all to continuously refresh a webpage to try and get a lousy seat to a single show on a tour where there are other stops that have tickets available!

I'm not giving up though!
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    ....people are starting to break, including myself. Just bought the blueprints of Royal farms Arena online, getting in there one way or another! 😉
    Agreed. This system is making people illogical - neglecting our personal lives, neglecting our job responsibilities, etc... all to continuously refresh a webpage to try and get a lousy seat to a single show on a tour where there are other stops that have tickets available!

If I caught my kids doing what I've been doing these last few days I'd legit disown them
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    App is so laggy today 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    I am willing to meet whoever for an extra pair at the venue and buy drinks before hand.   
    Make it 2 bottles of King Louis XIII and you got yourself a deal!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'

I hear ya. I cant put this damn phone down. While theres a little thing called...life, still going on all around me
  • Saltzy23 said:
    I am willing to meet whoever for an extra pair at the venue and buy drinks before hand.   
    Done!!!
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Done!!!
    On sale for 53000 😭😭🤗🤗🤗
  • BagCzech said:
    ....people are starting to break, including myself. Just bought the blueprints of Royal farms Arena online, getting in there one way or another! 😉

If I caught my kids doing what I've been doing these last few days I'd legit disown them
    Hahahaha....so friggin true!
    Saltzy23 said:
    Done!!!
    On sale for 53000 😭😭🤗🤗🤗
    You should be able to track down 750ML bottle for like $3k or so.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

I hear ya. I cant put this damn phone down. While theres a little thing called...life, still going on all around me
    Its definitely a pain in the ass, but dont give up! You fuckers need to be there for the F5 pre party. I have faith
    I am getting on a plane in a few hours and will most likely be ducking out of this conversation for a while.

I'll be checking in on you maniacs when I can though, and I demand to read success stories!

Demand!!!

Never give up!  Never surrender!

Let's go!
  • I'll never let go..lol
  • 2 motivational speeches....love it! Thanks, I'm back to F5ing my ass off!
  • NSLNSL Posts: 293
    There are 2 pairs for Arizona online now
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
    2024-08-26 - Noblesville, IN
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    edited February 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Done!!!
    On sale for 53000 😭😭🤗🤗🤗
    You should be able to track down 750ML bottle for like $3k or so.
    This reminds me of when going out to a nice dinner last year for my birthday. The waiter wheeled out a bottle of Louis the XIII to a table of gentlemen nearby. Not sure why they decided to serve it at the table, however, as they were doing so the top fell of the tray/barcart and the bottle shattered all over the floor.

Poor server definitely got the axe and, yes, I resisted the urge to get on my hands and knees and slurp it up off the floor like a dog!
    Post edited by droptheleash9 on
  • Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 445
    edited February 2020
    I was so unproductive at work and have people working my computer when I have a patient.   Then the hour drive home .that's a test of skills.. ugh come on already
    Andim pretty certain my plus one isn't as diligent and I have been🤦🤦🤦
  • F5 said:
    Does anyone know if a limit exists to the number of times you can buy and resell using fan-to-fan? I'm curious because in the app it currently shows I have 4 tickets 2 of which are "sold". Isn't there a four ticket limit per show? I haven't been able to locate any terms and conditions of fan-to-fan.
    I'm have had 6 diff tickets for LA#2.  I don't think I ever had more than 4 at once though.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Someone on Facebook is dropping a TO SEC 102 if they can figure out the payments any second now

• LA1 pair in 104..hurry
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Saltzy23 said:
    I should have called it quits with GNR (outside of the 1st 2 reunion shows they played at T-Mobile Arena I went to in Vegas, which were incredible) just to see Axl/Slash/Duff back together after I finally achieved one of my life's primary quests and nabbed the mic Axl tosses at the end of every show.

It's a pretty cool story, if anyone here is bored of F5'ing and wants to read about it.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/194893-saturday-nights-mic-tossassistance-requested/

So that I don't have to read through 8 pages, what's the short version of the story? 
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    edited February 2020
    PJNB said:
    Someone on Facebook is dropping a TO SEC 102 if they can figure out the payments any second now

doesn't look like they figured it out.... ;)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • My head hurts. I've gotten tickets for MD about 7 differe times only to be booted at checkout. Do I really hate myself this much? What day is it? F5f5f5f5f5f5
  • Vitalogy MSG $2956 .00 just went up