Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Congrats @lmckenney24! I truly am happy for everyone on here that has scored so far, even if I wish it was me!
    I met him in Boston for the Tool concert. Very deserving dude! I think I am more happy when I see you guys score for when I did. 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Any input on Amex as payment? So far the few times I’ve made it to the last screen I didn’t have to do a text verification but it’s been awhile since I’ve gotten that far. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Did anyone use a auto fresh tool? Im wondering if TM is not going to like that and block my IP address.
    I was able to snag two pairs in Nashville using it, well worth it versus all the clicking.

Boston - September, 2018
    Nashville - April, 2020 (canceled)
    Nashville - September, 2022
    Seattle - May, 2024
    Chicago - August, 2024
    Philadelphia - September, 2024
    Boston - September, 2024

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    pjhawks said:
    reading this thread...some of you people are insane.

oh yea and Stub Hub secondary market would be better :rock_on:

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Congrats @lmckenney24! I truly am happy for everyone on here that has scored so far, even if I wish it was me!
    Thank you! Was a complete pain in the ass. I hope everyone one here gets in, seriously. F5 party somewhere, for all of us. 
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Any input on Amex as payment? So far the few times I’ve made it to the last screen I didn’t have to do a text verification but it’s been awhile since I’ve gotten that far. 
    I use Amex and had no issues
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231

I have gotten 2 pair with an Amex.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    PJNB said:
    I met him in Boston for the Tool concert. Very deserving dude! I think I am more happy when I see you guys score for when I did. 
    Thanks @PJNB, appreciate it! 
  • Maybe it’s BOA? I have a debit MasterCard  switching to now. Will advise after next failed attempt 😂 
    It's a bank thing not based on a specific type of card. The same thing happened with me 3 damn times using my USAA Visa card and missed out on tickets thanks to that extra step, finally switched to my Discover card and was able to get tickets.

Boston - September, 2018
    Nashville - April, 2020 (canceled)
    Nashville - September, 2022
    Seattle - May, 2024
    Chicago - August, 2024
    Philadelphia - September, 2024
    Boston - September, 2024

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    STL single rear stage up
  • has anybody gotten this bullshit on their phone? ....wtf
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Did anyone use a auto fresh tool? Im wondering if TM is not going to like that and block my IP address.
    I've been using one off and on. I think it did mess me up on one chance as I didn't turn it off in time and refreshed during checkout and ended up missing. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 759
    Sorrels said:
    Maybe it’s BOA? I have a debit MasterCard  switching to now. Will advise after next failed attempt 😂 
    It's a bank thing not based on a specific type of card. The same thing happened with me 3 damn times using my USAA Visa card and missed out on tickets thanks to that extra step, finally switched to my Discover card and was able to get tickets.
    Good to know!
  • Well I'm back refreshing for Baltimore today. Tough to spend time on it over the weekend with two little one's. Doesn't look like I missed too much though! Good luck this week to everyone trying!
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Saltzy23 said:
    HOLY FUCK!!!! I got those!! Finally fucking over
    YES!!!
    I am so fucking thankful its over!
    Congrats!
    Seeing people score on here keeps fueling my insanity to keep at it.  =)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Damn it ..
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    Congrats! Sucks that you guys have to put in this much effort but awesome that these tickets are going to fans and not bots.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • HOLY FUCK!!!! I got those!! Finally fucking over
    Congrats!
    Congrats!!!
  • I am happy it's you guys winning...keeping me going
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    I am happy it's you guys winning...keeping me going
    agreed. giving up hope would be easy but i look forward to being the one that posts "holy shit i got them". it will happen. it must happen. 
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    4 tickets in section 319 for Toronto
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    has anybody gotten this bullshit on their phone? ....wtf
    Yes.  I’ve had to force the app closed and start again to get it to go away 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • has anybody gotten this bullshit on their phone? ....wtf
    Yes.  I’ve had to force the app closed and start again to get it to go away 
    Thank you. Yeah I eventually did that,  what a friggin pain. 
  • the "super human speed" isn't doing shit for me!... lol
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    CONGRATS!!!
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    JimmyV said:
    Congrats! Sucks that you guys have to put in this much effort but awesome that these tickets are going to fans and not bots.
      at this point I have turned into a bot.
  • I got so tired of not getting tickets here, I just splurged on Guns n Roses tickets at Wash Nationals Stadium.  Still tons of really good seats for that one (with Smashing Pumpkins), albeit for a pretty hefty price...
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    epbadger said:
    JimmyV said:
      at this point I have turned into a bot.
    same here. a shitty bot that is always 1 second too slow  
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    I got so tired of not getting tickets here, I just splurged on Guns n Roses tickets at Wash Nationals Stadium.  Still tons of really good seats for that one (with Smashing Pumpkins), albeit for a pretty hefty price...
    Haha, same here for Philly show!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Congrats!