Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• 114, you're 4 rows up from me....;) saw that single, guessing you bought it
    hmmmmmmm, aisle seats are pretty good though....any other opinions?

• DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    What do y'all think is a better view...Oakland 114 high row 18 mid row or 113 lower row 5 (aisle seat 1)? 
    Curious for opinions

I think the 113s personally.
  • DoDaFoo said:
    What do y'all think is a better view...Oakland 114 high row 18 mid row or 113 lower row 5 (aisle seat 1)? 
    Curious for opinions

I think the 113s personally.
    thanks...first world problems I know.....
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    113's for sure for me. Aisle seats are good but suck when people flood the aisle and the ushers dont do their job. 
  • PJNB said:
    113's for sure for me. Aisle seats are good but suck when people flood the aisle and the ushers dont do their job. 
    I do like being on the aisle vs middle of row....pros/cons...
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    I passed on them, but 110 for TO just went. Row 25 I think, seats 1-4. Are those too much to the side? I'm currently far end of the rink. Would those in 110 have been better?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • I passed on them, but 110 for TO just went. Row 25 I think, seats 1-4. Are those too much to the side? I'm currently far end of the rink. Would those in 110 have been better?
    I've sat in similar seats in Philly ....good to be closer IMHO than at FAR end
  • I've missed a couple days. When was the last pair of Baltimore seen/purchased? Yesterday?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 758
    Did the seat map turn all gray instead of all blue for anyone else?
  • Yes - Turned gray online but still blue in the app for me.
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    Have many tickets for Nashville been released in the past few days?
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • Yes - Turned gray online but still blue in the app for me.
    Now gray on the app too.
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Gray on App and Laptop for me - Probably means all sales were revoked, and they're starting the whole sales process over again.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    Gray on App and Laptop for me - Probably means all sales were revoked, and they're starting the whole sales process over again.
    LOL
  • I've missed a couple days. When was the last pair of Baltimore seen/purchased? Yesterday?
    Last I saw was last night around 8:50 PM EST.
    There was a pair around 845 this morning......ughhhh, dont remind me
  • Yeah I haven't seen anything since then either
    I've missed a couple days. When was the last pair of Baltimore seen/purchased? Yesterday?
    There was a pair around 845 this morning......ughhhh, dont remind me
    Yes nice pair this morning. Nothing since. Brutal day. Average a pair or two every 24hrs right now I think. 

• RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    Pair  of Nashville 202 row 4 just came  up and went. 
  • Jadler said:
    Hahaha I was just thinking I was crazy .yea it did
    Jadler said:
    I think we are all going crazy at this point. 
  • Jadler said:
    Jadler said:
    Day 7..ugh...and 14 hrs straight today
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Jadler said:
    Jadler said:
    I decided to take a break for a few hours, so instead of refreshing on my phone I moved over to the laptop.  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • 3 pairs of Nashville in last 25 mins and missed on all of them...gotta be 0-30 right now on carted tickets 
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    I passed on them, but 110 for TO just went. Row 25 I think, seats 1-4. Are those too much to the side? I'm currently far end of the rink. Would those in 110 have been better?
    Depends on your preference for view...but I agree with gotthebottle . Closer is better. Side stage is good experience...and on Mike's side you'll get some interaction as well :)

JB274988 said:
    Jadler said:
    Jadler said:
    I decided to take a break for a few hours, so instead of refreshing on my phone I moved over to the laptop.  
    I guess it speaks to the greatness of them (PJ), and the dedication of us (the fans) to continue this insanity day in and day out!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    PJNB said:
    I do like being on the aisle vs middle of row....pros/cons...
    There is for sure. Last two times I got aisle though the ushers were garbage and a bunch of people were bumping into us all night. I am talking 20 people in the aisle. Crazy. 

For the person asking about 110 in TO this is row 11 I think from 2016. I liked those seats a lot. 

• Jadler said:
    Jadler said:
    Me too......insanity!
  • anwage_72 said:
    3 pairs of Nashville in last 25 mins and missed on all of them...gotta be 0-30 right now on carted tickets 
    Bots?
    "So much it dont show"