Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Next time they should take all the tickets back that people want to sell back and give them to 10c people who didn't win the initial lottery
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    TW150753 said:
    Looking forward to a slew a Baltimore tickets tomorrow, I'm sure lots of people were informed about plans they didn't previously have that cause a conflict.
    yaaassss!!!! 
  • RT85129 said:
    No.....you can’t transfer at all.  Only sell.
    So if I can’t go but I want to give my tickets to a friend, I have to sell it???
    Yes, and you have to coordinate with your friend on when you’re selling them. Even then, it’s not a guarantee.
    It seems like this process has created more problems than it has solved. 
    That’s kind of the downside to this process. But like others here have said, if you trust your friend enough, you can give them your TM login.
    But scalpers have simply gotten around this by using bots to get the tickets with TM burnet accounts and then selling you access to log in and use the tickets.  
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    PJNB said:
    RT85129 said:
    So if I can’t go but I want to give my tickets to a friend, I have to sell it???
    If its a close friend give them your TM info to use. Take the payment method out if you are worried.
    I'm not that worried about the payment methods. It's useless without the three-digit code. I'm more concerned with my other tickets for later events that can be accessed through the app. 
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    epbadger said:
    TW150753 said:
    Looking forward to a slew a Baltimore tickets tomorrow, I'm sure lots of people were informed about plans they didn't previously have that cause a conflict.
    yaaassss!!!! 
    You mean at midnight?  😫
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    RT85129 said:
    Yes, and you have to coordinate with your friend on when you’re selling them. Even then, it’s not a guarantee.
    That’s kind of the downside to this process. But like others here have said, if you trust your friend enough, you can give them your TM login.
    But scalpers have simply gotten around this by using bots to get the tickets with TM burnet accounts and then selling you access to log in and use the tickets.  
    please show me the scalpers that are simply offering Baltimore tickets
  • epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    On mega seat . For 2000$ 🤦🤦🤦
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    The forum rules prohibit links to outside brokers. I've seen a few on ebay/craigslist for B'more

• I’ve noticed from the last couple of days of trying to upgrade my seats from the app that the map view updates before the list view. So if you click on a previously sold out show and you see the pic above instead of saying sold out, click on “choose your seat” and look around the map. I’ve seen tickets that appear there before It appeared on the list.
    JB274988 said:
    epbadger said:
    TW150753 said:
    yaaassss!!!! 
    You mean at midnight?  😫
    after today!!!, the most brutal day on the F5 battlefield! I would be happy for anytime or anyone of us getting a Baltimore.
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    edited February 2020
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    Right here.   [link removed]
    Post edited by Sea on
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    SHZA said:
    PJNB said:
    RT85129 said:
    If its a close friend give them your TM info to use. Take the payment method out if you are worried.
    I'm not that worried about the payment methods. It's useless without the three-digit code. I'm more concerned with my other tickets for later events that can be accessed through the app. 
    If it's a friend...then just change password after the show. If they are a friend and transfer or use tickets for other show... well maybe not so much?
    edited February 2020
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    Right here.  [link removed.]
    so that's legit?
    Post edited by Sea on
    euchrid said:
    SHZA said:
    PJNB said:
    RT85129 said:
    If it's a friend...then just change password after the show. If they are a friend and transfer or use tickets for other show... well maybe not so much?
    Yeah, just a little humiliating for my friend to see I have Justin Bieber tickets in my account
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    edited February 2020
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    epbadger said:
    RT85129 said:
    Right here.  [link removed]
    so that's legit?
    They’ve been selling tickets for years. Not sure how this giving out a TM account login through.  Never had this kind of system before.  Don’t know that I’d trust it, but that’s how they’re doing it. Most of the Baltimore tickets have been bought by bots. 
    Post edited by Sea on
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    I’m done, good night all, see you tomorrow 
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    I’m done, good night all, see you tomorrow 
    peace and love....goodnight 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    Night shift checking in! Let’s go fuckers
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Night shift checking in! Let’s go fuckers
    Has anything dropped between 1AM and 5AM?
    All the would-be sellers are asleep!
    edited February 2020
    SHZA said:
    All the would-be sellers are asleep!
    Hey there could be someone on the west coast that thought they were traveling to Bmore and realized that’s not happening! Ive gotten tickets twice before for that reason. 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 665
    2 pairs in last 24h for Baltimore. How many were sold on Sat or Fri?
    We are acting like there is logic reason and patterns to drops. 

Go ahead, y'all hit the sack.
  • sp1984sp1984 Posts: 140
    Are you a night shifter too?! Yay for more than one PJ fan up all night!
    madhat181 said:

I haven't seen anything in 2 nights (I couldn't get to TM last night since my patients were not cooperating with my plan). There is a downtime maintenance for Ticketmaster around 0200.
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
    sp1984 said:
    madhat181 said:

I haven't seen anything in 2 nights (I couldn't get to TM last night since my patients were not cooperating with my plan). There is a downtime maintenance for Ticketmaster around 0200.
    Yeah bud! Night is my preferred time to clock in. During the day is too hectic and too many eyes on those tickets.

Yeah 2am is always the maintenance time. Hard to wait around through that without falling asleep.

Sounds like you’re a night shift doctor?
    sp1984 said:
    madhat181 said:

Yeah bud! Night is my preferred time to clock in. During the day is too hectic and too many eyes on those tickets.

Yeah 2am is always the maintenance time. Hard to wait around through that without falling asleep.

Night shift ICU RN. You? 

Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Let's go!

sp1984 said:
    sp1984 said:
    madhat181 said:

Night shift ICU RN. You? 

Just on vacation 😂
    sp1984 said:
    sp1984 said:
    madhat181 said:

Night shift ICU RN. You? 

Just on vacation 😂
    Nice! What a way to spend your vacation. 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Night owl wins! Just got GA in Ottawa
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec