JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    ANYONE ELSE LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW????
    :lol: 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    joseph33 said:
    What time does it begin?
    no one knows. I would have assumed 10am local to that venue. but it's 10:25 my venue, and my sell button is still grey. (I'm not selling, was just testing for another venue). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Do these tickets include a band signed poster from the show?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    mcgruff10 said:
    no, just a ride to and from in an uber driven by Boom. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    no, just a ride to and from in an uber driven by Boom. 
    What about exclusive access to the tambourine section?
  • Options
    Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 444
    edited February 2020
    All the people on mega seats selling for more and sounds like the are gonna give their log in info... or phone All wrong🤦🤦🤦
    Post edited by Whothat13girl on
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
    guys these are all very funny comments. this is really stressing me out. I read through the snarky members comments that we all want to be spoon fed- just click on TM help and we are all set. I am logged into ticket master. can someone in 500 words or less please simple explain where I go to check for fan to fan for Baltimore. this is supposed to be a helpful community.... right?
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    WW187806 said:
    guys these are all very funny comments. this is really stressing me out. I read through the snarky members comments that we all want to be spoon fed- just click on TM help and we are all set. I am logged into ticket master. can someone in 500 words or less please simple explain where I go to check for fan to fan for Baltimore. this is supposed to be a helpful community.... right?
    Just like buying a regular ticket...hasnt gone live yet
  • Options
    WW187806 said:
    https://www1.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam/event/15005798D79E39A5

• Options
    WW187806 said:
    Amen, We have all tried to do the homework and read the information on TM about the exchange for sellers.  There appears to be no info for buyers.  I think the snakiness is a result of no one having the answers.  We are all in the dark for now....
    I walked into Boston (Mansfield) 3 a casual fan....I floated out a faithful believer.....
  • Options
    PM16037PM16037 Ballston Spa, NY Posts: 1,146
    edited February 2020

Post edited by PM16037 on
    murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) / MSG, NY (September 11, 2022)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    dp-pj-fan said:
    WW187806 said:
    Amen, We have all tried to do the homework and read the information on TM about the exchange for sellers.  There appears to be no info for buyers.  I think the snakiness is a result of no one having the answers.  We are all in the dark for now....
    It works just like Ticketmaster, you go to the main sale page. IF someone decides to sell their seats, or one seat, it get listed on the sale pages. The same ones you waited for during the public sale.  You just have to be on there at the right time. It may be today, it may be 30 minutes before the show starts on the 28th.

There are not going to be thousands or even hundreds of tickets that suddenly appear for sale when it goes live. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I have a friend that worked at ticketmaster, never ever was able to help him or myself to get a ticket. but he always said nothing about ticket master is actually for the fan. now when we see fan to fan its doubly vs. us. I read through pages of the help menu, and its all about the seller. it does have some info if you were to buy what would happen in case of cancellation etc. but tons of info and EXACT directions on how to sell. Nothing on how to buy. so thanks for info, I will click above link as well. this is a shit show, didnt work as Im sure the band intended. how about they just add one more msg, and play somewhere other than royal farms? I mean royal farms, why there? thats like when I saw them I Worcester 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    WW187806 said:

Spoon fed? Those fans are very high brow. Meanwhile in an alternate universe,

”attention fans, beginning on Feb 18, when you view the EVENT PAGE, there will be a LINK to purchase face value exchange tickets as they become available”

dayyyum that was a toughy.
  • Options
    here's another smart guy ^
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    dp-pj-fan said:
    WW187806 said:
    It works just like Ticketmaster, you go to the main sale page. IF someone decides to sell their seats, or one seat, it get listed on the sale pages. The same ones you waited for during the public sale.  You just have to be on there at the right time. It may be today, it may be 30 minutes before the show starts on the 28th.

There are not going to be thousands or even hundreds of tickets that suddenly appear for sale when it goes live. 

tdawe said:
    euchrid said:
    So not much additional help ....but Belinda at TM replied to my question about start time for selling / buying
    "The option to resell will be provided by the end of today, at this time we can only ask that you keep checking back for the sell button on your account for the order."

I asked what time zone, etc we are talking about:
    "Local time, again, we do not have an exact time frame, only that are fans have to check back periodically."

I asked if it was the regular event page or the ticketexchange site:
    "The regular event page on Ticketmaster.com. Any further details will be updated on the website with more information on the option to resell the tickets later on today."

TM has been pretty consistent in the way they've positioned and promoted this exchange as a sell-side service. What's driving everyone here crazy is that we view it as a buy-side opportunity. All of the info/FAQs that they've provided are about how to sell your tickets.
    Maybe, but I'll bet that the only 'waves' that happen are gonna be in the 1st few hours/days and in the last few hours.

Anyone that knows they wanna sell their tickets and understands how this whole thing works is gonna wanna list and sell them as soon as they have the ability to do so.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    Saltzy23 said:
    dp-pj-fan said:
    WW187806 said:

tdawe said:
    euchrid said:
    So not much additional help ....but Belinda at TM replied to my question about start time for selling / buying
    "The option to resell will be provided by the end of today, at this time we can only ask that you keep checking back for the sell button on your account for the order."

I asked what time zone, etc we are talking about:
    "Local time, again, we do not have an exact time frame, only that are fans have to check back periodically."

I asked if it was the regular event page or the ticketexchange site:
    "The regular event page on Ticketmaster.com. Any further details will be updated on the website with more information on the option to resell the tickets later on today."

TM has been pretty consistent in the way they've positioned and promoted this exchange as a sell-side service. What's driving everyone here crazy is that we view it as a buy-side opportunity. All of the info/FAQs that they've provided are about how to sell your tickets.
    Maybe, but I'll bet that the only 'waves' that happen are gonna be in the 1st few hours/days and in the last few hours.

Anyone that knows they wanna sell their tickets and understands how this whole thing works is gonna wanna list and sell them as soon as they have the ability to do so.
    I don't think we really disagree here; my point is that from the seller's perspective the time scale is measured in "hours/days". From the buyer's perspective it's measured in seconds/minutes. For an overwhelming majority of people looking to sell, "some time on Tuesday" is a satisfying-enough answer to the question of when the exchange will be live. It's no remotely acceptable if you're looking to buy. And that's the source of the disconnect.
  • Options
    Thank you "Lerxst1992 " for reminding me that the Forum is not for the average fan, but for a bunch of stuck up know it alls who wait in line for and buy 15 posters, instead of just one (you know share) so that others could purchase one. Then Lerxst1992  will tell me theres no rules against it. Its called common decency sir. Theres no really for the last line in your correspondence "dayyum that was a toughy" screw you. who made you a god. yes you've posted thousands of times, but its probably all bullshit. you dont feel the songs. you just like to type of the fan board and think your special. you and all those like you with the smart remarks can go to hell! seriously go to f'in hell. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    WW187806 said:
    Thank you "Lerxst1992 " for reminding me that the Forum is not for the average fan, but for a bunch of stuck up know it alls who wait in line for and buy 15 posters, instead of just one (you know share) so that others could purchase one. Then Lerxst1992  will tell me theres no rules against it. Its called common decency sir. Theres no really for the last line in your correspondence "dayyum that was a toughy" screw you. who made you a god. yes you've posted thousands of times, but its probably all bullshit. you dont feel the songs. you just like to type of the fan board and think your special. you and all those like you with the smart remarks can go to hell! seriously go to f'in hell. 
    Hey bud,
    You check tickets on literally the same page as where the public sale went up.   There is no alternate ticket site...tickets will pop up on the map when they become available.  You just have to be in the right place at the right time.  
    I do not know if the site is live yet.
    Now go have a nice hot cup of coffee.  ;)
    @WW187806
  • Options
    WW187806 said:
    I posted the link you need above. 

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    is anyone lined up for the rail yet? its only 29 days till the first show. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can find the F2F exchange for the Apollo show?
  • Options
    SOLAT7979 said:
    Shocker
    Sounds like it isn’t active yet. (Although if you’re looking to sell one I’ll take it off your hands...)
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    When does Boston go on sale?

• Options
    "mcgruff10" thank you. that really wasn't that clear. maybe I overthought it because the whole ticketing process with a lottery and odds is so amped up. also thanks to "JimmyV" can always count on Boston. Went to school up there. should've stayed. Best ppl in the world. 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    WW187806 said:
    I think he actually was agreeing with you. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    I was saying Boooourns!!!!
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    When does Boston go on sale?
    They'll have their choice of dates at Fenway in October.
  • Options
    foodboy said:
    is anyone lined up for the rail yet? its only 29 days till the first show. 
    probably "Lerxst1992" in line to get them posters!!!