Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    Darth Lizard KingDarth Lizard King Posts: 82
    edited February 2020
    WW187806 said:
    Thank you "Lerxst1992 " for reminding me that the Forum is not for the average fan, but for a bunch of stuck up know it alls who wait in line for and buy 15 posters, instead of just one (you know share) so that others could purchase one. Then Lerxst1992  will tell me theres no rules against it. Its called common decency sir. Theres no really for the last line in your correspondence "dayyum that was a toughy" screw you. who made you a god. yes you've posted thousands of times, but its probably all bullshit. you dont feel the songs. you just like to type of the fan board and think your special. you and all those like you with the smart remarks can go to hell! seriously go to f'in hell. 
    Post reads like a serial killer letter - the one that gets sent directly to the press or police and is made up of letters cut from magazines, all misspelled with terrible grammar and word choice. Freaking classic.

"There's no really for the last line..." WTF?
    Post edited by Darth Lizard King on
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 538
    So on the real real, we need as a community to document real fan to fan exchanges once this civ opens up. we need to be active in this process as well and help the band make this a better thing for everyone. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,954
    WW187806 said:
    "mcgruff10" thank you. that really wasn't that clear. maybe I overthought it because the whole ticketing process with a lottery and odds is so amped up. also thanks to "JimmyV" can always count on Boston. Went to school up there. should've stayed. Best ppl in the world. 
    Let's not get crazy and call people in Boston the best in the world.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    mcgruff10 said:
    WW187806 said:
    "mcgruff10" thank you. that really wasn't that clear. maybe I overthought it because the whole ticketing process with a lottery and odds is so amped up. also thanks to "JimmyV" can always count on Boston. Went to school up there. should've stayed. Best ppl in the world. 
    Let's not get crazy and call people in Boston the best in the world.  
    One man's genius is another man's crazy.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    nmm10nmm10 Posts: 4
    I just tried posting for Nashville and it says the show is ineligible for fan to fan exchange on Ticketmaster. Hopefully it's an option soon. 
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 538

LOL. Wants to be taken seriously, can't spell or use grammar to save his life. His post reads like a serial killer letter - the one that gets sent directly to the press or police and is made up of letters cut from magazines. What a maroon.
    Lol. Hold on this is an important moment. When did the forum become an essay writing contest. When did we go from Synergy to this bougie thing where people even look at grammar. Who gives a f**k. You've posted 21 times "Darth Lizard King" can we send in the editors to check him out! Jesus get a grip. this is an online fan site forum. grammar? snobbiness? again all reminder why I along with many others are ghosts on here. When you actually post to illicit conversation or to speak to other fans the blood sucking leeches come out. Bravo "Darth Lizard King"
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,220
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    FlameryFlamery New York Posts: 256
    WW187806 said:

LOL. Wants to be taken seriously, can't spell or use grammar to save his life. His post reads like a serial killer letter - the one that gets sent directly to the press or police and is made up of letters cut from magazines. What a maroon.
    Lol. Hold on this is an important moment. When did the forum become an essay writing contest. When did we go from Synergy to this bougie thing where people even look at grammar. Who gives a f**k. You've posted 21 times "Darth Lizard King" can we send in the editors to check him out! Jesus get a grip. this is an online fan site forum. grammar? snobbiness? again all reminder why I along with many others are ghosts on here. When you actually post to illicit conversation or to speak to other fans the blood sucking leeches come out. Bravo "Darth Lizard King"
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s
  • Options
    TenakaTenaka Montreal, QC, Canada Posts: 96
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s
    🤣
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    just scored a pair of GA to foo fighters that was easy
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,873
    Cridder said:
    I wonder why. (I’m teasing)
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,457
    Cridder said:
    me too..but that's cause it's presale and they just announced it about 2 hours ago. PJ/FF weekend in AZ is great for me
  • Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    Cridder said:
    me too..but that's cause it's presale and they just announced it about 2 hours ago. PJ/FF weekend in AZ is great for me

right, this is the way to do it....
  • Options
    When you have your dad sitting home hitting refresh cause u have to work 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,545
    They need to just open the exchange up so everyone can go from asking questions about when and how and shift to complaining because it sucks.
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    So is my assumption right that I just go and check the show dates/listings on TM to see if tickets are being offered or is there a different link to check on fan to fan ticket sales? 
  • Options
    They need to just open the exchange up so everyone can go from asking questions about when and how and shift to complaining because it sucks.
    Where do I go to complain? Is there a special link? Am I eligible? What time does the complaints page open? Why can't you just tell us, TicketBastard?

• Options
    So is my assumption right that I just go and check the show dates/listings on TM to see if tickets are being offered or is there a different link to check on fan to fan ticket sales? 
    Your assumption is right.

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    Where do I go to complain? Is there a special link? Am I eligible? What time does the complaints page open? Why can't you just tell us, TicketBastard?
    Did you sign up for verified complaints?
  • Options
    Oklahoma has tickets available now

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,003
    I haven't received my presale code for The National in Cooperstown yet someone pls help.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Did you sign up for verified complaints?
    DAMMIT! I didn't read far enough down the email to see that. 

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited February 2020
    i have a toronto ticket to resell .  will i get reimbursed the $24 ticket fee as well????
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840

Accessibility seats
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,457
    MR242791 said:
    i have a toronto ticket to resell .  will i get reimbursed the $24 ticket fee as well????
    Yes
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

Oklahoma never sold out :r
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,220
    Has anybody put tickets up for sale yet?
  • Options
    MR242791 said:
    Yes
    oh that's good news.  thanks.
    38 concerts and counting
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Has anybody put tickets up for sale yet?
    i've been refreshing all day to see if the sell button appears on my ticket page.  so far no. 
    38 concerts and counting