Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• I got Nashville Reserved. Section 104. (Selected reserved).

Wife got OKC GA (selected BA).

• bwick21 said:
    St Louis - Sec 115 Row M - pretty sure this is the same section my 2014 10C tickets were in 
    OKC - Sec 115 Row Q - these are pretty good for a relatively high member number

466XXX
    I'm 476xxx - right across from you in 104, but further back in U. I guess your 10xxx fans closer: :)
  • GA confirmed for OKC
    489 xxx
    Not gutted. 
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Kevinman said:
    St. Louis 
    102 Row T seats 10,11
    174xxx
    I’m right behind you in row U 10, 11
    177xxx
    Nice!  Can’t wait. 
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Beener said:
    Ouch. Not what I expected. At least I’m in the building? I think.
    And yes - I have a new membership number (missed a renewal years ago and didn’t get a new membership until earlier this month.)
    In my opinion, these are better than the 200's. Great seat to watch a game/show.
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    Damn, seems like we been stuck in those Mid West shows for a while now...
  • Baltimore, section 228, last row.  Looking head on at the stage...I will take that location in a building with 14,000 vs. our last show with about 41,000 at Chicago/Wrigley a couple of years ago!!
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    mattcoz said:
    Hopped Up said:
    mattcoz said:
    Section 117 T (What does this "T" Mean)
    Terrace maybe? C for Concourse, T for Terrace. C being the lower part and T the upper. Just a guess.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense, your number is too good to be that high up. No idea then. I guess this post was worthless, heh.
    Is this really so hard?  Section 117, row T is on Mike's side about the 20th row.  Use the Google, people!
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/st-louis-scottrade-center-arena-detailed-row-numbers-chart/high-resolution/scottrade-center-st-louis-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-map-arena-plaza-club-mezzanine-level-high-resolution.jpg
    Not row T, section 117T. The sections have been listed as either C or T.
    Ok, yep, that's TCU Terrace seating then. 
    http://www.enterprisecenter.com/premium-seating/together-credit-union-terrace-seating
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Baltimore reserved only
    section 105 
    row bb 
    27xxx
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    I am going to really enjoy watching the NY stub hub market come down. 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Dozier said:
    CopperTom said:
    St. Louis
    103 row M
    238xxx
    Right behind you
    103 Row N
    229XXX
    I hope you're in front of me.  You've got the better number.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Glad to see the true fans are winning front row 😒👎
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
    i wouldn't pay $125 to see any band from the top rows of an arena. I wouldn't pay more than $50 at the most. Just like I won't go see bands in stadiums unless I'm down front on the floor and can get them at a fair price (thank you 10 Club for GA Seattle 2). I've seen every band that I want to see multiple times. Comes a point where the cost/benefit goes down at some point. So I complete understand where he is coming from. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• El BobEl Bob Posts: 16

I chose BA for both shows.  68XXXX number.

Nashville: GA (1st Priority)
    St. Louis: Row 111 (2nd Priority)

I'm really happy with that.  Indeed, my preference would have been not to get a GA seat, but I am happy to have two sets of good tickets.
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    jwaldrop said:
    My email came 1:55 cst 
    for Phoenix?
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • A lot more GA MSG popped up on StubHub 
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Hahahaha ... you all are fantastic people. Entitled? True fan? 

Pearl Jam fans are the best. 
    Super obsessed fan bases sometimes turn into over critical, jaded, entitled fan bases.

At least Pearl Jam fans are excited for new Pearl Jam music.  Phish fans generally hate new songs and don't want a new album.  Pearl Jam fans tend to be a bit nicer and more positive, which is funny since Phish was considered a hippy band when I got into them.

It's been interesting to watch the forums devolve the past few weeks.  

I posted it in another thread, but I'll do it again here:

http://forum.phish.net/forum/show/1375133734

Anatomy of a Tour Annoucement

IntoYesterday
    IntoYesterday 6 years ago
    Anatomy of a Tour Announcement

- Tour announced

- Initial flurry of self'ings, ranging from tour date predictions to mistaken venues

- Complaints about tour dates, venues, ticket price, and the band itself

- Noob influx, as noted by the second round of self'ings - multiple orders on same card, etc. General inability to read instructions becomes apparent

- Sporadic conflicts erupt over perceived abuse of the lottery system, coupled with demands that a merit system / old mail order system be put in place

-Noob anxiety escalates as the lottery closes. Within hours, people demand to know when the results will be announced.

-General chaos ensues, as holds appear and disappear from cards, cards are lost, ex-girlfriends cancel cards.

- Results come out. The "Haves" mercilessly taunt the "Have Nots". More fights break out over multiple orders, and scalpers flood the board. Noobs begin to chart StubHub prices.

- Preparation begins for the great TicketMaster rodeo. Practice threads pop up, along with potential backdoor links. Noobs crowing about "scoring on StubHub", and not having to worry about TM.

- Ticketmaster onsale. Server crashes immediately, 23 "f*** TM" threads simultaneously appear on .net.

- Three minutes later, all shows sold out. First 15 pages of PT consumed by ticket trade offers. People lick their wounds, exchange TM queue wait times. Back door link folks rejoice, thank Bassman.

- .net slowly devolves back to "normal". Random outbreaks of anger and self'ings occur as ticket trades go south.

(REPEAT AS NECESSARY)
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    PD279656 said:
    I am going to really enjoy watching the NY stub hub market come down. 
    Not more than me! Haha 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
    You can, however, see how it might sound a bit entitled to others who got shut out that you'd prefer not to see the band at all if you don't have good enough seats, though, right?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

A lot more GA MSG popped up on StubHub 
    Magic!
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    I like the one for $90,000.
    CopperTom said:
    I like the one for $90,000.
    I almost pulled the trigger on that listing. 
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    231XXX GA1 reporting for duty in St. Louis. Requested best available. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
  • A lot more GA MSG popped up on StubHub 
    As I mentioned earlier in this thread today - it's hilarious to meet all the angst that was had on this board about reselling tickets/scalpers and Stubhub was absolutely FLOODED with posts today after these tickets were released.  Just hilarious!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

PJNB said:
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
    Sad, but is anyone surprised?
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

You can, however, see how it might sound a bit entitled to others who got shut out that you'd prefer not to see the band at all if you don't have good enough seats, though, right?
    I don't see how entitled works there. Spoiled? Yes, but entitlement implies that I think I deserve good seats, which I don't think at all.
  • JR8321JR8321 Posts: 48
    St Louis:  Sec 101, Row T

134xxx.   Can't find a great fan view picture. Close to stage but maybe a little behind Stone depending on which way seats run. 

Not the closest I've been by far but happy to get in there for this high demand show. Taking my son to his first concert.
  • PJNB said:
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

PJNB said:
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    Definitely this 
  • had another question, how does the F2F work exactly? i know it only starts in Feb. is this sell only, can you buy? trade? and where can this be found?